Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,622 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Dating Married Men - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Married Men (43345 Views)

Girls Who Sleep With Married Men / My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men / Message For Those Dating Married Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Married Men by kushme: 5:38pm On Apr 16, 2017
[quote author=PaperLace post=55621133]
It's a normal thing. Even as a married woman and mother, I get those advances steady. If I am looking for man to chop his money, it won't take me more than a week, but I dare not blame the man.
So why do men blame the ladies?
Men have to start taking responsibility for their actions.

As to why they prefer the married man; this is Nigeria...where guys go about devouring babes then still call same babes hoe. Babes have decided to give to the person that can pay pass. Nothing spoil...

Idiotic double standard.. quoting you: babes have decided to give to the person that can pay ( tramps everywhere).... But, men have to start taking responsibilty for their actions... So women/girls should not? Huh... Only thirsty and irrational men will accept this... Cos all they think about is "how can i fvck"? ..... If i dont support pvssy then i do't get any...

1 Like

Re: Dating Married Men by Certifiedboss: 5:39pm On Apr 16, 2017
Nellychinma20:
I really don't know how to start this.
I respect marriage the way I respect God. I don't like the idea of cheating and already vowed never to have a thing to with married men.
But married men won't let young girls be and the irony is, the society will always place the blame on us. once a married man want u ,he will go to any length to get it.
God be good to me, am so scared of marriage cos of the rate at which men cheat and I can't bear the thought of that happening to me.
I will go ahead and share my experience, ladies feel free to add urs

The any length is always showering you girls with material gifts and money. Those are things you ladies find hard to resist .
Re: Dating Married Men by begwong: 5:41pm On Apr 16, 2017
WHAT WILL YOU SAY OF THE LADIES/MARRIED WOMEN WHO CHASE AFTER THE MARRIED MEN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Married Men by Tyche(m): 5:47pm On Apr 16, 2017
Nellychinma20:
here's another one
There was this friend of mine, the girl love me no be small.
She was too fond of me and wanted me to meet her family ,mind u they are very rich
After the day I visited ,her dad took interest in me and anytime he's coming to school to visit her he would but lots of gifts for me and the mum too took me as a daughter.
we all became free around each other and got to know my family too.
I was in school one day when her dad called and told me to come outside (I thought it was about our surprise birthday party for her cos that was prior to her birthday)
with my innocent mind I came out and entered his car, he drove to a hotel and we went to the bar to have a drink.
He started confessing his love, at first I thought it was a joke and I jokingly told him to stop.
I was speechless when he tried grabbing and kissing me.
stunned, I stood up and told him to take me home
I was visibly shaking ,I least expected that from him
now my friend complains I don't like visiting her family and I always give flimsy excuses ,I can't tell her.
she talks about her perfect dad a lot and most times am mute, she won't understand
And whenever I visit them, her mum will tell me how happy she is for having such a faithful and good husband and even teach me how to make my man faithful when I get married.
He is still unrelenting but I can't betray a family that loves me so much
And I don't want to break his home, they are so lovely

Na only you married men dey see, you have a probkem tbh

2 Likes

Re: Dating Married Men by Nellychinma20(f): 5:49pm On Apr 16, 2017
Tyche:

Na only you married men dey see, you have a probkem tbh
yes just the way your dad had a problem by giving birth to u
the last time I checked the topic is on married men and not men in general.
block head
Re: Dating Married Men by AndyCole16(m): 5:53pm On Apr 16, 2017
Nellychinma20:
sad truth
I don't believe a faithful man still exist
how I wish peopLe know how rampant this scourge is
Thats wrong... I can tell you there are still many faithful guys out there but ladies like you will never look at them as options.

1 Like

Re: Dating Married Men by Kellibae(f): 5:54pm On Apr 16, 2017
Tiny23:

hahahaha, sis calm down,it was a joke.Lol

lol ok
Re: Dating Married Men by Tyche(m): 5:55pm On Apr 16, 2017
Nellychinma20:
yes just the way your dad had a problem by giving birth to u
the last time I checked the topic is on married men and not men in general.
block head

Brain dead attention seeking maggot infested cvnt. You are tired of heartbreak from married men after your cvnt have defied the law of elassticity and you come here to form holy pass.

Did your dad rape you to compound your experience with married men? Mannerless inbred smelling cvnt. If your married brothers are raping you in addition, why no go to TB Joshua for deliverance other than washing your dirty linen in the public.

Married men seducer

2 Likes

Re: Dating Married Men by kushme: 5:56pm On Apr 16, 2017
Joavid:
This op is delusional abi she dey sell market??

Times have changed. It's girls that chase married men now not the other way round.

It's easier for a married man to get a pretty chic than for a single guy.

