Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,487 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe (70328 Views)

South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria / Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast / Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Gebbson007(m): 11:22pm On May 04, 2017
Zimbabwe n Nigeria gat 2 things in common
PRESIDENTS
Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by drss2(m): 11:25pm On May 04, 2017
MrEverest:
Stop asking dumb questions. Are Eastern states independent? Do we practise true federalism? How can they develop at their pace when the aboki led mediocre FG has ensured that everyone is dragged down to their level. What is the meaning of federal character, qouta system, usurping other peoples resources and allocating it to others, sending all energy to national grid, electing illiterates etc?? Even at that, Eastern states has about the best human development index and achieving millienum development goals, low poverty rates, high enrolment/literacy rates. Nigeria's time is finally up, anyday spent in this useless country disgusts me. Today, nobody is talking about development again and the ZOO is now in auto pilot! Biafra must come soon by Gods grace, the shame and backwardness Nigeria enbodies is becoming unbearable!
correct talk.

7 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Ikechukwuni6: 11:26pm On May 04, 2017
GEJPosterity:

They don't travel around Africa, that's the problem. When you hear them talking about Angola and Zambia and Zimbabwe, it just makes you laugh in disbelief. Countries where citizens commute from home to work with metro rail systems, with constant power supply, public water supply, sewage treatment plans and functioning road networks. Which of these things does Nigeria have?

You'll see the mumus using pictures of places in Ikoyi and Maitama, whose air they cannot afford to breathe, as proof of Nigeria's "development" and it's so hilarious. They do not realise that even the "upper class" neighbourhoods would be classified as slums in more developed countries. Outside the window here in Lekki right now, there is a great big open gutter with stagnant green liquid inside it. Yet this disease-bearing neighbourhood is where people like that "patriotic" mumu on this thread will lift pictures from to disturb citizens of more developed African countries on skyscraper city.

Unexposed mumu people.

Thank you!!! It makes me laugh and I see Nigerians insulting other African countries. They don't realize how backwards Nigeria is. Sometimes I wish they will actually give all Nigerians opportunity to go visit other African countries for them to realize how f***** up the country they claimed "Giants of Africa" truly is.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by theSpark(m): 11:29pm On May 04, 2017
Bobbyjay001:

thanks but this is not feasible in Nigeris where we have no constant power supply to power the pumps and other equipment that maybe required in that process.

It is possible in Nigeria. The central parts of Abuja have it. It is just our inability to do things right and penchant for mediocrity, that's why they abandoned it in outer parts of the city.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by MPSA(m): 11:30pm On May 04, 2017
SADC You are the BEST, Only a ''FOOL'' will deny this grin PRETORIA grin

[youtube]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf3kTCWHxTA[/youtube]

[youtube]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dG0YxabVeDI[/youtube]
Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by emecheboy2(m): 11:31pm On May 04, 2017
Rossikk:
Shut up there. The GDP per capita of Zimbabwe is $970 per annum, compared to Nigeria's $2,750. You could not survive two days in Zimbabwe, with their food shortages, and shortages of basic goods and services. Before long, you will be crying to be returned to Nigeria. Idiot.

Stop using GDP to compare countries.
Five measures Of Growth That Are Better Than GDP: http://www.phoenixnewsonline.com/2017/04/30/five-measures-growth-better-gdp/

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by MPSA(m): 11:35pm On May 04, 2017
We are the ''Giant'' in the Continent grin No one will stand Before us grin
Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by 360command: 11:37pm On May 04, 2017
GEJPosterity:
BTW they have constant electricity and running water in their big cities in Zimbabwe. I visited a friend in Kewkwe recently (Kwekwe is to Zimbabwe what a city like Ado-Ekiti is to Nigeria), and for my 3 days there, the light did not blink. I also did not see a single generator.

Might want to chew on that before you laugh at Mugabe.

Nigeria is a lot worse than many of you realise.
this is what I have been telling nairalanders, the basic things of man other African countries provide for its citizens not in Nigeria. please tell us more about Zim

5 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by TheRealestGuy(m): 11:38pm On May 04, 2017
Vivipop:
Oga m, a di m mma.

