Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,866 members, 7,810,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Bad Body Odour? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Bad Body Odour? (33812 Views)

Poll: Do You Think Nigerian Men Have Bad Body Odour?

Yes - Most of them: 16% (30 votes)
Yes - only some: 52% (96 votes)
No - they smell good: 30% (56 votes)
This poll has ended

Body Odour Awareness And Prevention.. Its No Longer Funny This Days!!! / Simple Way To Know If You Have Bad Breath / Why Do Luth Dr, Nurses, Interns Have Bad Attitudes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Bad Body Odour? by dawoyo(m): 6:04pm On Dec 30, 2009
@Poster,
Is it the nature of your job to start smelling men for body odours? What exactly do u do?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Bad Body Odour? by mikelagos: 6:11pm On Dec 30, 2009
heheh. some  statistics please
How many bodies did u smell? where ? when?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Bad Body Odour? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 30, 2009
@OP,
Hmm. . .i wonder the kind of men you hang out with.
Those i hang out with are 'fresh to death'.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Bad Body Odour? by tbaba83(m): 6:28pm On Dec 30, 2009
poster
yes i agree especially the women, nasty ass smelly armpit ninja
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Bad Body Odour? by londoner: 6:30pm On Dec 30, 2009
I dont generally hang out with Nigerian men and the ones I know dont smell, but you come across them when you are out and about, sorry many of them smell. Now tell me how I can be sitting BEHIND you and still smell your bad breath?

I dont hang out with Indian guys either, but I have come across their smell. Haven't you?

@kokoye, I have plenty of positive things to say about men, but sometimes you have to tell the truth, too many Nigerian men smell. Even non Nigerians complain about it. I really would not say it unless I had experienced it.

Many Nigerians also seem to have a musty smell to their clothes, lol I dont know if its the smell of the food which lingers on the clothes.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Bad Body Odour? by ochukoccna: 6:31pm On Dec 30, 2009
@ poster, na only 9ja men dey smell?
What of American men? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
On a less comical note, is you surname NOSa? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Did you tell your member what your olfactory senses came up with? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
If you could pick up his smell in church 'just like that', I pity the man's wife who has to live with him all of her life. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry angry angry angry angry angry angry shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Bad Body Odour? by BloodShed1: 6:36pm On Dec 30, 2009
LOL and Naija women DONT stink?

I dont have BO anyway so whatever
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Bad Body Odour? by ochukoccna: 6:40pm On Dec 30, 2009
[size=18pt]NOSa, sorry mama gee, with your keen sense of smell I thought I'd ask, Is your nose like this bros' own? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Bad Body Odour? by londoner: 6:41pm On Dec 30, 2009
@ ofcourse some Nigerian women stink, but the incidence is far too high with Nigerian men.

When you are around people of different nationalities daily, and you keep noticing that the people with B.O/ musty smell etc come from a particular country, you cant deny it. I wish they didn't smell, but I have to be honest MANY do, but NOT most I must say.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Bad Body Odour? by AndreUweh(m): 6:43pm On Dec 30, 2009
ochukoccna:

[size=18pt]NOSa, sorry mama gee, with your keen sense of smell I thought I'd ask, Is your nose like this bros' own? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
You are funny.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Bad Body Odour? by dawoyo(m): 6:44pm On Dec 30, 2009
Look at most Nlders talking as if they're not aware that some ladies pataz stink of stench. When some ladies pull down their pataz then your room odour will change and be unaccessible for some days cos not even baygon can reduce the odours least of all air freshner.  Odour is peculiar to both sex, try kissing a lady that looks so fine and clean then you know that some ladies are Eledes.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Bad Body Odour? by AndreUweh(m): 6:45pm On Dec 30, 2009
gidson12:

mama gee can u pls smell my a.s.s too i'm a Nigerian man, heard its your occupation grin

Mo gbe ooo!.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Bad Body Odour? by dawoyo(m): 6:56pm On Dec 30, 2009
@Biimz
Ode
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Bad Body Odour? by yeswecan(m): 6:58pm On Dec 30, 2009
BlueDiva:

@OP,
Hmm. . .i wonder the kind of men you hang out with.
Those i hang out with are 'fresh to death'.

LOL
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Bad Body Odour? by sweetpie23: 6:59pm On Dec 30, 2009
ochukoccna:

classic!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Bad Body Odour? by sjeezy8: 7:00pm On Dec 30, 2009
lol dem nikkus do be rockin tho lmfao

Just kidding depends on the guy
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Bad Body Odour? by dawoyo(m): 7:00pm On Dec 30, 2009
@chidichris
Please don't mind muma, she's just been jobless and a busy body
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Bad Body Odour? by Mekusxyz: 7:01pm On Dec 30, 2009
I did not know that body other has a country face cry
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Bad Body Odour? by chiogo(f): 7:03pm On Dec 30, 2009
For once, I'll agree with Mama-gee. grin grin

Got-damn!! tongue
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Bad Body Odour? by harakiri(m): 7:13pm On Dec 30, 2009
Nigerian men have bad odour because the associate with smelling women on nairaland.