Ma'am you have common sense(which is more political and selfish these days) and you just dropped reality here.

2 Likes

Re: Dating Married Men by AndyCole16(m): 5:59pm On Apr 16, 2017
Bolaadu:
what if ur husband want to marry another wife can u stop him?U better prepare ur mind down, That is nature of men I mean our nature
Wait ooo guy, what is the meaning of "Men are polygamous in nature" everybody spill around. Please give proof, then I will respond more.

3 Likes

Re: Dating Married Men by Tyche(m): 6:02pm On Apr 16, 2017
Joavid:
This op is delusional abi she dey sell market??

Times have changed. It's girls that chase married men now not the other way round.

It's easier for a married man to get a pretty chic than for a single guy.

Don't mind the op, her market is dead on arrival grin . As a married man, I have realised that I am safer without my ring than with it.

Ladies like Op ejaculate at the sight of married men, sadly, it aint working for her any longer

6 Likes

Re: Dating Married Men by AndyCole16(m): 6:04pm On Apr 16, 2017
Jengem:

I would cheat because i wont get a divorce and i like women. My wife cannot give me everything i want sexually from a woman. Certain things i like , i may not even want to do with my wife because i respect her and cant see her in that position pun intended

Ita like jayz married to beyonce but he still meeds something more. Its in our nature. We marry our prize and we go outside and offer a price for what we want. Temporary pleasures
Hi guy, can you explain your proof that "Men are polygamous in nature". I really need to know.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Dating Married Men by Motherfucker2: 6:04pm On Apr 16, 2017
Nellychinma20:
thanks for the insult, ur name insults u too
you aren't worth a reply

You just did

Goat face

2 Likes

Re: Dating Married Men by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 16, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol swear always laugh when i see your post too blunt men
It's who I'm. Can't change that for some NL "Likes" and "Shares". grin
Re: Dating Married Men by Fraih(f): 6:08pm On Apr 16, 2017
My take : You don't know what you can do until you are faced with it!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Married Men by Jengem: 6:09pm On Apr 16, 2017
Re: Dating Married Men by speaktome(m): 6:11pm On Apr 16, 2017
Nellychinma20:
a picture of you or u know the rest
lol

Lol you wan see my pix?
Re: Dating Married Men by AndyCole16(m): 6:17pm On Apr 16, 2017
Jengem:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2014/09/25/the-evidence-of-polygamy-is-in-our-genes/

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/darwin-eternity/201108/are-people-naturally-polygamous-0

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/200802/the-paradox-polygamy-ii-why-most-women-benefit-polygamy

Google.com
Ohhhh science right? Charles Darwin theories. Do you really take scientist result as the last authority or they themselves are subjected mistake subsequently change or review their earlier position.
Charles Darwin postulated we are from animals, recent studies countless number of times have prove him wrong.
Case study 2: If polygamous is found in human gene, who puts it there? If your answer is God, why does God give ONLY one wife to Adam?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Married Men by Antichristus: 6:19pm On Apr 16, 2017
kimbra:
The only way to say "No" to these married men and stand by that is; first, put yourself in the wife's shoes. Would you like your husband cheating on you?. If "No" then you know what to do to save another woman's marriage from breaking.

Our ancestors were polygamists. A man should be free to decide how many wives he wanted. Islam permits a man to take up to 4 wives. In the bible, polygamy was the practice. Don't quote me Adam and Eve because most polygamous men of God referenced in the bible lived after Adam and Eve. It is both nature and nurture for human beings to be sexually attracted to each other. And, don't talk about free will because the principle of determinism implies that for everything that happens there are conditions such that, given those conditions, nothing else/contrary could happen.

2 Likes

Re: Dating Married Men by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 16, 2017
photoshoot:

As in! cry

One must not enter mall, one would be seeing women old enough to be ones aunt staring thirstfully

liar liar,pants on fire....how are you today tho?
Re: Dating Married Men by Jengem: 6:21pm On Apr 16, 2017
AndyCole16:

Ohhhh science right? Charles Darwin theories. Do you really take scientist result as the last authority or they themselves are subjected mistake subsequently change or review their earlier position.
Charles Darwin postulated we are from animals, recent studies countless number of times have prove him wrong.
Case study 2: If polygamous is found in human gene, who puts it there? If your answer is God, why does God give ONLY one wife to Adam?

Bro pls swerve

Leave darwin out of it and google.com

And the old testament is awash with stories of men with more than 1 wife
Re: Dating Married Men by Odunharry(m): 6:25pm On Apr 16, 2017
Tbillz:
loool,U don see woman wey get 2 husband and she dey pose with two of them on social media? But we saw n heart of man married 2 wives in delta? Life is unfair to ladies generally
Life isn't unfair to anyone.
You think women wouldn't marry more than one if they given the chance?

