Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. (65901 Views)

My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart / I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help / Made A Simple Request To My Fiancé And He Made Me Feel Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by Lalas247(f): 6:33pm On Jun 28, 2017
cherryice:
my lala or another
Your lala cry where have u been !
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by cherryice(f): 6:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
Lalas247:

Your lala cry where have u been !
B! Lots hv bn happenin...stl tryin to catch my breathe! I relocated! Got cases wt son n dads fam amongst odas. Gurl i miss u.. kiss bn ages

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by TundeHashim(m): 6:38pm On Jun 28, 2017
FTrebirth:
is there anything wrong sleeping with someone?

be precise, did you catch them sleeping or fvcking? undecided
so dumb!
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by Lalas247(f): 6:41pm On Jun 28, 2017
cherryice:
B! Lots hv bn happenin...stl tryin to catch my breathe! I relocated! Got cases wt son n dads fam amongst odas. Gurl i miss u.. kiss bn ages
Gosh I missed you more kiss finally a familiar face cheesy .... whoa yes we need to catch up
Btw dimpz was here also but think she left couple days back .. nl not the same anymore hun .. aww bet lil mans a big boy now
Omg! Are you in England now ?

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by sisisioge: 6:44pm On Jun 28, 2017
Babes, that crackhrad is gonna forrk your children someday if you marry him. Caveat!
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by obontami: 6:45pm On Jun 28, 2017
[quote author=Oyindidi post=57928020] Yes, do am now [/quot

Do it? grin
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by Oyindidi(f): 6:46pm On Jun 28, 2017
[quote author=obontami post=57929022][/quote] Yeye pikin, call
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by obontami: 6:47pm On Jun 28, 2017
Oyindidi:
Yeye pikin, call

Ayam cumming. grin
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by Oyindidi(f): 6:51pm On Jun 28, 2017
obontami:

Ayam cumming. grin
You still get cumtongue
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by cherryice(f): 6:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
Lalas247:

Gosh I missed you more kiss finally a familiar face cheesy .... whoa yes we need to catch up
Btw dimpz was here also but think she left couple days back .. nl not the same anymore hun .. aww bet lil mans a big boy now
Omg! Are you in England now ?
aww dimpz dimpzz miss her 2. Tel me abt nl nt dsame anymore i cn feel it. Lolz aww wish twas england am in Germany nw movin to US perm by end of d year..yh bbs weneed to catch up bad embarassed...btw wheres my obinoscopy mehn i miss dose dayz grin
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by frubben(m): 6:53pm On Jun 28, 2017
AntiWailer:
My sister.

Run for ur dear life.

If he sleeps with his niece, sleeping with your sister and your family members or house maid would be nothing.

God exposed them so u can run. Use your head.

*Please remove the condition. whether he confesses or not, he is not good for you. That his Parent are even begging you not to leave their son shows the Son is a LIABILITY for you in the future.

Runnnn
na wisdom dem take dey advice girls in love o (cos dem mumu) the guy fit beg am serious beg na she go gree, den she go forget say she come nairaland go report the guy. So save ur strength. Dis is a small issue, just take ur bag and go still yet she come here dey find advice.
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by Mpamaegbu: 6:55pm On Jun 28, 2017
OP, you were around and this said fiancé of yours still did not find you pleasant but his niece? And you are still contemplating staying and marrying him? What is even wrong with some people and emotions sef? Na this kind of men dey sleep with their daughters and mothers at the slightest excuse although this fiancé had no excuse to have done what he did. OP, run from this incestuous man!
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by obontami: 6:58pm On Jun 28, 2017
Oyindidi:
You still get cumtongue

You wanna know it I still have some? kiss cheesy
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by Lalas247(f): 6:58pm On Jun 28, 2017
cherryice:
aww dimpz dimpzz miss her 2. Tel me abt nl nt dsame anymore i cn feel it. Lolz aww wish twas england am in Germany nw movin to US perm by end of d year..yh bbs weneed to catch up bad embarassed...btw wheres my obinoscopy mehn i miss dose dayz grin
Obino ... yea haven't seen him in awhile now
Yes I think dimpz got fed up too.... it's run down by female bashers, kids , low lives , fame thirst.... all sort of fuckery lol but you still have a laugh with the old skul folks anyway .. wow seems US the new place to be .. fed up of England but wont leave lol my email on my profile hun .. cause this user no access to mail wink

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by Lalas247(f): 7:02pm On Jun 28, 2017
Jazzlite:

If you happen to be my cuz.... You can't escape it...

Take d pic down
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by Oyindidi(f): 7:05pm On Jun 28, 2017
obontami:

You wanna know it I still have some? kiss cheesy
Do watin I talk tongue
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by MissRaine69(f): 7:08pm On Jun 28, 2017
Why bother asking for a confession to the world? He has no boundaries. You saw what you saw you don't need him to demonstrate sincerity because there is none. Take solace from the fact that you know what you know now instead of say when you were married. The best way to deal with this is to kill someone with kindness. This is no time for histrionics. Forgive and leave with your pride intact. This was not meant to be.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by mechanics(m): 7:11pm On Jun 28, 2017
sweetangel04:
Fellow nairalanders. am new on this platform. I am dating a guy whose love for me has successfully built up my confidence in him.ò we have been dating for over a year and just recently he proposed to me which I accepted because I never expected his marriage proposal to come so soon.

