Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . (43738 Views)

Rebuttal To The Thread "Is It A Sin For Women To Wear Trousers?" / Rebuttal: Can A Christian Owned A Slave? / Rebuttal To The Thread Jesus Said I Am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by hopefulLandlord: 5:08pm On Jun 09, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

You've been lying for years.

An American has a President. A Nigerian has a President too. Buhari is not America's president. He is President though, of a small West African country.

Chineke refers to a specific deity. Allah refers to a specific deity. Yahweh refers to yet another. All these deities are collectively called Gods but they aren't one and the same. It's stubborn and ignorant mules such as yourself that still refer to Ekwensu as Satan.

Continue with the lies anyways. SlavEbukasblog..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by dalaman: 5:09pm On Jun 09, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

You are making my point for me . The Christian and Islam conception of God are glaringly conflicting and that's why Christians object the Islam conception of God because it is defamatory .

Christians object the Islamic God idea because it is not the same God idea as theirs, simple.

Theology addresses the nature of the divine . Christian theology says the divine has a triune nature . Islamic theology says 'no' , the divine has one nature . They are not talking about two different beings .

Even in Christianity , different denominations see God differently . Going by your logic , each Christian denomination is worshiping a different God ba?

Theology addresses the IDEA of the divine NOT the nature of the divine because the divine has no nature. The divine is an idea that has been filled with different human imaginations. Some believe that the Gods are many (polytheist while others belive that God is only one). The divine has no true nature because it is an idea and creation of humans that is why there are different ideas of the divine even within the same religion.

And yes many christians have different ideas of what God is. They worship different God ideas. The God idea that the deeper life sect worship is totally different from the God idea the Catholics, Jehivah witness or the white garment wearing christians worship. They don't worship the same God idea even though they belong to the same religion.

1 Like

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:10pm On Jun 09, 2017
dalaman:

Christians object the Islamic God idea because it is not the same God idea as theirs, simple.

Theology addresses the IDEA of the divine NOT the nature of the divine because the divine has no nature. The divine is an idea that has been filled with different human imaginations. Some believe that the Gods are many (polytheist while others belive that God is only one). The divine has no true nature because it is an idea and creation of humans that is why there are different ideas of the divine even within the same religion.

And yes many christians have different ideas of what God is. They worship different God ideas. The God idea that the deeper life sect worship is totally different from the God idea the Catholics, Jehivah witness or the white garment wearing christians worship. They don't worship the same God idea even though they belong to the same religion.

Your opinion .
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by dalaman: 5:12pm On Jun 09, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

You and dalaman are really freaks grin

Will you keep quiet, you voyuerrr.
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by dalaman: 5:13pm On Jun 09, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Your opinion .

Tell me the objective nature of the divine that can be agreed upon by every human being that decides to study it.
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by JackBizzle: 5:16pm On Jun 09, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Why isn't Christianity impeding the development of USA , Germany , Russia , and other Christian-dominant countries ?

http://www.cnbc.com/2015/01/14/the-religion-of-millionaires-.html

Not smart enough to see how I'm trying to show him how ignorant he is ?

When your fake logic gets exposed, you try to shift by asking an irrelevant question.

Oga, you said that atheism is making cubs and north Korea backwards. What happened to China?

I will Answer your question about America. But you have to stay straight and defend your statement first.

Why is China not backwards as a result of atheism?
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:20pm On Jun 09, 2017
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:20pm On Jun 09, 2017
JackBizzle:

When your fake logic gets exposed, you try to shift by asking an irrelevant question.

Oga, you said that atheism is making cubs and north Korea backwards. What happened to China?

I will Answer your question about America. But you have to stay straight and defend your statement first.

Why is China not backwards as a result of atheism?

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by JackBizzle: 5:23pm On Jun 09, 2017
grin

When caught in a lie, use memes to obfuscate and deflect!
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:24pm On Jun 09, 2017
JackBizzle:
grin

When caught in a lie, use memes to obfuscate and deflect!

You still don't get it ? shocked shocked Wow
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:29pm On Jun 09, 2017
dalaman:

Tell me the objective nature of the divine that can be agreed upon by every human being that decides to study it.

Sorry . There are : God is eternal , God is uncaused , God is self sufficient , God created the universe . I used to think there were more agreements till my knowledge on theistic philosophy grew . There could be more though .

In theology , being agnostic about the nature of God is permitted . Schools of thought have different concepts and systems of belief about God's omniscience , sovereignty , immanence , nature etc . All these concepts and beliefs are buttressed with logical arguments and reason .
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by JackBizzle: 5:29pm On Jun 09, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

You still don't get it ? shocked shocked Wow

Answer the question and set the record straight:

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:32pm On Jun 09, 2017
JackBizzle:

Answer the question and set the record straight:

I thought this was a joke . So you serious bro ?

