Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies (10539 Views)

Why You Shouldn't Date FAT/BIG Girls. (see Why) / 8 Behaviors Exhibited By Broke Ladies / Why Most Women Don't Date Broke Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Oyindidi(f): 11:34pm On Jun 26, 2017
midehi2:

babe grin
I think sey you don sleep

Aderola15, sweetim longest timetongue
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 26, 2017
Aderola15:

wink kiss
aunty ekiti eka ale o smiley
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 26, 2017
Alphamale2017:

what really happened bro??
i just mentioned u with what happened na
itsJude:
let me explain , for instance , i am friends with u and you are friends with som1 i dont like , if that person and me are fighting , as guy man u suppose ignore and bone us based on say are both are ur friends , being neutral no be hard thing but most nairalands prefer to fake being honest , me and person dey fight , you wen i no get issues wen i dey hail normally dey hail dey person wen they insult me say make him fire down ,

i dont knw how to pretend i would always say my mind , i told him that he shld cain his line oooo , that if he wants to be my enemy no p ,

if ure my enemy lets leave it like that , thats all ooooo , was on my own , he accused me of being som1 else and expected me to not talk , wen i dey vex already for the guy , why wouldnt i behave like this , i swear almost all my fights on this forum na this kind thing cause am , two faced snakes that pretend
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Cladez(m): 11:34pm On Jun 26, 2017
itsJude:
let me explain , for instance , i am friends with u and you are friends with som1 i dont like , if that person and me are fighting , as guy man u suppose ignore and bone us based on say are both are ur friends , being neutral no be hard thing but most nairalands prefer to fake being honest , me and person dey fight , you wen i no get issues wen i dey hail normally dey hail dey person wen they insult me say make him fire down ,

i dont knw how to pretend i would always say my mind , i told him that he shld cain his line oooo , that if he wants to be my enemy no p ,

if ure my enemy lets leave it like that , as thats all ooooo , was on my own , he accused me of being som1 else and expected me to not talk , wen i dey vex already for the guy , why wouldnt i behave like this , i swear almost all my fights on this forum na this kind thing cause am , two faced snakes that pretend
So you are 40 and still behave like a kid.Grow up man you'v reached your prime.

2 Likes

Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Oyindidi(f): 11:34pm On Jun 26, 2017
lefulefu:

eeya wetin stress u? cry
I go call you tomorrow, e don tey wey we talk last.
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by midehi2(f): 11:34pm On Jun 26, 2017
jhudit:

Some of you keep your senses somewhere else before quoting, why?
kikikikkikiii grin grin grin
i like this punch-line
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 26, 2017
lefulefu is no coward!!!
I said
lefulefu is do coward!!!
The almost always gentle jovial nigga has just retailated yet again
he isnt backing down.....
Yes repeat
bros lefulefu isnt backing down

it appears jude is losing ground on the battle as lefulefu,victornezza,midehi2oyindidi etc have all ganged up against the plurimi vice chairman after the dude threw a senseless diss (we've got to admit tat really was senseless and uncalled for) at oyindidi saying she is and would remain barren all her life
plus he threw sizzling hot jabs at lefulefu directly isulting his mom (which frankly i think is childish....lemme shut up here before he comes for my dick cheesy)

how would this all end?
I'd advice you stick around with us to get the full gist.....
Meanwhile a certain alphamale2017 has just indirectly insulted us... angry
he decided to ask sexybbstar a question when he knows the news crew who has got all info is here........
Anyways for ur info this whole battle ish started in one thread like that where jude insulted a certain lady (name withheld) and lefu being a gentleman came to her rescue and countered jude with a light insult but then jude took it over the top and swore that day to always come for lefus head anywhere they see....eg here cheesy

thedickhunter whats ur take so far

THEDICKHUNTER: this is so fvck yeah......the much awaited e-fight is here and it is nothing less than we expected.....
The entire world would be thrilled watching dis i tell you
anyways i think jude can stand his ground against this new group formed by lefulefu and co
in the end though i dont think this would be resolved cos like HARDDICK said this is a case of "fvck me i fvck you" which we all know never ends....

