Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. (65918 Views)

My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart / I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help / Made A Simple Request To My Fiancé And He Made Me Feel Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by Toppiano(m): 9:33am On Jun 29, 2017
eezeribe:

I wonder ooh... The Op should use common sense to know that the said niece is not a biological one unless the fiance is in his late forties or early fifties.
Or maybe the so-called niece was born when his sibling was a teenager.
grin grin grin grin
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by Bimpe29: 10:28am On Jun 29, 2017
Jazzlite:

Why?

Banging his niece for real, makes him one.
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by Casper4luv(m): 10:45am On Jun 29, 2017
bossrillboss:
choi...igwe must hear this oooooo......tear race to d palace without sleepers nd shirt.
bossrillboss:
choi...igwe must hear this oooooo......tear race to d palace without sleepers nd shirt.
bossrillboss:
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 29, 2017
Lionessza:

I'm good hun .
I'm glad that u are good. So what year are u going to contact me...
Let me guess 2045 Don't take that personal MY LADY... I just love to make non funny jokes sometimes
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by Lionessza(f): 4:02pm On Jun 29, 2017
kelvinrhs:

I'm glad that u are good.
So what year are u going to contact me...

Let me guess 2045
Don't take that personal MY LADY...
I just love to make non funny jokes sometimes

Lol, I will contact you soon.
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 29, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, I will contact you soon.
Ok... I would be waiting as usual... Hope u would stay in good health and Please Keep Take CARE Of Yourself

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by Lionessza(f): 4:14pm On Jun 29, 2017
kelvinrhs:

Ok...
I would be waiting as usual...
Hope u would stay in good health and Please Keep Take CARE Of Yourself

Thanks babe, stay good too.
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 30, 2017
Lionessza:

Thanks babe, stay good too.
Aww!

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by dewalcod(m): 7:29pm On Jun 30, 2017
Just thinking about the niece's boyfriend..
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 30, 2017
The temperament of the story sounds so UNTRUE. Speaking psychologically from my perception of the tone of the story. VERY UNREAL TO ME!!!

But then, let me give it an element of DOUBT.

So Sister, you ain't yet married but sleeping on the same bed, in the same room and want such a man to see you differently and treat you like a QUEEN with respect, not hurting you because you know your worth, value your dignity?
sweetangel04:
just early this morning at about 1am I woke up to ease myself only to discover that that my guy was not in bed with me.

Is it not because you do not TRUST him, and that was why you had to TIP-TOE?

sweetangel04:
I tiptoed to the guest room door and I head voices. my guy's so called niece was moaning heavily.

Why did you have to tip-toe? Because you yourself presented yourself like a hoe to him, hence got suspicious of his inherent DOG trait, hence sneaked on him to confirm if he was in the guest room, with another hoe.

I BET YOU! THE GUY IS NO LOSER AT ALL BUT YOU ARE. FACT BEING THAT EVEN IF HE DOESN'T GET MARRIED TO YOU, YOU HAVE AT LEAST GIVEN HIM WHAT HE IS SUPPOSE TO BE LOOKING FOWARD TO AFTER WEDDING.

You priced yourself to cheap!!! How? Because you deceived yourself by thinking that such a man who feels it alright to sleep on the same bed in the same room like husband and wife with a lady he is unmarried to a QUALITY MAN. Its all self deception. Become a woman of substance and your chances of getting an Ideal Man who will make you his priority is a probability of almost 100%.

If this is a true story, then you need to change your ways really. The man has done an awful thing worthy of blame. As a woman, PLEASE always remember that its a man's world. Pathetic, men get away with such acts most of the time. LOW CLASS MEN FOR LOW CLASS WOMEN.
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by Izychi: 10:28pm On Jun 30, 2017
eezeribe:

I wonder ooh... The Op should use common sense to know that the said niece is not a biological one unless the fiance is in his late forties or early fifties.
Or maybe the so-called niece was born when his sibling was a teenager.

Bro, I've seen a nephew who's same age with his
uncle.

The uncle is the last born. But his eldest sister gave him huge gap. And she married early. So, its really possible the said lady is his niece.
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by sultanodudua: 7:39pm On Dec 31, 2017
sweetangel04:
Fellow nairalanders. am new on this platform. I am dating a guy whose love for me has successfully built up my confidence in him.ò we have been dating for over a year and just recently he proposed to me which I accepted because I never expected his marriage proposal to come so soon.

Fast forward, last weekend I came to visit him. on entering his sitting room I met a young lady in her late 30s. my guy introduced her to me as his niece which she as well confirmed. just early this morning at about 1am I woke up to ease myself only to discover that that my guy was not in bed with me. I tiptoed to the guest room door and I head voices. my guy's so called niece was moaning heavily. i tried opening the door, it opened, low and behold my man was aggressively banging this girl with reckless abandon. he did not stop until he ejaculated that was when they both realised there was a third party watching them. my man has been pleading telling me it's was the devil who pushed him.

I discovered that the lady is actually his niece. right now I don't want to continue with him anymore. few hours ago his parent called and begged me not to leave their son. I asked if their son told them what he did? they said he did not. but as things stands now am pulling out of the relationship until he confesses to the world what he did and why he did it.
We all make mistakes so i will advise you to forgive him if he truly repents. Go for counselling and deliverance. By the way is your boyfriend a yoruba. I asked because of the high rate of incest in yorubaland.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Doctor And A Nurse / 13 Very Important Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!! / Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.