Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? (25170 Views)

Girls, It's High Time We Stopped Playing Hard To Get. / When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get / Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by Prettyenit18(f): 9:16pm On Apr 29, 2017
No
Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 29, 2017
Lashort:
Yes it does "if I play hard to get" that means I'm in control.

I'll flirt with yah and get your hopes high & your emotions running everywhere and then go cold in a split second

Yeah, you'll do that to "FVCKBOYS" only....

9 Likes

Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 29, 2017
SonOfAfonja:

Yeah, you'll do that to "FVCKBOYS" only....

And you're one of them smiley
Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by youngbelieve(f): 11:00pm On Apr 29, 2017
Allwility:

Lol...I'm a bad guy in a good way. Of course I've been in relationships mostly with women that know what they want. wink

lols bad guy in a good way indeed!!! anyways am loving ur ways, carry on cool
Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by youngbelieve(f): 11:14pm On Apr 29, 2017
mykel25:

Ehya.... It obvious u regretted not giving him later
yea!! cos he was a potential friendzone candidate
Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by SirKriz(m): 11:20pm On Apr 29, 2017
youngbelieve:

yea!! cos he was a potential friendzone candidate

This gal I'm trying to understand why you are just full of shit. All your comments on this thread are not reflecting intelligence, not even one! Just find somewhere to sit, abeg. Your matter just tire person.

19 Likes

Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 29, 2017
Lashort:

And you're one of them smiley

Lol, sorry I don't do trannys....ciao

1 Like

Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by boiz2men(m): 11:33pm On Apr 29, 2017
youngbelieve:
sometimes when a lady says no, it means she's jus not interested. this jus reminded me of last month wen two guys walked up to me, de first guy was interested in me while de second was there to help him out (lol as a helper dat he is na) so dis guy asked me for ma number and I told him plain dah I won't give him! then his frnd jus carried de mata for head and started begging b4 I knew we all started gisting lyk we knew each other somewhere ( de guys were funny sha nd cute cool ) so after de whole gisting he requested for my number and I declined again den his frnd jus vex start to waka go and am lyk ahah!! de pesin wey need de number no vex na u!! c'mon gerrarahia jhor!! out of pity I wanted giving de oda guy my number den he made a very stupid statement dat provoked me, he said no girl had ever turned him down dah I was de first. immediately I heard dat statement I was lyk wtf!! I didn't even say anything I jus left him there and went away.

2 things...

1. the guy who walked out on you is the real G. he realizes dat you are nothing but a girl.... you didnt expect a guy to walk out cos you think u have a pretty face everyone should bow to....

2. the guy who sstill stayed behind after his guy walked out on u is a pvssy.... you walked out on him.. wat a loser he was..

chances are of the 2, the guy who walked out on you has a better chance of dating you. you girls love bad guys. its how ya brains are wired....

16 Likes

Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 29, 2017
SonOfAfonja:

Lol, sorry I don't do trannys....ciao

Buh who said I want you? Lol this boy
Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by boiz2men(m): 11:49pm On Apr 29, 2017
Lashort:

I'll flirt with yah and get your hopes high & your emotions running everywhere and then go cold in a split second

are you very intelligent, pretty and financially independent? if yes, i would tolerate you but if not...... your nothing but just boobi and pvssy... like every other girl...

you can only torment broke guys with this game of yours..... i cant imagine a rich dude begging u for your number.. hahahaha... it makes no sense

9 Likes

Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Apr 29, 2017
youngbelieve:
sometimes when a lady says no, it means she's jus not interested. this jus reminded me of last month wen two guys walked up to me, de first guy was interested in me while de second was there to help him out (lol as a helper dat he is na) so dis guy asked me for ma number and I told him plain dah I won't give him! then his frnd jus carried de mata for head and started begging b4 I knew we all started gisting lyk we knew each other somewhere ( de guys were funny sha nd cute cool ) so after de whole gisting he requested for my number and I declined again den his frnd jus vex start to waka go and am lyk ahah!! de pesin wey need de number no vex na u!! c'mon gerrarahia jhor!! out of pity I wanted giving de oda guy my number den he made a very stupid statement dat provoked me, he said no girl had ever turned him down dah I was de first. immediately I heard dat statement I was lyk wtf!! I didn't even say anything I jus left him there and went away.
you left dat guy and went because he didnt pull up in a lamboghini (no mind me, i no know the spelling) and request for ur no. Fact! He was proud. Yes. But most young guys with cars and big houses are anyway. Ladies beg for their attention still....even wen the guy is ugly.