Well thank you so much thpussyhunter
how about we go back to the battle field and see whats happening

1 Like

Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 26, 2017
Cladez:
So you are 40 and still behave like a kid.Grow up man you'v reached your prime.
u came late , i get work , i knw say u be lefulefu alternate bt make i ignore , my job is more important than u tongue tongue tongue dont worry 5pm 2moro dial my mention

4 Likes

Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Victornezzar: 11:39pm On Jun 26, 2017
I am back my people from d cinema hall of politics section
didn't sell much today sha cos dose ones na gbogbonishe dem dey take
i still av some pop corns left in stock
selling at cheaper rates or 2 place ur order kindly visit guguru and ekpa.com

Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 26, 2017
nairaland oyindidi did i swear for u that you would be barren or i called u barren cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy una always dey twist the narrative to suit una tori , abeg make i go sleep , my boss doesnt knw public holiday

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by AngelicDamsel(f): 11:40pm On Jun 26, 2017
thepussyhunter:
oh no!! shocked shocked
lefulefu have been killed by professorfal!!
I repeat
lefulefu have been killed by professorfal!!!shocked shocked

news reaching the studio now says lefulefu was killed by a certain professorfal whom we dont know yet.........the former (bros lefulefu) admitted this himself and right now the said killer is on the run........
Y'all should watch out shocked shocked

meanwhile some ladies have come up to say one or two things on the issue on ground......
Below are some of their surprising diss/angry-words-free and harmless comments

A pretty physicist by name angelicdamsel dropped a statement proving op wrong
using physics terms she says and i quote "rich and poor attract, poor and poor repel and rich and rich pretends"
she also claims to be rich, and searching for a broke guy to go into a relationship with cheesy cheesy

well dick hunter what do u have to say
THEDICKHUNTER: well i agree 100% with the lady and i'd advice you apply for that boyfriend position even though we all know you are rich tongue

hahahaha thanks thedickhunter i'll keep that in mind
anyways another lady (jhudit) also came up to give the reason why ladies go for rich guys saying
"ladies try to guarantee the future of their unborn children by going for rich guys just like guys try to guarantee the looks of their unborn children by guning for beautiful ladies"

and frankly i do agree with her.....
Yet another lady pretty miss shinarlaura also siad she really doesnt care about financial status (that much) as she would date any guy she has feelin............

WHAT THE FVCK! WHAT THE FVCK!
Oh no!!!
Would there be an e-battle tonight and a fierce one at that? shocked shocked
itsjude has just walked into the room and guess what.....
The first thing he did was to quote lefulefu reminding him of their unsettled business..........

An insider just passed the info to us saying jude has just thrown strong jabs at lefulefu

would bros lefu retailate?

[b]yes he would and yes he did shocked shocked
he just threw a subtle diss at jude (being the quite man he is) and that has propelled jude to go put on his uniform in the form of an alternate account to begin the much awaited fight......

The whole world has just stood still awaiting the commencement of the battle cheesy cheesy..........

Hold up!! hold up!!
Whats this we are hearing.............thedickhunter why dont u help us pass this new info that just got in
THEDICKHUNTER: wow wow wow
it would appear both parties have disappinted us yet again tonight sad sad
it seems they have both called off the fight but this time on their own accord as their are some evul forces behind it...

Our reporters say alot of peopl wel literally licking judes black feet begging him to not fight lefulefu and in essence making lefulefu look like a coward (which i'm begining to think hje trully is )

names of these evil persons have just popped up and they are
sexybbstar
oyindidi
etc

our producers just asked us to tell them that thunder must fire them for what they just did.....

Watch out as we go hunt for more info[/b]

meanwhile in other news the sexy sexybbstar (that thunder must fire) just praised thepussyhunter's presenting skills and the producers just asked me to give her two kisses kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Oyindidi(f): 11:41pm On Jun 26, 2017
itsJude:
nairaland oyindidi did i swear for u that you would be barren or i called u barren cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy una always dey twist the narrative to suit una tori , abeg make i go sleep , my boss doesnt knw public holiday
Go sleep, you need am. Good night
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 26, 2017
itsJude:
u came late , i get work , i knw say u be lefulefu alternate bt make i ignore , my job is more important than u tongue tongue tongue dont worry 5pm 2moro dial my mention
mumu i dont use alternates grin
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Cladez(m): 11:42pm On Jun 26, 2017
itsJude:
Go through my posts and you would see am not who you think i am.Goodnight kid.
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 26, 2017
Oyindidi:

Lol. Longest time ooo maami kiss

Been good, yeah?

Sexybbstar, WehdonMà. Shine well tonight oooo, you might not be so lucky next time. wink

Controversy is what you want abi, you wee get that in abundance... Don't just run away forming maturity like you did the last time ooo. angry cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Oyindidi(f): 11:44pm On Jun 26, 2017
Victornezzar:
Lefulefu, na you be popcorn man. Another person don carry popcorn for you.

