Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,146 members, 7,829,095 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies (10542 Views)

Why You Shouldn't Date FAT/BIG Girls. (see Why) / 8 Behaviors Exhibited By Broke Ladies / Why Most Women Don't Date Broke Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jun 26, 2017
Me and coming late sha angry
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Victornezzar: 11:55pm On Jun 26, 2017
lefulefu:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin thanks grin
u wlc man
but customers be no dey
hope say u no go sack me dis 1 wey ur blood be like say e dey hot grin
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 26, 2017
Oyin see as they come derail thread for Una girls night out sha angry
I beg come start jare smiley
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Alphamale2017(m): 11:58pm On Jun 26, 2017
itsJude:
wen i see am , i want talk bt if i say wetin dey my mind i fit spoil the small peace btw me and her cheesy but i swear that tori vex me , wetin women sabi do , she go dey use all those corn sellers and akara women as entrepreneurial , bia benita27 i no mention u oooo tongue tongue tongue

@corn sellers Lmaooooo . them go say Na entrepreneurship. trash. the worst part be say most of those corn sellers and Ankara sellers are advanced woman. how many 22year old girl you done see way get her own Akara shop. ?? the topic is about young unmarried ladies not Nigerian women in general . any glory u want to give to Nigerian woman today goes to the advanced and married ones how are mothers. how many unmarried 22 year old girl dey think as entrepreneurs? Na okpo them be. they rather pack all their money to celebrate birthday even when they have not achieved anything reasonable in life. u start to wonder why they spent so much on the birthday party. why not start something with it. .

4 Likes

Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Oyindidi(f): 11:58pm On Jun 26, 2017
Victornezzar:

u wlc man
but customers be no dey
hope say u no go sack me dis 1 wey ur blood be like say e dey hot grin
gringrin I just view your dp, dey rub spirittongue
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jun 26, 2017
midehi2:

cheesy she knows what she is doing

She doesn't have an idea of what's about to hit her, make she just enjoy tonight nii... cool

Mzlarem and Makydebbie tongue tongue tongue

You wee nor find ya ways outta here now abi, wey that Tahrah girl sef?
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Oyindidi(f): 12:01am On Jun 27, 2017
greyboy5000:
Oyin see as they come derail thread for Una girls night out sha angry
I beg come start jare smiley
Start watin? Op sef don run leave her thread
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 27, 2017
Aderola15:

She doesn't have an idea of what's about to hit her, make she just enjoy tonight nii... cool

Mzlarem and Makydebbie tongue tongue tongue

You wee nor find ya ways outta here now abi, wey that Tahrah girl sef?
I've missed 5 nights now sef but I will today cos its my birthday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Victornezzar: 12:02am On Jun 27, 2017
Oyindidi:
gringrin I just view your dp, dey rub spirittongue
e make bwain ahbi wink
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Alphamale2017(m): 12:02am On Jun 27, 2017
thepussyhunter:
lefulefu is no coward!!!
I said
lefulefu is do coward!!!
The almost always gentle jovial nigga has just retailated yet again
he isnt backing down.....
Yes repeat
bros lefulefu isnt backing down

it appears jude is losing ground on the battle as lefulefu,victornezza,midehi2oyindidi etc have all ganged up against the plurimi vice chairman after the dude threw a senseless diss (we've got to admit tat really was senseless and uncalled for) at oyindidi saying she is and would remain barren all her life
plus he threw sizzling hot jabs at lefulefu directly isulting his mom (which frankly i think is childish....lemme shut up here before he comes for my dick cheesy)

how would this all end?
I'd advice you stick around with us to get the full gist.....
Meanwhile a certain alphamale2017 has just indirectly insulted us... angry
he decided to ask sexybbstar a question when he knows the news crew who has got all info is here........
Anyways for ur info this whole battle ish started in one thread like that where jude insulted a certain lady (name withheld) and lefu being a gentleman came to her rescue and countered jude with a light insult but then jude took it over the top and swore that day to always come for lefus head anywhere they see....eg here cheesy

thedickhunter whats ur take so far

THEDICKHUNTER: this is so fvck yeah......the much awaited e-fight is here and it is nothing less than we expected.....
The entire world would be thrilled watching dis i tell you
anyways i think jude can stand his ground against this new group formed by lefulefu and co
in the end though i dont think this would be resolved cos like HARDDICK said this is a case of "fvck me i fvck you" which we all know never ends....

