Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,573 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . (43766 Views)

Rebuttal To The Thread "Is It A Sin For Women To Wear Trousers?" / Rebuttal: Can A Christian Owned A Slave? / Rebuttal To The Thread Jesus Said I Am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:20pm On Jun 09, 2017
proudafrogal:

Allah and Yahweh are the same when it's Christians vs atheists.
but when it's Muslims vs Christians he becomes an Arabian moon god.

c.c. analice107, amberon

There is one God and numerous conceptions of God in diverse religions and philosophical positions . Christianity portrays the true conception of God
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 09, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

There is one God and numerous conceptions of God in diverse religions and philosophical positions . Christianity turns about to portray the true conception of God

saved for future reference cheesy
KingEbukasBlog:

There is one God and numerous conceptions of God in diverse religions and philosophical positions . Christianity turns about to portray the true conception of God

saved for future reference

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:29pm On Jun 09, 2017
proudafrogal:

saved for future reference cheesy

saved for future reference

I've been saying this for years now . Allah is just the Arabic name for God . Just like Yahweh is the Hebrew name for God and Chineke is the Igbo name for God .
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by hoMegas(m): 4:29pm On Jun 09, 2017
God is non existent. Religion is self contradictory
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:30pm On Jun 09, 2017
hoMegas:
God is non existent. Religion is self contradictory

Because you think religion is self contradictory does not mean there is no God .

https://www.nairaland.com/3500235/must-read-god-without-religion

1 Like

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by dalaman: 4:31pm On Jun 09, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Since they are chimeras , then you don't need to bother yourself sir wink

Am bothred by the sadistic content of your mind.
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:34pm On Jun 09, 2017
dalaman:

Am bothred by the sadistic content of your mind.

Oh my mind is very okay . Full of joy and happiness . Unlike the atheists who are filled with hate and wickedness just like Hitler , Stalin , Mao and other despotic atheist murderers .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by dalaman: 4:36pm On Jun 09, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

I've been saying this for years now . Allah is just the Arabic name for God . Just like Yahweh is the Hebrew name for God and Chineke is the Igbo name for God .

Its a lie. Allah is NOT the Arabic name for God. Allah means "the God". Muslims don't use any other name when describing God but Allah. They don't use chineke, God or Vishnu etc. Allah is the God and that is the only name they use. Allah is not Yahweh that is very cleAR. He is not the father of Jesus anything else is just lie lie from you as usual.
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by hoMegas(m): 4:37pm On Jun 09, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Because you think religion is self contradictory does not mean there is no God .

https://www.nairaland.com/3500235/must-read-god-without-religion
what evidence a few deluded pastors,prophets,and imams class revelation from sky daddy just for fame and financial gain. Bro u can do better than that
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by dalaman: 4:37pm On Jun 09, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Oh my mind is very okay . Full of joy and happiness . Unlike the atheists who are filled with hate and wickedness just like Hitler , Stalin , Mao and other despotic atheist murderers .

Clearly we can see your saditic mind wishing someone eternal torture in fire because he doesn't believe that some Jewish hippe was killed long ago in some mythological narrative.
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 09, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

well your islamophobic fellow Christians don't agree.

for your information the Chineke in Igbo was only adopted to be same as Christian Yahweh after our colonisation and Conversion to Christianity.

My odinala practicing uncle doesn't agree with you
but you are entitled to your opinion.

1 Like

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:40pm On Jun 09, 2017
dalaman:

Its a lie. Allah is NOT the Arabic name for God. Allah means "the God". Muslims don't use any other name when describing God but Allah. They don't use chineke, God or Vishnu etc. Allah is the God and that is the only name they use. Allah is not Yahweh that is very cleAR. He is not the father of Jesus anything else is just lie lie from you as usual.

In theology , they are the same being . If you've ever watched theologians discuss you'd have understood . Wasn't the Kalam's cosmological argument for God's existence constructed by Muslims ? And Kalam is even Islamic theology .
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by sonofluc1fer: 4:42pm On Jun 09, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

You've been lying for years.

An American has a President. A Nigerian has a President too. Buhari is not America's president. He is President though, of a small West African country.

Chineke refers to a specific deity. Allah refers to a specific deity. Yahweh refers to yet another. All these deities are collectively called Gods but they aren't one and the same. It's stubborn and ignorant mules such as yourself that still refer to Ekwensu as Satan.

Continue with the lies anyways. SlavEbukasblog..

7 Likes

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:43pm On Jun 09, 2017
hoMegas:
what evidence a few deluded pastors,prophets,and imams class revelation from sky daddy just for fame and financial gain. Bro u can do better than that

Wrong guy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by sonofluc1fer: 4:45pm On Jun 09, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Heehe. Stop masturbating to dead European Men... Jeez.. grin grin
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:46pm On Jun 09, 2017
dalaman:

Clearly we can see your saditic mind wishing someone eternal torture in fire because he doesn't believe that some Jewish hippe was killed long ago in some mythological narrative.

I'm not being malevolent , he calls himself son of Lucifer . How else do you want the son of the devil to be addressed ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by dalaman: 4:46pm On Jun 09, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

In theology , they are the same being . If you've ever watched theologians discuss you'd have understood . Wasn't the Kalam's cosmological argument for God's existence constructed by Muslims ? And Kalam is even Islamic theology .

