Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? (45217 Views)

My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. / Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies / “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Kfed4ril(m): 4:05pm On Apr 27, 2017
Dominicah:
Love is important in a relationship, however, availability of finance makes the love wax stronger. A man should be able to buy gifts constantly for his girl friend, take her out on dates, send her cash once in a while, transfer airtime to her phone even when she does not ask, these acts keeps the love alive. Take it or leave it, women are moved by such acts, that's why you see a woman say a man is caring once he can meet her needs.

This thread isn't about broke men, when you are broke as a man, its not your fault, but try to share the little you have with your girl, if you don't you are stingy and a stingy man does not deserve a woman. He should go for prostitutes and call girls, leave decent girls alone.

Some mumu boys will call a girl who requires financial support a gold digger, that is wrong. The man is the giver in a relationship, while the woman is the receiver. guys, use your heads and start meeting up with your responsibilities.

For the ladies, its not wise spending on a guy, he will just finish your money and move on, don't be desperate.

A word is enough for the wise.

Your type are feminist, who fight for gender equality but is posting this trash.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 27, 2017
Dominicah:
A man should be able to buy gifts constantly for his girl friend, take her out on dates, send her cash once in a while, transfer airtime to her phone even when she does not ask, these acts keeps the love alive.

Is this a man or an atm machine? Be independent and do these things for yourself. If you think these are what keeps love alive, then that means if he's suddenly broke, your so-called non-existent love for him would kuku diminish.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Cleopatra4(f): 4:06pm On Apr 27, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

No. It's not..Thank you
Cheating is a natural thing with men, this alone has prevented my heart from further breaks.
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 27, 2017
wristbangle:

One of the reason Beyonce and JayZ marriage remain unshakeable till date. cool
1/50? What of Angelina jolie?
wristbangle:

One of the reason Beyonce and JayZ marriage remain unshakeable till date. cool
I'm a crazy spender, I don't have limit to what I can do for my man. Its give and take dear, learn to give your lady too.
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by aleniboro(m): 4:06pm On Apr 27, 2017
Surely the OP is from a poor family. If her parents are rich enough to meet all her needs, like air time, cars and the likes, she will not be looking for a relationship where she will be a liability to the guy! Secondly, where do you put gender equality. In some countries ladies pay dowry on men. Go and change your lazy mentality that guys must provide for ladies! That is why majority of you get old in your parents house. Your parent brought you up in face to face house you are dictating marriage condition of living in Lekki! If they give your poor brother such a condition, selling your whole family will not resolve the issue.

9 Likes

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Ask087(m): 4:07pm On Apr 27, 2017
Being a girlfriend is a relationship not a job. Dont expect money. If that is your expectation, you are a LovePeddler not a friend

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Itzurboi(m): 4:07pm On Apr 27, 2017
ephi123:
Relationships and marriages in Nigeria have unfortunately become very transactional, just know you are signing a business contract on the day cheesy
My dear, have you by chance weld a hammer before, you just nailed it

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Ask087(m): 4:08pm On Apr 27, 2017
Being a girlfriend is a relationship not a job. Dont expect money. If that is your expectation, you are a LovePeddler not a friend
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by ubumoh(m): 4:09pm On Apr 27, 2017
[quote author=Dominicah post=55940108]Love is important in a relationship, however, availability of finance makes the love wax stronger. A man should be able to buy gifts constantly for his girl friend, take her out on dates, send her cash once in a while, transfer airtime to her phone even when she does not ask, these acts keeps the love alive. Take it or leave it, women are moved by such acts, that's why you see a woman say a man is caring once he can meet her needs.

This thread isn't about broke men, when you are broke as a man, its not your fault, but try to share the little you have with your girl, if you don't you are stingy and a stingy man does not deserve a woman. He should go for prostitutes and call girls, leave decent girls alone.

Some mumu boys will call a girl who requires financial support a gold digger, that is wrong. The man is the giver in a relationship, while the woman is the receiver. guys, use your heads and start meeting up with your responsibilities.

IS THE GIRL A BASTARD?

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Safiaa(f): 4:09pm On Apr 27, 2017
Na wa
I888:
i had too girls who made me felt stupid cos I spent. Any other now will cry blood and will get peanuts that will make them long for more/ hunger.
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:09pm On Apr 27, 2017
Cleopatra4:

Cheating is a natural thing with men, this alone has prevented my heart from further breaks.

...And you have dated how many men exactly? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by brianromel(m): 4:09pm On Apr 27, 2017
Interesting thread so far.

Seems the age bracket of the op and the ladies in her corner are between 18-23.

The age of "i am too hot and everyone wants me". That sweet age were 6 guys are slush spending on you and your playing them all and feeling like a badass about it.

Well its all fun and games till some other hotter girls of the 18-25 steals all you money giving boo's so fast you begin to complain boo doesn't love you no more, cos you turned 24 and older.

Then the guys begin to drop from the rich to the "cute rich looking broke players", which for some reason you keep falling for.

Seem's the last one did a number on you pretty bad, you had to create this thread for it just to tell ladies what they already know.