2 Likes

Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by Nobody: 12:15am On Apr 30, 2017
boiz2men:

are you very intelligent, pretty and financially independent? if yes, i would tolerate you but if not...... your nothing but just boobi and pvssy... like every other girl...

you can only torment broke guys with this game of yours..... i cant imagine a rich dude begging u for your number.. hahahaha... it makes no sense

You start a sentence with a small letter and yet you have the nerve to ask me if I'm intelligent(are you kidding me)
Whether I might/ not be pretty, independent or intelligent, you shouldn't be bothered fam! Worry about yourself
You people seem to be obsessed with rich guys more than I do (pathetic)
How is it meant to make sense when you don't make any sense yourself (POS) I don't need your tolerance, I'm intolerant to ignorance
Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by Nobody: 12:16am On Apr 30, 2017
and y'all playing hard-to-get, remember the bible says a time will come when 7 women would be chasing 1 single man. Just hope to be alive by then. Even if i don reach lyk 80yrs, these girls will be begging me to touch dem, and i'd be forming slay papa grin

17 Likes

Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by 1234onyekwe: 12:24am On Apr 30, 2017
Lashort:

look at how happy u are getting his hopes high & emotions running, I put it to u that is how men 'll give u high hopes in terms of marriage & all what not & drop u at the middle of no where.

11 Likes

Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by boiz2men(m): 12:29am On Apr 30, 2017
Lashort:

You start a sentence with a small letter and yet you have the nerve to ask me if I'm intelligent(are you kidding me)
Whether I might/ not be pretty, independent or intelligent, you shouldn't be bothered fam! Worry about yourself
You people seem to be obsessed with rich guys more than I do (pathetic)
How is it meant to make sense when you don't make any sense yourself (POS) I don't need your tolerance, I'm intolerant to ignorance

this isnt an english exam.. i fit even speak pidgin sef... im at liberty to type anyhow i like.. seun will not mark our comments and score us... but if you really must be a grammer police, u should check thoroughly that you havent made any mistake..

@ the first bolded, learn to use the space bar to separates words from optional phrases in brackets... aand who d fvck thought u to ask a question without the question mark...

@ the second bolded, what were u trying to do? divide might by not... lol.. which skul u finish from sef

@ the red color... i couldnt find its meaning in the oxford dictionary.. mind sharing tthe meaning?

@ the green color... shouldnt there be a full stop somewhere?

@ the brown.. another full stop missing in action.. u get beef with full stop

@ the blue, na wa oo.. im convinced now that u are keeping malice with punctuation marks.. wey your question mark na

@ last bolded.. no full stop again. come this girl take ya time oo... watever these punctuation marks haf done to u, pls forgive and forget....let bygones be bygones..

i can see how INTELLIGENT you are now... case closed

25 Likes

Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by Nobody: 12:46am On Apr 30, 2017
boiz2men:

this isnt an english exam.. i fit even speak pidgin sef... im at liberty to type anyhow i like.. seun will not mark our comments and score us... but if you really must be a grammer police, u should check thoroughly that you havent made any mistake..

@ the first bolded, learn to use the space bar to separates words from optional phrases in brackets... aand who d fvck thought u to ask a question without the question mark...

@ the second bolded, what were u trying to do? divide might by not... lol.. which skul u finish from sef

@ the red color... i couldnt find its meaning in the oxford dictionary.. mind sharing tthe meaning?

@ the green color... shouldnt there be a full stop somewhere?

