Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies (10548 Views)

Why You Shouldn't Date FAT/BIG Girls. (see Why) / 8 Behaviors Exhibited By Broke Ladies / Why Most Women Don't Date Broke Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Oyindidi(f): 12:19am On Jun 27, 2017
lefulefu:

any minute frm now my eye go close
My neighbors dey quarrel nowgrin
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Victornezzar: 12:20am On Jun 27, 2017
thepussyhunter:
oh no!!!!!!! shocked
someone has got to dick me in the face right now shocked shocked

as it stands we just might be seeing some fvcking nudes tomorrow
yes you heard me right!
I said NUDES (oyindi's own to be precise)
jude has issued a threat to the big mama that he will send out her nudes for the world to see tomorrow

could it be an empty threat? shocked
anyways
piiiooooo! Piiiiooooo! Piiioooo!
Takakakakak! Takakakak! Takakakakak!
Calling out to all our vaseline crew brothers from sambisa forest branch headed by...... To the nairobi headquaters in kenya headed by ur own boy thepussyhunter
tomorrow is a huge day
get ur bowls of vaseline and coconut oil ready for the big day tomorrow
for news reaching our desks says the uncensored nudes of a certain nl-er shall be exposed to us all...
WATCH OUT AND BE THERE!!!!...cheesy cheesy

back to the news
it would appear the e-battle is over
but be rest assured we'd be back tomorrow for more juicy info
how fast the thread changed from a broke girls thread to a battle field is still a mystery

anyways lets go back to get more info (the last) before we wrap up for the night wink )

so u no help me advertise my popcorn again ahbi
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by fynestpotato: 12:23am On Jun 27, 2017
TheAlternate:
nice one

if i dont post ur nudes on this forum 2moro let me die b4 this month ends , let me just go and sleep b4 i vex do wetin dey vex now but i swear 2moro i dont care what people will say , i will post it

This guy's a clown.
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Nobody: 12:27am On Jun 27, 2017
Oyindidi:
My neighbors dey quarrel nowgrin
ehn..abeg quick quick go and settle dem oocheesy.
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Nobody: 12:28am On Jun 27, 2017
fynestpotato:
This guy's a clown.
and he's mentally unbalanced
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Oyindidi(f): 12:28am On Jun 27, 2017
lefulefu:
ehn..abeg quick quick go and settle dem oocheesy.
No waygrin na under rain them dey quarrel. Oyin no fit wet for them
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by fynestpotato: 12:29am On Jun 27, 2017
lefulefu:
and he's mentally unbalanced
correct
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Nobody: 12:30am On Jun 27, 2017
Oyindidi:
No waygrin na under rain them dey quarrel. Oyin no fit wet for them
war war in the rain grin
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Oyindidi(f): 12:32am On Jun 27, 2017
lefulefu:

war war in the rain grin
As in, I tire for them. Them even open gate grin I never see this kind people since my mama and papa born me

1 Like

Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Nobody: 12:45am On Jun 27, 2017
Oyindidi:
E no important jare. Bo dia ye?
ofure wink
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Oyindidi(f): 12:45am On Jun 27, 2017
lefulefu:

ofure wink
Since that time? grin

1 Like

Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Oyindidi(f): 12:53am On Jun 27, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

grin Savage!

I've come to hold you o. You've landed several knockout punches today to last several months.

Where is the savage?
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Nobody: 1:26am On Jun 27, 2017
makydebbie:
I don finish my own. I even get testimony to share (I'll share it today). My God is awesome. cool

Wawuu! Testimony time... grin cheesy. Oya oya comman share as e dey not, our God is forever glorious. kiss kiss
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by boiz2men(m): 1:28am On Jun 27, 2017
on second thought... aint my biz grin grin
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Nobody: 1:30am On Jun 27, 2017
MzLarem:
I've missed 5 nights now sef but I will today cos its my birthday.

Yipeeeeeeee cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

You share the same birthday with my high school bestie... Happy birthday Larem, age with grace with God on your side always Maami. kiss kiss
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Nobody: 1:59am On Jun 27, 2017
Victornezzar:
Bro dis is uncalled 4 na act like a man na All dis insults are uncalled 4
honestly. ..
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Nobody: 2:03am On Jun 27, 2017
thepussyhunter:
would you believe it shocked
cos i cant believe it shocked
who the fvck believes it shocked
cos thedickhunter doesnt believe it too shocked
hell no one in the studio believs what just happened shocked
and thats why we are sending our reporter back into the battle field to re-affirm what she just told us shocked
meanwhile thedickhunter do u really believe what just happened

THEDICKHUNTER: o my dick!!!!
Damn thepussyhunter i swear with the last 8 dicks i hunted down that i dont believe the shiiii i just heard.........
Well lets wait for our reporter ripepussy to........

hold up
hold up
our reporter ripepussy just came up again and.........

