Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? (45376 Views)

My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. / Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies / “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Dominicah(f): 6:49pm On Apr 27, 2017
metiette:
your brain needs to b returned to factory setting. you are a disgrace to womanhood.. In short, your life is finished
e pain am grin

Go and work, poverty is disease.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 27, 2017
RuggedArab:

Hey, Im not comparing the civilization or economy but the mentality of the women. If you carry out sampled opinion you would found out that most Nigerian women are VERY (note the Very)lazy to work. If you enter some offices too they will heap work for you.

Let me not talk about students now (I have seen people who work and go to school at the same time but mostly guys) but the graduates. Some of the women graduates don't use their certificates and I keep asking what's the whole essence of going to school if I can't utilize the knowledge gained to put food on my table. They might even get low paying jobs and refuse to work because they know they can easily get some stuffs from guys and all but a guy will manage just to make sure he has little change in his pocket and that's laziness from them. What happens to building it ground up huh?

They go as far as saying "make I do marry better rich guy so that my husband can take care of me" and that's the end of working or looking for something to do. Our economy and environment can not be an excuse. Die hard ladies still make it here.

I still repeat, 96% of Nigerian women areally VERY lazy!..... kudos to the very few women out there hustling lIke a real G. I respect you!

Lmao, so all your praise and kudos is going to only 4% grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Dominicah(f): 6:51pm On Apr 27, 2017
ElDadd:

Oya how much for your punaní?
I will pay you well o. *evil laugh*
Send you card sef, shebi 100naira card. grin

But I won't marry you. grin
I pity the ugly mgbeke that will marry broke stingy thing like you, she will leave in hell till the day she takes up the courage to divorce your broke ass.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 27, 2017
Oyind18:
Funny thread grin
Hello!, babe how fa?. Would like to discuss something with you. Please do reply if you're interested.
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Realhommie(m): 6:55pm On Apr 27, 2017
aribisala0:

I can tel,l your background reading this.You grew up eating food cooked with kerosene which tends to shape outlook in lifeThose kids who grew up on gas cooked food reason very differently and my take is make kerosene people dey date kerosene people and make firewood people dey date diasef to avoid quarrel
Which kind reasoning be dis Lol

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by niceair(m): 6:55pm On Apr 27, 2017
Dominicah:
grin
that's an adage...
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by gare2510(m): 6:55pm On Apr 27, 2017
Looks like u re hurting, it is well. The answer to ur question differs from person to person what I hold most valuable may be different from urs. So I think you need to get a boyfriend with your same mindset. Some ladies will not collect anything from a guy they are cool with the love and attention. Half filled or Half empty all correct

1 Like

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by aribisala0(m): 6:56pm On Apr 27, 2017
Realhommie:
Which kind reasoning be dis Lol
gas cooked food reasoning. I understand if you don't get it. Isorrai
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by sukkot: 6:57pm On Apr 27, 2017
OP is trolling yall, she has to be, surely she is, or is she not ? is she being serious ? like for real ? ggadayummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm shocked

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by RuggedArab: 6:59pm On Apr 27, 2017
cruchenuti:

Lmao, so all your praise and kudos is going to only 4% grin

Yeah.
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by wiloy2k8(m): 7:02pm On Apr 27, 2017
Dominicah:
Love is important in a relationship, however, availability of finance makes the love wax stronger. A man should be able to buy gifts constantly for his girl friend, take her out on dates, send her cash once in a while, transfer airtime to her phone even when she does not ask, these acts keeps the love alive. Take it or leave it, women are moved by such acts, that's why you see a woman say a man is caring once he can meet her needs.

This thread isn't about broke men, when you are broke as a man, its not your fault, but try to share the little you have with your girl, if you don't you are stingy and a stingy man does not deserve a woman. He should go for prostitutes and call girls, leave decent girls alone.

Some mumu boys will call a girl who requires financial support a gold digger, that is wrong. The man is the giver in a relationship, while the woman is the receiver. guys, use your heads and start meeting up with your responsibilities.

For the ladies, its not wise spending on a guy, he will just finish your money and move on, don't be desperate.

A word is enough for the wise.

its funny u have got nothing upstairs

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by GeniusDavid(m): 7:04pm On Apr 27, 2017
When you think you've seen enough but Nairaland springs up stupid surprises always.

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by sukkot: 7:05pm On Apr 27, 2017
gurunlocker:
I feel like crying reading this, and I don't have choice than to ask if the op really has a functioning brain? You expect a man to spend but woman shouldn't do the same.

Lemme ask you, what does the woman has to offer then?
the camel toe mayne. she slanging that camel toe like an ndigbo man slang opiates in indonesia grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Dino98: 7:05pm On Apr 27, 2017
You were making so much sense until the last few lines....

You wrote a piece about stingy guys, but you yourself are a stingy girl...someone should proally write a piece bout the likes of u too...

Reasonable guys should stay away from girls like you.

A word is enough for the wise!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by sukkot: 7:08pm On Apr 27, 2017
Oyind18:
The value he can add to the relationship is his digging tool.

