Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? (25167 Views)

Girls, It's High Time We Stopped Playing Hard To Get. / When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get / Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by Nobody: 12:54am On May 01, 2017
It's not PRIDE, but i don't toast a lady TWICE!....
if the attraction ain't mutually magnetic, IT'S NOT WORTH IT!

5 Likes

Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by Nobody: 1:10am On May 01, 2017
It's really sad the way some girls miss out on their opportunities....this reminds me of an experience I had,I met a girl after church service on a Sunday about 6 months ago,I collected her number and I felt she was an okay person,fast forward to a few hours later when I called ,she told me that she doesn't take calls at night from guys,I was bamboozled but I swallowed it,I waited and then called her two days later ,she picked up and was really cold to me,I then asked the simple question "do you want me to quit calling you?" And her response was no,a week after this whole shenanigans i managed to convince her to have lunch with me but instead she invited me to church and said we could hang out after the midweek service was over this by the way was on a Wednesday ......I promptly attended and after the service ended and I met her up ,we started talking and she said she had some bags to carry home,but she needed to drop them off before we could go out,indirectly she just asked if I had a car,I was plain and I said the best I could do was get a cab for her to carry her stuff and that I didn't have a car but to my surprise she declined and said we would have to fix the date for some other time because she felt stressed ,I smelt the rescheduled date was due to me not having a car,I went home and called her the next day ,it was at that point I got a clear message from her over the phone "please don't call me again,I'd really appreciate that".
I'm quite a simple fellow and I instantly stopped calling and deleted her number......fast forward to exactly two months after that.I was blessed by God and I've bought two SUV cars and she's still single as fvck....my friend runs into her occasionally and he says she looks frustrated but I don't think I care at all,sometimes it's not that these girls play hard to get it's the fact that some of them are just plain stupid and miss out on their partners because of trivial matters

23 Likes

Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by emekanairaland(m): 1:24am On May 01, 2017
youngbelieve:

sadly enough I don't get moved by material things even if he had landed with a private jet, my ansa would still be de same!!!

dat statement he made annoyed me like mad so because u tink ur looking all Porsche and fine den any girl must fall for u,mtchewww. I won't say its his fault sha most girls dis days re jus.... biko lemme come and be going b4 dey say I yaf talk
Chai this one really weak me grin grin grin
Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by jojothaiv(m): 2:31am On May 01, 2017
SINZ:
The very minute a woman sights you, she can already tell if she can date/fvck you or not. Every other thing in between is just "sereren". grin
Barman, come closer, give this man 5 bottles of Goldberg with full plate of goat meat pepper soup..

Bill on me...

Simple and straight to the point!

1 Like

Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by mikolo80: 3:38am On May 01, 2017
youngbelieve:
sometimes when a lady says no, it means she's jus not interested. this jus reminded me of last month wen two guys walked up to me, de first guy was interested in me while de second was there to help him out (lol as a helper dat he is na) so dis guy asked me for ma number and I told him plain dah I won't give him! then his frnd jus carried de mata for head and started begging b4 I knew we all started gisting lyk we knew each other somewhere ( de guys were funny sha nd cute cool ) so after de whole gisting he requested for my number and I declined again den his frnd jus vex start to waka go and am lyk ahah!! de pesin wey need de number no vex na u!! c'mon gerrarahia jhor!! out of pity I wanted giving de oda guy my number den he made a very stupid statement dat provoked me, he said no girl had ever turned him down dah I was de first. immediately I heard dat statement I was lyk wtf!! I didn't even say anything I jus left him there and went away.
I'm sorry but I have to concur with you hia. who Dafuq he think he is. even denzel get turned down
Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by mecussey(m): 4:08am On May 01, 2017
Hardeysolution:
Normally, I shouldn't talk to you then have my way immediately. But NO is in existence. You can tell me NO and in fact, I will be glad to walk away.. ..then why do you waste my time playing hard to get? Does that make you Feel happy?