If you can guess who this is I'll credit your account with 10K wink

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by James221: 11:52pm On May 04, 2017
hello everyone i am Adams volley from Australian, penis enlargement and

erectile dysfunction has been a problem to me for more than 7 years,my

wife always get disappointed with me when ever we have sex in bed,i don’t

last for up to two minute,during sex, i have taking different medication

but to no solution,then i went on the net for a solution on how to enlarge

my penis and i got contact of DR PAPA who help in cure erection and

ejaculation problem with his product and also help to enlarge penis,i got

in touch with him through is Email: greatherbalcure@gmail.com
whatsapp him on +2348154636814 ,he replied me and

gave me steps to follow and i got his herbal product. which i took for

just 2 weeks and my premature ejaculation is now normal and my erection is

hard and my
penis got bigger up to 10 inches and 6.5 girth than before and now i can

last long in bed. now 10.5 inches long on erection and off course very

large round. I am very happy for this Penis Enlargement experience no side

problem . He can help with all kinds of cure you may need as follows:
Penis Enlargement
Low sperm count
Weak Erection
Love spell
Herpes spell
HIV spell
Pregnancy spell
Marriage for spell
cancer
watering sperm
womb fertilization
penis erection
witch craft attack
s t d diseases
internal heat
rashes
low sperm count
dairy
long time sickness
kidney,heart,lungs,problem
with doctor,DR PAPA you are in safe hands your healing is assured

Email: greatherbalcure@gmail.com
whatsapp him on +2348154636814

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Nowenuse: 12:06am On May 05, 2017
bruno554:
Now below are pics of Zimbabwe

This is Harare the capital city. Aside the capital city, you will not find anything like this.
Why is the poverty rate of the country so high? @70%
Why are their people still dying to go to SA even with their small population if their country is so good?

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by 14(m): 12:15am On May 05, 2017
Mugabe is almost right, Zimbabwe is well developed, but the infrastructure is decaying due to his useless economic policy. Zimbabwe is just like a mini South africa, what you see in south africa, is almost similar to zimbabwe but on a smaller scale, but similar development.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by 14(m): 12:27am On May 05, 2017
emecheboy2:

Stop using GDP to compare countries.
Five measures Of Growth That Are Better Than GDP: http://www.phoenixnewsonline.com/2017/04/30/five-measures-growth-better-gdp/

Nigerians are so obsessed with their GDP. Does the GDP build you infrustructure. First of all, ask yourself how your GDP was calculated, when you have 6 different FX Rates. You dont tweak the numbers for you to look rich while you are poor. Zimbabwe has well functioning infrustructure that is way better than Nigeria, 24hr electricity supply, drinkable water supply, sewage system, well structured cities, rail way lines connecting the entire country, free ways.

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by AceSkillz01: 12:39am On May 05, 2017
MetaHuman:

It always hard to talk sense into those who are not ready to learn.

Canada has higher standard of living than usa, Has more universities per head than usa, has bigger landmass, and higher purchasing power, plus they are always looking for foreigners compared to usa.

If they give you a choice to pick between canada and usa, which one will you pick?

By those standards, does that mean canada is better than usa?

Use your head now. Don't let self hate deride your thinking.

This is dumb, esp since I've lived in both countries before for extended periods. Family has property in the US.

Its good you asked me this question using these very 2 countries then.

I would choose Canada instantly for those very reasons you listed undecided, especially when you factor in the absolutely horrible public transport in the US... and its problematic (complex/expensive?) healthcare. When you couple in a general violent leaning toward young blacks, and how accommodating Canada is for young families, its not even much of a choice.

By those very standards, Canada IS better than the US, and this is persistently recorded time after time in world rankings. In fact, the US isn't even better than any Scandinavian country. Is it even in the top ten these days? That doesn't mean its nonetheless not a solid country.

What's better is better, yo.

Cos I submit Naija is a sh1thole, barely better than Zimbabwe, isn't self hate, its the truth. I'm well travelled and I appreciate what's good and criticize what isn't.

It looks like your smugness and contentment with mediocrity is reflected in not only your life, but in the lives of most other Nigerians. People like you don't have the guts to hold their leaders to higher standards, but want to face people like me who constructively criticize the country. Calling it self hate. For you to even make that comparison shows you have limited understanding of the world we live in.

You said it best, "Its always hard to talk sense into those who are not willing to learn". Go pick up an economics textbook and study about what indices make a country's standard of living to rise, and where Nigeria stands in all that. You'll discover how backward we are in 2017

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Nobody: 1:17am On May 05, 2017
nkwuocha1:

Answer the questions Gerard59 asked first.

I asked a question which he has refused to answer, will having light constantly make us a first world nation or will it change our status from "developing" country?
Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Nobody: 1:19am On May 05, 2017
14:

Nigerians are so obsessed with their GDP. Does the GDP build you infrustructure. First of all, ask yourself how your GDP was calculated, when you have 6 different FX Rates. You dont tweak the numbers for you to look rich while you are poor. Zimbabwe has well functioning infrustructure that is way better than Nigeria, 24hr electricity supply, drinkable water supply, sewage system, well structured cities, rail way lines connecting the entire country, free ways.

