Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies (10527 Views)

Why You Shouldn't Date FAT/BIG Girls. (see Why) / 8 Behaviors Exhibited By Broke Ladies / Why Most Women Don't Date Broke Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 27, 2017
Aderola15:

Yipeeeeeeee cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

You share the same birthday with my high school bestie... Happy birthday Larem, age with grace with God on your side always Maami. kiss kiss
Lol... Thanks sis
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 27, 2017
Aderola15:

She doesn't have an idea of what's about to hit her, make she just enjoy tonight nii... cool

Mzlarem and Makydebbie tongue tongue tongue

You wee nor find ya ways outta here now abi, wey that Tahrah girl sef?
I dey here tongue You wan give me money??
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by jhudit(f): 8:22am On Jun 27, 2017
Lordygram:
why do you compare women to ladies?
women in my context means ladies..
how many ladies are akara sellers in the hot sun?
how many ladies are in our village markets selling fishes?
They are relatively few compare to the ones forming slay queens on instagram..
Pls say something different.
You don't see the guys with flashy clothes and cars that litter instagram with no known source of income?

You won't see those ones, you'll only see the girls.

How many percentage of Nigerian girls
are these slay queens?

The hardworking Nigerian men
are the ones that have taken to yahoo?
Kidnapping and all sorts of crimes.
Why you people refuse to address those ones that are even security issues and focus on slay queens is what I don't understand.

Please, leave whatever town you are and see girls hustling.
You have never seen young girls selling in the market?
Hairdressers?
Tailors?
Nannies in daycares?
Cleaners n organisations?
Waitress in fast foods and bars?
House girls?
Teachers in schools?
Corporate organizations?

No, you don't see them. You only see slay queens.

I can also decide to see only the yahoo boys and kidnappers and use them to generalise Nigerian men, they are even getting increasingly much!

You think there are no slayqueens in numbers there? Lolzzz.
Some of you need to travel out more.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Bahddo(m): 9:22am On Jun 27, 2017
Hmmm... Sexybbstar are you for real? I don't know any girl that would say such stuff about fellow girls even if it's the truth. I'm impressed by such objective reasoning.

Looks like there is more to you than your looks.

3 Likes

Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 27, 2017
hmmm now that we really really think on it we have come to the undeterred conclusion that this sincerely wasnt an all too fun / interesting thread or an extremely hot mature battle sad sad
we came to this resolve because of
1.) i thepussyhunter slept off during a broadcast (which has never ever hapened before........) and dat clearly proves just how boring this is..................i would never have slept off when i haven wrapped up the news if the topic of contention was......

2.) we all publicly witnessed the weak exchange of lukewarm poor diss words..........even our number one savage finder @savagefinder1 didnt deem it worthy of checking the thread cos he most definitely knew both parties and how .......... They both are cheesy cheesy

and finally the most improtant reason

3.) some ladies @sekxy,optional1 etc have come out to say the thread is super boring and being our producer is an ambassador of BEAUTIFUL women we just had to agree with them grin grin..................who knows we just might get lucky and collect their......... cheesy cheesy

anyways we still await 5pm today
question is:
WOULD CLADZE HONOR ITSJUDE INVITE?
Y'all can drop ur comments on the issu and be rest assured we'd acknowledge them
stay with us for all the pedantry infos on the small and big topics smiley smiley

meanwhile in other news a certain makydebbie has just caused public pandemonium as she comes out to say:
"SHE HAS A HUGE UNBELIEVABLE TESTIMONY TO SHARE WITH EVERYONE TODAY"
as we speak all roads lead to the "OLOWOWOGBORO" (hope we got that correct) thread to get the full testimony as e dey hot
(we apologise for not being able to share the link to those who dont know the way........we advice y'all meet aderola15 the thread chairlady for more info)

so before we wrap up for the day,
thedickhunter any last talk for us
THEDICKHUNTER: well i aiint got much to say except that jude and lefu really disappointed us today as they were both (especially jude) throwing IMMATURE diss(es) at each other...................how two supposedly grown up men (esp mr jude whom our sources say is 40 i repeat 40 years old shocked shocked) could come up to start insulting their parents stil baffles me...............anyways, we hope the 5pm rematch would be better....
And like i said i'd be there before kick-off..................about the testimony, i think the news crew might be there to broadcast it live, right thepussyhunter? undecided

well i dont really know dickhunter as our producers have said nothing on the ish...................we say thank you to u thedickhunter once again for being with us

well heres a quick run down of what happened here yester-night (for those interested)

a thread was opened by the sexy miss sexybbstar advicing guys to avoid dating broke girls...........
Alot of guys came out to support her and some notable ladies also showed up to counter her surprisingly without insulting her to (i still cant believe it myself shocked shocked)......