Hmm, leads me to wonder.

How bad was it?

or

have you or are you already making the same mistake with your new one?

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Cleopatra4(f): 4:09pm On Apr 27, 2017
wristbangle:

Cute orobo, vice versa for ladies too. sad
Your opinion ooo! I tell ladies even if you like sabi snake in a monkey shadow. A guy who will cheat will cheat without even looking back.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Lovexme(m): 4:09pm On Apr 27, 2017
The OP is just a common troll.

I am not understanding this sense of entitlement these days.
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by khalids: 4:10pm On Apr 27, 2017
Story, this is the same nonsense they always say.......

Here is a guy that did all the above https://www.nairaland.com/3746265/man-rants-after-friend-got/3#55648841

And what was the end result. Only a poor girl will come up with this poo.....
By the way the last time i checked, its called girlfriend.....that is a girl that is your friend.
There is no talk of living up to any nonsense responsibility....a guys is only responsible to his wife and in some cases his fiancee, not girlfriend

Any girlfriend that is expecting money from a boy friend is an Olosho.....because you believe you are to be paid for the girlfriend work you are doing...

The dating process is for both parties to get to know themselves better, measure compatibility etc, it is not a time to hammer or meant for financial gain.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by goldenpremier: 4:11pm On Apr 27, 2017
Golden Premier Club

Is out to take the golbal Gold market buy storm. Capable,
goal oriented individuals are needed for leadership
position across the nations. State/Region leaders,
local government leaders, and city leaders.

Global link https:///w38dJB
facebook: @goldenpremierclubng

LInk for Nigerians https:///7v3dfT
facebook: @goldenpremierclubng

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by SilverSnow(m): 4:11pm On Apr 27, 2017
Dominicah:

For the ladies, its not wise spending on a guy, he will just finish your money and move on, don't be desperate.

Only ladies who aren't ready to work have this mentality. Why should only the guy be the giver? Na ATM him be? Is he the only one enjoying the relationship? How u dey help his life?

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Cleopatra4(f): 4:11pm On Apr 27, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

...And you have dated how many men exactly? undecided
None of your business. My opinion.
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Acidosis(m): 4:13pm On Apr 27, 2017
I am sure OP is a student.

You will soon outgrow this mentality. By the time you graduate and you begin to make some money for yourself, you will look back and see how stup!d you've been all the years you spent disturbing your boyfriends for money for hair, money for cosmetics, etc.

I don't blame you really, its just the environment you've found yourself.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by tivta(m): 4:13pm On Apr 27, 2017
The op has issues, better still she needs a sugar daddy. Yet women like Beyonce exists, I smh for girls of today, well guys if you have money you are free to use them as you wish since love is now commercialized...
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Odunharry(m): 4:13pm On Apr 27, 2017
Its better to be called stingy than to be tagged "MUGU"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by levi2(m): 4:15pm On Apr 27, 2017
wait o! does girls actually think relationship is an employment ....SMH...wrong information being fed to women ....on this side of the world....

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 27, 2017
Dominicah:
it's a woman's nature to be dependent.

Cc: Bumbae1, see what I was telling you about some Nigerians intelligence quotient and why I don't associate, you don see am, see what this one is saying.
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:17pm On Apr 27, 2017
Cleopatra4:

None of your business. My opinion.

Your opinion is only setting you up for more heartbreaks because when you finally meet a guy who's faithful to you (.. and yes they exist) ,you will destroy the relationship by chasing shadows that don't exist..... Kill that opinion of yours. It's not healthy.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by henrimoto(m): 4:17pm On Apr 27, 2017
Dominicah:
Just saying it as it is.
Swear with Nairaland that you've not for once bought a gift for a guy/man that warms your heart.

Your type will not agree that you have ever given a man you liked a gift.
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Hallenjay: 4:18pm On Apr 27, 2017
Dominicah:
Love is important in a relationship, however, availability of finance makes the love wax stronger. A man should be able to buy gifts constantly for his girl friend, take her out on dates, send her cash once in a while, transfer airtime to her phone even when she does not ask, these acts keeps the love alive. Take it or leave it, women are moved by such acts, that's why you see a woman say a man is caring once he can meet her needs.

fallacy... 30% truth
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by tayoxx(m): 4:18pm On Apr 27, 2017
this one no get sense..na catarh ful her head

1 Like

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by brownhawk: 4:18pm On Apr 27, 2017
Dominicah:

this op is sick in the head. LMAO totally. ladies like op usually have a long connection with low self esteem
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 27, 2017
firstking01:
You were almost making some arguably sense not until i read were you said, "the man is the giver and the woman is the reciever"....this is one of the myopic and dumb statement that i 've come acrossed for a long while.

I'm baffled
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by seangy4konji: 4:20pm On Apr 27, 2017
Eleribu leleyi.

Let me go nd find explorer and look at better stories.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Wedding Photos Of A Groom & His Big-Sized Bride / Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / Man Used His Wife's Photo As His Twitter Avi. This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.