1 Like

Re: Dating Married Men by Antichristus: 6:26pm On Apr 16, 2017
AndyCole16:

Have I missed out something? I am keen on "recent studies [which] countless number of times have prove [Darwinism] wrong". Please refer me to published recent studies (not in dodgy, shoddy and predatory 'academic' journals) but in proper academic journals housed by Elsevier, Taylor and Francis, leading University Presses and the like. Thanks.
Re: Dating Married Men by eyinjuege: 6:32pm On Apr 16, 2017
firstking01:
And you think you are freegrin

I'm sure the guy realised the babe probably has some loose screws in her head, and if he should dare bring her into his life, she might personally kill all his family members grin cheesy
Re: Dating Married Men by AndyCole16(m): 6:36pm On Apr 16, 2017
Jengem:

Bro pls swerve

Leave darwin out of it and google.com

And the old testament is awash with stories of men with more than 1 wife

The links to the articles you provided is Darwins, that's why I towed that line.
Do you have any idea why most pre christian era worshippers married more than one wife? There are reasons for everything and can supply if you dont mind (but wouldnt want to derail). The point men use those statement when it pleases them, to make way for their randy lifestyles, indulge in a failure to work on their self control. If a woman do so, she's a prostitute, who created those bias rule? Men I guess. I am in no way supporting women but an advocate of "reward and punishment" because the two have been place under the same standard of law to guide. If its aint good for women, men should not think about it.
Re: Dating Married Men by Tbillz(m): 6:40pm On Apr 16, 2017
Odunharry:

Life isn't unfair to anyone.
You think women wouldn't marry more than one if they given the chance?
No chance is it, the reason why its not fair 2 them
Re: Dating Married Men by Antichristus: 6:40pm On Apr 16, 2017
AndyCole16:

Your logic, arguably, is warped. What is the basis of your ascription of human genetics to God? Beyond what you find in the bible (a mishmash of Ancient Near Eastern mythologies and personal views of twisted personalities whose claims, in the 21st century CE, would lead them to being classed and classified as bipolar - a mental disorder), what the is evidence for the Genesis creation stories.

It's truly unfortunate that whilst people in the developed world are advancing and making breakthroughs, Africa and Africans are ashamedly locked, in time, to unverifiable 'truth' claims.

But because you believe in those ancient tales, Why is the biblical David (in spite of his incontrovertible promiscuity and treachery) a man after God's heart?
Re: Dating Married Men by NnamdiN: 6:50pm On Apr 16, 2017
photoshoot:

As in! cry

One must not enter mall, one would be seeing women old enough to be ones aunt staring thirstfully
they even go beyond that...one I asked about her hubby finding out, she told me she could handle him, I weak.
Re: Dating Married Men by Unclebrutus: 6:50pm On Apr 16, 2017
Divay22:
I have never done that and I'll never...

But some married men are so stubborn grin the more you tell them you ain't interested, the more they'll come closer.....
Don't want No wife crying on my head at midnight to God because i took her hubby.. grin grin grin
I ain't worth her tears.

y e no dey hard married men to get young girls but m wey look for sugar mummy never even c any

1 Like

Re: Dating Married Men by Divay22(f): 6:55pm On Apr 16, 2017
Unclebrutus:
y e no dey hard married men to get young girls but m wey look for sugar mummy never even c any
I don't know o
Re: Dating Married Men by silentdomain(m): 6:56pm On Apr 16, 2017
It's bad but it has being in existence, u can't even change it. Men and women cheat. And de only reason everyone doesn't cheat is bc of religion n culture. Animals cheat, which is natural instinct. Anybody can cheat. I can cheat. U can.
Re: Dating Married Men by AndyCole16(m): 6:59pm On Apr 16, 2017
Antichristus:

Your logic, arguably, is warped. What is the basis of your ascription of human genetics to God? Beyond what you find in the bible (a mishmash of Ancient Near Eastern mythologies and personal views of twisted personalities whose claims, in the 21st century CE, would lead them to being classed and classified as bipolar - a mental disorder), what the is evidence for the Genesis creation stories.

It's truly unfortunate that whilst people in the developed world are advancing and making breakthroughs, Africa and Africans are ashamedly locked, in time, to unverifiable 'truth' claims.

But because you believe in those ancient tales, Why is the biblical David (in spite of his incontrovertible promiscuity and treachery) a man after God's heart?

Me and you have no common ground therefore trying to make you see things in right way is counter productive. Your basis is what I will never accept. Do you see? No meeting point.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? / Ladies: Any Man Who Doesn’t Know These 7 Things About You, Will Never Marry You! / We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.