He claimed Christianity is impeding the growth and development of Nigeria and I asked him about Christian-dominant countries like the US , Germany , Russia and the rest which are among the most economically and financially stable countries in the world .

Do you get the gist now ?
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by JackBizzle: 5:35pm On Jun 09, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

I thought this was a joke . So you serious bro ?

He claimed Christianity is impeding the growth of development in Nigeria and I asked him about Christian-dominant countries like the US , Germany , Russia and the rest which are among the most economically and financially stable countries in the world .

Do you get the gist now ?

I did not reply him. I replied your comment.

Guy, I am asking you to back your statement up and stop dodging-

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by sonofluc1fer: 5:51pm On Jun 09, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Christianity is not a white man's religion . Atheism is a daft idea from Western Europe and India and you don't have enough commonsense to ask how nothingness could create everything ?
Adam and Eve are African names. Isreal is in Ethiopia. The Council of Nicea was held in Gabon.

One day, atheism is created in Europe, the next it is from Western Europe/India? Na wa. Ebuka. You love giving words your own meaning.

Atheism != nothing creates everything. Unless you can show me how dismissing that opinion that God exists implies that the universe came from nothing.

Funny, your opinion doesn't really answer the question of how the Universe was created. You really don't know, so you say GOD, and GOD masks all your ignorance and hides all your foolishness. GOD is necessary for your weak mind to stay sane.. you'd even go as far as saying Jesus' father is ALlah. Na wa. Make lightning no strike you and your family for this blasphemy. grin
Even if we do agree that both Allah and Yahweh refer to the same evil, that would probably explain the lovely fellowship and communion you both share. grin

Keep feeding shit to the likes of felixomoron and malvisgay.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by sonofluc1fer: 5:54pm On Jun 09, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

He claimed Christianity is impeding the growth and development of Nigeria
Liar. Liar. Where did I say that? See where your lying dey carry you go. E be like say you no dey even read people comment well. No wonder you never ever learn. 2017 and y'all still spouting the same ignorant bullshit you've been soiling this forum with since 2015..
May sense, one day, find you. The hand of Moses is too real in your life. grin grin grin
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:04pm On Jun 09, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Liar. Liar. Where did I say that? See where your lying dey carry you go. E be like say you no dey even read people comment well. No wonder you never ever learn. 2017 and y'all still spouting the same ignorant bullshit you've been soiling this forum with since 2015..
May sense, one day, find you. The hand of Moses is too real in your life. grin grin grin

Ignorant and deluded !

This is the kind of thought expected from someone who has gorged on an ancient Western European idea .
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:09pm On Jun 09, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Adam and Eve are African names. Isreal is in Ethiopia. The Council of Nicea was held in Gabon.

Diagoras is from Calabar and the Charvaka atheist school is based in Accra . Atheism was invented in Guinea .

One day, atheism is created in Europe, the next it is from Western Europe/India? Na wa. Ebuka. You love giving words your own meaning.

Isn't Western Europe in Europe ? More bullsheet from you as usual

Atheism != nothing creates everything. Unless you can show me how dismissing that opinion that God exists implies that the universe came from nothing.

Since the universe had a beginning , explain how it came into existence from nothing without God .

Funny, your opinion doesn't really answer the question of how the Universe was created.

Ex nihilo nihil fit
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by sonofluc1fer: 6:14pm On Jun 09, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Ignorant and deluded !

This is the kind of thought expected from someone who has gorged on an ancient Western European idea .
cheesy cheesy
Show me where I said CHrisitainity is keeping Nigeria backward. The mumu won't. He lies like his Daddy. grin grin
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by frank317: 6:15pm On Jun 09, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Funny, your opinion doesn't really answer the question of how the Universe was created. You really don't know, so you say GOD, and GOD masks all your ignorance and hides all your foolishness. GOD is necessary for your weak mind to stay sane.. you'd even go as far as saying Jesus' father is ALlah. Na wa. Make lightning no strike you and your family for this blasphemy. grin
Even if we do agree that both Allah and Yahweh refer to the same evil, that would probably explain the lovely fellowship and communion you both share. grin

Keep feeding shit to the likes of felixomoron and malvisgay.

Lol... Allah is Jesus' father. God in three persons is simply same as, Allah, the son, Allah the father, Allah the holy spirit.

