Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) (78381 Views)

Fayose In His Academic Gown At EKSU Convocation (Photos) / Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown / "Melaye’s Academic Gown To Senate Was Stolen Or Hired, He Made Fool Of Himself" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by opribo(m): 12:39pm On Mar 28, 2017
It is not only those inside Yaba left that really needs to be there.
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 28, 2017
Loooooollll..Dino name trouble maker sha...no dull moments...he's not a coward after all..##pepperdemgang##

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by Doyin2(m): 12:42pm On Mar 28, 2017
Mentcee:
Good.

The sweet but unanswered question now is; has the dullard presiding over affairs in Nigeria ever seen or touched that kind of cloth?

I'm not talking about wearing same!

By the way, I'm writing a book titled THE IDIOT CALLED BUHARI.

Pls click like to agree that Buhari is a brain dead illiterate.

Why a forum will allow treasonable comments like this still baffles me.

Seun and his cohorts would be more comfortable banning me than banning imbeciles like this OP and the idiots that clicked like for an obviously defaming trash on a whole president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

I do not mind being banned,but I think the moderator that brought this treasonable comment to the front page must also be AN IDIOT.

For God's sake,what has Buhari got to do with this?And a very useless moderator will allow comments like this to be published to the whole world on a front page,yet I could be banned for my own comments.

What a shame all in the name of traffic.

There are some basic common-sensical social responsibility a forum like this should uphold.

Trash like this should not be allowed on the person of the first citizen of the federal republic of Nigeria.We can criticize our leaders,and also overlook some derogatory comments,but for a moderator to deliberately allow this type of opinion poll on the person of the president of a nation,is to say the least stupid.

Rubbish.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by Caseless: 12:42pm On Mar 28, 2017
abu12:

Notting like heart attack, sowore was right. no name like Dino melaye in ABU record. Dino should show Nigerians is affidavit and the newspaper publications where he change his name from Daniel jonah olowagbenga melaye to Dino melaye.
just my argument. And he's wearing a gown and overacting like he's a kid.
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by egokudiowomoney: 12:46pm On Mar 28, 2017
2019 election:Fayose for president and Dino for vice president.what a great combination of two clowns

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by rinzylee(m): 12:46pm On Mar 28, 2017
CliffordOrji:
We Igbos support Senator Dino Melaye. How I wish Senator Dino Melaye can rule us in Igboland. Infact Senator Dino Melaye must rule us in Igboland in Jesus name.

Dino Melaye is greater than ojukwu
Dino Melaye is greater than chinua achebe
Dino Melaye is greater than nnamdi azikiwe
Dino Melay is greater than nnamdi kanu

No sense in this comment

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by Bolster(m): 12:47pm On Mar 28, 2017
Childishness!
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by savagefinder: 12:47pm On Mar 28, 2017
Jabioro:
Tribalism has been your problem
leave him..I have reported him to the mods..
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by oyinkinola: 12:47pm On Mar 28, 2017
....it is bad to be bad boy and it's most worst to save crook, Dino had dragged ABU into this forever, which way out now?
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by savagefinder: 12:48pm On Mar 28, 2017
Ceema1:
Bitter Ipod zombie. They there dey call ur president names while ur people are jumping in to lagoon everyday.

God bless Mr president

God bless Nigeria
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by suffy4me(m): 12:48pm On Mar 28, 2017
My question, how dd he got dt gown. does it means his gown is still with him after graduation or is it Abu dt gave him to prove dt he graduated. diz z bad country without cautions

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by nkpommpko(m): 12:49pm On Mar 28, 2017
Nigerians paying senators heavily to clown, what a shame.
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by numericalguy(m): 12:49pm On Mar 28, 2017
Dino for president.