Well thank you so much thpussyhunter
how about we go back to the battle field and see whats happening

Lmaooooo u be goat oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Oyindidi(f): 12:02am On Jun 27, 2017
Victornezzar:

e make bwain ahbi wink
beardlessgrin
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Victornezzar: 12:03am On Jun 27, 2017
TheAlternate:
nice one

if i dont post ur nudes on this forum 2moro let me die b4 this month ends , let me just go and sleep b4 i vex do wetin dey vex now but i swear 2moro i dont care what people will say , i will post it

do u really av someone who's advising u Bro
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Nobody: 12:04am On Jun 27, 2017
would you believe it shocked
cos i cant believe it shocked
who the fvck believes it shocked
cos thedickhunter doesnt believe it too shocked
hell no one in the studio believs what just happened shocked
and thats why we are sending our reporter back into the battle field to re-affirm what she just told us shocked
meanwhile thedickhunter do u really believe what just happened

THEDICKHUNTER: o my dick!!!!
Damn thepussyhunter i swear with the last 8 dicks i hunted down that i dont believe the shiiii i just heard.........
Well lets wait for our reporter ripepussy to........

hold up
hold up
our reporter ripepussy just came up again and.........

She just confirmed the news...
It really is true
"PLURIMI VICE CHAIRMAN ITSJUDE AKA THEALTERNATE / PLUMIRAN HAS JUST BACKED OUT OF THE FIGHT!!!!!"
i repeat
itsjude has backed out of the battle

our sources say he wasnt injured or anything but he just decided to go off giving the flimsy excuse that his boss wants him to work on a public holiday......................(how shameful)
the whole world now has their eyes on the plumiran asking if he has lost his touch and suddenly become a coward or was lefulefu and his crew just too good for him.... shocked shocked

another news reaching us says a certain cladze whome jude claims to be bros lefulefus alternate account came out from no where to join the hash tag #lefulefumustwin train in battling jude

could he have been the reason jude backed out?
Do they have some dark history together?

Well we all find out by 5pm tomorrow as destiny has fixed another date with us
as jude has issued a public duel invitation to the said cladze to quote him by 5pm tomorrow (wen he'd be less busy) and see him (jude) tear him to beats in the ring.......

to be frank i really cant wait for the battle / rematch
stay with the fvck / zap news crew at 5pm tomorrow for live updates and well detailed info on the ish.......

Thedickhunter what you say
THEDICKHUNTER: it came as a shock to me seeing the almighty diss lord itsjude give up like that but all the same we hope he goes back to his best tomorrow by 5pm..........trust i'd be dere even before kick-off cheesy..........dis shit just got real peopleeeeeeeeee!!!!

Hahahahahahah i feel ur excitment thedickhinter...hopefully u'd be our guest tomorrow,....
Anyways lets go back to the battle field as ripepussy gives us more update...........

If u must know them lordgram, benita27, and jhudit are all still trying to stay on the topic undermining the fatal e-war going on beside them
kudos to them

dont know why but i have just been asked to make a shout out to
makydebbie
aderola15
optional1
deguynxtdoor
iankashbaby
greyboy5000 my nigga
shinarlaura
sekxy
etc

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Victornezzar: 12:04am On Jun 27, 2017
Oyindidi:
beardlessgrin
lmao
is not my fault
my village people av seized it....
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Nobody: 12:04am On Jun 27, 2017
Oyindidi:
Start watin? Op sef don run leave her thread
she dey view the thread naa
grin

Holdup time shocked
don go
See una tommorow
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by brightalo17: 12:04am On Jun 27, 2017
Where are those noise making broke ass hungry things that call themselves ladies? make una come attack the op make I see una . gold diggers .

1 Like

Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Oyindidi(f): 12:05am On Jun 27, 2017
greyboy5000:
she dey view the thread naa
grin

Holdup time shocked
don go
See una tommorow
12:04
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Oyindidi(f): 12:07am On Jun 27, 2017
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 27, 2017
Oyindidi:
You dey tell oyin? Oyin wey dey communicate with even brainless fools
cheesycheesy
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Alphamale2017(m): 12:07am On Jun 27, 2017
itsJude:
let me explain , for instance , i am friends with u and you are friends with som1 i dont like , if that person and me are fighting , as guy man u suppose ignore and bone us based on say are both are ur friends , being neutral no be hard thing but most nairalands prefer to fake being honest , me and person dey fight , you wen i no get issues wen i dey hail normally dey hail dey person wen they insult me say make him fire down ,

i dont knw how to pretend i would always say my mind , i told him that he shld cain his line oooo , that if he wants to be my enemy no p ,

if ure my enemy lets leave it like that , thats all ooooo , was on my own , he accused me of being som1 else and expected me to not talk , wen i dey vex already for the guy , why wouldnt i behave like this , i swear almost all my fights on this forum na this kind thing cause am , two faced snakes that pretend

I remember when one Ghanaian okpo came for me a few days ago and another home based okpo came to support her with a slight jibe. I didn't hesitate to slay the 2 of them together. exactly the same thing I would have done if I were in ur shoes.