She just confirmed the news...
It really is true
"PLURIMI VICE CHAIRMAN ITSJUDE AKA THEALTERNATE / PLUMIRAN HAS JUST BACKED OUT OF THE FIGHT!!!!!"
i repeat
itsjude has backed out of the battle

our sources say he wasnt injured or anything but he just decided to go off giving the flimsy excuse that his boss wants him to work on a public holiday......................(how shameful)
the whole world now has their eyes on the plumiran asking if he has lost his touch and suddenly become a coward or was lefulefu and his crew just too good for him.... shocked shocked

another news reaching us says a certain cladze whome jude claims to be bros lefulefus alternate account came out from no where to join the hash tag #lefulefumustwin train in battling jude

could he have been the reason jude backed out?
Do they have some dark history together?

Well we all find out by 5pm tomorrow as destiny has fixed another date with us
as jude has issued a public duel invitation to the said cladze to quote him by 5pm tomorrow (wen he'd be less busy) and see him (jude) tear him to beats in the ring.......

to be frank i really cant wait for the battle / rematch
stay with the fvck / zap news crew at 5pm tomorrow for live updates and well detailed info on the ish.......

Thedickhunter what you say
THEDICKHUNTER: it came as a shock to me seeing the almighty diss lord itsjude give up like that but all the same we hope he goes back to his best tomorrow by 5pm..........trust i'd be dere even before kick-off cheesy..........dis shit just got real peopleeeeeeeeee!!!!

Hahahahahahah i feel ur excitment thedickhinter...hopefully u'd be our guest tomorrow,....
Anyways lets go back to the battle field as ripepussy gives us more update...........

If u must know them lordgram, benita27, and jhudit are all still trying to stay on the topic undermining the fatal e-war going on beside them
kudos to them

dont know why but i have just been asked to make a shout out to
makydebbie
aderola15
optional1
deguynxtdoor
iankashbaby
greyboy5000 my nigga
shinarlaura
sekxy
etc

Lol. ..thanks for the shout out,,the thread is not really interesting ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by odinga1of: 4:20am On Jun 27, 2017
sexybbstar:
Nigerian woman are the definition of double standard. So a billionaire's son can date a broke girl but Temi Otedola, the billionaire's daughter is dating the musician Mr Eazi and Nigerian ladies on Instagram and Twitter are throwing words of shame at her.

Questioning why a lady of her calibre; a billionaire daughter, would stoop so low to date Eazi.
I've seen the reactions for myself and cannot help but just smile. I expect it, is not Nigerian women?
Nigerian women that will champion getting a rich dude, even reject a broke guy.
But what if all Nigerian rich dudes reject broke girls in Nigeria?
There'll be little Nigerian ladies dating!
Yes!!!

Nigerian ladies that will say a guy who can't buy ₦5000 cold stone ice cream on a date is not a man, and should find his level, that love is by class.
These same ladies expects a millionaire to accept them when they can't get ₦5,000 cold stone ice cream on a date.
Love is by class, you ladies say. Is it one sided?
Reject a broke guy. No problem.
But don't expect you have some feminine advantage to be broke and accepted by a rich dude..
Nah.

You say SHOE GET SIZE..
But this is so focused on broke mean who woo ladies who might even be broke..
But you ladies don't remember that SHOE GET SIZE when you want a rich dude and you're broke.
If you're broke as a lady, get a broke man.
The same way you'd reject a broke man, please help a rich dude wooing you reject you already, tell him you're not his class, as a sincere woman who believes that love get class.

Gold digging is not gender exclusive.
Being broke but feeling it's your birthright to date someone rich is not gender exclusive..
So if you say that a billionaire's daughter is underrating herself by dating a broke man.
You should also understand that a billionaire's son or rich dude is also bringing himself low by dating a broke girl.
Stop the reeking double standards.

Finally, all these ain't love. When there's love, who's broke or rich is not an issue.

PS: Eazi is not broke. I even wonder such rants.

Sisi please leave ignorant people, Mr. Eazi is not broke.........as far back 2008 the guy is a show promoter in GHANA.
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by optional1(f): 5:46am On Jun 27, 2017
thepussyhunter:
would you believe it shocked
cos i cant believe it shocked
who the fvck believes it shocked
cos thedickhunter doesnt believe it too shocked
hell no one in the studio believs what just happened shocked
and thats why we are sending our reporter back into the battle field to re-affirm what she just told us shocked
meanwhile thedickhunter do u really believe what just happened

THEDICKHUNTER: o my dick!!!!
Damn thepussyhunter i swear with the last 8 dicks i hunted down that i dont believe the shiiii i just heard.........
Well lets wait for our reporter ripepussy to........

hold up
hold up
our reporter ripepussy just came up again and.........

