Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me (59299 Views)

My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. / My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by lonelydora: 9:29am On Jun 27, 2017
Antina:

Don't tell me u cannot make a decision of your own!! U don't need to disrespect her, tell her point blank, if she doesn't leave u alone you may consider telling her husband.

Exactly. Do this and watch her reaction.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by EdCure: 9:29am On Jun 27, 2017
I can relate.

Don't even give it a thought. Put yourself in her husband's shoes, and remember that what goes around comes around. What's wrong is wrong.

These married old friends don't ever think of consequences when they start making those crazy and opprobrious pleas. You get to realise their level of daredevil doggedness when they want to cheat on their husband.

When it came to that, I stopped picking her calls and ended all chats.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by brightalo17: 9:30am On Jun 27, 2017
Op Op Op Op Op

So you need advise from NL before you will leave married woman alone?

1 Like

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by papae1(m): 9:30am On Jun 27, 2017
Bro I'll advice you to stay clear of her because she's married n you have no business with such person unless you want to sabotage your future n also be ready for karma when you eventually get married someone might do same to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by Cheidy(m): 9:30am On Jun 27, 2017
With all due respect, this is a stupid question. I wonder what it is doing on the front page
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by enemyofprogress: 9:31am On Jun 27, 2017
Some people go just come here dey pretend I and be forming holy holy, op you be small pikin wey you go dey ask us where to put your prick? Inside you, you know what is right and what is not and inside you you know sey you wan fok dis married woman, why you come dey pretend? Go ahead and do wetin dey your mind(fok her) but remember sey if you fok her we go fok your wife too,do me I do you God no go vex.
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by thunderbabs: 9:32am On Jun 27, 2017
If nemesis catches up with you, you might not be able to seek opinions of nairalanders oooo...

This kinda situations often occur, but what myt come out of it is for the perpetrators to bear.....cld be instant result, and cld be a future outcome....

Life is all about choices, you try ur best to make d right decision even in d midst of temptations.

Goodluck

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by OluDare01(m): 9:32am On Jun 27, 2017
'...and we once had friendly intimacy most times'- this is contradictory
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by enemyofprogress: 9:32am On Jun 27, 2017
Cheidy:
With all due respect, this is a stupid question. I wonder what it is doing on the front page
dont mind the op and the moderator
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by Guyphiri: 9:32am On Jun 27, 2017
I don't think you are the brightest person I have read from. And let me tell you, you are not the richest, sexiest or most romantic person there is because I think that's what you may be feeling like. You're seducing another man's wife. I'm sure you go to church.. . Well let's not go there. But stop it! Snap out of your foolishness now!
Now, you should go back to the lady, counsel her with utmost sincerity and concern... She may need to speak with a priest and a sex therapist. There are other ways to get sexual satisfaction. But most importantly she needs to remember why she married him /show love especially as this is the time he needs her the most!
But I'm sure you won't bother, you cat! Rather you'll show that deceptive sensual 'care', seducing her and coming here to talk like a responsible man. stop it man, bloody black onions!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by mikkypel(m): 9:32am On Jun 27, 2017
wordbank:

Na u know

Wait... Nobi masquerade dey play virtual so

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by dumie(f): 9:33am On Jun 27, 2017
Why are you dilly dallying on it, just reject her offer which is very simple.. Afterall she isn't using a gun on you.. Some women self,no moral decorum

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by teepass: 9:33am On Jun 27, 2017
...there are so many people in this kind of situations.. Some fell while some escape.. My humble peak and pill's of advice is that you flew..run..because the end will not be fine with you..it will only accustom shame and disgrace.thank you
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by supereagle(m): 9:33am On Jun 27, 2017
jbnm:
lord plz keep me alway from marrying olosho

What of Widows? Can you be friend them?

1 Like

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by patola080(m): 9:33am On Jun 27, 2017
kennies12:
I think that woman needs you.

We do sin, even for no good reasons. so if am the one, its better I sin here that somebody needs me than the other way round
my dear brother u re right and to u op gv her once and let her b and if u can not am here 4 unhappy ladies to make dem happy on both sides
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by ivolt: 9:34am On Jun 27, 2017
Fresca:
All these girls forming "virgins" una see una life?? U will not want to sample the product before getting married, u think you're doing the guy? My dear you're doing yourself...

OP please give her the D, just give her to silence her. Just no do give am belle oo..

Since this woman is so desperate don't you think she made up the husband performance
story to get sympathy from the OP ?

Cheating isn't just about sexual performance of the spouse it is a mindset which can be
justified with any excuse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by kwankwaso(m): 9:35am On Jun 27, 2017
Tell her to concentrate on her marriage...
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by Iamzik: 9:35am On Jun 27, 2017
calliope:
Oh married women, they be wanting more from single birds smiley

Catch your fun brah.. And beg jah for forgiveness later. He'd would forgive you eventually cool

Baddo! shocked shocked
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by davo90tico(m): 9:35am On Jun 27, 2017
SingleDad:
She got married 2014 to her supposed beloved husband, but recently she has being all over my life.

She has always being my friend, and we once had friendly intimacy most times. But when she got married, I had to distance myself from her. Recently, she has being calling, and trying to fix a get together meeting between us.

The disturbance was so much, I had to create out sometime to see her. She told me that , her husband couldn't function properly and they have done various medical evaluations, and realized that she could not produce babies, because her husband had a medical problem.

I gave her my humble advice, and told her to hope on God for the right time.

Okay!. So she told me that, we should resume our friendly intimacy, just the way it use to be back in the days!. She said, deep inside her, she couldn't seek for a better person, if not me....