It makes women feel happy and valid...thats how there brains are wired and there is nothing you can do about it. If you want to get a babe, just pester as much as u can on top of her playing hard to get and then start the withdrawal process. Automatically, she will come searching for you. Her mind will be convinced that you have tried and that she wasnt cheap after all.
Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by Motolank: 4:15am On May 01, 2017
SINZ:
The very minute a woman sights you, she can already tell if she can date/fvck you or not. Every other thing in between is just "sereren". grin
Not very true. At times you swear in your mind that you will never date someone but after strategic lies and follow up.... cry cry
Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by Hidhupz: 4:24am On May 01, 2017
youngbelieve:
sometimes when a lady says no, it means she's jus not interested. this jus reminded me of last month wen two guys walked up to me, de first guy was interested in me while de second was there to help him out (lol as a helper dat he is na) so dis guy asked me for ma number and I told him plain dah I won't give him! then his frnd jus carried de mata for head and started begging b4 I knew we all started gisting lyk we knew each other somewhere ( de guys were funny sha nd cute cool ) so after de whole gisting he requested for my number and I declined again den his frnd jus vex start to waka go and am lyk ahah!! de pesin wey need de number no vex na u!! c'mon gerrarahia jhor!! out of pity I wanted giving de oda guy my number den he made a very stupid statement dat provoked me, he said no girl had ever turned him down dah I was de first. immediately I heard dat statement I was lyk wtf!! I didn't even say anything I jus left him there and went away.
the statement means a lot thank yr head u didn't give him ur no
Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by villavic(m): 4:45am On May 01, 2017
wow!!! for every lady that feel playing hard to get makes things better, you better know is a complete waste of time because after all you might still show how cheap you are, my best love right now for over 2yrs now, is this lady i got into her pant the very day i met her, at first, i thought she was cheat but i still have a rethink that am just lucky to meet her at that moment she needs somebody, so that day am the lucky guy and now she cant even do without me. for the hard to get ladies, once i enter the chamber i think 'she na wetin you dey do sereren for be this' you may be lucky if i don't delete your number immediately we path way
Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by Menzy86(m): 5:01am On May 01, 2017
youngbelieve:
Now that's d stage I usually donot like getting to when I approach a lady first time. I will b very irritated myself if a guy told me that. So u com lock up finally abi? U ma for giv them d number bf talk become too long na.
Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by achieverme(m): 5:05am On May 01, 2017
sinaj:
hmmmm

You want us to check ur dp, right? La check ur dp and big boobs la bend
Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by Menzy86(m): 5:10am On May 01, 2017
The truth is mature and genuine guys usually don't stick around too long to play into the "hard to get game" of ladies. I for one tend to be kinda persistent when it becomes obvious that the lady is "gaming" with me (and I'm super intuitive in that regard). It becomes a conquest rather than a commitment. The shorter the attitude the better for me.
Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by SINZ: 5:23am On May 01, 2017
Motolank:

Not very true. At times you swear in your mind that you will never date someone but after strategic lies and follow up.... cry cry

This only happens in very rare cases.
Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by starlightRR(m): 5:25am On May 01, 2017
Lashort:

Now you want to act like Mr polite.(fake gangsta feminine dude)

Who's your Babe?
Who's He?
Who's two persons?
Which voice you dey talk? I'm typing (my lips ain't moving)

You felt it's acceptable to call me "a girl that would only be good for her boobi & p*ssy" and when I call you an idiot you feel offended. If you feel man enough to throw punches then be ready to receive one back.

Women of these days , ALWAYS AGRESSIVE
Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by SINZ: 5:25am On May 01, 2017
jojothaiv:

Barman, come closer, give this man 5 bottles of Goldberg with full plate of goat meat pepper soup..

Bill on me...

Simple and straight to the point!

Lol, thank you sir! cool

1 Like

Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by DaAwesome1(m): 5:27am On May 01, 2017
ojobolinda:
cheesy Of cos it does. Bt seriously u guys r stubborn. Many a time we plainly say NO bt u choose to press on thinking we r playing hard to get wen in reality WE DON'T LIKE U......
sai gawd
Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by Josephamstrong1(m): 5:36am On May 01, 2017
Economics says if all naa.
If she's gold and you kw it... Uve got work to do.
My bae was too mature to handle this neva extremely hard buh meeen u don't blame dem, they only playing be careful game.
I love and respect so much for that.
Than all dos initial sereren most gehs do.

Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by Nobody: 5:42am On May 01, 2017
How do you guys walk up to a girl to request for her number? ? Mehn i can't do it... What if she embarrasses me... What If she ignores me in front of the whole world....

