Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,950 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Court Unfreezes Patience Jonathan's Account With $5.9million - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Unfreezes Patience Jonathan's Account With $5.9million (33462 Views)

BREAKING: EFCC Unfreezes Benue Govt’s Accounts. / 31 Suspects Put $11.4m In Patience Jonathan's Account (Photo) / Court Unfreezes 16 Accounts Belonging To Patience Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Unfreezes Patience Jonathan's Account With $5.9million by Alxmyr(m): 2:48pm On Apr 06, 2017
slimfit1:
Ask everyone that has more than 50 million in their account in Nigeria how did you get it they won t be able to tell you even Dangote look deeply so freezing one in a million is nothing.

The fact that you are poor doesn't make others. Several Nigerians have more than 50 million doing their businesses without anyone looking at them.
Re: Court Unfreezes Patience Jonathan's Account With $5.9million by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:48pm On Apr 06, 2017
sarrki:
Are we really fighting corruption?

Only God can redeem this country

All the threes tiers of government are not serious

I weep for Nigerian massese

Corruption seems to be winning.SMH.
Re: Court Unfreezes Patience Jonathan's Account With $5.9million by Chiomenwa(f): 2:50pm On Apr 06, 2017
eiknarf14:

I dont even watch that s****t. As we speak, I'm on my £380 per day job, typing from my work computer right now.
please how can I get that kind of job.
Re: Court Unfreezes Patience Jonathan's Account With $5.9million by thunderbabs: 2:52pm On Apr 06, 2017
sarrki:

Na water plenty for your eyes na...weep for who? And plz God wont c9m and be ur president... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Court Unfreezes Patience Jonathan's Account With $5.9million by eiknarf14(m): 2:52pm On Apr 06, 2017
Chiomenwa:
please how can I get that kind of job.

Come and work in England . . . lolz

2 Likes

Re: Court Unfreezes Patience Jonathan's Account With $5.9million by tonio2wo: 2:53pm On Apr 06, 2017
dunkem21:
Zombies won't like this cheesy

Its not a good news anyway.
Re: Court Unfreezes Patience Jonathan's Account With $5.9million by AntiWailer: 2:57pm On Apr 06, 2017
sarrki:

Uncle,

Everything is not about zombies or wailers

Is about our children children

Also the legacy and foundation we lay today

You better leave the wretched idiots.

The sad thing is that it affects them most but their brain is on vacation.
Re: Court Unfreezes Patience Jonathan's Account With $5.9million by OlaMiki: 2:57pm On Apr 06, 2017
A poverty embodied illiterate flat headed /yam leg ipod will be happy with this bad news to the country, yet 0.0001 dollar neva reach frm this loot
dunkem21:
Zombies won't like this cheesy

1 Like

Re: Court Unfreezes Patience Jonathan's Account With $5.9million by AntiWailer: 2:58pm On Apr 06, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

Corruption seems to be winning.SMH.

Yes.

With Saraki enjoying his loots and other judges.

Buhari has failed on the fight against corruption.

It is that simple.

1 Like

Re: Court Unfreezes Patience Jonathan's Account With $5.9million by deomello: 3:00pm On Apr 06, 2017
positivelord:
Magu the busybody master.... This Magu i entirely useless. Buhari should change that idiot asap. He keep winning on media and loosing in court.

How many judges are currently on trial for corruption and collecting bribes from corrupt people and politicians to give favorable judgement?

Corrupt and bribe prone Judiciary is not Magu's fault. He's job is to provide evidence and prosecute so it's up to the judiciary to render judgement which is not Magu's job.

Face the judiciary for your own good.

3 Likes

Re: Court Unfreezes Patience Jonathan's Account With $5.9million by BeardedMeat(m): 3:01pm On Apr 06, 2017
eiknarf14:

I dont even watch that s****t. As we speak, I'm on my £380 per day job, typing from my work computer right now.
Didn't know BMC paid that much. Still not an excuse for the crass display of ignorance.

3 Likes

Re: Court Unfreezes Patience Jonathan's Account With $5.9million by Smooyis(m): 3:03pm On Apr 06, 2017
It's not yet uhuru. I believe the efcc will appeal the judgment.

1 Like

Re: Court Unfreezes Patience Jonathan's Account With $5.9million by kowalsky: 3:04pm On Apr 06, 2017
Reference:
The money will still finish and she will return to her former status. That is certain. That is a law. Stolen money always finds its way home leaving the thief naked and humbled.

this is utter rubbish

1 Like

Re: Court Unfreezes Patience Jonathan's Account With $5.9million by joseph1832(m): 3:04pm On Apr 06, 2017
Perhaps we should ask Mama Piss where she got the money from? And why didn't EFCC conduct their investigations properly before freezing her account?

