Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. (65907 Views)

My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart / I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help / Made A Simple Request To My Fiancé And He Made Me Feel Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by davidif: 9:39pm On Jun 28, 2017
Dailyschoolnews:

Here's it

Thanks, but does nairaland allow moving memes?
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by tuscani: 9:45pm On Jun 28, 2017
FTrebirth:
is there anything wrong sleeping with someone?

be precise, did you catch them sleeping or fvcking? undecided
grin grin grin evil
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by kjhova(m): 9:48pm On Jun 28, 2017
ogtavia:
pardon my ignorance....however I never said it wasnt possible...I only subliminally marvelled at the chance of its occurence...i.e a niece who is in her 30s....that's one heck of a large family,most likely polygamous with him likely among the youngest in the family..

There is nothing to marvel at in this situation as it is very common worldwide. More so, you ought not to raise doubts on the OP's story especially considering that your premise was incorrect.
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by muller101(m): 9:48pm On Jun 28, 2017
Lies. Op u are a liar.
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by OgaBuhari: 10:09pm On Jun 28, 2017
madgoat:

Mumu
your fada
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by olu98: 10:13pm On Jun 28, 2017
are they related to the lannisters?
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by brightalo17: 10:22pm On Jun 28, 2017
FTrebirth:

So what is the banging means to you ?
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by NwaliE01: 10:34pm On Jun 28, 2017
AntiWailer:
My sister.

Run for ur dear life.

If he sleeps with his niece, sleeping with your sister and your family members or house maid would be nothing.

God exposed them so u can run. Use your head.

*Please remove the condition. whether he confesses or not, he is not good for you. That his Parent are even begging you not to leave their son shows the Son is a LIABILITY for you in the future.

Runnnn

Well said, No More No less
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by drotba(m): 10:36pm On Jun 28, 2017
FTrebirth:

BROTHER PICK YOUR DICTIONARY AND READ AGAIN. ABEG NO VEX
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 28, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, true. How have you been?
I've been good, ok and still expectant[even though I am kinda feeling that what I was expecting might never happen}
By the way how are u doing MY LADY?

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by ioreth69(f): 11:07pm On Jun 28, 2017
uboma:

it will be to her detriment if she doesn't.

nice gap in between the teeth you have there.
that's my sister grin
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by uboma(m): 11:16pm On Jun 28, 2017
ioreth69:
that's my sister grin

lol.
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by ioreth69(f): 11:17pm On Jun 28, 2017
uboma:

lol.

yea
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by deelobe: 11:20pm On Jun 28, 2017
sweetangel04:
Fellow nairalanders. am new on this platform. I am dating a guy whose love for me has successfully built up my confidence in him.ò we have been dating for over a year and just recently he proposed to me which I accepted because I never expected his marriage proposal to come so soon.

Fast forward, last weekend I came to visit him. on entering his sitting room I met a young lady in her late 30s. my guy introduced her to me as his niece which she as well confirmed. just early this morning at about 1am I woke up to ease myself only to discover that that my guy was not in bed with me. I tiptoed to the guest room door and I head voices. my guy's so called niece was moaning heavily. i tried opening the door, it opened, low and behold my man was aggressively banging this girl with reckless abandon. he did not stop until he ejaculated that was when they both realised there was a third party watching them. my man has been pleading telling me it's was the devil who pushed him.

I discovered that the lady is actually his niece. right now I don't want to continue with him anymore. few hours ago his parent called and begged me not to leave their son. I asked if their son told them what he did? they said he did not. but as things stands now am pulling out of the relationship until he confesses to the world what he did and why he did it.

My sister 'Oso' while you can. Both he and his niece are sick. Thus has been going on for a long time and it won't stop.

Run 440 as we were told those days. You can't win with this one. Incest is like infectious disease. It takes only divine intervention to stop it.
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by CarterKim(m): 11:24pm On Jun 28, 2017
Oyindidi:
Them dey ejaculate for sleep? grin
Pure savagery
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by ogtavia(m): 11:26pm On Jun 28, 2017
kjhova:

There is nothing to marvel at in this situation as it is very common worldwide. More so, you ought not to raise doubts on the OP's story especially considering that your premise was incorrect.
well...seems you belong to the set of people who derive joy in pointing out people's faults/failures....
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by CarterKim(m): 11:30pm On Jun 28, 2017
Heheh

Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by prince13: 11:40pm On Jun 28, 2017
EVEN WHILE YOU WERE AROUND SLEEPING IN HIS BED
sweetangel04:
Fellow nairalanders. am new on this platform. I am dating a guy whose love for me has successfully built up my confidence in him.ò we have been dating for over a year and just recently he proposed to me which I accepted because I never expected his marriage proposal to come so soon.

