Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,216 members, 7,815,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. (65913 Views)

My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart / I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help / Made A Simple Request To My Fiancé And He Made Me Feel Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by LoveJesus87(m): 2:32pm On Jun 28, 2017
sweetangel04:
Fellow nairalanders. am new on this platform. I am dating a guy whose love for me has successfully built up my confidence in him.ò we have been dating for over a year and just recently he proposed to me which I accepted because I never expected his marriage proposal to come so soon.

Fast forward, last weekend I came to visit him. on entering his sitting room I met a young lady in her late 30s. my guy introduced her to me as his niece which she as well confirmed. just early this morning at about 1am I woke up to ease myself only to discover that that my guy was not in bed with me. I tiptoed to the guest room door and I head voices. my guy's so called niece was moaning heavily. i tried opening the door, it opened, low and [/b]behold my man was aggressively banging this girl with reckless abandon.[b] he did not stop until he ejaculated that was when they both realised there was a third party watching them. my man has been pleading telling me it's was the devil who pushed him.

I discovered that the lady is actually his niece. right now I don't want to continue with him anymore. few hours ago his parent called and begged me not to leave their son. I asked if their son told them what he did? they said he did not. but as things stands now am pulling out of the relationship until he confesses to the world what he did and why he did it.
Lmao. Op u funny o grin
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by missyadorable(f): 2:33pm On Jun 28, 2017
sweetangel04:
Fellow nairalanders. am new on this platform. I am dating a guy whose love for me has successfully built up my confidence in him.ò we have been dating for over a year and just recently he proposed to me which I accepted because I never expected his marriage proposal to come so soon.

Fast forward, last weekend I came to visit him. on entering his sitting room I met a young lady in her late 30s. my guy introduced her to me as his niece which she as well confirmed. just early this morning at about 1am I woke up to ease myself only to discover that that my guy was not in bed with me. I tiptoed to the guest room door and I head voices. my guy's so called niece was moaning heavily. i tried opening the door, it opened, low and behold my man was aggressively banging this girl with reckless abandon. he did not stop until he ejaculated that was when they both realised there was a third party watching them. my man has been pleading telling me it's was the devil who pushed him.

I discovered that the lady is actually his niece. right now I don't want to continue with him anymore. few hours ago his parent called and begged me not to leave their son. I asked if their son told them what he did? they said he did not. but as things stands now am pulling out of the relationship until he confesses to the world what he did and why he did it.

Wait! Are you saying that if he confesses to the world what he did and why he did it,you will continue with the relationship and possibly marry him?

If Yes,Then am sorry for your unborn daughter(s),your sister(s),your mother and female relatives

5 Likes

Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 28, 2017
sweetangel04:

Fast forward, last weekend I came to visit him. on entering his sitting room I met a young lady in her late 30s. my guy introduced her to me as his niece which she as well confirmed. just early this morning at about 1am I woke up to ease myself only to discover that that my guy was not in bed with me. I tiptoed to the guest room door and I head voices. my guy's so called niece was moaning heavily. i tried opening the door, it opened, low and behold my man was aggressively banging this girl with reckless abandon. he did not stop until he ejaculated that was when they both realised there was a third party watching them. my man has been pleading telling me it's was the devil who pushed him.

But I don't understand, what do you want us to advice here? The handwriting is already written on the wall, it's now your call to read it or not

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by humilitynike: 2:34pm On Jun 28, 2017
Next page.. Be fast

Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 28, 2017
MEN ARE SCUM!

WATCH AS THE FILTHY SCUM QUOTE ME!

IF YOU AGREE WITH ME, LIKE AND IF YOU DON'T AGREE WITH ME, BIKO JUMP AND PASS.
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by deolu2000(m): 2:35pm On Jun 28, 2017
You don't know if thats how they play in their family, and you have concluded so soon,our mind is dirty self. Just confirm to me that your fiance is frm where i am thinking, then i ll advise appropriately.
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by LoveJesus87(m): 2:35pm On Jun 28, 2017
missyadorable:

Wait! Are you saying that if he confesses to the world what he did and why he did it,you will continue with the relationship and possibly marry him?

If Yes,Then am sorry for your unborn daughter(s),your sister(s),your mother and female relatives

Don't mind the mumu Op grin
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by colossus91(m): 2:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
FTrebirth:
is there anything wrong sleeping with someone?

be precise, did you catch them sleeping or fvcking? undecided
i dont know if yur problem is stupidity.......or greater stupidity as it stands!!

Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by Dmec(m): 2:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
sweetangel04:

You have already decided on what to do, why are you seeking for our advice?
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by you2fine(m): 2:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
I will advice you not to continue with the relationship, because a guy who can Bleep his niece is capable of fucking any of your own family
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by oshe11: 2:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
sweetangel04:

person wen fit kpansh im niece wen u were around no be Konji b dat ooooo.....

Dat one is SPIRITUAL....

