Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? (25179 Views)

Girls, It's High Time We Stopped Playing Hard To Get. / When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get / Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by Mamabugi(f): 9:17am On May 01, 2017
it doesn't. What about having stated ur point plain blank dat u do nt wnt dis guy even wit reasons and he kips coming n disturbing, would u say d lady is playing hard to get?
Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by Nobody: 9:20am On May 01, 2017
youngbelieve:
sometimes when a lady says no, it means she's jus not interested. this jus reminded me of last month wen two guys walked up to me, de first guy was interested in me while de second was there to help him out (lol as a helper dat he is na) so dis guy asked me for ma number and I told him plain dah I won't give him! then his frnd jus carried de mata for head and started begging b4 I knew we all started gisting lyk we knew each other somewhere ( de guys were funny sha nd cute cool ) so after de whole gisting he requested for my number and I declined again den his frnd jus vex start to waka go and am lyk ahah!! de pesin wey need de number no vex na u!! c'mon gerrarahia jhor!! out of pity I wanted giving de oda guy my number den he made a very stupid statement dat provoked me, he said no girl had ever turned him down dah I was de first. immediately I heard dat statement I was lyk wtf!! I didn't even say anything I jus left him there and went away.

CLAP FOR YOURSELF

1 Like

Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by Nobody: 9:27am On May 01, 2017
Some babes here be forming hard to get, even some babes that a guy has not even toasted once will be forming one fake story of how they friend zoned a guy. Ya right.....

1 Like

Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by Nobody: 9:30am On May 01, 2017
youngbelieve:
sometimes when a lady says no, it means she's jus not interested. this jus reminded me of last month wen two guys walked up to me, de first guy was interested in me while de second was there to help him out (lol as a helper dat he is na) so dis guy asked me for ma number and I told him plain dah I won't give him! then his frnd jus carried de mata for head and started begging b4 I knew we all started gisting lyk we knew each other somewhere ( de guys were funny sha nd cute cool ) so after de whole gisting he requested for my number and I declined again den his frnd jus vex start to waka go and am lyk ahah!! de pesin wey need de number no vex na u!! c'mon gerrarahia jhor!! out of pity I wanted giving de oda guy my number den he made a very stupid statement dat provoked me, he said no girl had ever turned him down dah I was de first. immediately I heard dat statement I was lyk wtf!! I didn't even say anything I jus left him there and went away.
see this ss l babe de form Queen Diana. Gerarahia men. No wonder...

4 Likes

Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by FreeSpirited: 9:43am On May 01, 2017
youngbelieve:

chisos!!! e pain am oo, biko re u related to dem??
No e no pain me cos i would never beg a girl for audience let alone number.Never! It's just that your fake sense of importance, self esteem and foolery is just irritating. You need to change. Bad atitude

2 Likes

Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by Nobody: 9:48am On May 01, 2017
Better make them play hard to get, I love it. I will do everything to get in your pants then pretend you never existed! That's what ladies who play hard to get finally gets from me. For the once that make things simple, I respect!

1 Like

Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by otobomax(m): 9:49am On May 01, 2017
Alondrah:
To the sensible ladies it's not " playing hard to get" but " looking before leaping". You guys get it all mixed up, Not every lady who place you on hold is toying with you. Some are just being careful, and that is a sane thing to do smiley
Being careful n will still opt in for an hangout or take gifts. Mehn no time to waste.
Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by lawrykings(m): 10:17am On May 01, 2017
MissCuppy:
I'm sapiosexual. Height too.

Good to know... It therefore means a sapient mechanic dude with good height will sure make a good fit to you then
Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by youngbelieve(f): 10:32am On May 01, 2017
FreeSpirited:
No e no pain me cos i would never beg a girl for audience let alone number.Never! It's just that your fake sense of importance, self esteem and foolery is just irritating. You need to change. Bad atitude

Guys like u dat type dis shit usually end up doing the opposite of wat u jus said. hmmm fake sense of importance u say!!! one question for u, do u kw me?? I don't tink so.

So get de fvck off my case niggar IAGNT
Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by motion3001: 10:33am On May 01, 2017
Huge back to back wins for me and everyone that believed in me and my source. Big thanks to God almighty for making it possible. contact me to be part of my next big win which just dropped today (01/05/2017). serious minded and high stakers only.

Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by youngbelieve(f): 10:34am On May 01, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Which fucking plan? As if walking moving into the next one is not also a plan. Abeg park well joor

Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by youngbelieve(f): 10:38am On May 01, 2017
lrguru:
see this ss l babe de form Queen Diana. Gerarahia men. No wonder...

Hellur
Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by Elle277(f): 10:43am On May 01, 2017
I can't waste your time at all, it makes no sense to me

1 Like

Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by salesforce: 10:51am On May 01, 2017
Make them lose the right one
Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by salesforce: 10:52am On May 01, 2017
Mamabugi:
it doesn't. What about having stated ur point plain blank dat u do nt wnt dis guy even wit reasons and he kips coming n disturbing, would u say d lady is playing hard to get?

