Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat (71694 Views)

Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) / ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by AntiWailer: 9:48am On Apr 09, 2017
aloobright17:

No use that your 12.43 vs 12.43 to make any case because I have some chats that bears the same time btwn the sender and myself.

No mind the guy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by lekkie073(m): 9:49am On Apr 09, 2017
Georgville:
It could be she took the screen shots same day they chatted, hence the time indicator on the messages.
so in essence she intended to use it against him in future....Dats a blackmailer at work

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by Abudu2000(m): 9:49am On Apr 09, 2017
aloobright17:

No use that your 12.43 vs 12.43 to make any case because I have some chats that bears the same time btwn the sender and myself.
aloobright17:

AlanSugar:

You're very funny. Have you ever flowed in a chat before or are you so slow in reading a few lines and even slower in typing fewer lines? Odiegwu!
are you saying you dont even take a sec read ur messages before reply?? no wonder yall were quick to belive a LovePeddler, grin

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by Andrewkinggg: 9:49am On Apr 09, 2017
There are many things involved in this BBM screenshot.

1. That is the version of BBM on iPhones as at 2015.(No iphone could give this BBM version if it was downloaded and installed today)

2. It's probably possible that she took screenshot of the chats as they came in 2 years ago.(But who keeps screenshot that long if she doesn't have anything planned up under her sleeves)

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 09, 2017
OK I now understand,is dat not her screenshot date or d current date of d day she screenshotted d message
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 09, 2017
I never actually believe any of all these. Lol my hacker little broda even clones messaging app contents without stress.. I showed this to him this morning. Little kid was laughing at the amateur work
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by Ijaya123: 9:50am On Apr 09, 2017
Enyimbamercedes:

This your write-up makes absolutely no sense!!!!
1.phone numbers are not attached to BBM chats so I don't know where the issue of phone number attached to names comes in
2. BBM timestamps do not show dates! They only show day and time. So her screenshots show chats that took place on a particular day and time soon don't know how you can tell that they were all taken at once
3. You should have noticed that her network changed from etisalat to fido which means there was some significant difference between when the chats happened.

You will be more stupid to believe in the god of Man. Open your eyes. Defend the sums of money sent to her account. Defend the fact that Otobo mentioned Daniella Okeke and coincidentally she owns a car registered to the apostle. Believe what you want but keep your opinion to yourself

Those screenshot are so fake. Go check it again.
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by Agbgift(f): 9:51am On Apr 09, 2017
Aonkuuse:
So what is our business? Who is pastor johnson that the media will not let someone rest? Abi he holds the keys to heaven gates
Abeg help me ask them well cos this story don tire person.
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by AlphaStyles(m): 9:51am On Apr 09, 2017
sorry but he's exposed if dem no get anything together why she just Wan kill am? u can't bring up accusation to somebody with something starting that accusation

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by Lincoln275(m): 9:51am On Apr 09, 2017
gentle007:
How many cars did he give out last month?
do u know how many he gave out last 4 years?
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by doctokwus: 9:52am On Apr 09, 2017
Antares:

Maan how can you be so stupid. Current date shows the day she compiled the screenshots from their chat history. This us not worthy of news you brainless pastor servant
The level of stupid ity of the Op is astounding.
Despite internet having been with us for at least a decade, some people are still as ignorant as wen messages were sent thru birds.
The op is a lost,educated illiterate sheep who maybe too gone to be redeemed.

6 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by EppPliss: 9:52am On Apr 09, 2017
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by AlanSugar(m): 9:52am On Apr 09, 2017
EMEKA1MILLION:
So it's apostle Suleman that will use status like *to whom head is given, sense is expected * I dey laugh! grin

And why can't he use it, what if he's a fan of such and adage? Are you a pastor worshipper? You people keep saying pastors are also human but you defend their human fuckups! Better he own up and apologise to whoever needs his apologies!

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by MOSICATED5(m): 9:53am On Apr 09, 2017
Don't know who to believe again but the way Apst look say he go like pussy cat wella
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by g4gerald: 9:53am On Apr 09, 2017
kogistar:
lies, how do we know if that BBM account really belong to apostle??
Ur first word (lies) implies conclusion, the statement dat follows thereafter is a question. How can u be asking a question wen uv already concluded on wat 2 bliv. Wat if d bbm is dat of d Apostle?
Allow her 2 prove her case.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by AlanSugar(m): 9:56am On Apr 09, 2017
Welcomme:
I am not a fan of Apostle Suleiman or any Pastor (Most especially Nigerian and South African Pastors) but I am sure and 100% sure this Otobo girl is a blackmailer.. Most of my friends are even surprised that I am not "bashing" Apostle Suleiman on this issue going by the way I usually bash Nigeria pastors but I told them, when ever I see the truth, I say it. Stephene Otobo is a liar and a blackmailer.. All her proofs are not even coherent.