More lies it is actually in theology that they are different. In christian theology God has a son and exist as 3 in one while in muslim theology God doesn't and can never have a son, sing that God has a son or God exist as 3 in one is the worst sin ever in Islam and that son can not be forgiven. The attributes of the two Gods are not even the same theologically speaking. We are tires of your lies pls. What has the Kalam got to do that Islam says that there is no God but Allah and Mohammed is his last messenger? What has the Kalam got to do with the fact that Islam says that Jesus was never cruficied and that he is not the son of Allah? What has the Kalam got to do with the fact that Islam says that all those that disbelieve in Allah and his messenger will end up in Hell? What has the Kalam got to do with the fact that Alllah and Yahweh are very two different and opposing God ideas? Keep dropping more lie lie.
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by sonofluc1fer: 4:49pm On Jun 09, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

I'm not being malevolent , he calls himself son of Lucifer . How else do you want the son of the devil to be addressed ?
Like the God that I am. cool cool cool ill burn in hell to your pleasure. I deserve it after all... For letting commonsense ask why an Israeli died for my sins without my permission? Despicable dead African I am. Who was I,. Who would I be.. If not for the White man, Virgin Mary and her dead Virgin son?

2 Likes

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by dalaman: 4:49pm On Jun 09, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

The devil is an imaginary entity. Have you ever seen or encountered the devil in any way before? Don't tell me it's something you read and believe. Have you encountered the devil in reality?
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:52pm On Jun 09, 2017
dalaman:

More lies it is actually in theology that they are different. In christian theology God has a son and exist as 3 in one while in muslim theology God doesn't and can never have a son, sing that God has a son or God exist as 3 in one is the worst sin ever in Islam and that son can not be forgiven. The attributes of the two Gods are not even the same theologically speaking. We are tires of your lies pls. What has the Kalam got to do that Islam says that there is no God but Allah and Mohammed is his last messenger? What has the Kalam got to do with the fact that Islam says that Jesus was never cruficied and that he is not the son of Allah? What has the Kalam got to do with the fact that Islam says that all those that disbelieve in Allah and his messenger will end up in Hell? What has the Kalam got to do with the fact that Alllah and Yahweh are very two different and opposing God ideas? Keep dropping more lie lie.

You are making my point for me . The Christian and Islam conception of God are glaringly conflicting and that's why Christians object the Islam conception of God because it is defamatory .

Theology addresses the nature of the divine . Christian theology says the divine has a triune nature . Islamic theology says 'no' , the divine has one nature . They are not talking about two different beings .

Even in Christianity , different denominations see God differently . Going by your logic , each Christian denomination is worshiping a different God ba?

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by sonofluc1fer: 4:52pm On Jun 09, 2017
dalaman:

The devil is an imaginary entity. Have you ever seen or encountered the devil in any way before? Don't tell me it's something you read and believe. Have you encountered the devil in reality?
He has.. He is a chosen member. They see all sorts of nonsense in that church.
Hell is the only way the suffering in Nigeria makes sense. Thats why the church keeps marching on the further Nigeria goes behind. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by hoMegas(m): 4:54pm On Jun 09, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Wrong guy
Jehovah Yahweh Ahura Mazda Allah Zeus Jesus Shiva Indra Jupiter and all divinities are all sky daddies Monsieur
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:55pm On Jun 09, 2017
hoMegas:
Jehovah Yahweh Ahura Mazda Allah Zeus Jesus Shiva Indra Jupiter and all divinities are all sky daddies Monsieur

okay bro .
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by hoMegas(m): 4:55pm On Jun 09, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

okay bro .
scared mommas boy
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:57pm On Jun 09, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

He has.. He is a chosen member. They see all sorts of nonsense in that church.
Hell is the only way the suffering in Nigeria makes sense. Thats why the church keeps marching on the further Nigeria goes behind. grin grin grin

Atheism is impeding the development of North Korea , Cuba and other atheist nations . The numbers of killed religious people who believe in God keep surging while the economies of the countries keep going behind .
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:58pm On Jun 09, 2017
hoMegas:
scared mommas boy

One question bro : What is natural theology ?
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by JackBizzle: 5:00pm On Jun 09, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Atheism is impeding the development of North Korea , Cuba and other atheist nations . The numbers of killed religious people who believe in God keep surging while the economies of the countries keep going behind .

This is your style; regurgitate nonsense when your lies have been refuted.

Why isn't atheism impeding the development of China?

1 Like

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:01pm On Jun 09, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Like the God that I am. cool cool cool ill burn in hell to your pleasure. I deserve it after all... For letting commonsense ask why an Israeli died for my sins without my permission? Despicable dead African I am. Who was I,. Who would I be.. If not for the White man, Virgin Mary and her dead Virgin son?

Christianity is not a white man's religion . Atheism is a daft idea from Western Europe and India and you don't have enough commonsense to ask how nothingness could create everything ?
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:03pm On Jun 09, 2017
JackBizzle:

This is your style; regurgitate nonsense when your lies have been refuted.

Why isn't atheism impeding the development of China?

Why isn't Christianity impeding the development of USA , Germany , Russia , and other Christian-dominant countries ?

http://www.cnbc.com/2015/01/14/the-religion-of-millionaires-.html

Not smart enough to see how I'm trying to show him how ignorant he is ?
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:05pm On Jun 09, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Heehe. Stop masturbating to dead European Men... Jeez.. grin grin

You and dalaman are really freaks grin

1 Like

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by hoMegas(m): 5:05pm On Jun 09, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

One question bro : What is natural theology ?

you mean physico theology
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:07pm On Jun 09, 2017
hoMegas:
you mean physico theology

Same thing . So what does it mean?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (31) (Reply)

Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) / Penuel Mnguni At TB Joshua's Church (Photos) / Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo And Daddy Freeze Exchange Words Over Tithing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.