Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? (25184 Views)

Girls, It's High Time We Stopped Playing Hard To Get. / When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get / Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by lilmax(m): 7:53am On May 01, 2017
quivah:

this sissy go just dey act like say he sabi anything, nairaland appointed alpha malecheesy
if I knock your head enh, all this yeye for your body go drain.
crap
Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by Nobody: 7:54am On May 01, 2017
SINZ:
The very minute a woman sights you, she can already tell if she can date/fvck you or not. Every other thing in between is just "sereren". grin

That's actually a quality of penguins. Women are unpredictable else those rich ugly men wont be sleeping with beautiful ladies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by dozofavour(m): 7:56am On May 01, 2017
ojobolinda:
cheesy Of cos it does. Bt seriously u guys r stubborn. Many a time we plainly say NO bt u choose to press on thinking we r playing hard to get wen in reality WE DON'T LIKE U......
how do u expect us to know which NO is NO when u have the reputatation of NO meaning YES.
Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by dozofavour(m): 7:57am On May 01, 2017
ojobolinda:
cheesy Of cos it does. Bt seriously u guys r stubborn. Many a time we plainly say NO bt u choose to press on thinking we r playing hard to get wen in reality WE DON'T LIKE U......

how do u expect us to know which NO is NO when u have the reputatation of NO meaning YES.
Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by isblog(m): 8:03am On May 01, 2017
SINZ:
The very minute a woman sights you, she can already tell if she can date/fvck you or not. Every other thing in between is just "sereren". grin

On Point

1 Like

Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by tayorh(m): 8:11am On May 01, 2017
If i really like the babe i am relentless. I won't stop until my stupid self realises there are other girls out there.
Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by youngbelieve(f): 8:12am On May 01, 2017
DeeTus:
Is your number a kind of magic number? Or do you have a habit of attracting desperate losers?

Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by Nobody: 8:13am On May 01, 2017
Nnemuka:
I know someone that has been asking me out for 3yrs now but i keep turning him down not because i am perfect but honestly i dont see him in my future.
I know he will make a perfect husband to someone else but not me. I like him for his consistency but i rather remain friends.
Men should understand that when a lady likes you, from day one you will know.
3 years? tell me you're exaggerating, unless that nigger is pussay starved, and yours is the only available option
Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by youngbelieve(f): 8:17am On May 01, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Just get out! Who are you and what are you feeling like?.....He did the right thing by walking away cos he's got his self respect intact unlike the other fool stroking your ego......Even after conversing with them like friends, admitting they are cool, don't you think u are immature (a fool) for declining to give him the number.....Reason I date older ladies

chisos!!! e pain am oo, biko re u related to dem??
Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by peterDiamond(m): 8:21am On May 01, 2017
Been following this post

Just want to buttress that guys can be egocentric, OK can u imagine every girl you meey, saying yes to you all the time, that will make you a woman wrapper.

And for the girls just make Ugo your mind at once, you feeling the guy let him know if he got a chance, if you not tell him politely and don't make a scene, that shows your maturity.

And guys if a girl turns you down, that is not the end of the world try the next girl.

And can you guys on this thread stop your vicissitudes on social media its the highest level of foolery.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by Nnemuka(f): 8:22am On May 01, 2017
bjhaid:
3 years? tell me you're exaggerating, unless that nigger is pussay starved, and yours is the only available option
You cant tell the heart whom to love.
But we are good friends tho and he is a good man. I pray he gets married soonest
Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by youngbelieve(f): 8:22am On May 01, 2017
Donjazzy12:

As if he died when you walked away.... lol! He's already unto the next reasonable one. While you keep forming hard to get...

dat was de plan na
Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by youngbelieve(f): 8:24am On May 01, 2017
oxon:
tah shut up , he would see what , u slap him online ...plz take a seat

hey!! take a chill pill bro, was only messing wif him cool
Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by quivah(f): 8:25am On May 01, 2017
lilmax:
crap
yeah, exactly what defines you and your posts on Nl..
I just did you the honour of resonating what others think of you.
Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by Chuukwudi(m): 8:26am On May 01, 2017
boiz2men:

this isnt an english exam.. i fit even speak pidgin sef... im at liberty to type anyhow i like.. seun will not mark our comments and score us... but if you really must be a grammer police, u should check thoroughly that you havent made any mistake..

@ the first bolded, learn to use the space bar to separates words from optional phrases in brackets... aand who d fvck thought u to ask a question without the question mark...

@ the second bolded, what were u trying to do? divide might by not... lol.. which skul u finish from sef

@ the red color... i couldnt find its meaning in the oxford dictionary.. mind sharing tthe meaning?

@ the green color... shouldnt there be a full stop somewhere?

