Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,563 members, 7,823,483 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Nigerian Men Need To Understand That Some Women Have Financial Standards. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Need To Understand That Some Women Have Financial Standards. (31302 Views)

Some Men Need To Think / Lady Says – Women Need Men More Than Men Need Them / "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men Need To Understand That Some Women Have Financial Standards. by yhemster(m): 8:45pm On Jul 01, 2017
evexx1:

I already have a big reason to reject you, it is either your english is poor or you simply cannot type correctly.

It is a huge turn off for me. Enjoy smiley

Madam, How market na? I didn't ask for you for anything
Re: Nigerian Men Need To Understand That Some Women Have Financial Standards. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 01, 2017
connectpoint:

Buhari...

Great..how about the dad shopping for an in-law for his daughter...yu got won over
LOL. This is a sensitive question. Talk about something else please. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men Need To Understand That Some Women Have Financial Standards. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 01, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

We are not talking about peanuts. We are referring to women who are intelligent, ambitious, hardworking, and driven; who have found success in their chosen fields; success that has reflected well on their bank accounts as well. It's only natural that they would want to be associated with equally driven people. Not for the wealth directly but for the character that built it. It's common sense. Even in platonic cases, guys who are go-getters don't typically hob-nob with the under-achievers from their past. Imagine chaining yourself to one for life!

When a woman is desperate to get married she can make whatever concessions she chooses. And if she finds that she cannot live with someone who does not challenge her intellectually and whose lack of motivation and energy level prove counter-productive to her own personal force, she can decide to stay single if it would make her happier. She can look after herself.

A man as rich as Mike Adenuga can marry a penniless village girl, yes. And that penniless village girl would humble herself and say "yes, sir" and do his bidding. Or else she would find herself out on the street. If a woman as rich as Adenuga married a penniless village boy, he would feel he owned her because he has a dick. She would have to cater to his pride (because only men are entitled to pride) and make herself less visible, less powerful, less everything, in order to accommodate his underachievement. So you should appreciate why a woman would want a man who at least matches her evenly.
the last paragraph summarizes it all, more wisdom fall on you

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Need To Understand That Some Women Have Financial Standards. by GuidoVanRossum: 8:46pm On Jul 01, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

I used Mike Adenuga because that's the example used by the person I quoted. (Was it you?). I don't know how you qualify intelligence. It is not the ability to speak good English or hold a conversation in politics or whatever. It's a capacity for aptitude. And a person who is successful at something must have mastered something to an excellent level. That shows intelligence.

I equate financial reward to successful enterprise. And successful enterprise is dependent on several variables (diligence, discipline, drive, etc) including intelligence.

But like I said in my earlier post (was it to you?) some people get rich by dubious means and that's not the class of men I'm referring to.

These characteristics you keep painting, do they guarantee good marital life?
The money, intelligence, diligence, discipline and co, do they transform into a happy home? What is marriage to you? Is it a business venture?

I pray I never meet someone with this mentality in life. To me, marriage is till death do us path no matter the circumstances, I wouldn't want to endure a hellish marital life because I made the wrong choice.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Need To Understand That Some Women Have Financial Standards. by Chikkichukky(f): 8:47pm On Jul 01, 2017
[quote author=DeeTus post=58027479]Hahahahaha. Do you actually trade your pussy for money?

Would u date a lady without going below the belt? Money is to ladies what pussy is to guys in a rship. One cannot exist without the other. They are not mutually exclusive. Date a guy u r richer than n u keep having to bow and scrape and reduce urself intellectually n in every other way so as not to fracture his fragile ego. In every little misunderstanding he finds a way to make it about u doing this or that because u r richer. N they r always complaining n whining.I will never date a broke guy again even if my biological clock decides to erupt. If that makes me an olosho...I gree 100%.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Need To Understand That Some Women Have Financial Standards. by starmehigh: 8:48pm On Jul 01, 2017
But a man can date and marry a broke woman.. and support her in starting her dreamed business.. well I'll stop dating broke ladies

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Need To Understand That Some Women Have Financial Standards. by ogbonti: 8:50pm On Jul 01, 2017
Only in Nigeria this poo will make sense. When a man dumps a girl he was dating to marry a pretty girl that fits his new financial status, the women will cry being victims.. but your kind of woman here won't date or marry someone broke. What hypocrisy!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Need To Understand That Some Women Have Financial Standards. by GuidoVanRossum: 8:50pm On Jul 01, 2017
evexx1:

Well best of luck then. Smh

Amen o. Best of luck to you too.
Re: Nigerian Men Need To Understand That Some Women Have Financial Standards. by ashala(m): 8:51pm On Jul 01, 2017
Lubyna:
One thing I have realized from reading comments on this website is that a lot of men do not understand that some women have certain financial standards when it comes to dating, and nothing can make them lower those standards. So guys, when a lady says she can't date a broke guy, try to first ruminate on the information I want to pass across before deciding to label her with derogatory appellations.

