Stats: 3,151,449 members, 7,812,376 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You (44357 Views)

Why Did You Break Up With You Ex Or Why Did You Ex Break Up With You? / Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) / Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 01, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Lol. So what If I was coming around to visit you on Saturday?

Lol, I guess you just gonna have to deal. People usually don't start to stink until they've missed several baths or am I wrong? So if you came on a Saturday, I'd still be smelling OK from Friday's bath. I just sniffed myself right now, no bad odour tongue grin

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by ElsonMorali: 8:20am On Apr 01, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, I guess you just gonna have to deal. People usually don't start to stink until they've missed several baths or am I wrong? So if you came on a Saturday, I'd still be smelling OK from Friday's bath. I just sniffed myself right now, no bad odour tongue grin

Oh Really! grin grin grin

OK then, I'm coming over time take a sniff too, then maybe spend the entire weekend at your crib. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by bsideboii(m): 8:22am On Apr 01, 2017
sunnyeinstein:

Bros no try am abeg. Forecast ursef and win/lose with ur mind @rest.
Dats d ish, peeps dont knw how dey get it. I'll give u two ways:

1) they can get it from betting companies who generate it for dem. Lemme cite an example:
We dey area jejely dey look virtual oo #colour and pple dey chop dia 3h 1k 2k and odas dey lose o, naso one guy jus enta call d colours wey go show and hw e go show. Afta dat one e call numbas and dem show. He did it like 5times and all show. E kon dey show peeps bundles of money wey e don chop say make pple bring money d following mornin make dem wreck bet9ja (it was 7pm dat day). We jus dey laf gullible peeps but unluckily for him, he brought d poo to wia we dey watch ball dat nyt and we enta d guy, open mugu pple eyes and tell am say we go show but we go all dey dia togeda and we must win o! Bro, d guy quiet and need i tell u say e no show d following day? #badmarket
Na later d gameshop owner dey giv u d real tin say na from headquarters d guy from come! Na dem dey send dem, all na fixed!

2) photoshop (na dis one plenty pass), go to betting groups on bbm dem full there, na draw dem draw am, as long as dem sabi d config of dia sites #datsall

Which b-side u from come?
Mehnn...the hustle is real!
Me from Edo,Benin.
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by ElsonMorali: 8:23am On Apr 01, 2017
imma2:
Dont sad

Except you want to be raped grin

shocked shocked shocked

I wouldn't mind being raped in this instance. I'm sure ZarZar will be gentle with me. cheesy cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 01, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Oh Really! grin grin grin

OK then, I'm coming over time take a sniff too, then maybe spend the entire weekend at your crib. tongue tongue tongue

wink tongue

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 01, 2017
Pearly255:
Relationship of today angry

Let's join the cycle then wink
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 01, 2017
ElsonMorali:

shocked shocked shocked

I wouldn't mind being raped in this instance. I'm sure ZarZar will be gentle with me. cheesy cheesy cheesy wink

Lol, I see he is taking digs but it's alright.

I'm not making promises. I'll let the spirits of my land guide me tongue

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by mendoakala(m): 8:29am On Apr 01, 2017
She told me in front of her friends that I am good for nothing ,stingy except that ma good in bed
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 01, 2017
mendoakala:
She told me in front of her friends that I am good for nothing ,stingy except that ma good in bed
Lol u sure she the last but or u just add dat wan to make u feel berra

Lol d girl na witch take it from me grin
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 01, 2017
mendoakala:

and u no wipe am slap?

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by ElsonMorali: 8:32am On Apr 01, 2017
ZarZar:

Hmmm... spirits of your land uh? I like them spirits. I pray they guide me to your place.. grin grin tongue tongue

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by ElsonMorali: 8:33am On Apr 01, 2017

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 01, 2017
ZarZar:

Zarzar ogini kwanu
U just take over thread u no even create small soace for me for fp grin wan urself o

Benita27 wer u at
Kimbra
Aderola15

Oya carry una k leg come here o grin
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 01, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol u sure she the last but or u just add dat wan to make u feel berra

Lol d girl na witch take it from me grin

Wot of ur own most embarrasing miss virgin bumbae
Ur bum bum bigger dan bumbae
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 01, 2017
The most Embarrassing

God help me sad angry angry

--- ok so i broke up with an ex
Next morning guess who rings my land lin ( his mum) shocked
Ok o good morning ma
Next think
This lady sang the whole of akon song ( Lonely) with my ex next to her .. she sang it to the end and den hung up