1 Like

Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Victornezzar: 12:07am On Jun 27, 2017
brightalo17:
Where are those noise making broke ass hungry things that call themselves ladies? make una come attack the op make I see una . gold diggers .
dey av derailed d thread already
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Oyindidi(f): 12:08am On Jun 27, 2017
lefulefu:
cheesycheesy
why u never sleep
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by brightalo17: 12:10am On Jun 27, 2017
Victornezzar:

dey av derailed d thread already
Na there job to derail such meaningful threads, wish I'm here earlier . I know there is always a next time.
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Nobody: 12:13am On Jun 27, 2017
thepussyhunter:
would you believe it shocked
cos i cant believe it shocked
who the fvck believes it shocked
cos thedickhunter doesnt believe it too shocked
hell no one in the studio believs what just happened shocked
and thats why we are sending our reporter back into the battle field to re-affirm what she just told us shocked
meanwhile thedickhunter do u really believe what just happened

THEDICKHUNTER: o my dick!!!!
Damn thepussyhunter i swear with the last 8 dicks i hunted down that i dont believe the shiiii i just heard.........
Well lets wait for our reporter ripepussy to........

hold up
hold up
our reporter ripepussy just came up again and.........

She just confirmed the news...
It really is true
"PLURIMI VICE CHAIRMAN ITSJUDE AKA THEALTERNATE / PLUMIRAN HAS JUST BACKED OUT OF THE FIGHT!!!!!"
i repeat
itsjude has backed out of the battle

our sources say he wasnt injured or anything but he just decided to go off giving the flimsy excuse that his boss wants him to work on a public holiday......................(how shameful)
the whole world now has their eyes on the plumiran asking if he has lost his touch and suddenly become a coward or was lefulefu and his crew just too good for him.... shocked shocked

another news reaching us says a certain cladze whome jude claims to be bros lefulefus alternate account came out from no where to join the hash tag #lefulefumustwin train in battling jude

could he have been the reason jude backed out?
Do they have some dark history together?

Well we all find out by 5pm tomorrow as destiny has fixed another date with us
as jude has issued a public duel invitation to the said cladze to quote him by 5pm tomorrow (wen he'd be less busy) and see him (jude) tear him to beats in the ring.......

to be frank i really cant wait for the battle / rematch
stay with the fvck / zap news crew at 5pm tomorrow for live updates and well detailed info on the ish.......

Thedickhunter what you say
THEDICKHUNTER: it came as a shock to me seeing the almighty diss lord itsjude give up like that but all the same we hope he goes back to his best tomorrow by 5pm..........trust i'd be dere even before kick-off cheesy..........dis shit just got real peopleeeeeeeeee!!!!

Hahahahahahah i feel ur excitment thedickhinter...hopefully u'd be our guest tomorrow,....
Anyways lets go back to the battle field as ripepussy gives us more update...........

If u must know them lordgram, benita27, and jhudit are all still trying to stay on the topic undermining the fatal e-war going on beside them
kudos to them

dont know why but i have just been asked to make a shout out to
makydebbie
aderola15
optional1
deguynxtdoor
iankashbaby
greyboy5000 my nigga
shinarlaura
sekxy
etc

grin Nice one bro...you're doing a great job here grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Victornezzar: 12:14am On Jun 27, 2017
brightalo17:
Na there job to derail such meaningful threads, wish I'm here earlier . I know there is always a next time.
yeah Bro
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Alphamale2017(m): 12:15am On Jun 27, 2017
TheAlternate:
that ode wen neva chop dinner cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy the fool dey use public wifi browse , leave am for me , make i use iron sponge wash her craze come outside

Lmaooooooooo Abeg I just finished eating oh. make pepper not come out from my nose. Lwkmd
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Nobody: 12:18am On Jun 27, 2017
Oyindidi:
why u never sleep
any minute frm now my eye go close

Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Nobody: 12:18am On Jun 27, 2017
oh no!!!!!!! shocked
someone has got to dick me in the face right now shocked shocked

as it stands we just might be seeing some fvcking nudes tomorrow
yes you heard me right!
I said NUDES (oyindi's own to be precise)
jude has issued a threat to the big mama that he will send out her nudes for the world to see tomorrow

could it be an empty threat? shocked
anyways
piiiooooo! Piiiiooooo! Piiioooo!
Takakakakak! Takakakak! Takakakakak!
Calling out to all our vaseline crew brothers from sambisa forest branch headed by...... To the nairobi headquaters in kenya headed by ur own boy thepussyhunter
tomorrow is a huge day
get ur bowls of vaseline and coconut oil ready for the big day tomorrow
for news reaching our desks says the uncensored nudes of a certain nl-er shall be exposed to us all...
WATCH OUT AND BE THERE!!!!...cheesy cheesy

back to the news
it would appear the e-battle is over
but be rest assured we'd be back tomorrow for more juicy info
how fast the thread changed from a broke girls thread to a battle field is still a mystery

anyways lets go back to get more info (the last) before we wrap up for the night wink )

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sexy N*ked Ghana Ladies / Toke Makinwa Exposes Her Breasts As She Goes Braless Under Sheer Dress / What If Your Gf/bf Introduces You As Her/his 'friend'?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.