@ the brown.. another full stop missing in action.. u get beef with full stop

@ the blue, na wa oo.. im convinced now that u are keeping malice with punctuation marks.. wey your question mark na

@ last bolded.. no full stop again. come this girl take ya time oo... watever these punctuation marks haf done to u, pls forgive and forget....let bygones be bygones..

i can see how INTELLIGENT you are now... case closed

My nigga cool

1 Like

Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by lawrykings(m): 8:27am On May 01, 2017
MissCuppy:
It makes me feel valued but then I don't play hard to get when I really like a man, those that I don't like, I play hard to get and they just don't stop trying to get me.

And what are these attributes that makes you like a man? Some of us may wonna learn quickly you know!
Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by youngbelieve(f): 8:28am On May 01, 2017
gocac:
no wonder 2 cute and funny guys according to u, left you and moved on, girl how old are u sef? i still maintain that you have the right to give ur number out of pity or not.

if I should tell u how old I am, u wouldn't blive so I'd rather stfu
Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by Nobody: 8:30am On May 01, 2017
Nnemuka:

You cant tell the heart whom to love.
But we are good friends tho and he is a good man. I pray he gets married soonest
but 3 years doesn't make sense, you are even sounding somehow emotional about him
Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by Nobody: 8:32am On May 01, 2017
Most Nigerians girls sound the same way and have almost the same mentality, except few that are open minded.

1 Like

Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by youngbelieve(f): 8:33am On May 01, 2017
paddyofboss:

comprehension passage its not like u are fine oooo

I no talk say I fine oo, buh I fit place my moni I fine pas u cool
Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by DWJOBScom(m): 8:35am On May 01, 2017
Alondrah:
To the sensible ladies it's not " playing hard to get" but " looking before leaping". You guys get it all mixed up, Not every lady who place you on hold is toying with you. Some are just being careful, and that is a sane thing to do smiley

I agree
Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by youngbelieve(f): 8:36am On May 01, 2017
Dcaliphate:
Gerrarahia mehn.... What r u feeling like angry

ah swear I dunno grin
Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by MrSly(m): 8:38am On May 01, 2017
Hardeysolution:
Normally, I shouldn't talk to you then have my way immediately. But NO is in existence. You can tell me NO and in fact, I will be glad to walk away.. ..then why do you waste my time playing hard to get? Does that make you Feel happy?
When you learn how to woo a lady very well, you will understand that you don't woo hastily and you will also understand that you virtually can't be turned down by a lady.
Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by Odunharry(m): 8:39am On May 01, 2017
Lashort:
Yes it does "if I play hard to get" that means I'm in control.

I'll flirt with yah and get your hopes high & your emotions running everywhere and then go cold in a split second
i will like to meet someone like u.. After u play ur own then watch out for payback.
Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by youngbelieve(f): 8:41am On May 01, 2017
Menzy86:
Now that's d stage I usually donot like getting to when I approach a lady first time. I will b very irritated myself if a guy told me that. So u com lock up finally abi? U ma for giv them d number bf talk become too long na.

dem resemble fuq boys
Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by youngbelieve(f): 8:53am On May 01, 2017
gocac:
lol..... so after everything you won your self an award.... out of pity u wanted to give him your number... lol, y the pity? well sis your entitled to who you open your legs wide for... one love!

he was jus too persistent even pple around noticed it. my plan was to give him de number den whenever he called I'll make it clear to him dat am not interested instead of standing dere arguing and feeling uncomfortable

I sight u babe, one love too
Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by youngfocus(m): 8:54am On May 01, 2017
Lashort:
Yes it does "if I play hard to get" that means I'm in control.

I'll flirt with yah and get your hopes high & your emotions running everywhere and then go cold in a split second

you are a bad girl,hw will u do such
Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by Nobody: 8:56am On May 01, 2017
lawrykings:

And what are these attributes that makes you like a man? Some of us may wonna learn quickly you know!
I'm sapiosexual. Height too.
Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by lilmax(m): 8:58am On May 01, 2017
quivah:

yeah, exactly what defines you and your posts on Nl..
I just did you the honour of resonating what others think of you.

okay
Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by Donjazzy12(m): 9:00am On May 01, 2017
youngbelieve:

dat was de plan na
Which fucking plan? As if walking moving into the next one is not also a plan. Abeg park well joor
Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by sunshineV(f): 9:13am On May 01, 2017
Asked a girl for her digits.

just digits ooo

she start to rotate

mtcheeew

if not because they are f.ckable ni

I go don vex slap pesin

1 Like

Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by tosyne2much(m): 9:16am On May 01, 2017
Wait oooo!!! Do ladies still play hard-to-get in this generation wey ladies plenty pass guys? cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) / Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy / The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.