Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi (50452 Views)

80 Out Of 100 People Tested In Kano Are COVID-19 Positive Says FG / Stay With Us Forever, Awe Residents Beg Sanusi II / Igbo In Kano Are Now Indigenes, Top Figures Shield Sunusi Investigation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by danyaril2yahoo: 10:16pm On Apr 12, 2017
The bitter truth
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by ozoebuka1(m): 10:18pm On Apr 12, 2017
dragonking3:
How did they call a shade to their own Igbo leaders? Site the examples
You should ask rochas okorocha of imo state and Willie of anambra state their saga with him...I think "ipobexposeddd" that listens to radio biafra 24/7 can help you with the details.

2 Likes

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 12, 2017
Nnemuka:
They are tired of the underdevelopment and poverty. Alhaji sanasi what have you done to eradicate Almajiri and eradicate extreme hunger in the north?
It shouldnt just start and end on Instagram....
How many Almajiri's have you sponsored to learn a skill or acquire education?
Are you just waking up from your slumber?
something tells me that your rant may be that you are seeking for a political office.

Bunch of confused northern elders....

Yeye idiot

1 Like

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by seniorkachion(m): 10:24pm On Apr 12, 2017
laudate:

Sir, you are even going too far by listing the ethnic identity of the Commander of the NJTF. There are several Yoruba communities dotted all over the North, with each one having its own community leader presiding over their cultural and social affairs. But you do not get to hear about them, because they are not boisterous or condescending, and neither do they drag issues with their hosts. This is what I have observed during my travels to various Northern cities. undecided

No body is saying that there are no yoruba communities outside the south west, the issue is that they have very insignificant numbers outside their region. Even the small T -junction town I live in in Abia North they have a presence as tailors and furniture makers. But the Hausa easily out number them. There is no state outside the south west where yoruba have the second largest population after the indegenes, whereas Igbo have that distinction. In the south east hausa are easily the second ethnic group.

2 Likes

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Amarabae(f): 10:25pm On Apr 12, 2017
Okoyiboz1:

Here we go again with cooking up questionable statistics. What is the ratio of Igbos to other southern ethnicities in Kaduna and Kano? You think because you have one Eze Ndigbo over a few people, you become the majority tribe?

As for being sophisticated, we don't have to prove points to anyone. It's a fact that no Igbo man makes it in life without coming to Lagos to eat amala and ewedu. Every election year, presidents come to beg for our votes while they simply pay off your leaders and you guys sell out yourselves.

The Emir wasn't referring to Igbos and Igbos aren't technically inclined, QED!
What you are showing is your inferiority complex to Igbos.
An inferior person is always obsessed with the superior one. Look at how you are mostly ignored in your ranting.
Its really paining your soul. Get a sleeping tablet and sleep, ok?
It gladdens my heart to know that Igbos are indeed a great nightmare to many.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by ozoebuka1(m): 10:26pm On Apr 12, 2017
kingsouthie:

nwanne this your own logic get k-leg sha, most igbo men in the north and elsewhere are into selling spare parts, clothing etc, thats what everybody knows, same way you have mallams selling tomatoes, onions, yam in the south, so sorry, the emir wasnt talking about your kind of "tech", but yea you may find igbos engaged in other activities like say a manufacturing company in kano for instance but i doubt if there would be more igbos than yorubas given the fact yorubas as partly muslims are more likely to get employed by fellow muslims and also a thing of trust which sorry to say, you guys lack among others...op just singled out igbos to put u on spot light for "assumed" hatred
I really don't care if the Emir was talking solely about igbos or the whole southern tribes. I was proving a point to one hateful tribalistic guy that went berserk just because "igbo" was mentioned by the op.

Truly, I don't care... I only came here to commend the Emir until some people started derailing the thread and I had no option than to queue in.

3 Likes

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 12, 2017
seguno2:

He has NO balls.
Anyone can TALK.
If he has balls let him tell us how much of our oil money in his family that he has invested in primary education in Kano state.
When he has disclosed that, we will know that he is serious.
Until then, he should zip it.

No offence, Chief....but try to say the same thing in the market square in the North if truly anyone can TALK.

And also tell him to zip it to his face.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 12, 2017
DrDeji20:
what is this fake news

Are you surprised?
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Rilwayne001: 10:35pm On Apr 12, 2017
Lol, Sanusi will give friendng heart attack this year.

2 Likes

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Greyman11(m): 10:37pm On Apr 12, 2017
Ugobest007:
I can see a man building his way to contest for election soon...
People self.. Go and read about his position dummy,it is hereditary and he cannot occupy any other earthly position till the day he dies and one of his sons will take over after his death.. Bloody fake soothsayer

I don't kw weda u dey see weten I dey see.

Team
NAIRAOMM
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 12, 2017
ozoebuka1:
I really don't care if the Emir was talking solely about igbos or the whole southern tribes. I was proving a point to one hateful tribalistic guy that went berserk just because "igbo" was mentioned by the op.