@ the brown.. another full stop missing in action.. u get beef with full stop

@ the blue, na wa oo.. im convinced now that u are keeping malice with punctuation marks.. wey your question mark na

@ last bolded.. no full stop again. come this girl take ya time oo... watever these punctuation marks haf done to u, pls forgive and forget....let bygones be bygones..

i can see how INTELLIGENT you are now... case closed

My nigga so you typed all that for me? Rrrrr! I feel so honoured.
Take a time to clap for yourself & clap so hard that your neighbors çan hear you, you deserve it.

( oya I'm even thinking about buying you a bells)

Time wasting idiot.

1 Like

Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by boiz2men(m): 12:54am On Apr 30, 2017
Lashort:

My nigga so you typed all that for me? Rrrrr! I feel so honoured.
Take a time to clap for yourself & clap so hard that your neighbors çan hear you, you deserve it.

( oya I'm even thinking about buying you a bells)

Time wasting idiot.

i use a laptop MISS BRAINY... it took just few seconds to type all that... was that insult necessary? you know you can drive home your points without insults... whenever u meet 2 persons having an argument and 1 starts to insult the other.. just know he has lost the argument so he thinks if uses abusive words his voice would be loud enough to counter his loss.

Babe, i will not exchange bitter words with you. It brings me to where you are (Wherever you are)

23 Likes

Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by Nobody: 1:07am On Apr 30, 2017
boiz2men:

i use a laptop MISS BRAINY... it took just few seconds to type all that... was that insult necessary? you know you can drive home your points without insults... whenever u meet 2 persons having an argument and 1 starts to insult the other.. just know he has lost the argument so he thinks if uses abusive words his voice would be loud enough to counter his loss.

Babe, i will not exchange bitter words with you. It brings me to where you are (Wherever you are)

Now you want to act like Mr polite.(fake gangsta feminine dude)

Who's your Babe?
Who's He?
Who's two persons?
Which voice you dey talk? I'm typing (my lips ain't moving)

You felt it's acceptable to call me "a girl that would only be good for her boobi & p*ssy" and when I call you an idiot you feel offended. If you feel man enough to throw punches then be ready to receive one back.
Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by boiz2men(m): 1:18am On Apr 30, 2017
Lashort:

Now you want to act like Mr polite.(fake gangsta feminine dude)

Who's your Babe?
Who's He?
Who's two persons?
Which voice you dey talk? I'm typing (my lips ain't moving)

You felt it's acceptable to call me "a girl that would only be good for her boobi & p*ssy" and when I call you an idiot you feel offended. If you feel man enough to throw punches then be ready to receive one back.

@ the bolded.. each comment you make shows your level of intelligence..

@ the second bolded, there was an IF condition attached.. but i can see you already accepted where you belong..

and also babe, when i say babe.. i didnt mean my BAE (i had to differentiate so you would understand, must i break everything down for you).. you possibly cant be my BAE... ya level of intelligence isnt just enough. you might be pretty and all what not but those are the qualities for fvckboys...

im no mr nice guy.. i just dont wanna get to your level.. you know intelligence (your kind of) is contagious

8 Likes

Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by Nobody: 1:28am On Apr 30, 2017
boiz2men:

@ the bolded.. each comment you make shows your level of intelligence..

@ the second bolded, there was an IF condition attached.. but i can see you already accepted where you belong..

and also babe, when i say babe.. i didnt mean my BAE (i had to differentiate so you would understand, must i break everything down for you).. you possibly cant be my BAE... ya level of intelligence isnt just enough. you might be pretty and all what not but those are the qualities for fvckboys...

im no mr nice guy.. i just dont wanna get to your level.. you know intelligence (your kind of) is contagious

You type like those guys that shake their hips on music videos...

Mr man man, Goodnight.
Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by boiz2men(m): 1:37am On Apr 30, 2017
Lashort:

You type like those guys that shake their hips on music videos...

