Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies (10551 Views)

Why You Shouldn't Date FAT/BIG Girls. (see Why) / 8 Behaviors Exhibited By Broke Ladies / Why Most Women Don't Date Broke Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Oyindidi(f): 10:19pm On Jun 26, 2017
gringrin it's a pity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 26, 2017
itsJude:
safe your energy make i come with my alternate
the alternate wey u use yesterday?
abi na another new one?
na how many alternates u get?
up to 100?
plurimi executioner.

Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 26, 2017
BREAKING NEWS:

finally some fun thread cheesy

its thepussyhunter and the Zap tv news crew here to give you detailed summary and full info on the happenings on this thread.........grin ;Dl

with me tonight is THEDICKHUNTER and she'd help us with her analytic skills......

here are the headlines:
sexybbstar a masculist (they said she wasnt no feminist as she almost always bash her fellow ladies) has come out once again to bash women....

This time around she issues an advice to all guys (rich ones like us preciselycheesy) saying they should not date broke guys........
Currently alot of guys led by her number 1 fan victornezza have supported her acclaim but we still await the opinions of them ladies....

I have been asked to give a super special shout out to bros lefulefu smiley
stay with us for more info

7 Likes

Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by TheAlternate: 10:20pm On Jun 26, 2017
sexybbstar:

Jude please, I'm apologizing on his behalf. Please
he cant even apologize for accusing me wrongly angry angry angry be like say him no get sense , its to lick peoples mention with meme that he knows , jobless fool , make i just chill , ur foolishness go carry u enter my trap again
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Oyindidi(f): 10:21pm On Jun 26, 2017
thepussyhunter:
BREAKING NEWS:

its thepussyhunter and the Zap tv news crew here to give you detailed summary and full info on the happenings on this thread.........grin ;Dl

with me tonight is THEDICKHUNTER and she'd help us with her analytic skills......

here are the headlines:
sexybbstar a masculist (they said she wasnt no feminist as she almost always bash her fellow ladies) has come out once again to bash women....

This time around she issues an advice to all guys (rich ones like us preciselycheesy) saying they should not date broke guys........
Currently alot of guys led by her number 1 fan victornezza have supported her acclaim but we still await the opinions of them ladies....

grin funny guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by TheAlternate: 10:21pm On Jun 26, 2017
Oyindidi:
gringrin it's a pity
finally u have taken sides , well this time wouldnt be like last time , if u like call me a betrayal i warned u , what i do next u can only blame urself
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 26, 2017
jhudit:

You mention Beyonce and a few others and left out the remaining fictional 80% over there?
Don't deceive yourself, Nigerian women are learners when it comes to gold digging in comparison to them over there.
Why do you think they do Prenups?
Why do you think their men are now more into babymamas than marrying wives? All these are steps to protect their fortune.

I can easily say 80% of Nigerian men are cheats.
We're saying same thing then.
I'm talking about the hard working ones..
One thing is certain and the truth is that ladies over there are hardworking..
you can never see a jobless lady in the western world.. its almost impossible..
You see ladies working as babysitters, cleaners and all kind of jobs that if its in Nigeria, the ladies will shy away from..
Do you know that ladies are drivers in Australia?
how many ladies in Nigeria can drive a public car for transport?
The ladies our there are hardworking..
compare to ladies in Nigeria that begs for recharge cards..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 26, 2017
thepussyhunter:
BREAKING NEWS:

here are the headlines:

You are talented and will make a good reporter. Try to venture into media work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Victornezzar: 10:23pm On Jun 26, 2017
thepussyhunter:
BREAKING NEWS:

here are the headlines:

dis guy again
i go use u 4 ritual oo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by TheAlternate: 10:23pm On Jun 26, 2017
lefulefu:

the alternate wey u use yesterday?
abi na another new one?
na how many alternates u get?
up to 100?
plurimi executioner.
you this bastard that kept his number on his signature seeking friendship , make i just chill for ur mata , too many people have asked me to chill , u can carry ur madness near me again and then i go feel free

