Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi (50446 Views)

80 Out Of 100 People Tested In Kano Are COVID-19 Positive Says FG / Stay With Us Forever, Awe Residents Beg Sanusi II / Igbo In Kano Are Now Indigenes, Top Figures Shield Sunusi Investigation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Okoyiboz1: 9:39pm On Apr 12, 2017
ozoebuka1:
self deceit is the highest form of deception...look the Emir, he's realize that self deception is bad hence,.his recent outburst on why the north must move forward.

To you, I think you should follow from the emir's footsteps, be wise and stop deceiving yourself and your tribes of sophistication when you are fully aware thats a fallacy. Help yourself and your tribesmen by being truthful.

If you tell yourself the truth you would agree with me that the Emir was talking of the igbos when he said south, because the ratio of igbo to Yoruba in kaduna and Kano is on igbos advantage. Help me by being less hateful, thanks.

Here we go again with cooking up questionable statistics. What is the ratio of Igbos to other southern ethnicities in Kaduna and Kano? You think because you have one Eze Ndigbo over a few people, you become the majority tribe?

As for being sophisticated, we don't have to prove points to anyone. It's a fact that no Igbo man makes it in life without coming to Lagos to eat amala and ewedu. Every election year, presidents come to beg for our votes while they simply pay off your leaders and you guys sell out yourselves.

The Emir wasn't referring to Igbos and Igbos aren't technically inclined, QED!

18 Likes

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by ozoebuka1(m): 9:39pm On Apr 12, 2017
TeflonBlixx:

And your god Nnamdi Kano doesn't have any political inclination?? Dimwit

And FYI, there is nothing called "Hate Paranoia" -Retard. .
Fuq!!! some people can be so dumb sha, I really thought I was talking to someone with good comprehension ability. Really disappointed in you, Demi imp!!! angry

5 Likes

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Okoyiboz1: 9:41pm On Apr 12, 2017
cheezy4real:

How many afonjas travel to the north?

The overall commander of the MNJTF is Gen. Lamidi Adeosun, a Yoruba man. How many of your elders dare go to that axis? Ordinary teargas and Onitsha bridge and some jumped into the river.

11 Likes

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by TeflonBlixx: 9:42pm On Apr 12, 2017
ozoebuka1:
Fuq!!! some people can be so dumb sha, I really thought I was talking to someone with good comprehension ability. Really disappointed in you, Demi imp!!! angry

There's no inkling if doubt that you're an illiterate and you have no one to tell you. .

Go and play with sand kid

1 Like

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by router123(m): 9:42pm On Apr 12, 2017
Sanusi is telling northerner the truth no one have ever told them.
I hope they won't kill this man for telling them d truth. Cos truth can be bitter & painful
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by laudate: 9:45pm On Apr 12, 2017
Okoyiboz1:
The overall commander of the MNJTF is Gen. Lamidi Adeosun, a Yoruba man.

Sir, you are even going too far by listing the ethnic identity of the Commander of the NJTF. There are several Yoruba communities dotted all over the North, with each one having its own community leader presiding over their cultural and social affairs. But you do not get to hear about them, because they are not boisterous or condescending, and neither do they drag issues with their hosts. This is what I have observed during my travels to various Northern cities. undecided

13 Likes

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by ONYII4TRUT: 9:45pm On Apr 12, 2017
Okoyiboz1:
Nowhere did he mention Igbos. Igbos are traders and peddlers of commodities. Don't mistake technical abilities with counterfeiting.

These criminals can fake anything, even the speech of a living person. Nowhere did he mention Igbos in his speech but the OP with generational low self-esteem slyly inserted it.

You hypocritical lot ran him off GEJ's government when he exposed the 20BN USD fraud but are now quick to quote the same man for your selfish gains. That's why they kick you lot around every election year like the testi.cles of an impotent man.

Sorry where are you from? Well I may not wait for the answer. But no matter your tribe hide your face in shame for leaving the subject matter for irrelevancies.

