Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits – Jerry Gana - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits – Jerry Gana (30725 Views)

NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North / In Case You Missed-middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits –jerry Gana / The Niger Delta Will Be The Most Developed If Nigeria Splits. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits – Jerry Gana by fiizznation: 9:19am On Jul 03, 2017
Kathmandu:
She won and Ishyaku was sworn in?

I can see you ve break your islamic vow by indulging in early
Morning drinking of alcohol
Yes she won but the election was rigged in Favour of ishiaku. Lol, do you even know that I have so many relatives from taraba state(through maternal link)
Re: Middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits – Jerry Gana by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 03, 2017
fiizznation:
lol. I don't want to have this argument with you honestly. But go and do your own findings. You will most likely find out that majority of middlebeltans are muslims. It will likely be a 60% muslims to a 40% christians population. Go figure
The population of Taraba muslims are so immaterial that Mambilla people are planning to send them back to Sokoto caliphate

6 Likes

Re: Middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits – Jerry Gana by Shome36(m): 9:20am On Jul 03, 2017
So there's going to be something like "Middle-Belt Republic" or what?

We shall all live to see
Re: Middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits – Jerry Gana by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 03, 2017
fiizznation:
Yes she won but the election was rigged in Favour of ishiaku. Lol, do you even know that I have so many relatives from taraba state(through maternal link)
She lost both the elections and the in the Court so continue guzzling your Schnapp with a nice pork

5 Likes

Re: Middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits – Jerry Gana by Gnwuashi: 9:22am On Jul 03, 2017
Thank God someone has told them the truth. We are not Northenrs.
Re: Middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits – Jerry Gana by EvilMetahuman: 9:22am On Jul 03, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
never gets tired of licking abokki ballls... These people... Smh
never tired of being the victim of the problem you created. Smh
Re: Middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits – Jerry Gana by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:23am On Jul 03, 2017
Kathmandu:
Arewa is different from Middle Belt

So says ignorant you: note, there had never been any legally known entity such as the Middle Belt in the history of Nigeria - ignorance is a disease; try and get some education before you join issues with ppl far above your level; but since you said so, then try to explain why are their governors, their youths and others are full members and participants in the Arewa Consultative Forum (ACF)? - anyway, when the push comes to the shove; they know where they belong.

1 Like

Re: Middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits – Jerry Gana by Ever8054: 9:28am On Jul 03, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
mumu like your generation... Mushroom sombori
you still did not mention the tribe so that makes you mumu for the second time...
Re: Middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits – Jerry Gana by lukman885(m): 9:32am On Jul 03, 2017
nurex01:
Eniola Akinkuotu, Abuja

http://punchng.com/middle-belt-wont-follow-north-if-nigeria-splits-jerry-gana/
lies! Heads will roll if anyone diaz. Middle belt is north.
Re: Middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits – Jerry Gana by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 03, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

So says ignorant you: note, there had never been any legally known entity such as the Middle Belt in the history of Nigeria - ignorance is a disease; try and get some education before you join issues with ppl far above your level; but since you said so, then try to explain why are their governors, their youths and others are full members and participants in the Arewa Consultative Forum (ACF)? - anyway, when the push comes to the shove; they know where they belong.
Joseph Tarka started a Middle Belt party in the 60s because they see the Hausa Fulanis as parasites. Today the Middle belt have their own identity and have a lot of groups to identify themselves.

Stop being beggars. The middle belt is different from you people. Cc kyase coptic Terkimbi malton

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits – Jerry Gana by Wizcollifa(m): 9:35am On Jul 03, 2017
fiizznation:
What is middlebelt forum? Do you know that hausa/fulani are the second most populated ethnic group that made up the so-called middlebelt? There are indigenous fulanis in kwara, Niger, kogi, nassarawa states. Heck even plateau state have many fulani indigenes. But I bet you don't know this.

Anyway most of you are ignorant. So no surprises here.
clear road joor, where hausa fulani dey for kogi? Ogun fall on you.