Then it's time to put your glasses on, the brain transplant will come later if the glasses are useless. Take care bro.

5 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by BabaO2: 9:56am On Apr 09, 2017
motherfucker:
She told us that they started chat in 2015 right?

For all we know, any number can carry any name. I can come up with any phone number and slam Seun Osewa on it. We don't know the phone number behind "Johnson" that appear in that chat. So that does not proof anything.

Now coming to chat. Chat that happened in 2015 or 2016 should carry date of 2015 or 2016 but what we have is CURRENT date like it hapened last week. I want to show you screen shot of a chat with my friend on Same BBM. Please take a look at the date.
You are struggling to divert the fact. The number could be retrieved. What about the bank statement? This lady's case should be used to save lost souls in the fold of of one of the fake apostles.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by gentle007(m): 9:56am On Apr 09, 2017
Lincoln275:
do u know how many he gave out last 4 years?
Just so you know he gives cash and other kind of gifts regularly.
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by Shiitposter: 9:57am On Apr 09, 2017
Georgville:
It could be she took the screen shots same day they chatted, hence the time indicator on the messages.

This one sentence just blew you out of the water motherfucker

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by motherfucker: 9:57am On Apr 09, 2017
hakm5:
What about the snapchat and account statements? maybe she bribed uba management too. Ode. apostle sympathizers. Even if she bring their sex video you will still not believe. Mofos
apostle said he sent her money like he has done in the past to other people. He said he stopped when he discovered she is is a serial blackmailer
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by sermming: 9:57am On Apr 09, 2017
This girl is highly insane...I know someone powerful is behind ..pushing her....continue....they will soon push you inside wall
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by divineshare(m): 9:58am On Apr 09, 2017
Pastor Sulaiman and his wife earlier mentioned in their own version of the story that they sent quite some money to Stephanie when she cried for help from the man of God regarding her ugly plight in Canada.

2. There could have actually been a chat before he transferred the money but anybody can crop any naked pix and affix at top corner to make it look as if He was watching a naked woman.

From all 'evidences' if you are not an enemy of Church, objectively at this point you can't be 100% sure of being for or against any of the parties.

3. Iam a sheep, i will certainly not support if you want to falsely accuse the shepherd. Strike the Shepherd and the sheep will scatter.

fratermathy:
Sometimes you should think. Yorubas would say "ronu"!

She returned to Canada, got a new device, logged in with BBID, recovered messages saved on BES and Blackberry Backup. This also explains why the time is in the present.

She released her statement of account showing UBA official stamp. I hope you are aware that UBA can even lock her up immediately for that? Has UBA refuted the said document yet?

As for the BBM chat, there are two timelines here: one is from when they initially started, hence the Canadian network (Fido) showing there. The others are from when things went sour, hence the Etisalat (she was presumably in Nigeria then as her story also confirms).

The FaceTime screenshot she shared has been authenticated already so it's old news but even if it was fake, WHERE DID SHE GET HIS PICTURES FROM? I search for Su-LAIR-man's pics online and couldn't see any that featured in the FaceTime chats and even these BBM DPs.

Even Su-LAIR-man has not denied any of these claims, he only deflected them. He's busy running from pillar to post doing media control, further making him ridiculous. He should just shut up and go to the sidelines if he doesn't want to confess YET. I emphasised "yet" because he would eventually do that whether he likes it or not.

Why am I surprised you can't piece together the puzzle? Sheep aren't known for being very bright. Even if a video is released, you guys will come out and shout that it was videoshopped! Some of you are asking for pictures of both of them together. If that is released today, you will come and say it is also photoshopped. Finally, you guys' opinion on this matter won't change the glaring facts. After all, you are the ones that also lied that Otobo went to Auchi to confess when that was also a lie! Like "apostle", like sheeple.

As for Su-LAIR-man, better go and confess your evildoings. Your media crew and defenders are only making things worse for you. Silly defences such as these reveal that they are ready to be blinded forever. Imagine him telling those who "contemplated believing" the scandal to knock themselves from "stupidity"! Later he threatened that anyone who criticises him or any pastor would have his/her life cut short. What a pastor!