1 Like

Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Oyindidi(f): 10:23pm On Jun 26, 2017
TheAlternate:
finally u have taken sides , well this time wouldnt be like last time , if u like call me a betrayal i warned u , what i do next u can only blame urself
Who is this ranting on my mention? Take sides on what?
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 26, 2017
TheAlternate:
he cant even apologize for accusing me wrongly angry angry angry be like say him no get sense , its to lick peoples mention with meme that he knows , jobless fool , make i just chill , ur foolishness go carry u enter my trap again

Thanks dear. wink
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 26, 2017
TheAlternate:

Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by TheAlternate: 10:25pm On Jun 26, 2017
Oyindidi:
Who is this ranting on my mention? Take sides on what?
its like sense is paining u abi , first i msg on whatsapp abt ur friends lefoollefool , u as a fool that u are u couldn't acknowledge my msg

1 Like

Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by TheAlternate: 10:26pm On Jun 26, 2017
[quote author=lefulefu post=57867427][/quote] na me u dey give abortion pill wen ur papa suppose give ur mama abi? its like u think ur foolishness is funny
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 26, 2017
Lordygram:
my dear nothing is natural..
80% of ladies in Nigeria are gold diggers..
Beyonce did not clinge with any man because she wants to give her children a better life, so is ophra Winfrey, Michele obama, and numerous successful ladies out there..
They made their own money because they don't want no man for his money..
why can't our naija ladies do the same..
only few are true self made, the rest are man made..
You all have to understand that the Rich dine with the rich in any part of the world. Beyonce didn't marry a broke niggar but the rich Zay-Z. Michelle Obama didn't marry the poor Barrack Obama but the comfortable lawyer she saw through his vision. Ophra Winfrey didn't end up with a broke ass but a man she's comfortable around even though she commands more wealth than he does in the world. You've got to have a class of your own to be around people of your class. Nigerian ladies are said to be more entrepreneurial than their male counterpart. We're not in the era where women seat back and do nothing and no matter how financially down a man/woman is, he/she has his/her type.

2 Likes

Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by TheAlternate: 10:27pm On Jun 26, 2017
sexybbstar:

Thanks dear. wink
no p signing out cool
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Victornezzar: 10:28pm On Jun 26, 2017
nawa ooo The Alternate
no derail d thread na
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by jhudit(f): 10:28pm On Jun 26, 2017
Lordygram:
I'm talking about the hard working ones..
One thing is certain and the truth is that ladies over there are hardworking..
you can never see a jobless lady in the western world.. its almost impossible..
You see ladies working as babysitters, cleaners and all kind of jobs that if its in Nigeria, the ladies will shy away from..
Do you know that ladies are drivers in Australia?
how many ladies in Nigeria can drive a public car for transport?
The ladies our there are hardworking..
compare to ladies in Nigeria that begs for recharge cards..

On the average, African women are one of the most hard-working in the world, despite our unfavourable economy.

You see women driving cabs there, is the Nigerian transport system, with touts fighting with bottles at bus stops favourable for women?
Do you also see women frying akara there?
Women selling fruits under hot sun, with their kids strapped on their back? Women selling fresh fish, smeared with blood?

The topic is on gold digging, and I said we are learners when it comes to them! If our country if half as good as theirs, we would all do better.

2 Likes

Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Oyindidi(f): 10:29pm On Jun 26, 2017
TheAlternate:
its like sense is paining u abi , first i msg on whatsapp abt ur friends lefoollefool , u as a fool that u are u couldn't acknowledge my msg
Please, leave me out of your beef with him. You are men and I expected you guys to settle whatsoever is the issue. I don't want to get involved reason I didn't reply. I'm not interested in settling such baseless arguments.
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 26, 2017
Benita27:
You all have to understand that the Rich dine with the rich in any part of the world. Beyonce didn't marry a broke niggar but the rich Zay-Z. Michelle Obama didn't marry the poor Barrack Obama but the comfortable lawyer she saw through his vision. Ophra Winfrey didn't end up with a broke ass but a man she's comfortable around even though she commands more wealth than he does in the world. You've got to have a class of your own to be around people of your class. Nigerian ladies are said to be more entrepreneurial than their male counterpart. We're not in the era where women seat back and do nothing and no matter how financially down a man/woman is, he/she has his/her type.
aww Benita you will not make heaven for saying Nigeria ladies are more entrepreneurial than their male counterparts..

