Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? (45218 Views)

My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. / Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies / “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by goldedprince: 4:58pm On Apr 27, 2017
this is why i make sure all the girls and ladies in my family are selfmade independent boss ladies. that why they wont come out and publicly post shit like this too.
why depend on a man or guy when you can possible make more money him?
i wish naija girls will wake up from their slumber and know that what a man can make "financially" , a woman can make it too.
you op is an unrepentant olosho

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 27, 2017
Alero3Arubi:
The rate at which every gender keeps writing about their right to be the one who receives the monetary favors in a relationship on this nairaland romance section is alarming.
What exactly do you want as person going into a relationship?
Is money the only thing that is prevalent in relationships?
And please don't come hitting me with the other most talked about thing 'love'.

Buh let's be honest sha. Relationship is not meant for broke guys. The earlier we guys realise this. The better.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 27, 2017
Bumbae1:

Im actually vex seff nothing irritates me more than lazy ass chic
Worthless waiting for men before they can eat .. arrggg

Ki.mbra wer u dey cheesy
Lol, funny thread. Women are not made to be dependent on men. The world has evolved and I expect some minds to do same. We're not in the era where women were not allowed to sort for their livelihood but in an era where you command respect by life achievement irrespective of your gender. I don't support women waiting on men for every need no matter what the op calls it. If they give you make you take but if them no give you no make am a big deal. The only person that should take full responsibility of your welfare is either your father when you're single or husband when you're married but don't be a burden to the people around you.

I don't know why I find asking a big deal. Even to my mum, I rather sort things my way. grin

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by mykel25(m): 5:00pm On Apr 27, 2017
Dominicah:
Love is important in a relationship, however, availability of finance makes the love wax stronger. A man should be able to buy gifts constantly for his girl friend, take her out on dates, send her cash once in a while, transfer airtime to her phone even when she does not ask, these acts keeps the love alive. Take it or leave it, women are moved by such acts, that's why you see a woman say a man is caring once he can meet her needs.

This thread isn't about broke men, when you are broke as a man, its not your fault, but try to share the little you have with your girl, if you don't you are stingy and a stingy man does not deserve a woman. He should go for prostitutes and call girls, leave decent girls alone.

Some mumu boys will call a girl who requires financial support a gold digger, that is wrong. The man is the giver in a relationship, while the woman is the receiver. guys, use your heads and start meeting up with your responsibilities.

For the ladies, its not wise spending on a guy, he will just finish your money and move on, don't be desperate.

A word is enough for the wise.

Na your type yahoo boys dey always use fvck n dump.... You want trade by barter....poor girl..... D bible called a woman helper not a burden or liability.... Na ur type dey always want turn house wife.... With no duty than to fvck n eat

1 Like

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by mixter(m): 5:01pm On Apr 27, 2017
Bumbae1:
Trust me I am as Irritated as you right now embarassed So sad reading this thread and some actually agree with her Just hope it changes one day ..
Anyway thank God for divorce sha .. incase he make mistake he can rectify
Interesting comments . I'm glad that some ladies seem not to agree with her.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by DavidTheGeek: 5:01pm On Apr 27, 2017
Dominicah:
broke guys are a pain in the arse, it's a suffering and smiling relationship.
For a second i had doubts concerning your sanity, then i came across this your comment and all became clear.

Girl stop begging around and go get a job. No guy owes you anything.

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by fuckboys: 5:02pm On Apr 27, 2017
Nma27:
What's the essence of a poor girl from a poor background dating a poor guy? The op pointed out one or two key points that only real matured men will appreciate.
and what's the essence of a poor boy from a poor background struggling to make it and dating a poor girl(liability)? cheesy

Is that not digging your own grave?

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Dominicah(f): 5:03pm On Apr 27, 2017
perfecti:
I get where the op is coming from. I once went out with a guy for seven months who was broke because he was owed up to seven months salary. i noticed that when he eventually got paid, he disappeared for some time only to show up empty. When he disappeared the second time after he got paid the second trench, i kicked his stingy ass to the curb. See him begging and all sorts, i was done. I am a working class lady and i pay my bills. the last thing on my mind is to have a stingy man in my life. I learnt that he was naturally stingy, so it is not the case of me being a gold digger because i work hard for the money i spend. I only wanted to be sure that he was responsible enough to take care of me in the future.
nice one sis, broke stingy guys are useless.
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Dominicah(f): 5:04pm On Apr 27, 2017
kambee:
No value 0-0=0.... And the most annoying thing is that they simply want all the attention and they even ''won do pass'' guys wey they give wella.....their rate is NOTHING.
high 5
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 27, 2017
pryme:
Op you are not so smart, you are just another material girl blessed with a slow working brain, I won't be surprise if you are a very pretty girl, cos most you pretty girls think it's enough to be pretty and that should be enough for what you have to offer.

I said you are short sighted cos you can't see that what you demand in a relationship is only going to run the man down. If the man is not wise and dump your ass you will ruin him financially.

From your write up it's obvious you are liability.

