Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,330 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You (44355 Views)

Why Did You Break Up With You Ex Or Why Did You Ex Break Up With You? / Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) / Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by onyii255(m): 6:48am On Apr 01, 2017
Lemme think of the experience to post here...
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by bsideboii(m): 6:49am On Apr 01, 2017
sunnyeinstein:

Guy gtfoh with all ur bs lies!

Peeps dont be fooled, na lie things. You'd call him and he'll tell u to send dough 1st, den he'll send you game wey be say if u see am sef u go jus laugh because e go spoil even b4 1st half end. Thieves!
Really! I was almost giving d nigggar a call.How does he manage to get those slips he posts in here? Photoshop?
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Nwachukwu1986(m): 6:51am On Apr 01, 2017
sunnyeinstein:

Dats d ish, he doesnt knw d onion leaf, talkless of d onion gangan. He's jus an average scammer looking for his next fuel money

Me I d play by His grace atimes I d win so make he chop shit. Even Satan can't give u correct score

2 Likes

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by sunnyeinstein(m): 6:52am On Apr 01, 2017
sisisioge:

grin grin grin mine happened within the last two years or so. Fell in love with Jergins body cream ni...it moisturizers but darkens. Its been hard to let go of the hydros for colour. Anyways, my darker shade makes my already white teeth more charming when I smile. One can't lose it all nau grin

grin grin grin #cantloseitall

Well, i cant pin down d cause of mine oo. i only knw it started afta i returned frm doing gce @ a village in oyo, some 15yrs now. mosquitoes bit me like kilode in dat town oo, i wee neva forget dem rara cheesy

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Lloydfather(m): 6:53am On Apr 01, 2017
That was the day she visit me from school after we have been together for sometime she just woke up next morning without quarrel or arguments and said WE ARE NOT COMPATIBLE. and the next day she left with me been heart broken.

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by sylvar02(m): 6:55am On Apr 01, 2017
ekanDamie:

lol. to u, yes it was a friendly chat. aswear d niggar already told his family he has found a wife from nairaland. just wait, his kinsmen will PM u instead.

Bros bet why?? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by sunnyeinstein(m): 7:00am On Apr 01, 2017
Nwachukwu1986:

Me I d play by His grace atimes I d win so make he chop shit. Even Satan can't give u correct score

Naso bro, we cant win all d time (but can only aim for it sha).
I don put stupid money in dis tin oo (i dont buy games tho) that it took so long for me to recognise wat works for me cry. Now i do it wisely, i use a certain amount (like 2-5k), play particular games and i get profit (double-quadruple mostly). Afta profit if dem chop my next capital i just withdraw and wait again for some time for d 'easy' games to come along wink. I sha must take @least half (if not all)of d my money spent back, dats d target smiley
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Nwachukwu1986(m): 7:03am On Apr 01, 2017
sunnyeinstein:

I don put stupid money in dis tin oo (i dont buy games tho) that it took so long for me to recognise wat works for me cry. Now i do it wisely, i use a certain amount (like 2-5k), play particular games and i get profit (double-quadruple mostly). Afta profit if dem chop my next capital i just withdraw and wait again for some time for d 'easy' games to come along wink. I sha must take @least half (if not all)of d my money spent back, dats d target smiley

Me no d play for millions. I will play 5to 7 games atlesst able to win 5k to 7k.hav won 75k before last winning was 7.800

2 Likes

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Nwachukwu1986(m): 7:04am On Apr 01, 2017
sunnyeinstein:

. To win well use soccervista.com
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Mouthgag: 7:12am On Apr 01, 2017
Escalze:
she said she wouldn't have dated me cos I looked so slim and had no muscles but that I should thank my stars I got a big condo.

she said this to me in the midst of her friends cry

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by prodekul(f): 7:14am On Apr 01, 2017
abeg have April fool been post poned today, every were is dame kul
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by sunnyeinstein(m): 7:17am On Apr 01, 2017
bsideboii:
Really! I was almost giving d nigggar a call.How does he manage to get those slips he posts in here? Photoshop?

Bros no try am abeg. Forecast ursef and win/lose with ur mind @rest.
Dats d ish, peeps dont knw how dey get it. I'll give u two ways:

1) they can get it from betting companies who generate it for dem. Lemme cite an example:
We dey area jejely dey look virtual oo #colour and pple dey chop dia 3h 1k 2k and odas dey lose o, naso one guy jus enta call d colours wey go show and hw e go show. Afta dat one e call numbas and dem show. He did it like 5times and all show. E kon dey show peeps bundles of money wey e don chop say make pple bring money d following mornin make dem wreck bet9ja (it was 7pm dat day). We jus dey laf gullible peeps but unluckily for him, he brought d poo to wia we dey watch ball dat nyt and we enta d guy, open mugu pple eyes and tell am say we go show but we go all dey dia togeda and we must win o! Bro, d guy quiet and need i tell u say e no show d following day? #badmarket
Na later d gameshop owner dey giv u d real tin say na from headquarters d guy from come! Na dem dey send dem, all na fixed!

2) photoshop (na dis one plenty pass), go to betting groups on bbm dem full there, na draw dem draw am, as long as dem sabi d config of dia sites #datsall

Which b-side u from come?
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by sunnyeinstein(m): 7:27am On Apr 01, 2017
Nwachukwu1986:
. To win well use soccervista.com

Na him i dey use oo. With small soccerway and sometimes whoscored.com to check injuries if d oda two no put am.