1 Like

Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by Menzy86(m): 5:43am On May 01, 2017
jeytee:
It's really sad the way some girls miss out on their opportunities....this reminds me of an experience I had,I met a girl after church service on a Sunday about 6 months ago,I collected her number and I felt she was an okay person,fast forward to a few hours later when I called ,she told me that she doesn't take calls at night from guys,I was bamboozled but I swallowed it,I waited and then called her two days later ,she picked up and was really cold to me,I then asked the simple question "do you want me to quit calling you?" And her response was no,a week after this whole shenanigans i managed to convince her to have lunch with me but instead she invited me to church and said we could hang out after the midweek service was over this by the way was on a Wednesday ......I promptly attended and after the service ended and I met her up ,we started talking and she said she had some bags to carry home,but she needed to drop them off before we could go out,indirectly she just asked if I had a car,I was plain and I said the best I could do was get a cab for her to carry her stuff and that I didn't have a car but to my surprise she declined and said we would have to fix the date for some other time because she felt stressed ,I smelt the rescheduled date was due to me not having a car,I went home and called her the next day ,it was at that point I got a clear message from her over the phone "please don't call me again,I'd really appreciate that".
I'm quite a simple fellow and I instantly stopped calling and deleted her number......fast forward to exactly two months after that.I was blessed by God and I've bought two SUV cars and she's still single as fvck....my friend runs into her occasionally and he says she looks frustrated but I don't think I care at all,sometimes it's not that these girls play hard to get it's the fact that some of them are just plain stupid and miss out on their partners because of trivial matters
Infact my brother I have decided to SUSPEND anything like car from my life for now. A lot of Nigerian girls are extremely stupid and crazy about cars. Me being cronically single makes driving a cool car around the first tonic for attracting FAKE WOMEN. The poverty mentality around here is real and ingrained!

4 Likes

Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by deathstroke(m): 5:47am On May 01, 2017
achieverme:

You want us to check ur dp, right? La check ur dp and big boobs la bend
mennh, I didn't know sinaj is this busty, until I saw her picture cheesy
Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by deathstroke(m): 5:57am On May 01, 2017
Lashort:
Yes it does "if I play hard to get" that means I'm in control.

I'll flirt with yah and get your hopes high & your emotions running everywhere and then go cold in a split second
starring at her cry
Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by Nobody: 6:04am On May 01, 2017
Lashort:
Yes it does "if I play hard to get" that means I'm in control.

I'll flirt with yah and get your hopes high & your emotions running everywhere and then go cold in a split second
that's wickedness.
Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by FreeSpirited: 6:12am On May 01, 2017
youngbelieve:
Just get out! Who are you and what are you feeling like?.....He did the right thing by walking away cos he's got his self respect intact unlike the other fool stroking your ego......Even after conversing with them like friends, admitting they are cool, don't you think u are immature (a fool) for declining to give him the number.....Reason I date older ladies

5 Likes

Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by paddyofboss(m): 6:30am On May 01, 2017
youngbelieve:
comprehension passage its not like u are fine oooo
Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by bruno554(m): 6:30am On May 01, 2017
Everything in life is a gamble...And gamble is a risk....Approaching a gal is a gamble ...She could say yes or no...Me I see everything in this life as a gamble
Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by 2shure: 6:33am On May 01, 2017
Niggis like me aint peter..
Fuc u if u wit her.
If a gal dont wanna flow with me.
I always delete am
Neva repeat am.
Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by whitebeard(m): 6:37am On May 01, 2017
sinaj:
hmmmm
hey yo mama can I get that number..!!
Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by sybarite7(m): 6:42am On May 01, 2017
MOST LADIES PLAY HARD TO GET AT THE AGE OF 20-25, BY 30 THEM GO BEGIN LOOK FOR WHERE TO PUT HEAD,AT THE END DEM GO MARRY UGLY MAN,COM BORN UGLY CHILDREN.

Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by whitebeard(m): 6:43am On May 01, 2017
sinaj:
hmmmm
nevermind
Re: Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? by Nobody: 6:44am On May 01, 2017
It's just being a psychopath. It's con

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Much Do You Weigh In KG And Is Your Partner Happy About It? / Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. / Look Out For Destiny Helper When Selecting Wife, Not Good Cook - Wale Aladejana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.