When I say some ladies, this "some" constitutes a certain category of ladies. This category includes ladies who are ambitious, hardworking and goal oriented. They are aren't idle or ignorant. They are intelligent, well informed and most times are financially bouyant. These are the kind of women I am categorically referring to. If this kind of woman says she can't date a broke guy, then she is justified in making such statement, and any guy who insults her for making such statement or tries to refute her statement with the kind of pathetic comments I read here, is indeed pathetic.

How does anyone expect a woman who is working towards being financially successful and expending time and energy towards this goal, to settle for some guy who earns WAY less than she does? How can a financially ambitious woman lower her standards and spend years waiting for some guy "who has potential" to make it? Let me unpack this last statement because it's a bit radioactive. There are different gradations of potential and that's why I used quotation marks. There are men who have an education that confers a high competitive advantage in the job market, or skills that can catapult them to high rungs on the financial ladder. If a financially ambitious woman meets this kind of guy and he is working hard everyday to become financially stable and secure, then she can lower her standards a bit and grind with him, but only for a while. If after few months or years and this guy isn't making any progress and she decides to go, no one should blame her. Maybe the guy isn't smart enough or isn't just lucky enough. She has the right to leave him and find someone who is financially compatible with her. Yes.
But this only applies to men who have real potential, not some guy who just has a degree or skills and isn't taking diligent steps to improve his finances.

What most guys don't realize is that being broke or just having enough money to subsist, are indicative of certain traits women in general aren't attracted to. Traits like laziness, unintelligence, lack of ambition, bad luck, and a lack of good education. It's not the fault of a financially ambitious woman who is financially bouyant herself if she doesn't want to mingle with broke people, let alone date them.

Instead of dating a guy that has good qualities, the kind of women I am referring to would rather find financially bouyant and ambitious men like themselves, and then proceed to look for these good qualities. And YES they are justified in doing that. Abi is it only broke guys that have good qualities?

Lastly, if any guy is asking out women who don't fall into the category of women I am referring to, then such guy has low standards and deserves the rejection he is receiving from his fellow broke girl.

Cucumber fall on you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Need To Understand That Some Women Have Financial Standards. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 01, 2017
GuidoVanRossum:

Thanks dear.

I don't know why people feel one is less human for being broke. Even when I'm rich, I wouldn't want the type of this op for marriage. I don't pray I come across her type no matter the level of her wealth. If all rich girls have this kind of mentality, I better date broke girls.
we live in a sick society. We have a social problem. You are perceived successful by the car you drive and house you live in. We go to church so God can bless us to be rich. We go to school because we believe education is key to becoming rich. People become politicians because they want to be rich. Some people that are surviving will go abroad because they want to be rich, some will push drugs. We have internet fraudsters who could have survived without being fraudsters because they want to be rich. There is no other motivation in Nigeria other than the quest to become rich. A very big social problem that has affected our thought pattern.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Need To Understand That Some Women Have Financial Standards. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 01, 2017
itsmeurLady:

See pot calling kettle black... u started by pouring out ur negativity on my comments and now I'm the sad and toxic one Dayummmm, Nigga u need to check yourself!

Okay madam.

No need to jump if Everest!
Re: Nigerian Men Need To Understand That Some Women Have Financial Standards. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 01, 2017
DeeTus:
LOL. This is a sensitive question. Talk about something else please. cheesy

ahahaha...gotcha bro... how's the couple life now?
Re: Nigerian Men Need To Understand That Some Women Have Financial Standards. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 01, 2017
[quote author=Chikkichukky post=58029256][/quote]LOL! You seem to like drama. Are you a drama queen?

Look, let me tell you, I can date a chick without asking for sex. I have done that before.

Stop it, you are not a rich girl because rich girls do not talk the way you just did.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Need To Understand That Some Women Have Financial Standards. by porozhniy(m): 8:55pm On Jul 01, 2017
"Shoe get size" the avarege guy knows this, that's why he picks a bride from his level.
It's women who dream of prince Charles when they weren't born royalty.
We know una no dey marry below una level, it's innate so I don't bother myself about that.
Pls stop telling men it ain't all about the money, it's 90% about the money.