I rebuked the ideology instantly, but she kept on persisting that I should please consider her lonely request. She really needs to feel like a woman! cry

Good people, what should i do? . She is married, and i don't wish to have anything to do with her. But her constant plea is getting me provoked.

What are your suggestions?
what should u do?
That is a very stupid question, imagine ur wife is telling that to another person what will you do? You know something is wrong and and still asking what u should do? block her number stay far away from her cos whatever u do now u will reap later cos no matter what u do to your own wife or how u love her like die, she will still do the same thing with another man, so if u don't want that leave her alone and stay faraway from her. treat her like a plague
MY OPINION
GOD BLESS YOU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by wristbangle: 9:36am On Jun 27, 2017
The OP shouldn't have ask this question when he knows having sex with her is not only a sin against God but also there will be dare consequences if he gets involve in the affair.

You know the right thing is to back off, stop disturbing us on what advice we should give u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by Olisa116: 9:37am On Jun 27, 2017
Isolate her friendship or any discussion frm her pls. If her husbands finds out he may come after you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by lharstborn(m): 9:37am On Jun 27, 2017
Benita27:
Linus!. Why are your threads centred around girls/women disturbing you?. If one isn't disturbing with her countless nudes, another is for sex. Mtcheew!.

Hehehehehe!!!
Chill you do not have
#SavageEpicResponse

1 Like

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by Efewestern: 9:38am On Jun 27, 2017
SingleDad:

Bro, I am not giving her attention. For the fact i honoured her invitation, was after so many trials. She is married, and i don't wish to get strained.

from the little you put up there I think you still interested in her. bro don't, I repeat don't ever sleep with her, when she is with you just try discussing things about her husband.

if you wish to live long, then run away from her .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 27, 2017
sonofLuci:

your dp, the ring you wore, na big brother dash you?

grin

What's with my ring? Thats a vintage one ooo.. its been 8yrs ago when i bought that one in Greece wink

And Which Big brother u mean btw grin?
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by majesticSOJ(m): 9:40am On Jun 27, 2017
People please check this guy signature . Fk
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 27, 2017
Thank you! I don't know why it seems only you and I so far has seen the lady only wants to fall pregnant by any means as she consider her husband is unable to father children. Once she falls pregnant OP won't hear from her again or even know he impregnated her.
ITbomb:
If the wife has the consent of the husband to look for alternative ways to procreate, I think you should help the couple.

Ask her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by hush15: 9:42am On Jun 27, 2017
SingleDad:
She got married 2014 to her supposed beloved husband, but recently she has being all over my life.

She has always being my friend, and we once had friendly intimacy most times. But when she got married, I had to distance myself from her. Recently, she has being calling, and trying to fix a get together meeting between us.

The disturbance was so much, I had to create out sometime to see her. She told me that , her husband couldn't function properly and they have done various medical evaluations, and realized that she could not produce babies, because her husband had a medical problem.

I gave her my humble advice, and told her to hope on God for the right time.

Okay!. So she told me that, we should resume our friendly intimacy, just the way it use to be back in the days!. She said, deep inside her, she couldn't seek for a better person, if not me....

I rebuked the ideology instantly, but she kept on persisting that I should please consider her lonely request. She really needs to feel like a woman! cry

Good people, what should i do? . She is married, and i don't wish to have anything to do with her. But her constant plea is getting me provoked.

What are your suggestions?

My candid opinion, don't run away from her. You know because she came to you, if you don't respond, she might end up with someone else. Now don't get me wrong but this is a situation you just need to manage. For you, her and her husband and your wife if you married.

Still be friends with her and anytime it keeps coming up, just find one reason to push it aside and use opportunity to counsel her about what she was about to do and let her see that it's not the right way to go. Not with you or with anybody till it all sinks in, with lots and lots prayer of intercession.

Then also, you just need to discuss with her on how to encourage her husband to be better on bed. She doesn't need to be shy and all that. Hope you understand?

This is a phase and you shouldn't coward out if you really are her friend and her interest is in it heart. You must help her through it and come out with a testimony cos her victory is your victory . Avoiding and running away will only lead to her falling into the wrong hands and it can get worse.

It's not going to be easy and you will face serious temptations but see it as it test also. If you pass, excellent or you fail, well .... But it's a win win situation for everybody

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by Iamzik: 9:42am On Jun 27, 2017
Oga next time she calls you. Close your eyes and start singing worship songs then followed by hit smoking prayers. Repeat as many times as she calls sh will run 440

And NEVER allow her visit your house! Repeat NEVER
Else your praise and worship voice might just disappear when she grabs you.

First rule. No one on one contact /meetings. It's easier to discourage her from calling than to discourage her from sleeping with you if she visits. My 2Cent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by Frankgenius213: 9:42am On Jun 27, 2017
SingleDad:

All our previous meeting were held in a public place. I don't know, maybe she is seeing it as a date or something. Bro, I just don't really know. Her husband is my friend. We do relate about a lot of things.

can u share her with me..check your pm
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by somadina55(m): 9:45am On Jun 27, 2017
flee my brother!!!...considering the fact that she is married.she should try somebody else.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by gentlechyke(m): 9:45am On Jun 27, 2017
Baba. your signatory says "I'm here to hit on random girls". Hit the one you've got already and stop whining like your dick ain't hungry for some juice
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by RALPHOW(m): 9:47am On Jun 27, 2017
Block her no unless you too is interested but only dey demo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? / A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol / Lady Pays Man N30K For A Canceled Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.