Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,318 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . (43752 Views)

Rebuttal To The Thread "Is It A Sin For Women To Wear Trousers?" / Rebuttal: Can A Christian Owned A Slave? / Rebuttal To The Thread Jesus Said I Am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by jonbellion(m): 7:26pm On Jun 07, 2017
malvisguy212:
see bro, because God is omniscient does not mean God will pretend All is fine with men when it not For example, in Genesis 6:6 , the Lord was sorry because of the rampant sin that mankind had fallen into. so, even though God knew what was going to happen, He was sad that human beings were thinking only about how to sin more and more. We basically have the same reaction to our own children. We grieve when they make bad choices, although if we had it to do over, we would still have brought them into the world.
wow
Worst
Explanation
Ever
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:29pm On Jun 07, 2017
jonbellion:
you know I didn't even read this before because I knew it would be trash but now that I went through it there is now one thing I must do............

So it took you 2 hours to read a write up I made in 5 minutes ? Smarty pants

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by jonbellion(m): 7:30pm On Jun 07, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

yes because I obviously live on Nairaland smiley

1 Like

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by jonbellion(m): 7:34pm On Jun 07, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

he also used the jaw of a donkey to slaughter an entire army cheesy even Tom Clancy can't make that sheet up
the person that wrote that must have been constantly bullied by the army so used that story as his escape with the help of middle eastern ganja cheesy
You know it always makes sense when you add weed
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by sonofluc1fer: 8:06pm On Jun 07, 2017
jonbellion:
yes because I obviously live on Nairaland smiley
The good thing is KEB's kids are gonna read his posts in a few years and wonder how bleeped up by religion their dad was. Its unfortunate. Poor kids. I hope they escape. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by felixomor: 8:20pm On Jun 07, 2017
jonbellion:
he wont have for all eternity I suppose
Na him believe in eternity na cheesy

Mumudeen
Are u out of your cave ?

1 Like

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by felixomor: 8:24pm On Jun 07, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

The guy is dull.
Overtly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:59pm On Jun 07, 2017
felixomor:

The guy is dull.
Overtly.

This is an understatement .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:04am On Jun 08, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

The good thing is KEB's kids are gonna read his posts in a few years and wonder how bleeped up by religion their dad was. Its unfortunate. Poor kids. I hope they escape. embarassed

Escape from what ? To where ? Escape from the loving hands of Christ to live a turpidinuous-incest-and beast-loving purposeless and meaningless life of an atheist ? No way ! They'll be grounded in the word of my great Father and will live a life of purpose and meaning .

I pity your kids man . Oh dear oh dear I pity them . The atheistic indoctrination will be overwhelming . But I hope they'll be way smarter than their dad , discover the truth and abjure their atheistic beliefs . Of course , their grandad won't be happy about this .

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by sonofluc1fer: 6:34am On Jun 08, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Escape from what ? To where ? Escape from the loving hands of Christ to the live a turpidinuous-incest-and beast-loving purposeless and meaningless life of an atheist ? No way ! They'll be grounded in the word of my great Father and will live a life of purpose and meaning .
Spoken like a true slave. Ignorant and loving. grin
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by Akiintom: 6:44am On Jun 08, 2017
dalaman:

grin. Case closed. God is all these things, yet he'll have to rely on the incompetent and discredited KingEbukasBlog to let people know all these without creating a nairaland account and letting people know about it himself? I laugh in Hebrew.
Kikikikikikiki...... The apron wearing crusader is here again.

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:55pm On Jun 08, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Spoken like a true slave. Ignorant and loving. grin

Slaves are subjected to sufferings , afflictions , pain , agony, torture - these are abundant in hell where you and your dad will soon be denizens of. So who is now the slave ?
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by sonofluc1fer: 6:58pm On Jun 08, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Slaves are subjected to sufferings , afflictions , pain , agony, torture - these are abundant in hell where you and your dad will soon be denizens of. So who is now the slave ?
Beautiful. I love how vivid your imagination of hell is. Makes me wonder about your mind.. how love and hatred can sit so comfortably beside each other. Only God provides the glue.

5 Likes

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:02pm On Jun 08, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Beautiful. I love how vivid your imagination of hell is. Makes me wonder about your mind.. how love and hatred can sit so comfortably beside each other. Only God provides the glue.

So you haven't taken a tour of Hell yet ? Oh ,I forgot . It doesn't exist ... yet . Calm down you'll have fun torturing JackBizzle , jonbellion and your other friends . Keep filling their minds with foolishness through deception . wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by sonofluc1fer: 9:37pm On Jun 08, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

So you haven't taken a tour of Hell yet ? Oh ,I forgot . It doesn't exist ... yet . . wink
Not that hell would be bad. It sounds fun - - warm, cozy and lots of reasoned fellows.

Maybe hell exists. It won't be full of good or bad guys. It will be full of Christ haters if Yahweh's diary the Bible is to be believed. Or it could be full of Allah disbelievers, if Yahweh's brother in imagination, Almighty Allah, is right. Sometimes, objective morality can be subjective to Gods.

