Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,647 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . (43772 Views)

Rebuttal To The Thread "Is It A Sin For Women To Wear Trousers?" / Rebuttal: Can A Christian Owned A Slave? / Rebuttal To The Thread Jesus Said I Am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by dalaman: 11:05am On Jun 06, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

You just wonder . No moral compass ; sick and evil ideologies like communism , Marxism , nihilism ; slaughtered millions of people and support people who carried those acts , yet they say have the audacity to say that we have psychopathic beliefs ? That has to be a joke . grin

Are you talking of Moses and Joshua that commited genocide in the bible who also double as Yahweh's best friends?

2 Likes

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by sonofluc1fer: 11:10am On Jun 06, 2017
dalaman:

Are you talking of Moses and Joshua that commited genocide in the bible who also double as Yahweh's best friends?
Or Samson that murdered a 1000 enemies with his bare hands?

The bible is full of incredible stories. Those guys smoked a lot of weed in those daysm

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by Richirich713: 11:11am On Jun 06, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

You just wonder . No moral compass ; sick and evil ideologies like communism , Marxism , nihilism ; slaughtered millions of people and support people who carried out those acts , yet they have the audacity to say that we have psychopathic beliefs ? That has to be a joke . grin

It's the atheist delusion, I tell u grin ,atheism definitely has devastating effects on the brain.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by hopefulLandlord: 11:18am On Jun 06, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

The bible is full of incredible stories. Those guys smoked a lot of weed in those daysm

he also used the jaw of a donkey to slaughter an entire army cheesy even Tom Clancy can't make that sheet up

4 Likes

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:22am On Jun 06, 2017
dalaman:

You've made no point. Anthromophism is a cop out. If the bible talks about God getting angry how do you know it's not to be take literally?

There's a doctrine called 'impassibility' which posits that God does not experience any sort of emotions . So God's impassibility is simply the logical consequence of divine asiety - God is independent of any other being , He is self sufficient. If God is affected another being's actions or events then it undermines his divine aseity .

Humans and their emotions are causally dependent . We were created and our reactions or responses are causally deterministic . We respond to both internal and external stimulus . We are happy , sad , angry , motivated , passionate because something external or internal makes that so.

God showing these emotions in the bible is simply the effect of anthropomorphism .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by sonofluc1fer: 11:25am On Jun 06, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

There's a doctrine called 'impassibility' which posits that God does not experience any sort of emotions .
And you accept this doctrine? Been fun watching you create a God these past few months. Enjoying your evolution. grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by felixomor: 11:30am On Jun 06, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

he also used the jaw of a donkey to slaughter an entire army cheesy even Tom Clancy can't make that sheet up

And which part of the bible says this happened by a natural process?

1 Like

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by hopefulLandlord: 11:31am On Jun 06, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

And you accept this doctrine? Been fun watching you create a God these past few months. Enjoying your evolution. grin grin

Chai!!!! I don miss you all these while grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:32am On Jun 06, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

He was filled with the Holy Spirit cool
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by felixomor: 11:34am On Jun 06, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

He was filled with the Holy Spirit cool

Allow the mugu.
They keep talking as if the bible said all those miracles happened by natural processes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:34am On Jun 06, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Yay ! Your mentor is back . Sonofluc1fer this guy has been trying so hard to be witty like you .

2 Likes

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by sonofluc1fer: 11:35am On Jun 06, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

grin grin
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by sonofluc1fer: 11:35am On Jun 06, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Yay ! Your mentor is back . Sonofluc1fer this guy has been trying so hard to be witty like you .
He has a great mentor na. grin I'm proud of him sef. Better than having felixomoron
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by hopefulLandlord: 11:36am On Jun 06, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

okay
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by felixomor: 11:36am On Jun 06, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

He has a great mentor na. grin I'm proud of him sef. Better than having felixomoron
Go back your cave. cheesy
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by bennyann: 11:38am On Jun 06, 2017
felixomor:

Hehehehe.
Association of defeated atheists grin

grin

1 Like

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:38am On Jun 06, 2017
felixomor:

Allow the mugu.
They keep talking as if the bible said all those miracles happened by natural processes.