Me sef no play to win millions agn oo, lol.
Na mid-march i play last, i win 19k dem colleck 5k inside and i jus lock up since. I go try today.
I don choose marseille, Basel, zurich, roma, olympiakos and Crvena Zvezda, all straight win. Shld be 3points like dat.
U get one or two?

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by usamali(m): 7:30am On Apr 01, 2017
She look straight into my dark eyes and said; u are so sweet and handsome can't live without you". guess she is still living 1yr after breakup.
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by deparagon(m): 7:33am On Apr 01, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, it just didn't sound like me though. I would never completely believe that story in a million years. I do know I talk in my sleep because I've "caught" myself chatting away a few times. I guess I love talking, even sleep can't stop me from having an opinion grin

grin grin i no fit just laff oo
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by usamali(m): 7:34am On Apr 01, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, it just didn't sound like me though. I would never completely believe that story in a million years. I do know I talk in my sleep because I've "caught" myself chatting away a few times. I guess I love talking, even sleep can't stop me from having an opinion grin

....then will be fun to have you around...hope am making sense.
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by LordXaaan: 7:34am On Apr 01, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
Oh little wonder, I felt you have a demeanor foreign to a Nigerian smiley, I'm a Yoruba guy, the ones called "Afonja" by those Igbos grin You should have come across those terminologies if you're regular on here grin

And oh I do like South Africa, I only don't like xenophobic people grin
Afonjaaaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by usamali(m): 7:35am On Apr 01, 2017
ZarZar:

....then will be fun having you around...hope am making sense?
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Nwachukwu1986(m): 7:36am On Apr 01, 2017
sunnyeinstein:

Na him i dey use oo. With small soccerway and sometimes whoscored.com to check injuries if d oda two no put am.

Me sef no play to win millions agn oo, lol.
Na mid-march i play last, i win 19k dem colleck 5k inside and i jus lock up since. I go try today.
I don choose marseille, Basel, zurich, roma, olympiakos and Crvena Zvezda, all straight win. Shld be 3points like dat.
U get one or two?

Why them collect ur 5k
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by sunnyeinstein(m): 7:39am On Apr 01, 2017
Nwachukwu1986:

Why them collect ur 5k

I use am try again but one cut am! cry

Most of my games wey lost (like 90%) na 1 dey cut am cry
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 01, 2017
Archaa:

What you have done is against rule one

you successfully derailed this topic from first to second page without considering what others might feel including the Op

Someone created a thread you pounced on it and make nonsense out of it

there is a chat room where you can do your things without derailing someone thread

like seriously, you are being childish and so annoying

Oh, get a life! How did I completely derail an entire topic from start to end? Check my 1st entry on this thread. It was on topic & I left it at that, until the other guy started talking to me. So what are you coming at me for? As for being considerate, didn't I end the conversation with him? Stop bringing the issue up if you want the thread to remain on topic. The conversation happened days ago, so build a bridge & get over it.

2 Likes

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Freeheart(m): 7:44am On Apr 01, 2017
she said I'm too lazy cos my first round was as fast as anything.......... but she later commend.......... that word lazy hut me gannnnni i
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by mediocre(m): 7:49am On Apr 01, 2017
Archaa:

What you have done is against rule one

you successfully derailed this topic from first to second page without considering what others might feel including the Op

Someone created a thread you pounced on it and make nonsense out of it

there is a chat room where you can do your things without derailing someone thread

like seriously, you are being childish and so annoying
You rest now, she has stopped. abi you sef wan chat?
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by ElsonMorali: 7:57am On Apr 01, 2017
ZarZar:

Yeah but I think that's normal though. Nothing dirty about that because most people sleep in on weekends to get some rest. You're just an average Joe, nothing to be embarrassed about smiley

Hmmm... so you too don't take your bath until 4pm forming average jane abi? tongue
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by VanBommel(m): 8:01am On Apr 01, 2017
NevetsIbot:
hey... Foool, last time I checked, I didnt quote your uglyasz. And neither was I looking for attention. Take your insinuation somewhere else.

Can't blame you. Your thinking is as backwards as the football team you used to for a moniker
CHEI shocked shocked shocked

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 01, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Hmmm... so you too don't take your bath until 4pm forming average jane abi? tongue

Sometimes even later than 4pm on Saturdays because I do chores around the house. So I don't see the point of having an early bath if I'm still going to get sweaty. Better to do all the dirty work 1st, then clean up afterwards. That makes more sense to me than the other way around.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by SuccyJ(f): 8:02am On Apr 01, 2017
And that's how they derailed a very nice thread. Nothing to read again. Smh
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by ElsonMorali: 8:12am On Apr 01, 2017
ZarZar:

Sometimes even later than 4pm on Saturdays because I do chores around the house. So I don't see the point of having an early bath if I'm still going to get sweaty. Better to do all the dirty work 1st, then clean up afterwards. That makes more sense to me than the other way around.

Lol. So what If I was coming around to visit you on Saturday?
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Nwachukwu1986(m): 8:13am On Apr 01, 2017
sunnyeinstein:

I use am try again but one cut am! cry

Most of my games wey lost (like 90%) na 1 dey cut am cry

Have played game of 390k one game cut am
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by imma2(m): 8:16am On Apr 01, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Lol. So what If I was coming around to visit you on Saturday?
Dont sad

Except you want to be raped grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Advice Needed: Should I Go Ahead With The Introduction / Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding / October 24th: My Introduction Date That Never Came Through

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.