Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,026 members, 7,953,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:14 AM

Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo (105228 Views)

Her In-Law Advises Me Against Marrying Her / Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man / In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo by iamtardey: 7:03pm On Apr 03, 2017
you've been gotten dude.

1 Like

Re: Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo by YelloweWest: 7:03pm On Apr 03, 2017
I tell ladies all the time. No matter how well you can cook and clean if your man sees u and his third leg does not respond, there is no future for u there..

Attraction for guys is the main ingredient

2 Likes

Re: Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo by ekems2017(f): 7:04pm On Apr 03, 2017
Power of a woman
Re: Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo by Onyeoguego: 7:04pm On Apr 03, 2017
kai
Re: Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo by AngelicBeing: 7:04pm On Apr 03, 2017
Splinz:
I see. You were given the egusi soup you've never tasted before. Yes, it is the same soup you've been eating. Just that this time around, it was served hot and and in ways never offered before. cheesy

Now, that is the hook!
=:
tongue

3 Likes

Re: Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo by Vorigo: 7:06pm On Apr 03, 2017
Suen.......
Re: Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo by ichommy(m): 7:06pm On Apr 03, 2017
decatalyst:
I hail the babe....ekun grin

grin grin
Re: Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo by Lexusgs430: 7:06pm On Apr 03, 2017
Story to my ex, let's hit it off one more time. You might just be lucky......
Re: Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo by AngelicBeing: 7:07pm On Apr 03, 2017
drinkgarri:
-Big Brother Naija records 11Million votes...
-1vote = 30naira...
-11,000,000 X 30 = N330,000,000 Million...
-And the winner goes home with 25Million...
-Voters stays at home with shi shi...

Some people gathered 14 persons kept them in one house in SA, and some other people in Nigeria are buying fuel with their money to watch them and still vote with their money.
#PrayerPoint
My father, Anywhere they have tied our sense, on top of coconut tree or inside lagoon, I release it by fire now
Oya Everybody begin to pray.
Release it by fire, by fire, by fire, by fire, by fire Amen grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 03, 2017
The bottom line is that he's attracted to her body and once the body starts to change, the attraction will reduce and hence baba will start looking outside.
Re: Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo by LordIsaac(m): 7:09pm On Apr 03, 2017
drinkgarri:
-1vote = 30naira...

Some people gathered 14 persons kept them in one house in SA, and some other people in Nigeria are buying fuel with their money to watch them and still vote with their money.
#PrayerPoint
My father, Anywhere they have tied our sense, on top of coconut tree or inside lagoon, I release it by fire now
In Cele voice: "Amin....Amin....Amin....Jeeeeessssuuu!"
Re: Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo by hope4life: 7:09pm On Apr 03, 2017
drinkgarri:
-1vote = 30naira...

#PrayerPoint
You really make sense.one million likes. Not only that they will corrupt your mind on top of it. Someone did this analysis in 2012 at a Chruch Ministers Gathering. That BBN or BBA uses the money from votes to cover all the expenses because there a previous agreement with Telecom Operators how the money will be shared since they charge more than normal. The masses are unwise. The rich use the poor to ride jeep.Who is a fool? The same thing goes for politicians. During electtioneering, they will use the poor masses to gather votes after fake promises with one thing tomatoe.immediately they get there, they forget us. I'm prayerfully looking for a day when nobody will go out to vote.

1 Like

Re: Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo by obivick: 7:12pm On Apr 03, 2017
Come

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo by Dynamite02: 7:12pm On Apr 03, 2017
fergieboy:
Pb 5 can't wait cheesy
Really !!!! My son just started from season 1,he told me about the new season.....I say "wetin dem wan act again"?
Re: Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo by fergieboy: 7:15pm On Apr 03, 2017
Dynamite02:

Really !!!! My son just started from season 1,he told me about the new season.....I say "wetin dem wan act again"?
Yes o.. Season 5 will be out in less than 12hours from now

1 Like

Re: Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo by sukkot: 7:16pm On Apr 03, 2017
grin HE WANTED TO HIT 1 MORE TIME AND GOT HIT INTO BONDAGE LMAO
Re: Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo by sylve11: 7:18pm On Apr 03, 2017
decatalyst:

this got me laughing out loud grin grin grin cool
Re: Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo by nextstep(m): 7:20pm On Apr 03, 2017
yusufyusuf1:
So your weakness is her ass what if you see another bigger ass you will just keep falling till you fall into a well

I can't stand her ass: She drives me crazy, yet for some reason, I'm with her. wink

After missing your ex, and seeing that she's probably better than any girls you tried after... it makes sense to be with her again. I'm sure said: "if only I knew" many times after they broke up.
Re: Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo by megareal: 7:20pm On Apr 03, 2017
fergieboy:
Pb 5 can't wait cheesy

I'm already on fire. Waiting and counting down. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo by Nickymezor(f): 7:22pm On Apr 03, 2017
Good for ya...I hope ur union last tho.
Re: Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo by splendidiva(f): 7:22pm On Apr 03, 2017
happy ending
Re: Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo by goingape1: 7:22pm On Apr 03, 2017
rapcy:
What's your take on this?

see more here:
http://www.dizboy.com/2017/04/from-ex-to-wife-man-narrates-his.html?m=1
vanity yansh
Re: Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo by silent10(m): 7:23pm On Apr 03, 2017
fergieboy:
Pb 5 can't wait cheesy
My G. Can't wait also

1 Like

Re: Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo by tunchi014(m): 7:23pm On Apr 03, 2017
drinkgarri:
-1vote = 30naira...

#PrayerPoint
...lol
Re: Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo by tunchi014(m): 7:25pm On Apr 03, 2017
oshe11:
Lesson: NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF FAMILIAR PUSSIE
... ahh dey tell u. still loking 4 ma ex.
Re: Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo by nickxtra(m): 7:27pm On Apr 03, 2017
Young03:

U can write exam 5tyms n still fail it
May be he wanted to say exams in manwomanology.
Re: Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo by yaksmb: 7:28pm On Apr 03, 2017
fergieboy:
Pb 5 can't wait cheesy

See this one.. is this the topic? It's people like you someone wld ask "what is your name?" and the next thing is ....: my english name is this and my tribal name is that, my friends call me like this but i prefer this... at home they sometime call me .................left the topic completely. Abeg, na the guy or babe break from prison? maybe there is a relationship..

2 Likes

Re: Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo by danbrowndmf(m): 7:30pm On Apr 03, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
hmmm kudos to you
your signature though
Re: Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 03, 2017
yusufyusuf1:
So your weakness is her ass what if you see another bigger ass you will just keep falling till you fall into a well
He never talked about size, it could be shape colour etc.By the way he may not be attracted to others cos they are strange.
Re: Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo by Gerrard59(m): 7:35pm On Apr 03, 2017
drinkgarri:
-1vote = 30naira...

#PrayerPoint

The same can be said for EPL, NBA, ATP Tennis. It is all entertainment. Their prerogative, respect it.
Re: Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo by Lalashegone: 7:38pm On Apr 03, 2017
decatalyst:
Re: Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 03, 2017
her juju man strong

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. / I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) / The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.