That's the thing . It was clearly written that Samson carried out these acts because of the power of God in Him .

And why he is trying to mock the story ? Let's not too far sef . Even now in the modern world , men do so many incredible things . Don't men pull airplanes and gigantic trailers with their ears ? Some do it with their teeth . undecided.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by sonofluc1fer: 11:39am On Jun 06, 2017
felixomor:

Allow the mugu.
Of course, they happened by unnatural processes. That's a perfectly logical answer that should be respected in the year 2017. Men driving Audis and flying satellites aren't as smart as those wise men that rode donkeys eons ago.

2 Likes

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by sonofluc1fer: 11:40am On Jun 06, 2017
bennyann:

grin
Where have you been/ angry
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by felixomor: 11:40am On Jun 06, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

That's the thing . It was clearly written that Samson carried out these acts because of the power of God in Him .

And why he is trying to mock the story ? Let's not too far sef . Even now in the modern world , men do so many incredible things . Don't men pull airplanes and gigantic trailers with their ears ? Some do it with their teeth . undecided.

These guys copy and lift straight from atheist blogs without processing.
Shame!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by hopefulLandlord: 11:41am On Jun 06, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Hahahahahahahahaha

3 Likes

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by felixomor: 11:44am On Jun 06, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Of course, they happened by unnatural processes. That's a perfectly logical answer that should be respected in the year 2017. Men driving Audis and flying satellites aren't as smart as those wise men that rode donkeys eons ago.

Even classified documents from American Cia, scientists, secular historians etc have all documented supernatural occurences in history.

Telling yourself lies doesnt disprove it

1 Like

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:44am On Jun 06, 2017
felixomor:

These guys copy and lift straight from atheist blogs without processing.
Shame!

The authors of those atheist blogs don't even think . And it only speak volumes of their(the NL atheists) vacuity since they regurgitate the nonsense they(authors of those atheists blogs) post on their blogs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by malvisguy212: 11:55am On Jun 06, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

He won't. Don't make excuses for the hermit. You now he won't. He is a God that needs no evidence whatsoever to exist, isn't He? God can not create an NL account.
Period. Who born am?

I wonder why you'd jump to such a conclusion. I'm open to evidence, and I boast confidently you have none, just at best a bunch of speculations like the trash Ebuka posted .
you are open to evidence, but you have already reject the evidence before I could even present it in the first place.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by malvisguy212: 11:58am On Jun 06, 2017
dalaman:

The passage says I repent me of the evil which I have done unto you. What the hell are you saying? Don't you have any shame?
your atheists friends will be laughing at you by now.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by bennyann: 12:01pm On Jun 06, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Where have you been/ angry

I should be asking you that.

Since I noticed you were active, I just wanted you to play around before saying hi

So, hi wink

Your signature though undecided
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:01pm On Jun 06, 2017
dalaman:

You mean the fictitious characters in the bible committed genocide ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by sonofluc1fer: 12:06pm On Jun 06, 2017
bennyann:

I should be asking you that.

Since I noticed you were active, I just wanted you to play around before saying hi

So, hi wink

Your signature though undecided
I'm fine. Been runing up and down the streets of Lagos.

wink the siggy is inspirational, ain't it? I know you missed me. I missed you too. grin
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:07pm On Jun 06, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Been runing up and down the streets of Lagos.

Isn't that what mad people do
tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:09pm On Jun 06, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

How am I creating a God ? grin
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by sonofluc1fer: 12:09pm On Jun 06, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Isn't that what mad people do
tongue
You no sabi say I dey craze? I can't be boring like normal people na. cheesy grin
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by sonofluc1fer: 12:11pm On Jun 06, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

How am I creating a God ? grin
Said Moses. After smoking weed and coming down a mountain with tablets in his hands.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) / Penuel Mnguni At TB Joshua's Church (Photos) / Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo And Daddy Freeze Exchange Words Over Tithing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.