5 Likes

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by totit: 9:46pm On Apr 12, 2017
angry

In as much as I agree and impressed with this fact coming out of the north,Sanusi. But why must ibo edit and manipulate this news to suit their ego..or what

This is a false and manipulation on the authenticity of the said news.
It's bad ..this is bad, nonesense angry

8 Likes

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by lagosrd: 9:46pm On Apr 12, 2017
Too late emir Sanusi. Ese mistake it's too late now. You should have waited for your time to come before hiding under Emirship. Maybe you may be considered for presidency in 2019. You blew a whistle and ran under kwankwanso....... Hummmmm enjoy your babe while she lasts.
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by eyinjuege: 9:48pm On Apr 12, 2017
Even if you no go school, at least learn a handwork. Not learn how to sell pepper and tomatoes o, Learn a proper handwork.
Even abroad, artisans wey no read pass highschool but learnt plumbing, carpentry earn more than a lot of graduates.

3 Likes

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Okoyiboz1: 9:49pm On Apr 12, 2017
ONYII4TRUT:

Sorry where are you from? Well I may not wait for the answer. But no matter your tribe hide your face in shame for leaving the subject matter for irrelevancies.

It may be irrelevant to you because you are not intelligent. I had to hit the OP hard because I fully understood his underlying intentions.

As for my ethnicity, I belong to the tribe which is your greatest nightmare. The tribe that you wish you were born into. The one you compare your most successful men with.

22 Likes

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Okoyiboz1: 9:51pm On Apr 12, 2017
laudate:

Sir, you are even going too far by listing the ethnic identity of the Commander of the NJTF. There are several Yoruba communities dotted all over the North, with each one having its own community leaders presiding over their cultural and social affairs. But you do not get to hear about them, because they are not boisterous or condescending, and neither do they drag issues with their hosts. This is what I have observed during my travels to various Northern cities. undecided

Most of them are unenlightened clowns who have scruples worse than that of an alley cat.

They are the ones who instigate trouble whenever they go and shout down the enlightened ones trying to correct them.

15 Likes

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 12, 2017
Billyonaire:
Sanusi, you have earned the right, despite your forgiven jihadist past, to be called Aboki (my friend). Until Islam revise its books and accept the resent day reality, your countries will continue to love bombs more than books. You have spoken truth to reason, and for that reason, I can call you my Aboki.
...jihadist past how?

1 Like

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by nell4: 9:52pm On Apr 12, 2017
Okoyiboz1:
Nowhere did he mention Igbos. Igbos are traders and peddlers of commodities. Don't mistake technical abilities with counterfeiting.

These criminals can fake anything, even the speech of a living person. Nowhere did he mention Igbos in his speech but the OP with generational low self-esteem slyly inserted it.

You hypocritical lot ran him off GEJ's government when he exposed the 20BN USD fraud but are now quick to quote the same man for your selfish gains. That's why they kick you lot around every election year like the testi.cles of an impotent man.
so what are you saying. You are not making sense bro,you are not making sense at all. This is why Nigeria is still backward. Instead of you to reason with the message,you are here igniting tribal war. Ok oo make una remain for darkness afterall e no concern us. Make una no dey chuku chuku eye for our business. Dey your lane abeg.
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 12, 2017
Nice one okoyiboz for busting these low self-esteem clowns

Haha...they never hesperred it cheesy grin

Sadly, the post has been deleted

14 Likes

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by ozoebuka1(m): 9:55pm On Apr 12, 2017
Okoyiboz1:

Here we go again with cooking up questionable statistics. What is the ratio of Igbos to other southern ethnicities in Kaduna and Kano? You think because you have one Eze Ndigbo over a few people, you become the majority tribe?

As for being sophisticated, we don't have to prove points to anyone. It's a fact that no Igbo man makes it in life without coming to Lagos to eat amala and ewedu. Every election year, presidents come to beg for our votes while they simply pay off your leaders and you guys sell out yourselves.

Your first post reeks of the self deceit I was trying to tell to seek help for. Any truthful individual, devoid of self deception will agree with me that after the indigenous people of Kano state igbos are the next weather u like it or not.

Delusion has made you forget the reason why presidents visit Lagos prior to election...News flash; Lagos is a no man's land just like Abuja is everyone's capital. Yorubas' self imposed sophistication has nothing to do with people coming to Lagos.

