Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,781 members, 7,955,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:34 PM

Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo (105236 Views)

Her In-Law Advises Me Against Marrying Her / Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man / In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo by BLoomfrancs(m): 7:42pm On Apr 03, 2017
I like the little girl wif dread
Re: Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo by Whoeppme(m): 7:43pm On Apr 03, 2017
You can't stand her ass na me fit Sit Am?

Shuuuuuu

Re: Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo by Stonerobaba(m): 7:43pm On Apr 03, 2017
Would have eulogies you guys for the reunion and understanding but that Ass you mentioned spoilt it all. You need Jesus to avoid future occurrence
Re: Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo by Basildvalour(m): 7:51pm On Apr 03, 2017
Young03:

U can write exam 5tyms n still fail it
You dull!
Re: Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 03, 2017
ewww
Re: Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo by EricBloodAxe: 8:03pm On Apr 03, 2017
Some ex pussay no be here...they can fit make prayer catch person...after promising new gf say na only her punny Eric go hit..still find my self goin back to my X-box embarassed
Re: Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo by bomsilaga(m): 8:11pm On Apr 03, 2017
I married my ex too after 4yrs. Just wanted to revenge after all those years. Well, we are married for 9yrs now with 2kids. She changed without informing me and damn her new self was something else.
Re: Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo by Emycord: 8:23pm On Apr 03, 2017
And kenny rogers sang it "ONCE AGAIN LETS ACT LIKE LOVERS, ONE MORE TIME FOR OLD TIMES SAKE"
Re: Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo by SmartchoicesNG: 8:25pm On Apr 03, 2017
Safiaa:
This is a once in a lifetime situation. Most times if he wants a taste again, he will taste and run away smiley

I'm sure this has gotten all the single ladies thinking about their exes. Don't let this situation blind you. THEY ARE YOUR EXES FOR A REASON, KEEP THEM THERE.
Sorry he just tested it again
Re: Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo by Hezzymania(m): 8:29pm On Apr 03, 2017
ladyF:
Lol... And the moral lesson from the story is...? Don't have sex with your ex, else it can result in...? grin

Make i go continue my search for bitcoin... Sell to me biko... N380/$

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin

Got BTC for sale, hit me up
Re: Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo by fortunechy(m): 8:32pm On Apr 03, 2017
sound more like naija movie
Re: Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo by 2bam: 8:41pm On Apr 03, 2017
the man is a joker,the ass is just what u love i pity you.
Re: Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo by Safiaa(f): 8:43pm On Apr 03, 2017
Sorry?
SmartchoicesNG:

Sorry he just tested it again
Re: Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo by Adeevah(m): 9:06pm On Apr 03, 2017
Picture of her ass or I don't believe it
Re: Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 03, 2017
Well,it happens. Just like my ex,tradition was the one that broke us up and it's rare seeing a nice ass and tasty vaj Jay like hers but I gotta move on because I know something better is waiting for me.
Re: Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo by Fact007(m): 9:17pm On Apr 03, 2017
ladyF:
Lol... And the moral lesson from the story is...? Don't have sex with your ex, else it can result in...? grin

I have bitcoin in mmm do u want to buy cool cool
Re: Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 03, 2017
2bam:
the man is a joker,the ass is just what u love i pity you.

Bros it's not like that, as far as he keeps coming for more. I know as age sets in, he might look for fresh meat but as it is now they r gonna be for a long time.
Re: Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo by SmartchoicesNG: 9:23pm On Apr 03, 2017
Safiaa:
Sorry?
sorry for your loss... he coming back to run your pipes didn't end up in the "happily ever after..." I understand.
Re: Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo by kaymart: 9:27pm On Apr 03, 2017
ladyF:

Do you really intend buying at #380?
Re: Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo by Henon: 9:28pm On Apr 03, 2017
Not Just the ass, but also the power of slurpy blowjobb.

Good work girl!
Re: Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo by 2bam: 9:34pm On Apr 03, 2017
Sacluxpaint:

Bros it's not like that, as far as he keeps coming for more. I know as age sets in, he might look for fresh meat but as it is now they r gonna be for a long time.
you are talking like somebody that is not married,wife is different from girl friend never you love your wife because of one particular thing In her body love her as a person I mean everything about her because that ass u love today might become sag,slack out 2moro so by then what will u do you will now look for somebody else that have the same ass..?
Re: Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo by chukdy(m): 9:36pm On Apr 03, 2017
Splinz:
I see. You were given the egusi soup you've never tasted before. Yes, it is the same soup you've been eating. Just that this time around, it was served hot and and in ways never offered before. cheesy

Now, that is the hook!
Re: Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo by adecz: 9:53pm On Apr 03, 2017
Assmasta....

Wehdone..

Re: Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo by Nairasolutions: 10:36pm On Apr 03, 2017
Okafors law
Re: Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo by cooljoe(m): 10:47pm On Apr 03, 2017
ds na my last operation, na weytn dem dey use catch robber coolds na my last operation, na weytn dem dey use catch robber
Re: Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo by Chidinmaluv22(f): 11:18pm On Apr 03, 2017
potential cheat
Re: Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo by ladyF(f): 11:36pm On Apr 03, 2017
Hezzymania:

Got BTC for sale, hit me up

I sent you a PM please smiley
Re: Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo by ladyF(f): 11:37pm On Apr 03, 2017
Fact007:
I have bitcoin in mmm do u want to buy cool cool

MMM United or MMM Nigeria or MMM Japan?

Bring it! grin
Re: Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo by ladyF(f): 11:39pm On Apr 03, 2017
kaymart:

Do you really intend buying at #380?

Yes i do.

You have now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. / I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) / The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.