Mr man man, Goodnight.

i agree with your signature.. i mean if it was common, you would have it too for free.

have you been wishing for that since you were 4. dont worry, on your next birthday.. wish for it again.. you would get it.

goodnight.... sleep well u hear tongue

7 Likes

Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by Nobsaibot(m): 2:10am On Apr 30, 2017
boiz2men:

i agree with your signature.. i mean if it was common, you would have it too for free.

have you been wishing for that since you were 4. dont worry, on your next birthday.. wish for it again.. you would get it.

goodnight.... sleep well u hear tongue
Chai...see e-brutality grin grin grin guy, you're the real baddo

7 Likes

Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by youngbelieve(f): 3:18am On Apr 30, 2017
SirKriz:

This gal I'm trying to understand why you are just full of shit. All your comments on this thread are not reflecting intelligence, not even one! Just find somewhere to sit, abeg. Your matter just tire person.

sorry and who re u again??
Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by youngbelieve(f): 3:33am On Apr 30, 2017
boiz2men:

2 things...

1. the guy who walked out on you is the real G. he realizes dat you are nothing but a girl.... you didnt expect a guy to walk out cos you think u have a pretty face everyone should bow to....

2. the guy who sstill stayed behind after his guy walked out on u is a pvssy.... you walked out on him.. wat a loser he was..

chances are of the 2, the guy who walked out on you has a better chance of dating you. you girls love bad guys. its how ya brains are wired....

real 'Gee' you say, wat if I told u dat same guy came around de next day 'without' his friend. Truth be told, I wasn't interested in either of dem from de onset and I told dem plainly even b4 we started de convo
Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by youngbelieve(f): 3:49am On Apr 30, 2017
Ebuka2016:

you left dat guy and went because he didnt pull up in a lamboghini (no mind me, i no know the spelling) and request for ur no. Fact! He was proud. Yes. But most young guys with cars and big houses are anyway. Ladies beg for their attention still....even wen the guy is ugly.

sadly enough I don't get moved by material things even if he had landed with a private jet, my ansa would still be de same!!!

dat statement he made annoyed me like mad so because u tink ur looking all Porsche and fine den any girl must fall for u,mtchewww. I won't say its his fault sha most girls dis days re jus.... biko lemme come and be going b4 dey say I yaf talk
Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 30, 2017
youngbelieve:

sadly enough I don't get moved by material things even if he had landed with a private jet, my ansa would still be de same!!!

dat statement he made annoyed me like mad so because u tink ur looking all Porsche and fine den any girl must fall for u,mtchewww. I won't say its his fault sha most girls dis days re jus.... biko lemme come and be going b4 dey say I yaf talk
really? Ok den. Some gals are like dat. The guy fall hand full time.
Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by OAFMods: 8:24am On Apr 30, 2017
youngbelieve:

Your cup of tea.

4 Likes

Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by Hardeysolution(m): 8:37am On Apr 30, 2017
Fp lalasticlala farano

1 Like

Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by boiz2men(m): 10:01am On Apr 30, 2017
youngbelieve:

real 'Gee' you say, wat if I told u dat same guy came around de next day 'without' his friend. Truth be told, I wasn't interested in either of dem from de onset and I told dem plainly even b4 we started de convo

sometimes, u girls dont hav a choice over who u like or love.. persistence does d magic

Lashort , did you miss me?

1 Like

Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by youngbelieve(f): 2:14pm On Apr 30, 2017
OAFMods:

Your cup of tea.

u wan folo me drink am ni!??
Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 30, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
It boosts dier ego!!

But you sef, why stress someone when you can see the "Hard to get" symptom?.

There are about 99766444467778888 girls in the country... cheesy

Confirm grin

1 Like

Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 30, 2017
Raine80:
For some it feeds their egos, they enjoy those desparate phone calls, the pleading, the begging seeing a fellow human being tormented by uncertainanity. Why do men bother with women like this? I am genuinely curious. The way I look at it if you are going to put in all that effort then that woman has to be bring it.

I collected a number from a chic on my estate.. Not called her in two weeks.Want you to please paint what her thoughts would be like for me now grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. / Look Out For Destiny Helper When Selecting Wife, Not Good Cook - Wale Aladejana / The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.