Truly, I don't care... I only came here to commend the Emir until some people started derailing the thread and I had no option than to queue in.
The way the op put it initially was like the emir was speaking solely about igbos and thats pure mischief, yea u are hardworking and intelligent but should give others due respect as well.

7 Likes

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by bossrillboss: 10:41pm On Apr 12, 2017
emir!!! emir!!! emir!!!!....u get sense no b small bt is a pity d north will see u as a devil against islam nd start preaching hate against u...all dos faction in Islam in northern Nigeria r just d big problem...smby will say e is a mallam bt go dirty nd dey very unkept,em bia bia go b lik busuru own nd e go claim em knw God pass odas.Awon eleribu smbdy.emir we dey ur back joor.

1 Like

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Greyman11(m): 10:41pm On Apr 12, 2017
EazyMoh:
Identifying a problem is part of the solution. I agree with the Emir 100%. However, I hope he's doing something about it rather than just Instagram post.
he mention a Governor in his post.. Help him by telling the Gocernor to hear him and try implementing what he has been suggesting to him

2 Likes

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by FriendNG: 10:43pm On Apr 12, 2017
Rilwayne001:
Lol, Sanusi will give friend.ng heart attack this year.

What has his trash changed?
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Guyman02: 10:44pm On Apr 12, 2017
Alexis11:
Lol.... True.

But somebody should remind the OP of other major and minor tribes in the South.

Sanusi did not mention anyone in particular.
what is the big deal in asking his people to learn from their industriousness, are you in a competition with Igbos?

3 Likes

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by osanga90(m): 10:45pm On Apr 12, 2017
That's my mentor. I admire his way of inspiration to the disadvantaged Northern Nigeria.
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by slivertongue: 10:46pm On Apr 12, 2017
SLS may not have refered to any ethnic group but those in the North know the group being refered to. Any community in the North where you dont see Igbos that community is not viable. Igbos are not only traders but skilled labourers.

You are at liberty to claim that SLS refered to your ethnic group instead of attacking another man's ethnic over his opinion.

Are Igbo's not from Southern Nigeria?
why the panic and venom when Igbo's are mentioned? Igbo's contribute greatly to the economy of Northern Nigeria. Igbo's supported Goodluck just like they supported Obasanjo and Yaradua so i see no crime in their supporting GEJ.

Igbo's need nobody to market them God is doing it for them. Even Fayose sent some of his youths to Aba to learn functional skills that will put food on their table.

what Nigerians seem not to know is that Igbo's humbly learn from their host thus the edge they have above others

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by CarlosTheJackal: 10:48pm On Apr 12, 2017
EazyMoh:

Who will harm him?
FYI he isn't the first to condemn Almajiriship. Many governments have tried different app or inches including banning it.
Everyone even in the north knows Almajiriship has outlived it's usefulness, except the parents who send their kids and the teachers who exploit them.
The main problem is HOW to solve the problem, of which if the Emir is willing, from his pocket alone, a significant change can affected.
For a start, simply build enough boarding schools and dumb the kids there!
Later tax each parent for the upkeep of their kids.
Trust me Every Muslim knows feeding, clothing, shelter and education of their kids is father's sole responsibility, no matter how poor he is.
what happened to the schools Gej built

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by ozoebuka1(m): 10:50pm On Apr 12, 2017
kingsouthie:

The way the op put it initially was like the emir was speaking solely about igbos and thats pure mischief, yea u are hardworking and intelligent but should give others due respect as well.
Sure, I blame the op, but the "igbo" in his post shouldn't have made some people discard all the wonderful things the Emir said. Only hate could make one focus on attacking igbos because d op generalized while abandoning the main message.

2 Likes

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Amoto94(m): 10:52pm On Apr 12, 2017
I won't say anything sha
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by DocHMD: 10:54pm On Apr 12, 2017
Okoyiboz1:
[s]

Here we go again with cooking up questionable statistics. What is the ratio of Igbos to other southern ethnicities in Kaduna and Kano? You think because you have one Eze Ndigbo over a few people, you become the majority tribe?

As for being sophisticated, we don't have to prove points to anyone. It's a fact that no Igbo man makes it in life without coming to Lagos to eat amala and ewedu. Every election year, presidents come to beg for our votes while they simply pay off your leaders and you guys sell out yourselves.

The Emir wasn't referring to Igbos and Igbos aren't technically inclined, QED![/[/s]

Shuoo! See Igbo-induced pain on a cantankerous amala skull. More pains to that ritualistic and incestous yoruba skull. Insha Allah! grin

2 Likes

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by rahman25: 10:55pm On Apr 12, 2017
hucienda:
Truth hurts.

The fact whether anyone likes it or not.

Only he knows why he's finally voicing out the fact tho of late. FFK, you've found a kindred spirit.