Can we smoke together

1 Like

Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by Grandslam7(m): 10:53am On May 01, 2017
PromiseUche:
Respect guys dat works up to a gal and start gisting. it's nor easy.
Me I hv limit, once grace period for shakara is exceeded, I tend to loose interest. I always think that is how she gonna continue shld we be together.
same thing with me bro i loose patience easly after i must have gotten to my limit.
Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by Nobody: 11:00am On May 01, 2017
youngbelieve:

Comedian like you
Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by youngbelieve(f): 11:22am On May 01, 2017
Shayetet13:

Comedian like you
should ave bin comedienne, am a female
Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by I888(m): 11:25am On May 01, 2017
MissCuppy:
It makes me feel valued but then I don't play hard to get when I really like a man, those that I don't like, I play hard to get and they just don't stop trying to get me.
many of you make the mistake... from experience, not many girls have that mental capacity to know "the great guy" cos they always turn him down.
Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by Jammiiee(m): 12:13pm On May 01, 2017
Yummy kiss wink
sisisioge:
We will all get to a point in our lives when we won't care to have our time wasted or waste other people's time. When I say a subtle no, I mean no. If you push me to say no plainly, its still no. If you push further dude...I find that quite unforgivable. No is no with me! If I like you , the worst I will do is to request to get to know you better...you sef go know say this babe is all mushy for you. Don't get it twisted folks cool
Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by Fourwinds: 12:21pm On May 01, 2017
Alondrah:
To the sensible ladies it's not " playing hard to get" but " looking before leaping". You guys get it all mixed up, Not every lady who place you on hold is toying with you. Some are just being careful, and that is a sane thing to do smiley
it is good to be careful but when u are too careful u miss it because time is a factor here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by ojobolinda: 1:12pm On May 01, 2017
dozofavour:

how do u expect us to know which NO is NO when u have the reputatation of NO meaning YES.
That's your theory. There is a point u shud knw dis girl is really nt interested.
Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 01, 2017
youngbelieve:

should ave bin comedienne, am a female

Cool comedienne.
Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by FreeSpirited: 2:18pm On May 01, 2017
youngbelieve:

Guys like u dat type dis shit usually end up doing the opposite of wat u jus said. hmmm fake sense of importance u say!!! one question for u, do u kw me?? I don't tink so.

So get de fvck off my case niggar IAGNT
Another stupid question...'do I know you?" So I have to know you before sensing you have character issue from your write up?.......Grow up. Na girls like you go grow up being looking for Shilloh to attend as if Shilloh sells husband.......I don't take shit from ladies and I don't need their number to make me happy.....If we check well, u will be one tiny girl somewhere. Just stop ur childish stupidity and exuberance
Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by heybee72(m): 2:34pm On May 01, 2017
Well... I've had a few hard to get, it got to a point I started liking the chase more than the kill... Lol... My present girlfriend practically fell in love with me before I even asked her out... Couldn't be any happier
Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by youngbelieve(f): 3:05pm On May 01, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Another stupid question...'do I know you?" So I have to know you before sensing you have character issue from your write up?.......Grow up. Na girls like you go grow up being looking for Shilloh to attend as if Shilloh sells husband.......I don't take shit from ladies and I don't need their number to make me happy.....If we check well, u will be one tiny girl somewhere. Just stop ur childish stupidity and exuberance

judging from all ur replies I don't need a prophet to tell me ur a pained dude who might be going through stuffs and looking for someone to vent his anger on, am sorry dear buh I'll pass. I noticed you've been throwing insults since, buh am sorry I don't do insults. if I ave a problem with u I'd rather settle with a heart-to-heart talk and not by exchange of words, I see dat as being childish and immature.

You kw de saying dat age is jus a number?? jus quote me anywhere i will keep saying this till I die, I prefer a 10yr old child dat behaves and acts mature to a 40yr old who still behaves like a new born baby. with the responses u've been dropping so far permit me to say u behave immature (no insults intended) buh I don't kw if dats who u really re cos they say 'don't judge a book by its cover'. life is too Short to be hating on someone bro #YOLO

1 Like

Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 01, 2017
youngbelieve:

judging from all ur replies I don't need a prophet to tell me ur a pained dude who might be going through stuffs and looking for someone to vent his anger on, am sorry dear buh I'll pass. I noticed you've been throwing insults since, buh am sorry I don't do insults. if I ave a problem with u I'd rather settle with a heart-to-heart talk and not by exchange of words, I see dat as being childish and immature.

You kw de saying dat age is jus a number?? jus quote me anywhere i will keep saying this till I die, I prefer a 10yr old child dat behaves and acts mature to a 40yr old who still behaves like a new born baby. with the responses u've been dropping so far permit me to say u behave immature (no insults intended) buh I don't kw if dats who u really re cos they say 'don't judge a book by its cover'. life is too Short to be hating on someone bro #YOLO
Been Following Conversations, Sincerely you've been sounding very stupid and immature
Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by youngbelieve(f): 5:22pm On May 01, 2017
bjhaid:
Been Following Conversations, Sincerely you've been sounding very stupid and immature

great!! another one, buh wait oo wats de ish with nairalanders and pple's case??
Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by youngbelieve(f): 5:54pm On May 01, 2017
Shayetet13:

Cool comedienne.
cool hw u doin??
Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 01, 2017
geekybabe:

Bros better go and hustle and make a good living. Without dat there is nothing to slay.

Slay papa because na only u get cassava
Some guys tho. grin
what happens when demand is higher than supply?
Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by Crownwahley(m): 9:03pm On May 01, 2017
youngbelieve:

Omo see lie ehn shocked
youngbelieve:

Omo see lie ehn

issokay o
kontinue
Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 01, 2017
youngbelieve:

cool hw u doin??

Am fine, you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) / Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy / The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.