I like the part where you acknowledged we have differing primordial drives. I also like how societal constructs like love, loyalty etc takes a back sit in your summation.
So I wonder why cries of irresponsibility rents the air whenever a man decides to shove those societal values aside in pursuit of his base instincts undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Need To Understand That Some Women Have Financial Standards. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 01, 2017
connectpoint:

ahahaha...gotcha bro... how's the couple life now?
Hahahahaha. I am not married yet. Unless you want someone to create a thread on me.
Re: Nigerian Men Need To Understand That Some Women Have Financial Standards. by jintex(m): 8:56pm On Jul 01, 2017
MsRoe:
This is very well articulated. Logic wouldn't argue with this. Stupidity will.
I just pray age don't come calling, then u go look for gateman, its all about understanding
Re: Nigerian Men Need To Understand That Some Women Have Financial Standards. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 01, 2017
DeeTus:
Hahahahaha. I am not married yet. Unless you want someone to create a thread on me.

hehehe I was about to ask about her......It seems you're on stable ground now.Nice one.. Such a beautiful thing to see a person of high standard found a match.... it feels like an african team winning the world cup... My salute to her.....
Re: Nigerian Men Need To Understand That Some Women Have Financial Standards. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 01, 2017
GuidoVanRossum:

These characteristics you keep painting, do they guarantee good marital life?
The money, intelligence, diligence, discipline and co, do they transform into a happy home? What is marriage to you? Is it a business venture?

I pray I never meet someone with this mentality in life. To me, marriage is till death do us path no matter the circumstances, I wouldn't want to endure a hellish marital life because I made the wrong choice.

grin

I hope you don't. It would be a tragic fit.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Need To Understand That Some Women Have Financial Standards. by jintex(m): 9:00pm On Jul 01, 2017
blackberlin:
This is exactly the problem with some ladies. Once they begin making some peanuts, they believe any guy earning less than them is of a lower status, unless they're desperate to get married cos their female clock is ticking, whereas a man could be as rich as Mike Adenuga and still chose to settle down with a peniless village girl because of love.
bros if to say u dey close to me I for buy star lager beer, plenty bottle for this ur talk grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Need To Understand That Some Women Have Financial Standards. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 01, 2017
connectpoint:

hehehe I was about to ask about her......It seems you're on stable ground now.Nice one.. Such a beautiful thing to see a person of high standard found a match.... it feels like an african team winning the world cup... My salute to her.....
LOL! Man, I never knew you are still on Nairaland. If not, I would have introduced you to one chick. She's from a well-to-do family and a quiet girl. Leave those call girls that make a lot of noise on here.
Re: Nigerian Men Need To Understand That Some Women Have Financial Standards. by just4kelvin(m): 9:02pm On Jul 01, 2017
We haff heard u, marry who u like nobody hold u. thread closed.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Need To Understand That Some Women Have Financial Standards. by praise1705(f): 9:04pm On Jul 01, 2017
what is the worth of a man?

is it his money, houses he built, cars he owns, his sense of reasoning,character? or is there more

a woman who is thinking of how her family or kids should turn out wouldn't have time for these

what if the said lady or man looses his source of income?

some ladies even will all the class n money they have can't even raise or rear ordinary fowl (it will die)

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Need To Understand That Some Women Have Financial Standards. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 01, 2017
[quote author=Chikkichukky post=58029256][/quote] silly assumption. To the rich men money is not equivalent to pussy. Their investment is worth more than any pussy. Broke men beg for pussy. So if your guy is still begging for pussy and gives you money in return, he is broke. Dangote can sleep with you without giving you a Kobo. You will be the happiest woman on earth that day. They know you will have that feeling. Money is power, Money controls authority. This is what real men want not pussy. The earlier you ladies start to realise that the better. Successful men rarely pay for pussy. Ask around they will tell you. I don't mean politicians. It's a click. The chics they do, do them for business relationship. They value those ones more than the one they pay. Any man whose only return is money does not value you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Need To Understand That Some Women Have Financial Standards. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 01, 2017
jintex:
bros if to say u dey close to me I for buy star lager beer, plenty bottle for this ur talk grin
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men Need To Understand That Some Women Have Financial Standards. by aumeehn: 9:07pm On Jul 01, 2017
Lubyna:

So if a woman has financial standards, she should now lower it for some guy because of what? What does the guy have to offer that more financially bouyant and ambitious men don't have? Is it by force to date somebori? It's not like she sees men as lower status, it's just that she can't date them. Shikena. Is it your life? Is it not her life?
Most wealthy men are ambitious, intelligent, well informed and successful, and when they marry, they marry equally intelligent, ambitious, well informed and successful women. Stop watching Nollywood movies and engage with reality.

Oh please. It's not only the women who marry rich men that suffer domestic abuse. Women who are married to broke men also suffer domestic abuse. Domestic violence occurs across all boards.