Fast forward, last weekend I came to visit him. on entering his sitting room I met a young lady in her late 30s. my guy introduced her to me as his niece which she as well confirmed. just early this morning at about 1am I woke up to ease myself only to discover that that my guy was not in bed with me. I tiptoed to the guest room door and I head voices. my guy's so called niece was moaning heavily. i tried opening the door, it opened, low and behold my man was aggressively banging this girl with reckless abandon. he did not stop until he ejaculated that was when they both realised there was a third party watching them. my man has been pleading telling me it's was the devil who pushed him.

I discovered that the lady is actually his niece. right now I don't want to continue with him anymore. few hours ago his parent called and begged me not to leave their son. I asked if their son told them what he did? they said he did not. but as things stands now am pulling out of the relationship until he confesses to the world what he did and why he did it.
eyah mistakes do happen, since he has asked for forgiveness, then forgive him, it's not a must to make the forgiveness in public na.
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by Fourwinds: 7:19pm On Jun 28, 2017
Aggressively banging d girl with reckless abandon.... Mennnhh this words carry weight.
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by stephnie44(f): 7:25pm On Jun 28, 2017
pocohantas:
Nawa.
Man wahala again?

A young lady in her late 30s is his niece?
Then how old is the said fiance?

I hope you're not about marrying your forefather?

OP no vex, the age of the niece confused me. Please leave that man alone. If she's truly his niece, such a man can have sex with his own daughter, your sister and any stray pussy. I don't even want to talk about his unfaithful nature. This one his parents are begging you, them wan dash you big baby be that.
niece of late 30 banging ur guy.she must be banging her whole cousins.God pinch u, u wake up catch them u dey ask watin u go do. my sister go ahead marry him I set Nairaland dey wait d remaining part of d story
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by Ak2fyn(m): 7:34pm On Jun 28, 2017
and u r still referring to him as ur fiancé?,
open ur eyes and receive sense
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by Snitch41(m): 8:23pm On Jun 28, 2017
Naughtysite:

Please Shattap

Thanks..
tongue grin
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by kjhova(m): 8:25pm On Jun 28, 2017
ogtavia:
honestly..this is where I felt everyone should have started from...a niece in her late 30s...how old is now the guy...it doesn't add up.

Don't peddle ignorance please. I have uncles and aunts that I am older than and I have nephews who are older than me. This should put your comment in check.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by garriboy(m): 8:27pm On Jun 28, 2017
sweetangel04:
Fellow nairalanders. am new on this platform. I am dating a guy whose love for me has successfully built up my confidence in him.ò we have been dating for over a year and just recently he proposed to me which I accepted because I never expected his marriage proposal to come so soon.

Fast forward, last weekend I came to visit him. on entering his sitting room I met a young lady in her late 30s. my guy introduced her to me as his niece which she as well confirmed. just early this morning at about 1am I woke up to ease myself only to discover that that my guy was not in bed with me. I tiptoed to the guest room door and I head voices. my guy's so called niece was moaning heavily. i tried opening the door, it opened, low and behold my man was aggressively banging this girl with reckless abandon. he did not stop until he ejaculated that was when they both realised there was a third party watching them. my man has been pleading telling me it's was the devil who pushed him.

I discovered that the lady is actually his niece. right now I don't want to continue with him anymore. few hours ago his parent called and begged me not to leave their son. I asked if their son told them what he did? they said he did not. but as things stands now am pulling out of the relationship until he confesses to the world what he did and why he did it.

Wait o, a niece in her late 30s. How old is the guy? Why is he unmarried at that age?
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by inemekam: 8:35pm On Jun 28, 2017
Hmmm, so sad
but all of una wer say "run run" swear say u never do wetin worst pass dat one. it may b because of temptation wic could b avoided if he'd called himself to order.
bt it as it was, he can change. don't write him off yet. there is always a second Chance
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by dalass(f): 8:39pm On Jun 28, 2017
FTrebirth:
"banging with reckless abandon"...(i can imagine the bed shaking violently at each powerful thrust) this op sef. grin

but i would advise you to jilt his ass now for your own good. a man who bangs his niece can also bang his own daughters. he's a native he-goat!
Great advice... Wickid analysis grin
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by ogtavia(m): 9:01pm On Jun 28, 2017
kjhova:

Don't peddle ignorance please. I have uncles and aunts that I am older than and I have nephews who are older than me. This should put your comment in check.
pardon my ignorance....however I never said it wasnt possible...I only subliminally marvelled at the chance of its occurence...i.e a niece who is in her 30s....that's one heck of a large family,most likely polygamous with him likely among the youngest in the family..
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by davidif: 9:07pm On Jun 28, 2017
sweetangel04:

What?? Runn!!!!!!!!!!!

Abet, who can help me with that gif of forest Gump running.

Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by davidif: 9:20pm On Jun 28, 2017
Lionessza:

Had the same question in mind.

Where did you get that picture of Jennifer Hudson? It's awesome.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by Dailyschoolnews: 9:24pm On Jun 28, 2017
sweetangel04:

He may even sleep with his child. This guy is sick and do best to run from him
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by Dailyschoolnews: 9:26pm On Jun 28, 2017
davidif:

What?? Runn!!!!!!!!!!!

Abet, who can help me with that gif of forest Gump running.

Here's it

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) / US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Doctor And A Nurse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.