1 Like

Re: Court Unfreezes Patience Jonathan's Account With $5.9million by do4luv14(m): 3:06pm On Apr 06, 2017
ephi123:
$5.9 million, one person. Smh.

Nigeria has been unfortunate to have the greediest leaders ever.

smh indeed, did you know how much was her pay as first lady,

not forgetting that she was our a deputy first lady, then first lady of a state, before becoming the first lady of our country add to dat her earnings before entering politics, its possible,

if you think otherwise i stand to b corrected

1 Like

Re: Court Unfreezes Patience Jonathan's Account With $5.9million by Ade3000yrs(m): 3:08pm On Apr 06, 2017
hmmm
Re: Court Unfreezes Patience Jonathan's Account With $5.9million by eiknarf14(m): 3:08pm On Apr 06, 2017
BeardedMeat:
Didn't know BMC paid that much. Still not an excuse for the crass display of ignorance.

Clearly you're not seeing who is ignorant here . . . . Read my post again, I said in "Sane Climate" so go figure. . .

Me not here to squabble with anyone, Enjoy . . .

Which one be BMC again abi BMX . . . Lolz ?

1 Like

Re: Court Unfreezes Patience Jonathan's Account With $5.9million by kcbusta(m): 3:09pm On Apr 06, 2017
Do you know the late justice of the Supreme Court Justice Adetokunbo Ademola who a street was named after in Victoria Island. That's his father, 500 million naira is nothing to a man of that stature
sarrki:

Nigerian have a very long ride to go

In another news

A judge has over N500m in his account WITHOUT any other known business, a trial judge said it is NOT an evidence of corruption!
Re: Court Unfreezes Patience Jonathan's Account With $5.9million by rusher14: 3:09pm On Apr 06, 2017
tonquendo4u:
you will have to check if he has any other lucrative business 1st. Not all public servants stay idle

Public servants are not allowed to have any other line of business apart from farming.
Re: Court Unfreezes Patience Jonathan's Account With $5.9million by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 06, 2017
APC zombies be like,we won't cry,we swear tongue

2 Likes

Re: Court Unfreezes Patience Jonathan's Account With $5.9million by janzguy: 3:10pm On Apr 06, 2017
sarrki:

Nigerian have a very long ride to go

In another news

A judge has over N500m in his account WITHOUT any other known business, a trial judge said it is NOT an evidence of corruption!
Have been observing your comments on nairaland for a long while and sometimes just wonder if you even think before commenting
Re: Court Unfreezes Patience Jonathan's Account With $5.9million by ephi123(f): 3:10pm On Apr 06, 2017
do4luv14:

smh indeed, did you know how much was her pay as first lady,

not forgetting that she was our a deputy first lady, then first lady of a state, before becoming the first lady of our country add to dat her earnings before entering politics, its possible,

if you think otherwise i stand to b corrected

Let me help you out here

$6 million = N1,840,500,000 Nigerian Naira (at a rate of $ = N306)

Tell me exactly how a public servant will amass such an amount?

To imagine we are even defending this is ridiculous. Nigerian politicians will definitely continue to loot you guys dry, including the so called mr Integrity at the top who borrowed money for form but all his kids schooled in the UK.

1 Like

Re: Court Unfreezes Patience Jonathan's Account With $5.9million by Klington: 3:11pm On Apr 06, 2017
sarrki:

.. For the first time, you spoke like a Nigerian n not Buhari sycophantic bigot cool shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Court Unfreezes Patience Jonathan's Account With $5.9million by deomello: 3:11pm On Apr 06, 2017
AntiWailer:

Yes.

With Saraki enjoying his loots and other judges.

Buhari has failed on the fight against corruption.

It is that simple.

Buhari did not fail anything, the masses failed. PMB's job is to fight corruption and he's doing just that even by appointing a zealous EFCC head, that's all he can do within the laws of the land, but he can not force or make the judiciary render sane, just and sound judgments.

It is up to the masses to fight, demonstrate, protest the judiciary down to the corrupt lawmakers and make their voices heard.

Nigerians are weak and unconcerned about their money and the country in general, all you do is talk, talk and play silly politics on the internet while corrupt politicians and their corrupt judges and friends loot you dry and and walk away with your money.