Oyin no get timecheesy shoot yourself if e pain you. Read my signature before you mention me next time. Ndele!
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by midehi2(f): 11:44pm On Jun 26, 2017
Oyindidi:
lol
as i dey so, one eye don dey sleep cheesy
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 26, 2017
Oyindidi:
I go call you tomorrow, e don tey wey we talk last.
no yawa
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Oyindidi(f): 11:45pm On Jun 26, 2017
Aderola15:

Been good, yeah?

Sexybbstar, WehdonMà. Shine well tonight oooo, you might not be so lucky next time. wink

Controversy is what you want abi, you wee get that in abundance... Don't just run away forming maturity like you did the last time ooo. angry cool

No mind her, she don run. I'm good sweerie
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Victornezzar: 11:46pm On Jun 26, 2017
Oyindidi:
Lefulefu, na you be popcorn man. Another person don carry popcorn for you.

Oyin no get timecheesy shoot yourself if e pain you. Read my signature be you mention me next time. Ndele!
my oga dey hot seat
so I gats help am na grin
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Oyindidi(f): 11:46pm On Jun 26, 2017
lefulefu:
no yawa
So you sef dey fight?
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by midehi2(f): 11:46pm On Jun 26, 2017
Aderola15:

Been good, yeah?

cheesy she knows what she is doing
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 26, 2017
Alphamale2017:
what happened between the 2 ? brief me please

I don't even know what happened, but they are always quarreling.

1 Like

Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 26, 2017
Oyindidi:
So you sef dey fight?
lol oyin how many times u don see me fight here?cheesy
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Oyindidi(f): 11:47pm On Jun 26, 2017
midehi2:

lol

as i dey so, one eye don dey sleep cheesy
Your own better, my eyes still dey shine like kerosene here. grin
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Alphamale2017(m): 11:47pm On Jun 26, 2017
Benita27:
You all have to understand that the Rich dine with the rich in any part of the world. Beyonce didn't marry a broke niggar but the rich Zay-Z. Michelle Obama didn't marry the poor Barrack Obama but the comfortable lawyer she saw through his vision. Ophra Winfrey didn't end up with a broke ass but a man she's comfortable around even though she commands more wealth than he does in the world. You've got to have a class of your own to be around people of your class. Nigerian ladies are said to be more entrepreneurial than their male counterpart. We're not in the era where women seat back and do nothing and no matter how financially down a man/woman is, he/she has his/her type.
Nigerian ladies are more wetin than male. ?? talk am again make i hear . what u don't understand is that the large percent of the entrepreneurial statistic or what ever u put there is represented by married woman just like our mothers who could do anything and go any length to trade and feed us. most married ladies have zero entrepreneurial ideas. Na only when life done humble them, them nor see the fantasy husband way go come propose in his private jet then they settle for anything and begin look for how to bake cakes for sale, how to open saloon and run boutique. but while they are unmarried, most of them are idle. quote me anywhere. note that we are talking about unmarried ladies here and not Nigerian woman in general. if they were that industrious while single, how come most of them still wait on the man to set up a business for them after marriage. most nigerian unmarried ladies are idle compared to the unmarried whites. shout out to the married ones tho. Na those ones even dey productive small

3 Likes

Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Oyindidi(f): 11:49pm On Jun 26, 2017
lefulefu:
lol oyin how many times u don see me fight here?cheesy
I dey surprise sef. I don receive insult cos of you. I dey see some for WhatsApp but no qualms. Insult from random people no dey pain us
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 26, 2017
Oyindidi:
I dey surprise sef. I don receive insult cos of you. I dey see some for WhatsApp but no qualms. Insult from random people no dey pain us
just be urself oyin.feel free to talk to who ever u want to talk to.
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 26, 2017
Way the fight
Una don finish
Inna ehn as I don plan finish make I no sleep.
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 26, 2017
Victornezzar:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin thanks grin
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Oyindidi(f): 11:54pm On Jun 26, 2017
lefulefu:

just be urself oyin.feel free to talk to who ever u want to talk to.
You dey tell oyin? Oyin wey dey communicate with even brainless fools

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Naija Girls Are Unintelligently Funny Abeg WTF Is This (photo) / J / What I Experienced On My Way To Cotonou. Some Women Are Wicked(sad)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.