Our nl king lefulefu came into the room to drop his opinion and do what he's known for, "BOMBARDING PEOPLES MENTION WITH HIS MENTOR OBAMA'S MEMES" (dude is jovial though) and just when we thought the night couldnt get any better (or worse sad) itsjude came out from no where to quote lefu
and that marked the begining of an e-war (a poor one lipsrsealed)
lefulefu teamed up with some poeople which paid off as jude ran off the battle field saying he needed to work
he didnt just leave like that though as he issued a open diss invite to a certain cladze (whom our sources say is part of team lefu)

and also for the BIG ONE
he threatened to release the nudes of a certain nairalander (name withheld) tomorrow (now turned today cheesygrin)
the vaseline crew worldwide have all prepared for this special occasion.... cheesy cheesy.......
As this e-battle was ongoing some witful nl-ers where still sane enough to not derail the thread and continue discussing on the issue raised by the op

this was pretty much everything that happened tonight............
And its time to wrap up the news

wait, hold on,
our producers has just requested,
no COMMANDED us to send a special lovingh BIRTHDAY wish to today's celebrant
a certain BEAUTIFUL miss MzLarem........
We thepussyhunter, thedickhunter,and entire fvck / zap news team wish A happy, blessing filled, properous, evil-boyfriend-free, and elated birthday to you hun
kizzzzzeeeezzzzzz!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
do enjoy ur day........

And thats how we wrap up the news today (which shouuld have been done yday night if not that the fight bored me to sleep)
till 5pm today i remain ur number broadcaster THEPUSSYHUNTER zonal chief of the vaseline crew nairobi headquaters in kenya...... cheesy cheesy

THREAD CLOSED!!!!!!!

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by davillian(m): 11:00am On Jun 27, 2017
Rich guys can easily buy a broke girls heart. Because they are cheap and easily drop punnani.
When you a rich a broke girl will hardly leave you even when you cheat on her face.

1 Like

Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by safiaapussy: 12:03pm On Jun 27, 2017
Safiaa will give you your size now grin

Na this kain posts dey trigger her
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by safiaapussy: 12:31pm On Jun 27, 2017
Victornezzar:

choi
was on nairaland since oo...but na politics section I dey always dey
forgot d oda account
so i had 2 create dis 1

Jambite like you talking politics grin
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by fynestpotato: 1:48pm On Jun 27, 2017
safiaapussy:

Jambite like you talking politics grin
Let me guess,your main got banned now you are trolling with your alternate. Keep it up.whowhokwara,jobless mofo
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by safiaapussy: 1:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
fynestpotato:

Let me guess,your main got banned now you are trolling with your alternate.
Keep it up.whowhokwara,jobless mofo

You must be insane, NPF will mistake you for evans like how you mistook me for homosexual, ugly bastard motherfucker.

I just no wan talk anything when you mention me. I dun see your posts and you're obviously obsessed with the whywhyogun person.

Mad idiot, na me and you for this nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 27, 2017
brightalo17:
Where are those noise making broke ass hungry things that call themselves ladies? make una come attack the op make I see una . gold diggers .
cheesy i knw who this msg is meant for grin how u dey na?
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by fynestpotato: 2:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
safiaapussy:

You must be insane, NPF will mistake you for evans like how you mistook me for homosexual, ugly bastard motherfucker.

I just no wan talk anything when you mention me. I dun see your posts and you're obviously obsessed with the whywhyogun person.

Mad idiot, na me and you for this nairaland.
All this epistle still doesn't change the fact that you're a jobless mofo.Get a life bro.
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by safiaapussy: 2:10pm On Jun 27, 2017
fynestpotato:

All this epistle still doesn't change the fact that you're a jobless mofo.Get a life bro.

jobless motherfucker, comot for my mentions undecided
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by fynestpotato: 2:39pm On Jun 27, 2017
safiaapussy:

jobless motherfucker, comot for my mentions undecided
my advice for you is to:read your books and sit for jamb next year. That's all
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
You can be broke but poor? Now that's a problem.
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by debspauly(f): 2:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
;Di no fit laugh
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Sierusvirus(m): 3:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
jhudit:

You mention Beyonce and a few others and left out the remaining fictional 80% over there?
Don't deceive yourself, Nigerian women are learners when it comes to gold digging in comparison to them over there.

Their women there go for the main thing, not small gifts in dating.
They marry you and get their claws on the real cash...
Child support, alimony...they'll milk you!
Why do you think they do Prenups?
Why do you think their men are now more into babymamas than marrying wives? All these are steps to protect their fortune.

I can easily say 80% of Nigerian men are cheats.
We're saying same thing then. Read up hypergamy, don't just quote because you want to attack 80% of Nigerian women.

If 80% of men are cheat, I guess it's far better than 98% of women that cheats codedly.
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by FelixFelicis(m): 4:41pm On Jun 27, 2017
Benita27:
We're not making a comparison between Richest and poorest among the sexes. I stated that the women seem to be more inclined in entrepreneurship than their male counterpart while the men are running after paid jobs, the ladies are self-made. You can't say 99% of businesses is owned by men 'cause women are more than 1%. grin
"Women are more inclined in entrepreneurship" Hmmm, why then did you sign up for that meagre paying job of yours? No entrepreneurial ideas?
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by brightalo17: 11:12pm On Jun 28, 2017
itsJude:
cheesy i knw who this msg is meant for grin how u dey na?
Ayam good, ur side ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? / Which Girl Can Do This?? Especially NL Girls (pictures ) / How To Spot A Chronic Masturbater

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.