[img]http://timedotcom.files./2017/02/romania-corruption-protests-2.jpg[/img]

Above is a picture of hundreds of thousands of Romania demonstrating against their corrupt government and created laws to protect corrupt politicians. Guess what, the masses won. They sent a loud and clear message to the politicians that they have little appetite for corruption.

What are Nigerians doing? Nothing but misplaced anger and internet noise.

The country belongs to you, not PMB.

2 Likes

Re: Court Unfreezes Patience Jonathan's Account With $5.9million by BeardedMeat(m): 3:15pm On Apr 06, 2017
eiknarf14:

Clearly you're not seeing who is ignorant here . . . . Read my post again, I said in "Sane Climate" so go figure. . .

Me not here to squabble with anyone, Enjoy . . .
Empty chest beater! Please goan sit down in a corner jaree! When has the state of osun become a sane clime? Mtcheew
Re: Court Unfreezes Patience Jonathan's Account With $5.9million by do4luv14(m): 3:18pm On Apr 06, 2017
ephi123:

Let me help you out here

$6 million = N1,840,500,000 Nigerian Naira (at a rate of $ = N306)

Tell me exactly how a public servant will amass such an amount?

To imagine we are even defending this is ridiculous. Nigerian politicians will definitely continue to loot you guys dry, including the so called mr Integrity at the top who borrowed money for form but all his kids schooled in the UK.

1.8b, you say, even forgettin that xchange rate was #250-280 per dollar Wey she was in power from state to federal level, and you are asking silly questions,

lets face it, you don't expect her to spend on foods and others after the budget provide for such, even the chefs cooks and domestic are paid for by the budget,

yet still you don't expect her to tell you wat she does with her moni , did you

1 Like

Re: Court Unfreezes Patience Jonathan's Account With $5.9million by lexy2014: 3:21pm On Apr 06, 2017
ephi123:
$5.9 million, one person. Smh.

Nigeria has been unfortunate to have the greediest leaders ever.
yes my dear cos we celebrate these people.do u remember scenes from ibori's return 2d country?large crowds came 2 welcome him 4 stealing and keeping their money in london.make dem share my own give me abeg

4 Likes

Re: Court Unfreezes Patience Jonathan's Account With $5.9million by RALPHOW(m): 3:21pm On Apr 06, 2017
HONESTLY BUHARI NEED TO OVERTHROWN HIS OWN GOVERNMENT AND RULE AS A MILITARY MAN,
SEND ALL THESE ROUGES /THIEVES INTO PRISON
ANOTHER JUDGE SAYS 500 MILLION IN JUDGE ACCOUNT IS NOT AN EVIDENCE OF CORRUPTION.
CRIMINALS
Re: Court Unfreezes Patience Jonathan's Account With $5.9million by slimfit1(m): 3:25pm On Apr 06, 2017
Alxmyr:

The fact that you are poor doesn't make others. Several Nigerians have more than 50 million doing their businesses without anyone looking at them.

Legit money really
Re: Court Unfreezes Patience Jonathan's Account With $5.9million by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 06, 2017
sarrki:

ur baba don dey fail u? grin u never see anything yet grin

Re: Court Unfreezes Patience Jonathan's Account With $5.9million by AntiWailer: 3:26pm On Apr 06, 2017
deomello:

Buhari did not fail anything, the masses failed. PMB's job is to fight corruption and he's doing just that even by appointing a zealous EFCC head, that's all he can do within the laws of the land, but he can not force or make the judiciary render sane, just and sound judgments.

It is up to the masses to fight, demonstrate, protest the judiciary down to the corrupt lawmakers and make their voices heard.

Nigerians are weak and unconcerned about their money and the country in general, all you do is talk, talk and play silly politics on the internet while corrupt politicians and their corrupt judges and friends loot you dry and and walk away with your money.

[img]http://timedotcom.files./2017/02/romania-corruption-protests-2.jpg[/img]

Above is a picture of hundreds of thousands of Romania demonstrating against their corrupt government and created laws to protect corrupt politicians. Guess what, the masses won. They sent a loud and clear message to the politicians that they have little appetite for corruption.

What are Nigerians doing? Nothing but misplaced anger and internet noise.

The country belongs to you, not PMB.

You just described anarchy.

It happens when leaders fail.

So how is that different from me saying Buhari has Failed.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sylva Apologises To Buhari, Describes Supreme Court Verdict As Provocative / Throwback Photo Of Obasanjo & Buhari In 1978 & Now / Bonaventure Enemali, Igala Man Appointed As Commissioner In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.