Which kain rubbish question u dey ask sef? The oyibo wey you dey worship dey bath for morning?How many of dem dey shower for morning?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Bad Body Odour? by gidson12(m): 7:13pm On Dec 30, 2009
Wat a nasty topic by a dirty poster
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Bad Body Odour? by dawoyo(m): 7:17pm On Dec 30, 2009
gidson12:

Wat a nasty topic by a dirty poster
Abi?
harakiri:

Nigerian men have bad odour because the associate with smelling women on nairaland.

Which kain rubbish question u dey ask sef? The oyibo wey you dey worship dey bath for morning?How many of dem dey shower for morning?
thanks jare

By d way, where's muma? You'd better come here to answer all the questions you've been asked.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Bad Body Odour? by AndreUweh(m): 7:25pm On Dec 30, 2009
Mekusxyz:

I did not know that body other has a country face cry
Mekuxxx, do not tell me that you have been banned again.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Bad Body Odour? by WhyAWhy(m): 7:28pm On Dec 30, 2009
I popped up this thread with a high sense of enthusiasm expecting the poster to tell me that [size=16pt]she Visited Lagos and out of about 65 men she spent time with, 56 of them smelt terrible, then she went to Abuja, out of 76 men, about 63 had unbearable smell , then she travelled to ph, out of 43 men, 35 of them had this horrible stench around them all in year 2009[/size] and Then she was in uk and out of 49 british men, only 2 of them were oozing foul smell and, etc.

C'mon, wake up do you go about sniffing Nigerian men? The Oyinbo we de look for TV cladded with alot of make-believes dont look as good as they are. I have been asking myself for the [size=16pt]past 3 months why all this Oyinbos in uk have brown . I mean brown  (no be say them yearn me, I c am), their teeth brown wella (man, woman, babe or chic alike), Sometimes I keep my distance for fear of what might ooze out of their mouth.[/size]
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Bad Body Odour? by harakiri(m): 7:34pm On Dec 30, 2009
I have discovered why the poster came up with this.She has a yansh smelling fetish.She goes around smelling the behinds of Nigerian men.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Bad Body Odour? by mamagee3(f): 7:36pm On Dec 30, 2009
debosky:

Mama -gee you still haven't answered my question - is this your profession? 

Wetin I owe you? angry angry
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Bad Body Odour? by zenithprof(m): 7:44pm On Dec 30, 2009
I DON'T KNOW PEOPLE LIKE MAMAGEE DON'T MIND THEIR BUSINESS ALL YOU CAN COME TO SAY IN THIS FORUM IS YOU MEET A MAN IN THE SMELLING,PEOPLE LIKE YOU ONLY GOES TO CHURCH TO MEET MEN NOT GOD,
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Bad Body Odour? by londoner: 7:51pm On Dec 30, 2009
Looks like lots of egos have been wounded in this thread. Even Nigerian women on this site, with all the bashing threads take it on the chin better.

Guys if you know you dont smell personally , why get so upset over it?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Bad Body Odour? by tbaba83(m): 8:02pm On Dec 30, 2009
we mad cos everybody smells including d poster so why is she acting holier than thou
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Bad Body Odour? by linoprada(m): 8:06pm On Dec 30, 2009
CHECK DIS OUT shorty, Nigeria has one of the best men in the world when it comes to good smell, ever been around indians,chinese, and even some americans they smell like sh*t. so shut ur hole
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Bad Body Odour? by londoner: 8:10pm On Dec 30, 2009
Yes everybody has a smell, but not everybody has a B.O problem or a bad case of halitosis. To many Nigerian (sometimes women) men have either or both.

I dont know why, but they do.

Yes, some Indians and some Eastern Europeans also have a strong odour, which is noticeable among them.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Bad Body Odour? by dawoyo(m): 8:11pm On Dec 30, 2009
@mama-gee,
you look really sweet in d pic in ur profile, i only wonder why u go about smelling men's ass in your village. Abeg change or better still, i think i've got a job for you. Forward me your CV and all d certificates u have gathered so far in the process of ass smelling, d salary's very attractive.  Hurry up while the offer lasts, grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Woman Gives Birth To Half-human, Half-goat Baby In Jigawa / Two Ebola Cases Confirmed In Port Harcourt. / Remdesivir Proves Effective Against Coronavirus In US Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.