LIABILITIES HAS NEVER MADE A MAN RICH, ONLY INVESTMENTS DO.

'Nuff said.
Hahahaha... Bros u no get conscience?c as u call her liability grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by mixter(m): 5:05pm On Apr 27, 2017
kimbra:
Lol, funny thread. Women are not made to be dependent on men. The world has evolved and I expect some minds to do same. We're not in the era where women were not allowed to sort for their livelihood but in an era where you command respect by life achievement irrespective of your gender. I don't support women waiting on men for every need no matter what the op calls it. If they give you make you take but if them no give you no make am a big deal. The only person that should take full responsibility of your welfare is either your father when you're single or husband when you're married but don't be a burden to the people around you.

I don't know why I find asking a big deal. Even to my mum, I rather sort things my way. grin

Ah. I don't know you, but I just love you especially your comments. Your independent mentality will take you places. please for the real ladies going through the thread. Keep the fire burning . No one wants a liability . The moment you become an asset, it will be difficult for people to do away with you .
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by mykel25(m): 5:05pm On Apr 27, 2017
pryme:
Op you are not so smart, you are just another material girl blessed with a slow working brain, I won't be surprise if you are a very pretty girl, cos most you pretty girls think it's enough to be pretty and that should be enough for what you have to offer.

I said you are short sighted cos you can't see that what you demand in a relationship is only going to run the man down. If the man is not wise and dump your ass you will ruin him financially.

From your write up it's obvious you are liability.

LIABILITIES HAS NEVER MADE A MAN RICH, ONLY INVESTMENTS DO.

'Nuff said.

U spoke my mind
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Acetyl(m): 5:06pm On Apr 27, 2017
Safiaa:
Yup.
But I think there are many priceless men out there that worth dying for even without them having much cash cos I once read about your topic here castigating men...
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Dominicah(f): 5:07pm On Apr 27, 2017
wanted222:
And what stops you from making your own money and taking care of ur boyfriend don't u ve two hands and legs and brains like him? GOLD DIGGING BITCHES
when a woman takes care of you, you won't be ashamed? You have no shame.
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Xtopher123(m): 5:08pm On Apr 27, 2017
Relationship/Marriage should be an Understanding between both Parties and not for an entity from the society to decide for Them how they share their responsibilities.

If the Guy is broke and the girl decides to handle the Bill, who on earth are you to say it's wrong? This is an understanding the both parties have come to agree on and you sit your sorry Ass somewhere waiting for a Guy to come Flash you money all in the name of a Relationship and type this piece of Crap Up there.. Likewise if the Girl is Broke and the Guy decides to handle the Bills and also if they both decide to share it equal or to whatever Percentage they want to. There is no rule that says Both Must Provide nor One Party has to, its all about what works for you, dont use your relationship to Judge other people's own, Its not and can never be the same..

Girls If you cant stand a Nigga cus he's broke in a relationship then you sit him down and mention it to him, if he's honest enough he'll tell you his Lapses and you too can help.. If he isnt then Go south, Same for Guys..

I think the Topic should be WHAT IS THE VALUE OF A STINGY RELATIONSHIP that way both parties are involved. Thank You

1 Like

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Fkforyou(m): 5:08pm On Apr 27, 2017
The OP is right. undecided

But it should vice versa, I sure can't date a broke girl, they are pain in the arse. Most broke girls are stingy, they can't sacrifice their money for a guy even if it is just to surprise a guy with a pot of soup. Instead, they'll be expecting something from you all the time.

It's better she has her money and I have mine, that way, whenever I'm spending on her I know it's out of love and free will because I know she can afford such gift herself too.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by sekem: 5:09pm On Apr 27, 2017
Dominicah:
some women like to be dependent on men, always asking from him, those are the ones I warn guys against.

Nne, how about That now?

How does it sound to you now?
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Safiaa(f): 5:09pm On Apr 27, 2017
Yeah. If you dont have much now, you can strive to get something. Doesn't have to be millions, but enough to compliment the womans finances significantly. Unless you're happy with the woman being the breadwinner.
Acetyl:
But I think there are many priceless men out there that worth dying for even without them having much cash cos I once read about your topic here castigating men...
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by sunnyt1(m): 5:09pm On Apr 27, 2017
EmpresFIDEL:
am a lady and I disagree with you
.. guys must not always be the giver.
girls should also show love by giving, is only call girls that have d mentality of receiving always from the guys... my dear when u give guys and support him when he is in need, he respect you the more.

Hello planet earth, i present to you a lady whose parents and root should be very proud of, who has shaken off the lamentable societal relationship scripting, who has gained an absolute freedom from gender inequality shackle.

I dnt knw her frm anywhere, dnt knw wat she looks like but i hereby recommend her to any man who intends to have a successful marriage, she possesses all the necessary mental indices to be supportive and guarantee a peaceful home.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by dukeprince50: 5:10pm On Apr 27, 2017
Dominicah:
Love is important in a relationship, however, availability of finance makes the love wax stronger. A man should be able to buy gifts constantly for his girl friend, take her out on dates, send her cash once in a while, transfer airtime to her phone even when she does not ask, these acts keeps the love alive. Take it or leave it, women are moved by such acts, that's why you see a woman say a man is caring once he can meet her needs.