Fortunately, there are more honorable Gods who see neither justice nor love in burning a being for years endlessly. What's the point? These Gods wonder. What lessons can one learn from the lake of fire? Justice, love forgiveness, shame, anger or the smell of burning flesh.

You came from nothing and you will go back to nothing. That's a fact. But while you remain something, stuck unfortunately with that belle that betrays your age, believe in whatever old tales you choose to believe.

It doesn't make them true, though burning flesh and Hitler memes lend your phallus strength.

Go out tonight. There's a full moon.. Imagine you have a cute dark kid beside you. He looks up to you with wonder in his eye, he asks 'Uncle, what is that'

And Uncle Ebuka, speaking by the power of the Holy Ghost, reveals that God created it to give us light at night.

This is a fantastic and wonderful answer. Dark kid is happy. Uncle Ebuka has done it again. But simple answers born of intuition can sometimes be false and misleading, no matter the strength of our attachment to them.

There is a more intriguing answer. The moon is a rock and the Earth is its best friend, a larger rock. And gravity bonds them together. The same unseen force that keeps our feet stuck to the ground.

And what about it's light? The moon has no light. That's just light reflected from the sun. Wonderful. Dark kid amazed. Dark kid happy. Dark kid smart.

So, king ebuka, who ya hell epp when knowledge dey? Isnt ignorance of the world and its vastness a greater hell for one' s mind? How can your thinking and thoughts be restricted by the pondering of men who lived so distant from you?

Let's say I promise to give you a million naira if you send me 5000 naira. You'd be cautious and careful, your sense of reasoning alert and protective.

But someone can convince you that if you doubt a story of their own making, their history, their wars and thoughts, that if you ever questioned the text their ancestors wrote, you'd end up in eternal fire after death.
Lol. Lol.. Dont you feel slight shame, no matter how little? Is your faith so strong all forms of reason can't crush it? Would you deny yourself that your faith be strong? Oh yes, you would, for Paul wrote it in Corinthians.

King Ebuka, please, I want you to dim your screen and turn off the lights in your room. You just interacted with electricity. How much do you know about electricity? It powers your world.. It is everywhere. And without it, civilization as it is known today will collapse.

Now, lets go create a Church of Electricity and worship this strange wondrous force. Hallelujah.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by frank317: 9:52pm On Jun 08, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Not that hell would be bad. It sounds fun - - warm, cozy and lots of reasoned fellows.

Maybe hell exists. It won't be full of good or bad guys. It will be full of Christ haters if Yahweh's diary the Bible is to be believed. Or it could be full of Allah disbelievers, if Yahweh's brother in imagination, Almighty Allah, is right.

Fortunately, there are more honorable Gods who see neither justice nor love in burning a being for years endlessly. What's the point? These Gods wonder. What lessons can one learn from the lake of fire? Justice, love forgiveness, shame, anger or the smell of burning flesh.

You came from nothing and you will go back to nothing. That's a fact. But while you remain something, stuck unfortunately with that belle that betrays your age, believe in whatever old tales you choose to believe.

It doesn't make them true, though burning flesh and Hitler memes lend your phallus strength.

Go out tonight. There's a full moon.. Imagine you have a cute dark kid beside you. He looks up to you with wonder in his eye, he asks 'Uncle, what is that'

And Uncle Ebuka, speaking by the power of the Holy Ghost, reveals that God created it to give us light at night.

This is a fantastic and wonderful answer. Dark kid is happy. Uncle Ebuka has done it again. But simple answers born of intuition can sometimes be false and misleading, no matter the strength of our attachment to them.

There is a more intriguing answer. The moon is a rock and the Earth is its best friend, a larger rock. And gravity bonds them together. The same unseen force that keeps our feet stuck to the ground.

And what about it's light? The moon has no light. That's just light reflected from the sun. Wonderful. Dark kid amazed. Dark kid happy. Dark kid smart.

So, king ebuka, who ya hell epp when knowledge dey? Isnt ignorance of the world and its vastness a greater hell for one' s mind? How can your thinking and thoughts be restricted by the pondering of men who lived so distant from you?

Let's say I promise to give you a million naira if you send me 5000 naira. You'd be cautious and careful, your sense of reasoning alert and protective.

But someone can convince you that if you doubt a story of their own making, their history, their wars and thoughts, that if you ever questioned the text their ancestors wrote, you'd end up in eternal fire after death.
Lol. Lol.. Dont you feel slight shame, no matter how little? Is your faith so strong all forms of reason can't crush it? Would you deny yourself that your faith be strong? Oh yes, you would, for Paul wrote it in Corinthians.

King Ebuka, please, I want you to dim your screen and turn off the lights in your room. You just interacted with electricity. How much do you know about electricity? It powers your world.. It is everywhere. And without it, civilization as it is known today will collapse.

Now, lets go create a Church of Electricity and worship this strange wondrous force. Hallelujah.

Preach on bro!!!!

2 Likes

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:47pm On Jun 08, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Maybe hell exists. It won't be full of good or bad guys. It will be full of Christ haters if Yahweh's diary the Bible is to be believed. Or it could be full of Allah disbelievers, if Yahweh's brother in imagination, Almighty Allah, is right. Sometimes, objective morality can be subjective to Gods.