Sai Dino the destroyer of sowore
The destroyer of jagajaga jagaban
The destroyer of arrogant jagaban wife.
The destroyer of corrupt Magu
The destroyer of curropt Babachir

Sai Dino the upholder of democracy
Sai Dino one man Mopol
Sai Dino one man riot
Sai Dino. The only senator that dears to speak the truth
Sai Dino the hope of Democratic systems in Nigeria

Dino for president

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by jtabdulrahman: 12:50pm On Mar 28, 2017
Hello,
The promo code for raybaba.com expires today.PROMO CODE: 1RAYBABA
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 28, 2017
3rd class senator
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by oteikwu16(m): 12:55pm On Mar 28, 2017
This man doesn't have any iota of shame in him. I pitty the peeps he is representing.
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by IamYorubanza: 12:55pm On Mar 28, 2017
Peace be still!

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 28, 2017
suffy4me:
My question, how dd he got dt gown. does it means his gown is still with him after graduation or is it Abu dt gave him to prove dt he graduated. diz z bad country without cautions

All these children set!

I have my UNILAG gown at home up till this time.

So, what are you saying?

You can decide to buy it outright o return the gown.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 28, 2017
suffy4me:

All these children set!

I have my UNILAG gown at home up till this time.

So, what are you saying?

You can decide to buy it outright or return the gown.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by RevolverOcelot(m): 12:57pm On Mar 28, 2017
What is the rationale behind wearing that gown. distraction?
righteousness?
comedy?
revenge?

This Dino is weird.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by ademusiwa3r: 12:59pm On Mar 28, 2017
Haia
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by PrinzCarter(m): 1:00pm On Mar 28, 2017
sms87:
1. He was admitted with three credit. 2. From his result, he was a science student but got admitted into faculty of Art. 3. He did his NYSC in 1999 but graduated in 2000. 4. He failed Geography (F9) but admitted into Geography department.
my brother there is nothing God cannot do

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by Leiman100(m): 1:00pm On Mar 28, 2017
Mentcee:
Good.

The sweet but unanswered question now is; has the dullard presiding over affairs in Nigeria ever seen or touched that kind of cloth?

could any one be more IDIOTIC ILLITERATE than the wretched man who had you as a son?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by Jabioro: 1:01pm On Mar 28, 2017
savagefinder:
leave him..I have reported him to the mods..
Thanks ..God bless you
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by Mememan: 1:03pm On Mar 28, 2017
Mentcee:
Good.

That's right my OSU NIGGAR
WE LOVE DINO

DINO IS GREAT

DINO IS GREATER THAN OJUKWU

DINO IS GREATER THAN NNAMDI AZIKWE

DINO IS GREATER THAN CHINUA ACHEBE

DINO IS THE GREATEST IBO MAN grin

WE PRAY THAT DINO RULE US IN ALL IBO LAND IN JESUS NAME.
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by semyman: 1:04pm On Mar 28, 2017
Mentcee:
Good.

Your type is the reason they should legalize abortion, because you were a mistake from a roaming lunatic man and leprosy infested and abandoned woman
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by Ifeconwaba(m): 1:04pm On Mar 28, 2017
ekanDamie:
what kinda childish idiot is this. no wonder d 3rd class.
you that is first class what have you to show for your nonsense first class? nonsense

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by donbenz(m): 1:04pm On Mar 28, 2017
afonja grin
numericalguy:
Dino for president.

Sai Dino the destroyer of sowore
The destroyer of jagajaga jagaban
The destroyer of arrogant jagaban wife.
The destroyer of corrupt Magu
The destroyer of curropt Babachir

Sai Dino the upholder of democracy
Sai Dino one man Mopol
Sai Dino one man riot
Sai Dino. The only senator that dears to speak the truth
Sai Dino the hope of Democratic systems in Nigeria

Dino for president
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by Moving4: 1:06pm On Mar 28, 2017
Dis man... Hahaha
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by numericalguy(m): 1:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
donbenz:
afonja grin

Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by Hakeem3(m): 1:08pm On Mar 28, 2017
Mentcee:
Good.

and the illiterate is presiding over ur entire life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa / Sanwo-Olu Visits Bola Tinubu In London / Atiku Picks Peter Obi As Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.