BETTER RUN FOR LIFE UNLESS 4YEAR LATA U POST WUD BE "I CAUGHT MY HUSBAND KPANSHING OUR 3YRS OLD DAUTA"

I DON TALK MY OWN

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by wakes: 2:39pm On Jun 28, 2017
Like seriously?
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by richyblink1(m): 2:39pm On Jun 28, 2017
sweetangel04:

My worry is not about his foolishness of sleeping with his blood relation, but with his lack of dignity and rspect for you by sleeping with his insane niece while you are under the same roof with them.

That's not a sign of a normal human being

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 28, 2017
eyinjuege:
To those wondering if its the guy's niece, its very possible.
I know people who are older than their uncles.

I know an elderly woman who's uncles and aunts call her Sister ....... Heck, she's older than quite a no of her father's siblings.

Some last born of some families are 'mistakes'. Unplanned, unexpected pregnancies.
Imagine a NL posted recently about her lil bro, 4year old, meanwhile she's about 20 or so. If she gets married and has a child by 22years, won't the child be like a sibling to her own brother?

Very true...especially in polygamous familes.
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 28, 2017
FTrebirth:
is there anything wrong sleeping with someone?

be precise, did you catch them sleeping or fvcking? undecided
na wa ooo.... its either you did not read the post or you moan when you are sleeping.....
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by yoged(m): 2:40pm On Jun 28, 2017
pocohantas:
Nawa.
Man wahala again?

A young lady in her late 30s is his niece?
Then how old is the said fiance?

I hope you're not about marrying your forefather?
what is this one saying.?

Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by KAYD007(m): 2:40pm On Jun 28, 2017
Snitch41:
Give him some time to clean up his mess.. den keep a close watch on him and b sure he's repentant.. most men cheat. So b open to forgive him cos u might not find any better...

you say? angry

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by jjjjj2017: 2:40pm On Jun 28, 2017
sweetangel04:

oya, give us another story.

I SMELL BIG LIES!
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by 2funkyy(f): 2:41pm On Jun 28, 2017
He cheated on you while you were in the other room,Lord Knows what he'll do when you are not there, the decision is yours, Just make the best decision for your sanity

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by 2funkyy(f): 2:41pm On Jun 28, 2017
He cheated on you while you were in the other room,Lord Knows what he'll do when you are not there, the decision is yours, Just make the best decision for your sanity undecided

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 28, 2017
If na me i no marry again ooo.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by tete7000(m): 2:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
You slept with him when he is yet married to you, yet you still expect faithfulness from him. Both of you have been deceiving yourselves all this while. My advice be faithful to God, avoid pre marital sex, stay from any man who doesn't share that idea, only then can you find happiness you seek.

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by jmaxjohn(m): 2:44pm On Jun 28, 2017
Snitch41:
Give him some time to clean up his mess.. den keep a close watch on him and b sure he's repentant.. most men cheat. So b open to forgive him cos u might not find any better...

Nna nigga what guy saying na? undecided
He's fvcking his niece!!!!!
Babe, op, run.
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by AreaFada2: 2:45pm On Jun 28, 2017
For a start, many Nigerians do not use relationship names properly. We even make up some like cousin brother or cousin niece. grin cheesy

This story sounds made up, but let me pretend.

Even if that woman in her 30s is not his blood relative, shagging that woman right under your nose, sneaking out of your bed into her room, makes it extremely bad. In the future he can sneak into the toilet to shag your sister, cousin, house girl, neighbour or anyone while you are in the sitting room watching TV.

If it is his niece for real, is it your niece, cousin, sister, friend that is safe?

You know what you should do but perhaps he's well to do and you are weighing the comfort you might lose.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by ijustdey: 2:46pm On Jun 28, 2017
I just don't understand this story....

I will wait for the part 2 to be out... maybe it will give better insight to the whole story
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by lolita1020(f): 2:46pm On Jun 28, 2017
what the Bleep

some men sha they can chuck anywhere
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by optm(m): 2:46pm On Jun 28, 2017
Michelle55:
incest at its peak.. please desist from such relationship with that man.. this kinda man may even sleep with his own daughter if care is not taken... that's a warning signals that he ain't meant to be in your life!!!
advicer lolz ...nt stalking tho just happend by chance
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by Jtmanager(m): 2:47pm On Jun 28, 2017
Lalas247:
Maybe it's not his niece

Ppl use those words but not biologically related
U no de read ?
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by Timblaze(m): 2:47pm On Jun 28, 2017
AntiWailer:
My sister.

Run for ur dear life.

If he sleeps with his niece, sleeping with your sister and your family members or house maid would be nothing.

God exposed them so u can run. Use your head.

*Please remove the condition. whether he confesses or not, he is not good for you. That his Parent are even begging you not to leave their son shows the Son is a LIABILITY for you in the future.

Runnnn
u hv said it all..
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by GeneralOjukwu: 2:49pm On Jun 28, 2017
The MODs who push these kind of articles to the FP deserve to be flogged.

The guy knows you are asleep, yet he would be aggressively pounding the gal...

I pity those writing epistles of advice on an obviously fake story

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 28, 2017
Forgive and forget.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) / US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Doctor And A Nurse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.