4 Likes

Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 26, 2017
Oyindidi:
Please, leave out of your beef with him. You are men and I expected you guys to settle whatsoever is the issue. I don't want to get involved reason I didn't reply. I'm not interested in settling such baseless arguments.
i dont want to derail this thread so i go chill but
Oyindidi:
gringrin it's a pity
u sha knw that its me u were referring to with this , i done tire for ur two faced personality , from today follow lefolefo cain ur line
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Oyindidi(f): 10:32pm On Jun 26, 2017
Lefulefu, see as Jude dey insult me cos of yougrin watin be the problem? Mind telling me?
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Venom247: 10:33pm On Jun 26, 2017
Op, your level of attention seeking is very high!!

2 Likes

Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 26, 2017
Lordygram:
aww Benita you will not make heaven for saying Nigeria ladies are more entrepreneurial than their male counterparts..
wen i see am , i want talk bt if i say wetin dey my mind i fit spoil the small peace btw me and her cheesy but i swear that tori vex me , wetin women sabi do , she go dey use all those corn sellers and akara women as entrepreneurial , bia benita27 i no mention u oooo tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 26, 2017
jhudit:

On the average, African women are one of the most hard-working in the world, despite our unfavourable economy.

You see women driving cabs there, is the Nigerian transport system, with touts fighting with bottles at bus stops favourable for women?
Do you also see women frying akara there?
Women selling fruits under hot sun, with their kids strapped on their back? Women selling fresh fish, smeared with blood?

The topic is on gold digging, and I said we are learners when it comes to them! If our country if half as good as theirs, we would all do better.
why do you compare women to ladies?
women in my context means ladies..
how many ladies are akara sellers in the hot sun?
how many ladies are in our village markets selling fishes?
They are relatively few compare to the ones forming slay queens on instagram..

4 Likes

Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Oyindidi(f): 10:35pm On Jun 26, 2017
itsJude:
i dont want to derail this thread so i go chill but u sha knw that its me u were referring to with this , i done tire for ur two faced personality , from today follow lefolefo cain ur line
Jude, see you insulted me and I chill. You can rant from now till tomorrow I won't give a single fork. You asked me to talk to Lefulefu I chosed not to, how's that your problem?
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by midehi2(f): 10:35pm On Jun 26, 2017
some people are so stupiid and dumb thinking their opinion count

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 26, 2017
itsJude:
wen i see am , i want talk bt if i say wetin dey my mind i fit spoil the small peace btw me and her cheesy but i swear that tori vex me , wetin women sabi do , she go dey use all those corn sellers and akara women as entrepreneurial , bia benita27 i no mention u oooo tongue tongue tongue
As in ehn..
her comment just weak me..
maybe she never see how guys dey hustle for street..
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Oyindidi(f): 10:37pm On Jun 26, 2017
midehi2:
Owiaba, bo dia ye?
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Victornezzar: 10:38pm On Jun 26, 2017
midehi2:
Ah dats 2 harsh coming from u na
she wasn't directing it 2 anyone.....everybody has his/her own opinion
But u couldn't av said dose words
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 26, 2017
Lordygram:
That's a known fact. Nigerian men prefer white collar jobs over entrepreneurship, and when you compare the ratio of the women in entrepreneurship to men, women are more.

This thread is for a kind of women, not Nigerian women. For the op's generalisation she's a Nigerian woman and guilty as charged. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

+18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] / Quickest Way To Know An Ajepako Naija Babe / 9 Different Shapes And Sizes Of A Woman Vagina As Reveled By Doctors (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.