Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo (105029 Views)

Her In-Law Advises Me Against Marrying Her / Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man / In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo by Babatundesammie: 11:46pm On Apr 03, 2017
grin undecided the lady's picture ? or else I don't believe the story
Re: Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo by augustine: 11:48pm On Apr 03, 2017
hakeem4:
Having sex with your ex isn't cheating

It's retirement benefit
So if you have 10 exes, you can rightly collect ''retirement benefit'' from them all, even when you are married.

1 Like

Re: Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo by Nobody: 12:28am On Apr 04, 2017
okay.
Re: Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:51am On Apr 04, 2017
grin

Sinz u shud hit ur ex ooo...who knows? She might be the one cheesy grin
Re: Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo by Mayflowa(m): 3:39am On Apr 04, 2017
Safiaa:
This is a once in a lifetime situation. Most times if he wants a taste again, he will taste and run away smiley

I'm sure this has gotten all the single ladies thinking about their exes. Don't let this situation blind you. THEY ARE YOUR EXES FOR A REASON, KEEP THEM THERE.

Don't be damn sure. I have like two friends who went back to their exes for marriage. They were damn sure who they wanted after dating some other ladies.

Most time, when your ex try to get back to you and he is serious about commitment, 4 out 5 leads to marriage
Re: Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo by mandax: 4:37am On Apr 04, 2017
jeeqaa7:
My broda... You didn't find her... She found you..

Only this time she was fully prepared from Baba's shrine...

Nothing like baba shrine for women to hold men.

Baba shrine for woman is her beauty, good manners, and above all, how she handles her man to point of bliss on the pillows.
Re: Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo by emi14: 5:38am On Apr 04, 2017
yusufyusuf1:
So your weakness is her ass what if you see another bigger ass you will just keep falling till you fall into a well
Her ass is a unique one. Another bigger or smaller ass is quite different from his wife's. He not gonna fall. He will stand.
Re: Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo by Maxvasia(m): 6:15am On Apr 04, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
hmmm kudos to you
Thats all? Just kudos?? smiley.
Re: Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo by Maxvasia(m): 6:17am On Apr 04, 2017
ladyF:
Lol... And the moral lesson from the story is...? Don't have sex with your ex, else it can result in...? grin

Make i go continue my search for bitcoin... Sell to me biko... N380/$

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin
ladyF and bitcoin.....

Re: Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo by Safiaa(f): 8:31am On Apr 04, 2017
Hmmmm

Thats nice. Lol I'll put that into consideration.
Mayflowa:

Don't be damn sure. I have like two friends who went back to their exes for marriage. They were damn sure who they wanted after dating some other ladies.

Most time, when your ex try to get back to you and he is serious about commitment, 4 out 5 leads to marriage
Re: Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo by deebrain(m): 10:41am On Apr 04, 2017
illegalGangla:

Ex don go analyze and restrategize na final hit remain...na im make OGA enter pampe

When you take an exam twice its impossible to fail......

I owe you a bottle of stout.
Re: Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo by mzpetit(f): 11:07am On Apr 04, 2017
drinkgarri:
-Big Brother Naija records 11Million votes...
-1vote = 30naira...
-11,000,000 X 30 = N330,000,000 Million...
-And the winner goes home with 25Million...
-Voters stays at home with shi shi...

Some people gathered 14 persons kept them in one house in SA, and some other people in Nigeria are buying fuel with their money to watch them and still vote with their money.
#PrayerPoint
My father, Anywhere they have tied our sense, on top of coconut tree or inside lagoon, I release it by fire now
Oya Everybody begin to pray.
Re: Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo by illegalGangla(m): 1:14pm On Apr 04, 2017
deebrain:

I owe you a bottle of stout.
For this recession...I will gladly accept it....ogogoro don tire me grin
Re: Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo by kaymart: 4:38pm On Apr 04, 2017
ladyF:

Yes i do.
You have now?
Yes I do.
I have about $54 for sale. How do you want it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo by ladyF(f): 7:12pm On Apr 04, 2017
kaymart:

Yes I do.

I have about $54 for sale.
How do you want it?

Are you on WhatsApp please?
Re: Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo by kaymart: 7:25pm On Apr 04, 2017
ladyF:

Are you on WhatsApp please?
yes

u can send me a text on 08092268498 and I 'll reach u on WhatsApp with my Mtn line.
Re: Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo by mecussey(m): 7:49am On Apr 05, 2017
ladyF:
Lol... And the moral lesson from the story is...? Don't have sex with your ex, else it can result in...? grin

Make i go continue my search for bitcoin... Sell to me biko... N380/$

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin

Yea...thats the way to go now...already hitting some coins.
Re: Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 23, 2017
splendidiva:
happy ending
hy u look cute, wud like to b friends wit u
Re: Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo by luvyaself95(m): 8:16am On Jun 07, 2019
drinkgarri:
-Big Brother Naija records 11Million votes...
-1vote = 30naira...
-11,000,000 X 30 = N330,000,000 Million...
-And the winner goes home with 25Million...
-Voters stays at home with shi shi...

Some people gathered 14 persons kept them in one house in SA, and some other people in Nigeria are buying fuel with their money to watch them and still vote with their money.
#PrayerPoint
My father, Anywhere they have tied our sense, on top of coconut tree or inside lagoon, I release it by fire now
Oya Everybody begin to pray.
ha see prayer point pastor fire fire...
Re: Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo by timisquare82(m): 5:53am On Aug 13, 2020
illegalGangla:

Ex don go analyze and restrategize na final hit remain...na im make OGA enter pampe

When you take an exam twice its impossible to fail......
Guy you never jam phy411, department of physics and astronomy, University of Nigeria, Nsukka. Na that time you go know say people dey fair exam 8times
Re: Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo by Nobody: 6:18am On Aug 13, 2020
Assssh oooh aaaah harrrrder!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) / Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) / I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.