If any of you sheeple dare quote/mention me to say rubbish, I will ridicule you and the man that you worship further.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by Merceline(f): 9:58am On Apr 09, 2017
Macwytt:
It pains me to see girls like this perpetrate such act and still be proud of it. What is her aim? Even if it's true, she should cover her head in shame for sleeping with a man of God knowing he's married. Girls of these days are to be feared, cus even the devil himself fears them.
on point. I begin to wonder how much she was paid for this. to bring herself to disrepute like this. which sensible man will cross her path again for marriage when the sex was congenial. because if the man raped her it will be a different matter. she had congenial sex and got paid, so what is her point ??

whether the pastor is married or not is not my business. she had sex, got paid what else does she want?
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by SenatorAiyzik: 9:59am On Apr 09, 2017
No jokes here ..no sentiments..i believe Otobo 100%. If she has faked all these then the pastor should come our openly like she did and prove otherwise. Stephanie keeps giving us proofs at everytime but johnson has nothing to conflict/contradict these proofs.. fellow Nigerians, if it were to be a court of law johnson would have lost this case and be thrown in jail. Let's remove religious sentiments.. imagine if this was going on between two ordinary persons where no one is a public figure, we would all believe Stephanie.. so why is it different now ...why are we throwing defenses?? Simple..because its suleiman, because we are bringing in religious sentiments.. because some of us are from Omega Fire...haba nairalaaaaand!

7 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:59am On Apr 09, 2017
motherfucker:
don't mind them. I heard April 25th is the day of Judgement. If she is can't proof that the man slept with her, I urge the Apostle to have locked up (forget man of God matter) and have the keys thrown into the ocean.
Ok, let's forget Stephanie.
what about Danielle?
Did Suleiman use the church's money to buy her a jeep or not?
Are u gonna tell me he was only helping a jobless actress by buying her a jeep?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by aloobright17: 10:01am On Apr 09, 2017
Abudu2000:
are you saying you dont even take a sec read ur messages before reply?? no wonder yall were quick to belive a LovePeddler, grin
When I said don't use the same time to judge is that an indication that I believed or disbelieved the lady? of course No.

Meanwhile I will still prove it to you that I have chats that bears the same minutes and seconds,I was only trying to update you that using the same chat times to make a case you will fail even before you start .

When chat is going on the 2 parties can send messages at the same time,you mentioned the time not even the content on the messages.

If I screen-shot chat that bears the same time hope you'll stop making baseless argument?
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by motherfucker: 10:02am On Apr 09, 2017
BabaO2:

You are struggling to divert the fact. The number could be retrieved. What about the bank statement? This lady's case should be used to save lost souls in the fold of of one of the fake apostles.
did the apostle tell you he didn't send her money? This the whole world is aware of so what are u talking about.

Let her show us medical records of her bleeding treatment. What about a picture or a video of them together?

Nonsense.
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by AJJ17(m): 10:02am On Apr 09, 2017
The Etisalat network alone gave her away..Very sure Etisalat ain't present in that country she is.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by fpeter(f): 10:04am On Apr 09, 2017
Georgville:

She's lying. Why would she be keeping screenshots of her supposed boo? Even when they were in good terms? How come none of her friends have stepped forward to back up her claims. I'm a woman, we brag about our high profile relationships at least to one or two trusted allies who would in turn leak it to their own besties. Think about it.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by fratermathy(m): 10:04am On Apr 09, 2017
divineshare:
Pastor Sulaiman and his wife earlier mentioned in their own version of the story that they sent quite some money to Stephanie when she cried for help from the man of God regarding her ugly plight in Canada.

2. There could have actually been a chat before he transferred the money but anybody can crop any naked pix and affix at top corner to make it look as if He was watching a naked woman.

From all 'evidences' if you are not an enemy of Church, objectively at this point you can't be 100% sure of being for or against any of the parties.

3. Iam a sheep, i will certainly not support if you want to falsely accuse the shepherd. Strike the Shepherd and the sheep will scatter.

@boldened:

Thank God you know what you are because you've made not even a single sense whatsoever.

Keep wor-SHEEPING Su-LAIR-man and leave others to worship God!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by AlanSugar(m): 10:04am On Apr 09, 2017
gentle007:

Did i hear u say Sahara reporters device? So them device go see the chats between two persons

Pls don't be dumb, read his notes again. Yes he meant Sahara reporters device! Question, has otobo's screenshot chats not now appeared on your own fone? It has now appeared on my fone! Stop defending spiritual rascality!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by charlesazeh(m): 10:05am On Apr 09, 2017
JustinSlayer69:

Nice comment.

The day brain transplant is affordable, a large % of these worshipers of men would need it.

I like how they managed to "explain" the bank statement issue.

oga! apostle and his wife had earlier agreed he has sent money to the girl to help her in the past and also talking about how she got the pictures of the apostle, his face can be cut into another body via Photoshop... the chat is not a proof, let her show us the personal phone number of the apostle call log and not saved up name.. i mean the digits...don't be too quick to judge, let them go to court and then court can verify all her evidences..i am not his fan or neither seen him in my life personally but i cant judge because he is a pastor...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 / Clergywoman Lands A Slap On A Lady’s Backside For Shaking It In Church (Video) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Faces JAIL In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.