Op, you no try grin grin
walahi this your obsession with prick lets me know you have not seen prick in 10 years. go and find husband joor shocked

the other thread too you were angry they did not show the mans prick. walahi you need holy ghost fire and koboko and exorcism shocked
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 27, 2017
sukkot:
OP is trolling yall, she has to be, surely she is, or is she not ? is she being serious ? like for real ? ggadayummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm shocked
Chief marshall Sukkot in the building! How far bruhh?
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by sukkot: 7:10pm On Apr 27, 2017
LoJ:

Chief marshall Sukkot in the building! How far bruhh?
my bros, i salute you field marshall. wetin you chop remain for awon boys na ? grin
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Timiblanko(m): 7:11pm On Apr 27, 2017
Dominicah:
Love is important in a relationship, however, availability of finance makes the love wax stronger. A man should be able to buy gifts constantly for his girl friend, take her out on dates, send her cash once in a while, transfer airtime to her phone even when she does not ask, these acts keeps the love alive. Take it or leave it, women are moved by such acts, that's why you see a woman say a man is caring once he can meet her needs.

This thread isn't about broke men, when you are broke as a man, its not your fault, but try to share the little you have with your girl, if you don't you are stingy and a stingy man does not deserve a woman. He should go for prostitutes and call girls, leave decent girls alone.

Some mumu boys will call a girl who requires financial support a gold digger, that is wrong. The man is the giver in a relationship, while the woman is the receiver. guys, use your heads and start meeting up with your responsibilities.

For the ladies, its not wise spending on a guy, he will just finish your money and move on, don't be desperate.

Please dont disappoint me. This thing will be useful for you in future, men dont want liability else they'll dumb you or misbehave later, just read some sensible comment and make use of it

1 Like

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by rosalieene(f): 7:12pm On Apr 27, 2017
my sister no value at all
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Dominicah(f): 7:18pm On Apr 27, 2017
wiloy2k8:

its funny u have got nothing upstairs
go hell bro, go meet your woman with stinking vagina.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by queencalipso(f): 7:24pm On Apr 27, 2017
This over flogged issue undecided being in a r/ship is not compulsory, broke or not, stingy or not, maintain the friendship level and everyone will take care of his/her needs. You owe each other nothing...

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Fourwinds: 7:25pm On Apr 27, 2017
Dominicah:

very myopic view.....just imagine....guys are givers girls are receivers.... even if I have I cannt just give it to u..u must worth d gift...

1 Like

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by rosalieene(f): 7:32pm On Apr 27, 2017
tobianthony:
Let me be straight with you guys .

@ OP, You see I think it's about time we introduce a dislike button in Nairaland .

I don't know you personally but you see you kind of made a little bit of sense but then you kind of spoilt it .

But you are entitled to the way you feel right or wrong .

Sometimes I feel like loosing hope in us as a people ...cause it just seems like bottom line relationships all just come down to a social contract ...man bring money , provide shelter and food : woman bear children , clean the house , prepare the food man brought home .

We can all talk from now till tomorrow but nothing will change . 20 years from now let's revisit this post and sincerely see how we are all doing in our relationships .

It feels like a never ending cycle of pain and mistrust ..because one person hurt me I gotta hurt the next person by not giving nothing . But who dey give go always get to give one way or the other .

God is not a fool ... He knew what he was doing when he invented love ...we humans just misbehave with it .

God bless you for spilling the truth.

somethings can never be changed even if one rant from now till tomorrow.
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by TinaAnita(f): 7:33pm On Apr 27, 2017
I love this post
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Fourwinds: 7:35pm On Apr 27, 2017
EmekaBlue:
You were making 50% sense until you wrote this...

Typical nigerian girl poor mentality
very poor mentality...lazy as..s girls meeeernnnh

1 Like

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by uk10(m): 7:36pm On Apr 27, 2017
quivah:

wait o ..no vex, I thought you meant she sets up a small business for him or help him start a blog.
I for fear! I guess you meant, if she's jobless too, she can start a small business FOR HERSELF or a blog, to support herself so she wouldn't need to ask him for financial helps..
right?
if so, thumb up!
but if you meant, she set up a small business for him then my picture was appropriate.. even worse if she helps him start a blog, then that dude must be either lame, blind or outrightly crazy.
yea i meant for herself so that she won't depend solely on the man
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by TinaAnita(f): 7:36pm On Apr 27, 2017
Fourwinds:
very myopic view.....just imagine....guys are givers girls are receivers.... even if I have I cannt just give it to u..u must worth d gift...

Painment....
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 27, 2017
sukkot:
walahi this your obsession with prick lets me know you have not seen prick in 10 years. go and find husband joor shocked

the other thread too you were angry they did not show the mans prick. walahi you need holy ghost fire and koboko and exorcism shocked
Lmao
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Adeinfo: 7:41pm On Apr 27, 2017
tosyne2much:
Hmmmm.. What a thread!!

OP, in as much as you tried make sense, your write-up became flawed when you said that ladies are only meant to be at the receiving end.. This notion is very wrong and will only put women in trouble

I just hope you don't take this notion into your marriage

That's if she gets married to someone responsible since she believed in materialism. Funny enough people like them may get married to a rich man, but there will be issues in the marriage because of flawed belief system and faulty foundation. They don't tend to examine if they truly love a man as long as he can satisfy their mundane desires....

My mum is a counselor and I have see cases like that of the op, they don't end well

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by quivah(f): 7:42pm On Apr 27, 2017
Kondomatic:
This is me

gringringringringringrin
oh finally cheesy
I like this better sha
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 27, 2017
kimbra:
Hello!, babe how fa?. Would like to discuss something with you. Please do reply if you're interested.
pm
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by quivah(f): 7:43pm On Apr 27, 2017
uk10:
yea i meant for herself so that she won't depend solely on the man
very well then.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply)

When She Knows You're Cheating But Haven't Been Caught / Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down / Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His White Bride. Set To Wed In Finland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.