Zimbabwe has all these yet they are migrating to South Africa, why so? If they have all this
Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Nobody: 1:20am On May 05, 2017
14:
Mugabe is almost right, Zimbabwe is well developed, but the infrastructure is decaying due to his useless economic policy. Zimbabwe is just like a mini South africa, what you see in south africa, is almost similar to zimbabwe but on a smaller scale, but similar development.

With a worthless currency
Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Nobody: 1:22am On May 05, 2017
360command:
this is what I have been telling nairalanders, the basic things of man other African countries provide for its citizens not in Nigeria. please tell us more about Zim

Why not relocate and see it for yourself, there's no visa restrictions to stop you
Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by cotzywitzy(m): 1:23am On May 05, 2017
To be honest Mugabe is right.
Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by edupedia: 3:06am On May 05, 2017
LastMumu:

So their big cities having constant electricity is what makes them more developed than Nigeria?

....light supplied by south Africa....
Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by iyke2k4(m): 3:32am On May 05, 2017
Yes bro.It makes them far more developed than Your country Nigeria.[quQote author=LastMumu post=56206061]
So their big cities having constant electricity is what makes them more developed than Nigeria?

[/quote]
Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Blue3k2: 3:36am On May 05, 2017
Pidgin2:

I asked a question which he has refused to answer, will having light constantly make us a first world nation or will it change our status from "developing" country?

No light alone won't take you out of developing nations status. Plenty of developing nations have constant power. It's no a difficult task. It's 19th century technology.

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by SWITCHUP(m): 4:09am On May 05, 2017
Not saying Nigeria is so great or not full of short comings and dissappointment and suffering.
But let's be realistic, all of you complaining and writing all these negative comments about your country, words are not enough. The negativity I have read here , wow,I wonder how some people are able to wake up and move around in this same country you hate so much. Why not just leave or better still do something about it. This negative energy some of you got going on in ur system for the same country you live in is unhealthy. U shouldn't be in a home that you hate so much,that isn't a home anymore is it... To be real, do ur part to fix it or leave it. Don't go around with this Mich negative vibe man,life is too short ,I read through some comments here am not gonna mention names but damn feels like if nigeria was a human being some of u would be murderers right now.cool it bruh

Nigeria sucks, but is home, we gotta fix it someho or leave it and go make somewhere else home and not live ur life with so much hate for where u were born raise and probably making good money as well.

Btw... Zim got 5 billion on a note... Let that sink.

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Fulmigati: 4:10am On May 05, 2017
No Nigerian city has a central sewer system. No wonder with the exception of international football matches Nigerians display little nationalistic pride. You can also thank Igbos for keeping Nigeria relevant in football.
Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by emi14: 5:23am On May 05, 2017
otimothy:
Age is finally catching up with this OLD MAN.
am Nigerian by birth. I hv live in Lagos and now Abuja. I write from my home town. Mugabe is being candid here. His age can't shade the truth. I hv been to south Africa and Zimbabwe as well.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by juman(m): 6:05am On May 05, 2017
Hmmmmm

Nigerian leaders prefer making themselves billionaires in dollars instead.

Today ibb is billionaire in dollars.
Today obasanjo is billionaire in dollars.
Today abdulsalam is billionaire in dollars.
Today Jonathan is billionaire in dollars.

And so on and so forth.
Even some senior civil servants are billionaire in dollars.

What a country.
Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by juman(m): 6:08am On May 05, 2017
But apc has shown so far not capable of making Nigeria a better country.
Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by titopius(m): 6:38am On May 05, 2017
I blame Buhari for this because before now no country in Africa can be compared with us but his bad policies has made come Zimbabwe to compare themselves with us

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by miketayo(m): 6:54am On May 05, 2017
I won't b surprised..I know Namibia is nd probably Botswana
Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by miketayo(m): 6:56am On May 05, 2017
I won't b surprise. I know Namibia is nd probably Botswana
Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by NoBasisForUnity: 7:05am On May 05, 2017
GEJPosterity:

Relative to their population, silly.

First of all, the number of universities in Nigeria (including those awaiting accreditation) is still 130 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_universities_in_Nigeria. I don't know which babalawo you conjured your delusional figures from.

14 universities to 12 million people is a much better ratio than 130 universities to 180 million people.

We're the ones who are not in their league.

I agree with President mugabe. The zoo is an unworkable hell-hole that can never develop due to different interests running antagonistically to each other.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) / Power Is Transient: Pictures Of Ex-Senate President, Ahmad Lawan In The Senate / FG Proposes N24,000 Minimum Wage; States N20,000; NLC Wants N30,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.