If technicality equates betrayal, I might as well agree with you that igbos have nothing to do with it rather yorubas champion it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by slivertongue: 9:55pm On Apr 12, 2017
Saudi Arabia's development started in 1974 when the house of Saud invited Americans to help build modern infrastructure for them in return for oil. MAIN, Haliburton, Stone and Webster etc kick started Saudi's modernization but the North does the opposite. Those from outside the North who invest in the North lose their investments due to periodic religious crisis.

The elites are more interested in grabbing power than delivering the dividens of power, they have so entrenched the North-South contestation in the subconsciousness of the Northern masses thus the blind support they give to the rentier elites

Yobe, Ekiti and Enugu should have almost the same size of budget yet Ekiti and Enugu makes more investment in education and healthcare than Yobe and even Kano.

The North has a large population of which 25% are from the South but their population is a disadvantage instead of being an advantage. The mass of their work force are uneducated, unskilled labourers who dont have second, third or fourth rated value. they cant change jobs easily.
LACK OF FUNCTIONAL EDUCATION and POOR LEADERSHIP IS THE BANE OF NORTHERN NIGERIA

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Coolgent(m): 9:56pm On Apr 12, 2017
Wow this Pedophile is making sense this days.
How is your 15yrs old wife?
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by nell4: 9:57pm On Apr 12, 2017
Okoyiboz1:

chaii see as this post dey give you high bp. Abeg no die . Na beg i dey beg. Sorry ooo.

4 Likes

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by ozoebuka1(m): 10:00pm On Apr 12, 2017
TeflonBlixx:

There's no inkling if doubt that you're an illiterate and you have no one to tell you. .

Go and play with sand kid
it's only a person of low self esteem that focuses on insulting people just to sound superior. I tell you again, You disappoint me!

4 Likes

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by veepeeN: 10:00pm On Apr 12, 2017
Nnemuka:
They are tired of the underdevelopment and poverty. Alhaji sanasi what have you done to eradicate Almajiri and eradicate extreme hunger in the north?
It shouldnt just start and end on Instagram....
How many Almajiri's have you sponsored to learn a skill or acquire education?
Are you just waking up from your slumber?
something tells me that your rant may be that you are seeking for a political office.

Bunch of confused northern elders....
Whether he is seeking for a political office or not is not the point here. The point is that the problems they all know about is been brought to their faces by a STRONG voice and stating the obvious (identifying their problems) in my own opinion is a partly solution to them. And don't tell me you actually expected him to come and display whatever his roles in solving the problems has been on social media. Not everyone rolls like those idiots that fly to the social media any time they bye a carton of indomie for a cripple.

Let's give kudos to whom it's due.

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by veepeeN: 10:04pm On Apr 12, 2017
Nnemuka:
They are tired of the underdevelopment and poverty. Alhaji sanasi what have you done to eradicate Almajiri and eradicate extreme hunger in the north?
It shouldnt just start and end on Instagram....
How many Almajiri's have you sponsored to learn a skill or acquire education?
Are you just waking up from your slumber?
something tells me that your rant may be that you are seeking for a political office.

Bunch of confused northern elders....

Whether he is seeking for a political office or not is not the point here. The point is that the problems they all know about is been brought to their faces by a STRONG voice and stating the obvious (identifying their problems) in my own opinion is a partly solution to them. And don't tell me you actually expected him to come and display whatever his roles in solving the problems has been on social media. Not everyone rolls like those idiots that fly to the social media any time they bye a carton of indomie for a cripple.

Let's give kudos to whom it's due.

2 Likes

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by dragonking3: 10:05pm On Apr 12, 2017
ozoebuka1:
What has affected the emir? He's now sounding like an igbo man who calls a spade a spade no matter whose Ox is gored. He's now the most intelligent and progressive northern Muslim that I know, kudos, sir.
Mention the Igbo leaders who calls a spade a spade?

5 Likes

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by OgbeniSamm(m): 10:06pm On Apr 12, 2017
Youngadvocate:
The vociferous progressive muslim, Emir Of Kano and Former CBN Governor, Lamido Sanusi has yet again sought to speak meaning and reason into his conservative and seemingly intellectually disadvantaged northern brothers and sisters, charging them to learn from the commercially minded and productive Igbo people as well as other progressive southern tribes that have set the pace of development in the country and apparently left them (the north) behind.