Oh come on amigo .

You do realize my mind is impervious to your poignant tales
You know atheism thrives when logic fails
I preach the message of truth so loudly like the raucous church bells
You are doomed ! You are damned ! As the son of the Devil you know what this entails

2 Likes

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:48pm On Jun 08, 2017
grin grin
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:54pm On Jun 08, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

You came from nothing and you will go back to nothing. That's a fact.

Ex nihilo nihil fit - nothing comes from nothing . That's a fact

Yet we had the universe 15 billion years ago from nothing . cry cry

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:00pm On Jun 08, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Yahweh , Allah are the same being . God is the pinnacle of moral perfection . You just rehashed the Euthypyro dilemma - its a false dilemma . God does not create moral laws arbitrarily , God's nature is the standard for objective morals , value and duties - all will be judged in accordance to the nature of God .
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:03pm On Jun 08, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Atheism started in Greece around 5th and 6th BC . How can your thinking and thoughts be restricted by the pondering of men who are 6000 kilometers away from you and lived 2,500 years before you ?

1 Like

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:05pm On Jun 08, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Who convinced you to abandon the gods of your land and become an atheist ? Did you ever question the thoughts of Diagoras of Melos when he started atheism , the illogical belief that there is no God ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by dalaman: 1:47am On Jun 09, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Yahweh , Allah are the same being . God is the pinnacle of moral perfection . You just rehashed the Euthypyro dilemma - its a false dilemma . God does not create moral laws arbitrarily , God's nature is the standard for objective morals , value and duties - all will be judged in accordance to the nature of God .

When will you stop telling lies? So Yawheh revealed the Koran to Mohammed abi? Continue with your lie lie.

1 Like

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by dalaman: 1:58am On Jun 09, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Atheism started in Greece around 5th and 6th BC . How can your thinking and thoughts be restricted by the pondering of men who are 6000 kilometers away from you and lived 2,500 years before you ?

Why do you keep repeating this lie? Even your own bible acknowledges the existence of atheist in Psalms but it only called them fools. Remember it says that the fool says in his heart that there is no God. That wasnt written in Greece was it? You've now started joining the league of the shameless.
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by dalaman: 2:00am On Jun 09, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Who convinced you to abandon the gods of your land and become a christian ? Did you ever question the thoughts of ancient Jews and Romans when they started christianity about 2000 years ago, the illogical belief that there is this elusive God they created out of their wild imaginations ?

Fixed.
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by JackBizzle: 2:14am On Jun 09, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Who convinced you to abandon the gods of your land and become an atheist ? Did you ever question the thoughts of Diagoras of Melos when he started atheism , the illogical belief that there is no God ?

Another silly lie by Ebuka. Atheism is as old as man. It is not a religion that one can start.

Another lie

1 Like

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by frank317: 6:02am On Jun 09, 2017
dalaman:

When will you stop telling lies? So Yawheh revealed the Koran to Mohammed abi? Continue with your lie lie.

Of course, if Yahweh is"God in three persons" he can also be Allah. The confusion keeps getting stronger

God the father: a blood thirsty creator, who kills and drowns people. He loves the thirst of human blood that he had to kill himself which is his son after turning him to human just to drink his blood. He makes mistakes, can't handle his Creations (angels and humans) and created hell for fun.

God the son: A cool headed guy who is suicidal. Jobless preacher who brought confusion, promising what he can't give.

God the spirit: another confusionist. Saying different things to different people. I think this spirit God's speciality is confusion. But calls himself the comforter. That is, he comfort's u with words that makes u feel good but not the truth.

God the Muslim: here God hates his beloveth people, the Christians. He hates the people he sent himself to die for. He hates them and asked people to kill them for him.

Lol... God in four persons.

2 Likes

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by sonofluc1fer: 6:36am On Jun 09, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Yahweh , Allah are the same being . .
Yes, Allah is the father of Jesus. Wonderfooool.
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by JackBizzle: 8:10am On Jun 09, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Yahweh is Allah but they have different principles and
religions

God is the pinnacle of moral perfection yet his religious followers are more corrupt than unbelievers.

Mennn gerrout!

2 Likes

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by dalaman: 3:09pm On Jun 09, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

You are an evil terrorist for holding onto this sadistic imaginations that people who do not believe that some Jewish hippie (that was probably gay ) died as a sacrifice unto himself to save them from imaginary crimes will be tortured for eternity for their disbelief. You are a terrorist.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 09, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Allah and Yahweh are the same when it's Christians vs atheists.
but when it's Muslims vs Christians he becomes an Arabian moon god.

c.c. analice107, amberon
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:19pm On Jun 09, 2017
dalaman:

You are an evil terrorist for holding onto this sadistic imaginations that people who do not believe that some Jewish hippie (that was probably gay ) died as a sacrifice unto himself to save them from imaginary crimes will be tortured for eternity for their disbelief. You are a terrorist.

Since they are chimeras , then you don't need to bother yourself sir wink

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (31) (Reply)

David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) / Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) / Penuel Mnguni At TB Joshua's Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.