Imagineee i cry tire lol grin mdf e no go berra for dat basterd wahlahi
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 01, 2017
devilsdouble00:

Wot of ur own most embarrasing miss virgin bumbae
Ur bum bum bigger dan bumbae

Its up der ^^^ grin came late
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 01, 2017
Bumbae1:

Zarzar ogini kwanu
U just take over thread u no even create small soace for me for fp grin wan urself o

Benita27 wer u at
Kimbra
Aderola15

Oya carry una k leg come here o grin

Lol, you can take it from here, love kiss
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 01, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, you can take it from here, love kiss
Morning sweeri wink
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 01, 2017
Bumbae1:

Its up der ^^^ grin came late

Lemme run and check
Sumtin to add to my stalker files
Next time wld holla u don't worry
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 01, 2017
Bumbae1:

Morning sweeri wink

Happy new month smiley

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 01, 2017
Bumbae1:
The most Embarrassing

God help me sad angry angry

--- ok so i broke up with an ex
Next morning guess who rings my land lin ( his mum) shocked
Ok o good morning ma
Next think
This lady sang the whole of akon song ( Lonely) with my ex next to her .. she sang it to the end and den hung up

Imagineee i cry tire lol grin mdf e no go berra for dat basterd wahlahi

Lmaooooooo cheesy grin cheesy

Kikikikikikiki, can't stop laughing cheesy

Did you give him another chance?

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 01, 2017
Aderola15:

Lmaooooooo cheesy grin cheesy

Kikikikikikiki, can't stop laughing cheesy

Did you give him another chance?
Another what angry
Basterd don born pikin but his still messing about .. he messaged me like last year ( that could have been ours) Im like really undecided hate d guy lol
Na lucky escape seff grin

Yes can never forget dat day .. i hate dat song seff cry Akon wehdone sir grin
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 01, 2017
ZarZar:

Happy new month smiley
Likewise, May it come with blessing wink
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by oluwashedy: 8:43am On Apr 01, 2017
My ex told me. Don't you know in a relationship, the guy is supposed to provide while the girl gives him sex in return. If I don't have money why did I venture into relationship. Also, that I should be able to take care of my next girlfriend.

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 01, 2017
Bumbae1:

Likewise, May it come with blessing wink

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Ay04z(m): 8:47am On Apr 01, 2017
i trade coins.....kom for it.
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 01, 2017
Bumbae1:

Another what angry
Basterd don born pikin but his still messing about .. he messaged me like last year ( that could have been ours) Im like really undecided hate d guy lol
Na lucky escape seff grin

Yes can never forget dat day .. i hate dat song seff cry Akon wehdone sir grin

Pikin keh? These Niggas are not trustworthy ooo shocked shocked

But you must hate him for real ooo, see as you just turn hin name to "bastard" cheesy grin

I hate songs that reminds me of memories I would rather ignore too. You and I tops the list angry undecided
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by abouzaid: 8:51am On Apr 01, 2017
oluwashedy:
My ex told me. Don't you know in a relationship, the guy is supposed to provide while the girl gives him sex in return. If I don't have money why did I venture into relationship. Also, that I should be able to take care of my next girlfriend.
what were you expecting from a Nigerian girl? believe it or not, most of them are akwuna of one form or the other.

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 01, 2017
Aderola15:

Pikin keh? These Niggas are not trustworthy ooo shocked shocked

But you must hate him for real ooo, see as you just turn hin name to "bastard" cheesy grin

I hate songs that reminds me of memories I would rather ignore too. You and I tops the list angry undecided
Yes he knows its pure hate .. even god co sign d hate seff
Yh me too but they dont play d song much thank god
Yes pure hate he bleeped two of my now Ex friends .. ( b!tches are dangerous ) lol dont bring ur man around certains once lol
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by DavidEsq(m): 8:58am On Apr 01, 2017
Omagzee:
They all said, "boy, u look ugly".
And den u made the mny and they all said "wow! So handsome " grin

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by DavidEsq(m): 9:03am On Apr 01, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
I'm a sweet guy, although not sweet to/for all grin Young and vibrant wink And i think it all depends on first interaction, I've had "smh" interactions with few people on here, they won't see me as sweet surely, but on the general phase I'm cool, good to go with any cool person also wink you seem so cool yourself wink
Thread derailers angry

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 01, 2017
DavidEsq:
And den u made the mny and they all said "wow! So handsome " grin

No mind Naija girls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

October 24th: My Introduction Date That Never Came Through / Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? / A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me