Fast forward, last weekend I came to visit him. on entering his sitting room I met a young lady in her late 30s. my guy introduced her to me as his niece which she as well confirmed. just early this morning at about 1am I woke up to ease myself only to discover that that my guy was not in bed with me. I tiptoed to the guest room door and I head voices. my guy's so called niece was moaning heavily. i tried opening the door, it opened, low and behold my man was aggressively banging this girl with reckless abandon. he did not stop until he ejaculated that was when they both realised there was a third party watching them. my man has been pleading telling me it's was the devil who pushed him.

I discovered that the lady is actually his niece. right now I don't want to continue with him anymore. few hours ago his parent called and begged me not to leave their son. I asked if their son told them what he did? they said he did not. but as things stands now am pulling out of the relationship until he confesses to the world what he did and why he did it.
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by uboma(m): 11:44pm On Jun 28, 2017
ioreth69:
yea

May I see yours instead!
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by sshalom(m): 11:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
AntiWailer:
My sister.

Run for ur dear life.

If he sleeps with his niece, sleeping with your sister and your family members or house maid would be nothing.

God exposed them so u can run. Use your head.

*Please remove the condition. whether he confesses or not, he is not good for you. That his Parent are even begging you not to leave their son shows the Son is a LIABILITY for you in the future.

Runnnn

No further comments .....just follow this advice.
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by kjhova(m): 12:24am On Jun 29, 2017
ogtavia:
well...seems you belong to the set of people who derive joy in pointing out people's faults/failures....

There is no joy whatsoever to be derived in pointing faults if not only to correct an erring opinion.

We are on the same path and I believe our similar goal for social media interaction is to gain knowledge and broaden our scope and worldview.

No harm intended, my dear friend.
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by ogtavia(m): 12:28am On Jun 29, 2017
kjhova:

There is no joy whatsoever to be derived in pointing faults if not only to correct an erring opinion.

We are on the same path and I believe our similar goal for social media interaction is to gain knowledge and broaden our scope and worldview.

No harm intended, my dear friend.

No offence taken...thank you...I am better enlightened now..
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by Odelhorno1990: 12:59am On Jun 29, 2017
'Aggressively banging her with reckless abandonment' this one kill person finish!

Meanwhile,
CONTACT RENMONEY FOR QUICK CASH LOAN OF AS HIGH AS 3MN WITHOUT GUARANTOR AND COLLATERAL. 4 SALARY EARNER. CALL/WHATUP OGAGA @08159385912 TO GET DISBURSEMENT WITHIN 24HRS OF APPLICATION.
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by Nobody: 4:16am On Jun 29, 2017
sweetangel04:
thanks dear
I won't advise you to leave. stay and fix it, insofar he is ready to turn a new leaf. no man is perfect. The next guy may do something worse than this. Those conditions and clauses you gave are puerile. I advise you remove them.

Stay and accept his apology.
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by Lionessza(f): 6:42am On Jun 29, 2017
kelvinrhs:

I've been good, ok and still expectant[even though I am kinda feeling that what I was expecting might never happen}
By the way how are u doing MY LADY?

I'm good hun .
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by Lionessza(f): 6:45am On Jun 29, 2017
davidif:

Where did you get that picture of Jennifer Hudson? It's awesome.

I think it is too. It's from the Winnie Mandela movie .
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by techlorddsblog: 7:05am On Jun 29, 2017
Someone is lying ( I met a young lady in her late 30s )

Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by Toppiano(m): 9:30am On Jun 29, 2017
sweetangel04:

Run as in R.U.N in fact flee because devil is still in the business of pushing people. grin

He that bangs his niece can bang anything especially when the devil pushes him again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) / US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Doctor And A Nurse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.