Lolzzz. Sorry to say this but you are so ignorant about reality. Who told you white women aren't concerned about financial status? How many white women do you know? There are women of different races who have financial standards, and so can't settle for less. And they have the right to. Instead of complaining and abusing them, why don't you strive to be financially successful so you can meet the standards of most women?

At the bolded i pray to almighty God not to bless me with wealth if the main purpose is to meet a girls financial standard! Madam change your mindset kidnappers yahoo boys, drug traffickers will be the type of guys that ill be hitting on you, and i kknow you wont like what happened to Evans wife to happen to you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Need To Understand That Some Women Have Financial Standards. by tosyne2much(m): 9:07pm On Jul 01, 2017
Ooooooh! I landed in page 7
Observing comments sha
Re: Nigerian Men Need To Understand That Some Women Have Financial Standards. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 01, 2017
DeeTus:
LOL! Man, I never knew you are still on Nairaland. If not, I would have introduced you to one chick. She's from a well-to-do family and a quiet girl. Leave those call girls that make a lot of noise on here.

I am oh.. The mods won't let me be.. I intimidate the mods...this is my seventh id since then....for flimsy reasons i get kicked off... hehe introducing people to one another does it work? Well-to-do, it depends oh... I personally am a self-dependent person oh..For me. I'm ever ready, im beginning to think if i'm too..i don't get...chics and me be like oil and water... grin..taking my worklife seriously bro..
Re: Nigerian Men Need To Understand That Some Women Have Financial Standards. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 01, 2017
Ebayray:

Lmao @yr pic. This is exactly what I'm doing right now
take some of this incase u exhaust urs grin grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Men Need To Understand That Some Women Have Financial Standards. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 01, 2017
[quote author=myking95 post=58027863]

SMH. This is what happens because of excess Rapunzel and Cinderella stories, confusing men and creating a generation of beta males...(thank God I snapped out of the feminine imperative). Listen I have seen women very pretty, once past their bloom, the beauty while still there isn't that enough to make me go gaga.
Real men don't make women the objective or goal of their lives, they merely spice up an already made life...I want to be rich, not for the hope of marrying some pretty girl,but cuz I wanna be rich. By the way give me $100 million dollars and 10 of the world's most pretty women (without their money), I'll take the money any day. I probably feel better wearing an expensive watch or reaching a target ( learning that new skill, developing that prototype to it's next stage, or whatever) than getting laid with a woman on scale 10..(unless of course she can help me be better and get more knowledge, skill or money). So the coochie ain't everything.
Finally I've learnt that as a guy, once u r focused on achieving...people, not just women get attracted to you.
Women want to sleep with you just for the primal need regardless of their relationship status or commitments.
At 15 I used to think of getting married and living in love and all that, now I'm checking scriptures to get moral backing to get a surrogate mama 4 years from now and arrange a contract marriage or better yet concubinage. I want to live long and not be in a fool's paradise.
God gave the planet to men to dominate but men are becoming stupid these days.
If you are a man and u have ever overlooked a more qualified male candidate for a job, contract, offer etc just because some female offered you sex, I don't care how old u are, on behalf of the real men association...you are STUPID.
If you are a man and you let your single mum emotionally blackmail you into hating and neglecting your father...on behalf of the real men out there....YOU ARE STUPID.
If you are one of those, who squander public funds on harlots...on behalf of the real men, You are STUPID.

Women are using sex as a tool to destroy men, and you are being foolish...u need a hard resetting slap.

Get a life...get ambition...relationships are not everything.
Build your man and these ladies will desire you out of their primal need.[/quote

Word!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Need To Understand That Some Women Have Financial Standards. by bukynkwuenu: 9:12pm On Jul 01, 2017
Lubyna:

Sorry about my statement about you not being able to read. I didn't mean to be rude. That wasn't even my intention.

Women and men aren't the same. Men don't go into relationships for the same reasons as women and men certainly don't have the same needs or responsibilities as women. A guy dating a woman who is hardworking but broke, isn't the equivalent of a woman dating a guy who is broke. Men are conventionally, and I'd argue naturally the providers in a relationship. Women are naturally inclined to want their man to take the driving seat in the relationship, in all aspects. To put it plainly, women want men who can provide and take care of them. It doesn't mean she shouldn't strive to be financially successful, but this is the reality of relationships. On the other hand, no man goes into a relationship expecting his woman to take care of him. In fact, most men prefer to be more financially successful than their partners. I hope I have answered your question?