This thread isn't about broke men, when you are broke as a man, its not your fault, but try to share the little you have with your girl, if you don't you are stingy and a stingy man does not deserve a woman. He should go for prostitutes and call girls, leave decent girls alone.

Some mumu boys will call a girl who requires financial support a gold digger, that is wrong. The man is the giver in a relationship, while the woman is the receiver. guys, use your heads and start meeting up with your responsibilities.

For the ladies, its not wise spending on a guy, he will just finish your money and move on, don't be desperate.

permit me to call you fowl, so guys should spent in you, whereas your money should only be for you? you suck lady

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Ceede: 5:11pm On Apr 27, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
Dominicah:

I don't really care about you yes you.
There is something I notice recently, go n check all this people that joined nairaland 2016/2017(JJC) majority of them r attention sicker. Oop....RIDE ON
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by gpfresh: 5:12pm On Apr 27, 2017
Oops to everyman there openeth a way to spend.
It is very difficult for a rich dude to avoid spending on a lady, it is as difficult as a cow passing through the eye of a needle
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 27, 2017
kimbra:

No Na only she God make like that eve EVE worked in the farm growing crops doing something !!! Exactly going into relationship with that mind is just stup!d .. they shud keep slaying shioor ..
lol make i just excuse myself from here before i ki person
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Acetyl(m): 5:12pm On Apr 27, 2017
Safiaa:
Yeah. If you dont have much now, you can strive to get something. Doesn't have to be millions, but enough to compliment the womans finances significantly.
A reasonable man cannot go broke all the time but definitely there are time things get tough...
To some ladies a man that cannot buy them Iphone 6s is broke, even if the guy can buy infinix note 3
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by RuggedArab: 5:13pm On Apr 27, 2017
Tolexander:
what is now the responsibility of the ladies in a relationship or better put, what do ladies have to offer in a relationship in return to the guys financial spending?

What they have to offer is only sex....... Boring sex and nothing more!

Alot of them go about opening their dirty legs to every Tom & D!ck because the dude can buy them 60% of what they want. If the guy dumps their lazy silly A$$ they complain all men are the same. Yes, we will dump you and you will cry and look for the next n!gga that will continue to drill the stinking hole.

Sometimes I wonder if there are still moral values. Most of You all make yourself so cheap that you no longer have value in the eyes of a man.

I will say this and I repeat it loudly...... 96% of Nigerian women are very lazy! Out there in the western world women work tirelessly for their money. This Nigerian mentality factor is really an issue.

Most women here need to change their mindset and orientation.

It is not wise to give a guy your money but you want the guy to give you his money and take care of you? Not even wife, girlfriend! With this mindset your foundation is faulty and every reasonable man will always flee (not run because run is even good) from you.

CHANGE THIS MINDSET!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Safiaa(f): 5:13pm On Apr 27, 2017
Yeah i know, It is well lol. We will all make it in the end. Amin.
Acetyl:
A reasonable man cannot go broke all the time but definitely there are time things get tough...
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 27, 2017
Dominicah:
why should she contribute when she wasn't the one that asked him out? undecided
I see.
Wehdohn mah

This ur brain is 100% all right.
Unto the next level mod
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 27, 2017
mixter:

Ah. I don't know you, but I just love you especially your comments. Your independent mentality will take you places. please for the real ladies going through the thread. Keep the fire burning . No one wants a liability . The moment you become an asset, it will be difficult for people to do away with you .
This is the more reason why some men will keep treating some ladies as trash 'cause they don't know how much of values they could be, only if they put time to work things out than this dependent mentality.

Thanks for the compliment.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by aribisala0(m): 5:14pm On Apr 27, 2017
kimbra:

That is a matter of social class in Nigeria those people who say things like JANGOLOVA, SOMETIMES AGO ,cook with karosin ,believe in weenches believe that someone can steal their destiny believe in Men of God etc I am sorry to say have a completely different outlook
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Zulu212: 5:15pm On Apr 27, 2017
Anytime we go out,we split the bills then go home take a spliff and fućk our brains out
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 27, 2017
kimbra:

I can't even ask my Dad seff grin d tin hard me my pride too much will rather die n starve dan ask for anything ..
It builds up strength and you start to know the real value of money when u work n sweat for it
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Maxvasia(m): 5:17pm On Apr 27, 2017
mctowel01:

Bro, I ve learnt sometime that an argument with some girls here is purely degrading. Different levels of intelligence. Many of them still think like kids.
Best post in this thread! No need to even reply these ppl. See comments all over.....for a very irresponsibly crafted joke of a post.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply)

Man Used His Wife's Photo As His Twitter Avi. This Happened / Virtuous Joy, Plus-Sized Bride: Never Allow People Take Away Your Joy / Military Officer Kneeling Down To Propose To His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.