He wrote on his Instagram page:

"I choose to fight for the progress of Nigerians and suggest solutions to their problems. It's my duty to speak the truth about the ill-effects of conservative Muslims who are harming Islam rather than helping it. I condemned their refusal to expand their knowledge outside their own religion and failure to realise that knowledge is power.

I also correctly concluded denying the right to pursue scientific and technological knowledge and restricting people to Islamic knowledge is the best means of ensuring that Muslims in Northern Nigeria will be remain economically backward. I'm upset at the legion of beggars on the streets and is trying to bridge the gap between the backward North and the Southern parts of the nation.

I still believe that conservative Muslims are still stuck in the 13th Century and their claim that children need no other knowledge than Islamic studies flies in the face of reality. All the poverty, under-development and immense suffering in the North are a result of uneducated masses refusing to learn work or a trade.

The majority of technicians in Kano are from the South while untrained indigenes beg. How does that make sense? Why is it that conservative Muslims who claim to be against scientific progress enter aeroplanes and fly to perform the Hajj in Mecca rather than using camels to cross the desert! Why do they watch sermons beamed by TV live from Mecca and read the Holy Quaran on their laptops yet profess to abhor modern technology? I'd like to point out that there is no harm in copying from the West if it brings succour to the masses of poverty stricken Muslims in Northern Nigeria.

After all Saudi Arabia, the "home" of Islam is known for its highly-rated airline, modern hospitals, indigenous oil industry and space program all of which make it a world leader. In our backward nation, we insist on denying the truth. Unless Northern political leaders like Governor Yari pay attention to me, there will never be a day when anywhere in the North will be like the modern Muslim cities of Kuala Lumpar, Istanbul, Jakarta, Lahore, Greater Cairo, Dacca, Karachi, Dubai, Riyadh or Faisalabad"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSvvLdXBl-s/?taken-by=sanusilamidosanusi

http://igbobia.com/?q=again-lamido-sanusi-tells-the-north-how-much-backward-they-are-suggests-they-learn-from-ndi-igbo

There's nowhere in that speech where the Emir said the north should learn frm igbo.

10 Likes

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by seniorkachion(m): 10:06pm On Apr 12, 2017
Okoyiboz1:

The overall commander of the MNJTF is Gen. Lamidi Adeosun, a Yoruba man. How many of your elders dare go to that axis? Ordinary teargas and Onitsha bridge and some jumped into the river.

That your general will be the latest south west general to be demoted for cowardice as was his predecessor gen Ransome Kuti.
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by ozoebuka1(m): 10:10pm On Apr 12, 2017
dragonking3:
Mention the Igbo leaders who calls a spade a spade?
Peter obi, I don't need to mention your greatest terror; Nnamdi kanu... Please don't bore me with frivolities of you are going to mention me.

2 Likes

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by akigbemaru: 10:11pm On Apr 12, 2017
Youngadvocate:
The vociferous progressive muslim, Emir Of Kano and Former CBN Governor, Lamido Sanusi has yet again sought to speak meaning and reason into his conservative and seemingly intellectually disadvantaged northern brothers and sisters, charging them to learn from the commercially minded and productive Igbo people as well as other progressive southern tribes that have set the pace of development in the country and apparently left them (the north) behind.

He wrote on his Instagram page:

"I choose to fight for the progress of Nigerians and suggest solutions to their problems. It's my duty to speak the truth about the ill-effects of conservative Muslims who are harming Islam rather than helping it. I condemned their refusal to expand their knowledge outside their own religion and failure to realise that knowledge is power.

I also correctly concluded denying the right to pursue scientific and technological knowledge and restricting people to Islamic knowledge is the best means of ensuring that Muslims in Northern Nigeria will be remain economically backward. I'm upset at the legion of beggars on the streets and is trying to bridge the gap between the backward North and the Southern parts of the nation.

I still believe that conservative Muslims are still stuck in the 13th Century and their claim that children need no other knowledge than Islamic studies flies in the face of reality. All the poverty, under-development and immense suffering in the North are a result of uneducated masses refusing to learn work or a trade.