Don't bring me back to this. I have already explained what I meant. Yes. Being financially successful is indicative of intelligence. Intelligence is a broad them that admits of various definitions, but my definition of intelligence, which subsumes most of the definitions which you'd come across anywhere, is being able to utilize acquired knowledge in solving problems. And why are you fixating on Intelligence? There are other qualities I mentioned alongside intelligence that being wealthy is indicative of. Dino and Evans are intelligent people. Dino is a wealthy politician who has occupied various high level political posts in the past. You have to be intelligent to be able to do this. Evans was able to kidnap lots of people, gain profit from the act and remain hidden and undetected for many years. Only an intelligent person can achieve this. I am not in anyway justifying the morally reprehensible crimes of Evans and the bad things Dino Malaye has done in the past. I am just trying to answer your question about whether or not they are intelligent. When I say someone is financially successful, hardworking, ambitious and goal oriented, and wants someone who shares the same traits as she does, I am obviously not referring to people like Evans and Dino. The kind of women I categorically referred to in my OP certainly aren't concerned about just money. Money is a standard among other standards. Certainly this kind of woman would examine the past and present of her potential spouse. She'd date someone who she knows his source of income, and who she is certain this source of income is safe and won't jeopardize her life in the future. Obviously someone like Evans and yahoo boys don't fit this criteria. You are making it seem like all financially successful men are touts or kidnappers and all broke guys are morally upright.

my dear pls slow down on the logic....der is more to life than you think or see...
legitimate money comes from God, if you like be intelligent as Solomon... if it is not your time then it will never be, Guys toil everyday but are empty while some did nothing and stumbled into money...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Need To Understand That Some Women Have Financial Standards. by Obiwiz(m): 9:12pm On Jul 01, 2017
Lubyna:

Sorry about my statement about you not being able to read. I didn't mean to be rude. That wasn't even my intention.

Women and men aren't the same. Men don't go into relationships for the same reasons as women and men certainly don't have the same needs or responsibilities as women. A guy dating a woman who is hardworking but broke, isn't the equivalent of a woman dating a guy who is broke. Men are conventionally, and I'd argue naturally the providers in a relationship. Women are naturally inclined to want their man to take the driving seat in the relationship, in all aspects. To put it plainly, women want men who can provide and take care of them. It doesn't mean she shouldn't strive to be financially successful, but this is the reality of relationships. On the other hand, no man goes into a relationship expecting his woman to take care of him. In fact, most men prefer to be more financially successful than their partners. I hope I have answered your question?

Don't bring me back to this. I have already explained what I meant. Yes. Being financially successful is indicative of intelligence. Intelligence is a broad them that admits of various definitions, but my definition of intelligence, which subsumes most of the definitions which you'd come across anywhere, is being able to utilize acquired knowledge in solving problems. And why are you fixating on Intelligence? There are other qualities I mentioned alongside intelligence that being wealthy is indicative of. Dino and Evans are intelligent people. Dino is a wealthy politician who has occupied various high level political posts in the past. You have to be intelligent to be able to do this. Evans was able to kidnap lots of people, gain profit from the act and remain hidden and undetected for many years. Only an intelligent person can achieve this. I am not in anyway justifying the morally reprehensible crimes of Evans and the bad things Dino Malaye has done in the past. I am just trying to answer your question about whether or not they are intelligent. When I say someone is financially successful, hardworking, ambitious and goal oriented, and wants someone who shares the same traits as she does, I am obviously not referring to people like Evans and Dino. The kind of women I categorically referred to in my OP certainly aren't concerned about just money. Money is a standard among other standards. Certainly this kind of woman would examine the past and present of her potential spouse. She'd date someone who she knows his source of income, and who she is certain this source of income is safe and won't jeopardize her life in the future. Obviously someone like Evans and yahoo boys don't fit this criteria. You are making it seem like all financially successful men are touts or kidnappers and all broke guys are morally upright.

I think the tone of the first paragraph here says: Men are created to be superior beings over women, and most women prefer a man to really show his superiority. Which is true. Bible account of creation points in that direction. But it's somehow strange to imagine that women go into rships looking to be cared for by the man, and at the same time, they're asking for gender equality.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Need To Understand That Some Women Have Financial Standards. by Jelal0007(m): 9:13pm On Jul 01, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
For anyone who cares to be objective, this makes a lot of sense. Good one, Op.

Front Page!

Front Page!

Front Page!

Front Page!
There's total rubbish in all she said. Full of sentiments and nothing more. But a rich dude can marry a penniless woman 4 love abi? What happened 2 marry 4 love? This is 1 major issue I have with the so-called independent women,they start making some change and they think of themselves as high and mighty.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Bar And Event Centre (Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Her Induction In Medical Council / Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.