She just confirmed the news...
It really is true
"PLURIMI VICE CHAIRMAN ITSJUDE AKA THEALTERNATE / PLUMIRAN HAS JUST BACKED OUT OF THE FIGHT!!!!!"
i repeat
itsjude has backed out of the battle

our sources say he wasnt injured or anything but he just decided to go off giving the flimsy excuse that his boss wants him to work on a public holiday......................(how shameful)
the whole world now has their eyes on the plumiran asking if he has lost his touch and suddenly become a coward or was lefulefu and his crew just too good for him.... shocked shocked

another news reaching us says a certain cladze whome jude claims to be bros lefulefus alternate account came out from no where to join the hash tag #lefulefumustwin train in battling jude

could he have been the reason jude backed out?
Do they have some dark history together?

Well we all find out by 5pm tomorrow as destiny has fixed another date with us
as jude has issued a public duel invitation to the said cladze to quote him by 5pm tomorrow (wen he'd be less busy) and see him (jude) tear him to beats in the ring.......

to be frank i really cant wait for the battle / rematch
stay with the fvck / zap news crew at 5pm tomorrow for live updates and well detailed info on the ish.......

Thedickhunter what you say
THEDICKHUNTER: it came as a shock to me seeing the almighty diss lord itsjude give up like that but all the same we hope he goes back to his best tomorrow by 5pm..........trust i'd be dere even before kick-off cheesy..........dis shit just got real peopleeeeeeeeee!!!!

Hahahahahahah i feel ur excitment thedickhinter...hopefully u'd be our guest tomorrow,....
Anyways lets go back to the battle field as ripepussy gives us more update...........

If u must know them lordgram, benita27, and jhudit are all still trying to stay on the topic undermining the fatal e-war going on beside them
kudos to them

dont know why but i have just been asked to make a shout out to
makydebbie
aderola15
optional1
deguynxtdoor
iankashbaby
greyboy5000 my nigga
shinarlaura
sekxy
etc

chai
bros you gather mouth no be small.

Weytin concern when i dey enjoy my sleep.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Victornezzar: 6:02am On Jun 27, 2017
sekxy:

honestly. ..
tot it was a joke at 1st until I heard he said someone would be barren
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Nobody: 6:37am On Jun 27, 2017
Victornezzar:
he's a guy and should learn how real guys communicate...
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Victornezzar: 6:40am On Jun 27, 2017
sekxy:

he's a guy and should learn how real guys communicate...
not all guys are matured dear
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Nobody: 6:43am On Jun 27, 2017
Victornezzar:
not all guys are matured dear
Lol true

1 Like

Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by optional1(f): 6:58am On Jun 27, 2017
makydebbie:
I don finish my own. I even get testimony to share (I'll share it today). My God is awesome. cool

lemme guess you got a diamond ring grin grin

good morning dear oya come share your testimony.
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Oyindidi(f): 7:13am On Jun 27, 2017
Victornezzar:

Na una dey bother una head, I no see the post and I'm from been barren
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Victornezzar: 7:14am On Jun 27, 2017
Oyindidi:
Na una dey bother una head, I no see the post and I'm fae from been barren
lol but dat was not an insult oo
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Oyindidi(f): 7:17am On Jun 27, 2017
Victornezzar:

lol but dat was not an insult oo
I don't like talking about my personal life online. I have a son besides if I want more kids I can adopt. So that no be insult

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Victornezzar: 7:18am On Jun 27, 2017
Oyindidi:
I don't like talking about my personal life online. I have a son besides if I want more kids I can adopt. So that no be insult
lol ahbi
no p den
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by makydebbie(f): 7:38am On Jun 27, 2017
optional1:

lemme guess you got a diamond ring grin grin

good morning dear oya come share your testimony.
LOL. No.

I'll do that later, good morning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by makydebbie(f): 7:41am On Jun 27, 2017
Aderola15:

Wawuu! Testimony time... grin cheesy. Oya oya comman share as e dey not, our God is forever glorious. kiss kiss

Yes oo. I'll do that later dear, make I iron. Your nepa people fit take light. tongue
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 27, 2017
grin be like say nothing happen for my back
Pussyhunter the commentator of life I feel you
Please victornezer my guy no put sand for our garri
No advice anybody sad
Please the aunty way wan share testimony do quick biko
Me self wan hear am smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Is Your Unforgettable Experience With This (PHOTO) / Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! / See The 3 Pretty Women Who Raped 20-year-old Footballer (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.