The majority of technicians in Kano are from the South while untrained indigenes beg. How does that make sense? Why is it that conservative Muslims who claim to be against scientific progress enter aeroplanes and fly to perform the Hajj in Mecca rather than using camels to cross the desert! Why do they watch sermons beamed by TV live from Mecca and read the Holy Quaran on their laptops yet profess to abhor modern technology? I'd like to point out that there is no harm in copying from the West if it brings succour to the masses of poverty stricken Muslims in Northern Nigeria.

After all Saudi Arabia, the "home" of Islam is known for its highly-rated airline, modern hospitals, indigenous oil industry and space program all of which make it a world leader. In our backward nation, we insist on denying the truth. Unless Northern political leaders like Governor Yari pay attention to me, there will never be a day when anywhere in the North will be like the modern Muslim cities of Kuala Lumpar, Istanbul, Jakarta, Lahore, Greater Cairo, Dacca, Karachi, Dubai, Riyadh or Faisalabad"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSvvLdXBl-s/?taken-by=sanusilamidosanusi

http://igbobia.com/?q=again-lamido-sanusi-tells-the-north-how-much-backward-they-are-suggests-they-learn-from-ndi-igbo

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 12, 2017
ozoebuka1:
self deceit is the highest form of deception...look the Emir, he's realize that self deception is bad hence,.his recent outburst on why the north must move forward.

To you, I think you should follow from the emir's footsteps, be wise and stop deceiving yourself and your tribes of sophistication when you are fully aware thats a fallacy. Help yourself and your tribesmen by being truthful.

If you tell yourself the truth you would agree with me that the Emir was talking of the igbos when he said south, because the ratio of igbo to Yoruba in kaduna and Kano is on igbos advantage. Help me by being less hateful, thanks.
nwanne this your own logic get k-leg sha, most igbo men in the north and elsewhere are into selling spare parts, clothing etc, thats what everybody knows, same way you have mallams selling tomatoes, onions, yam in the south, so sorry, the emir wasnt talking about your kind of "tech", but yea you may find igbos engaged in other activities like say a manufacturing company in kano for instance but i doubt if there would be more igbos than yorubas given the fact yorubas as partly muslims are more likely to get employed by fellow muslims and also a thing of trust which sorry to say, you guys lack among others...op just singled out igbos to put u on spot light for "assumed" hatred

11 Likes

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by dragonking3: 10:12pm On Apr 12, 2017
ozoebuka1:
Peter obi, I don't need to mention your greatest terror; Nnamdi kanu... Please don't bore me with frivolities of you are going to mention me.
How did they call a spade to their own Igbo leaders? Site the examples

7 Likes

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by BlackBaron: 10:12pm On Apr 12, 2017
This guy speaks like a friend of mine from the north (an elite) who also acknowledges and speaks out about backward attitudes that limits development in the North.
In all, all tribes have their own faults, we can learn from each other while burying values that are incompatible with development.

2 Likes

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Pharaoh9(m): 10:14pm On Apr 12, 2017
Alexis11:

For somebody like me that have studied the Igbos very well, I am not surprised that the OP immediately assumed Sanusi was talking about them as the only aim they have is to dominate the south. The hatred they have for the Yorubas is simply because they always put them in check so that they can not openly display their Igbo supremacy mentality.

I don't blame him though but the mod that put this on front page.

He forgot they are not talking about spare part sellers here.

Same way I have studied you Yoruba impostor,
The OP is likely Yoruba, you people hate the Igbo for no reason, you only wish them downfall with your sophisticated hatred

3 Likes

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by seguno2: 10:16pm On Apr 12, 2017
JustinSlayer69:
I respect this man greatly.....

Always calls a spade a spade...and an ace what is grin

He has balls. These are obvious truths. Others might be afraid to tell the truth e.g. Jibrin apologizing for calling for PMB to resign

But Lamido as Emir who can't seek a higher earthly position has nothing to lose, no political aspirations

He has NO balls.
Anyone can TALK.
If he has balls let him tell us how much of our oil money in his family that he has invested in primary education in Kano state.
When he has disclosed that, we will know that he is serious.
Until then, he should zip it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Lekki Protesters Jumped Into River While Escaping From Shooting, Fled To Ikorodu / Boko Haram Gave 15-min Quranic Lecture To Kuje Inmates Before Setting Them Free / 9 Things President Buhari Said In His 'special Interview' With NTA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.