While countries like the UAE, Qatar and the likes are practicing 21st century Islam, Northern Nigeria is stuck with Mohammed in the 7th century.
If you must talk why not mind your language. Who told you Mohammad is stuck in the 7th century. Apply courtesy abeg.
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by erico2k2(m): 10:58pm On Apr 12, 2017
Alexis11:

For somebody like me that have studied the Igbos very well, I am not surprised that the OP immediately assumed Sanusi was talking about them as the only aim they have is to dominate the south. The hatred they have for the Yorubas is simply because they always put them in check so that they can not openly display their Igbo supremacy mentality.

I don't blame him though but the mod that put this on front page.

He forgot they are not talking about spare part sellers here.
you studied the Igbos very well ok, it might intrest you to know that niether the Igbos or the yorubas come from the SOUTH.So whyy bring tribes into the conversation .The leader up North made his mind know so be it.
PS Im not Igbo, but I have sold spare parts in the past.
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Stanbeto: 11:07pm On Apr 12, 2017
The Emir has spoken
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by goddasonik: 11:07pm On Apr 12, 2017
kingsouthie:

nwanne this your own logic get k-leg sha, most igbo men in the north and elsewhere are into selling spare parts, clothing etc, thats what everybody knows, same way you have mallams selling tomatoes, onions, yam in the south, so sorry, the emir wasnt talking about your kind of "tech", but yea you may find igbos engaged in other activities like say a manufacturing company in kano for instance but i doubt if there would be more igbos than yorubas given the fact yorubas as partly muslims are more likely to get employed by fellow muslims and also a thing of trust which sorry to say, you guys lack among others...op just singled out igbos to put u on spot light for "assumed" hatred
lol..neva knew yorubas are full of hate till I joined Nairaland, also talking of trust, d 1st word that comes to mind when a yoruba name is mentioned is betrayer

2 Likes

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Ddaji(m): 11:08pm On Apr 12, 2017
This guy Sanusi is most hypocritic human being I ever know in this earth.This is a man that was executive director in UBA,MD of first bank,CBN governor and now emir of Kano, Controlling 5% of all 43 local governments monthly allocation to finance his emirate.No scholarship to his name,no any tangible community project, no any investment anywhere in the north. Rather he is busy spending public money on his flamboyant life styles, sending his children Europe to study,buying a car worth N300,000,000.while his emirate has the highest number of almajiris in the country. The nonetity have to wait for an Igbo man(rochas) to build sch free of charge for poor children in Kano.I don't even know who the idiot is criticizing.who are the present elite of the north today?for the past 2 decades he was in position to change the situation in the north but decided to do thing,rather like every selfish elite in the north help only his family. Useless parrot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Nasa28(m): 11:08pm On Apr 12, 2017
AkinPhysicist:
grin Iboe technicians?. Please don't make me laugh. When did trading become technical? grin

Show me any state In the west that can be compared with Aba in in terms of technology.

Have you heard about made in Nigeria products??

Guess you didn't hear when Fayose said he will send Ekiti youths to Aba and Onitsha to go and learn handiwork.

2 Likes

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Grundig: 11:14pm On Apr 12, 2017
To all of you licking your lips and rubbing your palms in glee as the emir lampoons and lambastes his tribe and kinsmen . . .while we all agree with him, I need to remind you guys that it may be the turn of your region, tribe and/or religion very soon.

Sanusi takes no prisoners when he feels strongly about an issue. This man stood up to gej and refused to resign when requested to. His passport was forcefully taken off him and then he was subsequently suspended.

This is the same man who ridiculed and maligned the whole Yoruba race without mincing words. . .calling them names I'd rather not bother to remember.

Sanusi currently doesn't see eye to eye with Mr president. There are articles and speeches of him telling Mr president and his govt off.

When the emir of kano decides to visit the sins of your best tribe, region and religion I hope you guys would be gracious enough to welcome him, his regalia and everything that comes with it.

In the meantime, oga Sanusi continue firing your people

3 Likes

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 12, 2017
Men this thread really pain my yoruba muslim brothers they think when sanusi mentiom technician he meant digging for skulls in ogun or soka forest men i curse the day i was born an afonja grin

3 Likes

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by EazyMoh(m): 11:18pm On Apr 12, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
what happened to the schools Gej built
1. All the schools put together can not accomodate up to 10,000 students! Thats like less than 0.1% of the out of school kids in the north.
2. While GEJ Almajiri schools are a laudable good idea, but executing it was all politics. While the schools were grossly inadequate, the running of the schools was left in the hands of state governments. And GEJ and his administration moved on as if they had solved Almajiriship problem in the north.

2 Likes

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by EazyMoh(m): 11:24pm On Apr 12, 2017
Greyman11:

he mention a Governor in his post.. Help him by telling the Gocernor to hear him and try implementing what he has been suggesting to him
Forget the governor of a single state, the Emir is in a position to call for Islamic conference of West African sub region where a new Fatwa can be issued on Almajiriship.
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by jimcoservices: 11:25pm On Apr 12, 2017
This man is always constructive, just wish other Muslim brothers emulate him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

What Each Oil-Producing State Received In Refunds / Bandits Are Our People, Vote Leaders Who Won’t Fight Them - Sheikh Gumi / Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.