Felixomor can u come and endorse this blasphemy by you Lords Chosen master?
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by sonofluc1fer: 6:16pm On Jun 09, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

explain how it came into[i] existence from nothing without God[/i] .
See intellectual question. grin grin grin
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by sonofluc1fer: 6:17pm On Jun 09, 2017
frank317:

Lol... Allah is Jesus' father.
Omo, this one tire me. NO shame at all. Allah is Jesus' father. hehehehehe. grin grin grin grin
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:19pm On Jun 09, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

See intellectual question. grin grin grin

Explain how the universe came to be without God . Or else you are denying God's existence out of ignorance .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:21pm On Jun 09, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

cheesy cheesy
Show me where I said CHrisitainity is keeping Nigeria backward. The mumu won't. He lies like his Daddy. grin grin

You've always said the same bullsheet since you were with the muskeeto account .

sonofluc1fer:

So Op, before you focus on atheism, fix your Christianity. It's damage on our psyche will take a long time to fix and our society has been worse for it.

sonofluc1fer:
Thats why the church keeps marching on the further Nigeria goes behind. grin grin grin
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by sonofluc1fer: 6:24pm On Jun 09, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

You've always said the same bullsheet since you were with the muskeeto account .
Negro, show me on this thread where I mentioned it. Lmao. You're such a shameless, despicable fellow. Unable to admit when you're wrong. Waht Christ-like behavior, all atheists should imitate you. cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by sonofluc1fer: 6:27pm On Jun 09, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Explain how the universe came to be without God . Or else you are denying God's existence out of ignorance .
Mr Christian Intellectual, I don't know how the universe came to be. No one does. I don't need to know how the universe began to dismiss GOD. YOu are evidence GOd doesn't exist except as an idea in that lying head of yours. What a wreck you are. cheesy cheesy cheesy May Moses free your brain o... cry cry at this rate, the shit it manufactures will only be good for manure. and that omoron guy. grin

3 Likes

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:29pm On Jun 09, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Negro, show me on this thread where I mentioned it. Lmao. You're such a shameless, despicable fellow. Unable to admit when you're wrong. Waht Christ-like behavior, all atheists should imitate you. cheesy

What?! You re shallow and shameless grin

When you claimed that Christianity is a damage on your pysche and our society has been worse for it. When you claimed that proliferation of churches is inversely proportional to the rate at which Nigeria is developing . What did you mean ?

I've always known that the speed at which your brain processes information can compete comfortably against a snail in a race grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by sonofluc1fer: 6:32pm On Jun 09, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

When you claimed that Christianity is a damage on your pysche and our society has been worse for it. When you claimed that proliferation of churches is inversely proportional to the development of Nigeria . What did you mean ?
You posted my comments from another thread out of context. And now you're using posts on old threads as evidence for false accusations on a new thread.. You can't show any, can you? Christ Jesus.. You will be a very horrible person. A liar. A thief and a Chosen Member. That combo.

I don't converse with liars and thieves. Done with you on this thread and others. Can't deal with such a shameless liar as yourself. wink so back to the ignore list you go. like felixomoron. cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:33pm On Jun 09, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Mr Christian Intellectual, I don't know how the universe came to be. No one does. I don't need to know how the universe began to dismiss GOD. YOu are evidence GOd doesn't exist except as an idea in that lying head of yours. What a wreck you are. cheesy cheesy cheesy May Moses free your brain o... cry cry at this rate, the shit it manufactures will only be good for manure. and that omoron guy. grin

Mr atheist irrational , God is the best explanation for the universe . Atheism is an idea that exist only in the left hand side of the brains of shallow ignorant and rebellious people. Let Diagoras free your brain from this abhorrent foolishness and go and ask the Charvaka atheist school for a refund . grin
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:38pm On Jun 09, 2017
sonofluc1fer:
. Done with you on this thread and others.

Coward !

Come and explain how nothingness created the universe magically 15 billion years ago cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by dalaman: 7:08pm On Jun 09, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Sorry . There are : God is eternal , God is uncaused , God is self sufficient , God created the universe . I used to think there were more agreements till my knowledge on theistic philosophy grew . There could be more though .

In theology , being agnostic about the nature of God is permitted . Schools of thought have different concepts and systems of belief about God's omniscience , sovereignty , immanence , nature etc . All these concepts and beliefs are buttressed with logical arguments and reason .

I said you are to provide objective evidence that every human being that studies it will come to the same conclusion instead you are throwing more empty assumptions at me.

Muslims for example agree with all these assumptions but they do not agree with the same God idea as you. Deist as well.
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by dalaman: 7:47pm On Jun 09, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Coward !

Come and explain how nothingness created the universe magically 15 billion years ago cheesy cheesy

Where did he claim that nothingness made anything?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (31) (Reply)

Churches & Mosques To Resume Services In Lagos As Sanwo-Olu Isues Guidelines / Oluwatobi Deborah Odukoya Graduates With PhD At 27 (Photos) / Love Oyedepo Welcomes Baby Girl (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.