3 Likes

Re: Middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits – Jerry Gana by fiizznation: 9:38am On Jul 03, 2017
Kathmandu:
The population of Taraba muslims are so immaterial that Mambilla people are planning to send them back to Sokoto caliphate
Ok let's even view this whole thing from a different scenario. Are the muslims/fulanis that are indigenous middlebeltans going to be exterminated when the so-called middlebelt 'breaks' away from the north or what? cheesy cheesy
Re: Middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits – Jerry Gana by Mujtahida: 9:40am On Jul 03, 2017
Bari22:
We equally dont like them because they are just liability, i mean states like benue and plateau, kwara is a yoruba state so they better follow oduduwa republic. Niger, nasarawa and kogi will surely follow north. Jerry gana is speaking on behalf of his small tribe and christians, he is irrelevant and can not & never speak for middle belt muslims who are the majority
Which kogi will follow North? The one in your imagination abi? The only state that might follow you guys is Niger and incidentally that is where the current big weights calling for restructuring Babangida and Jerry Gana come from.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits – Jerry Gana by Quality20(m): 9:41am On Jul 03, 2017
Jerry boy is just a CAN die hard fanatic. Check d middle belt and see : 1 kogi- about 70% Muslims 2. Kwara -about 90% Muslims 3. Nassarawa - about 70% Muslims 4. Niger -about 90% Muslims 5.plateau- 30 - 40% Muslims 6. Benue approx 20 to 30% Muslims. So where are the Christians that Jerry boy is speaking for? We will never see him as our leader or speaker. His leadership only reverberates among the few Christians who see him as such
Re: Middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits – Jerry Gana by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 03, 2017
fiizznation:
Ok let's even view this whole thing from a different scenario. Are the muslims/fulanis that are indigenous middlebeltans going to be exterminated when the so-called middlebelt 'breaks' away from the north or what? cheesy cheesy
hausa fulanis there are settlers so should be driven back to Sokoto caliphate

5 Likes

Re: Middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits – Jerry Gana by Quality20(m): 9:45am On Jul 03, 2017
Mujtahida:

Which kogi will follow North? The one in your imagination abi? The only state that might follow you guys is Niger and incidentally that is where the current big weights calling for restructuring Babangida and Jerry Gana come from.

We the kogites and Niger are die hard followers of the North. Even if Buhari were to contest for governorship in these states he is gonna win
Re: Middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits – Jerry Gana by fiizznation: 9:47am On Jul 03, 2017
Kathmandu:
She lost both the elections and the in the Court so continue guzzling your Schnapp with a nice pork
You are igbo by tribe, I'm fulani by tribe. You are more concerned about the prospects of my region than me. Ludicrous!!! And you are ignorantly arguing with me, a bonafide northerner about what you absolutely know nothing about. Wow what a wonderful world.

I bet you lack proper home training.
Re: Middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits – Jerry Gana by 9japride(m): 9:48am On Jul 03, 2017
Middle belt should get serious for once, because all I know is that middle belt belongs to Arewa. Nobody here should be deceived especially the southeastern brothers. I don't feel any pity for them at all because majority of them have the same mentality with core northerners. It's like Hausa language has a way of messing up someone's brain

2 Likes

Re: Middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits – Jerry Gana by Mujtahida: 9:49am On Jul 03, 2017
Jaideyone:
thus is the kind of comment people make when there is a disconnect between the brain and the fingers
They look at Nigeria's political history from 2015 till present and call Yorubas asslickers while neglecting the series of North/ East alliances of Pre indepence and post independence politics which consistently pitched Yoruba as the opposition, a position they bore with grace and dignity.
But now that it seems that hatred cannot be avoided lies and misdirections have been recruited to advance it's drive.

1 Like

Re: Middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits – Jerry Gana by PureMe01: 9:51am On Jul 03, 2017
d painful truth...i understand how unbearable it is to u my good friend.no amount of misguided statements or insults can elude dis truth
Jaideyone:
thus is the kind of comment people make when there is a disconnect between the brain and the fingers
Re: Middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits – Jerry Gana by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 03, 2017
surgical:
You guys should just stop this Yoruba bashing whenever discussing serious issues except when joking, those you see supporting buhari are APC members supporting their party,have you not noticed the non partisan elders intervention, the afenifere, don't pay attention to those playing politics, or should we judge the Igbo's by the activities of rochas and his gang.
ur right but the average yoruba man prefer to align with hausa instead of igbo
Re: Middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits – Jerry Gana by fiizznation: 9:53am On Jul 03, 2017
Kathmandu:
hausa fulanis there are settlers so should be driven back to Sokoto caliphate
And who will drive them away? You? If I give you a dirty e-slap, you will see stars.

Nobody can drive a fulfude man away from anywhere. Deal with it!!!
Re: Middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits – Jerry Gana by PureMe01: 9:53am On Jul 03, 2017
aboki ass-licker spotted.forever slave!!!
fiizznation:
And who made this funny clown the spokesperson of the north central?

1 Like

Re: Middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits – Jerry Gana by abashi47(m): 9:54am On Jul 03, 2017
in Nigeria d middle belt is one arm DAT goes a long way to five u victory during elections... win elections there and d leadership is yourss....
as for d north, dis is a battle dey cant win
Re: Middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits – Jerry Gana by Mujtahida: 9:54am On Jul 03, 2017
Quality20:

We the kogites and Niger are die hard followers of the North. Even if Buhari were to contest for governorship in these states he is gonna win
If Kogi follows (which I trust she will not) I will renounce my citizenship of whatever country you want to form with the North. I will take up citizenship in either Odua or any country which Benue State where I was born and spent 25 years of my life becomes a part of. Kogi will never follow the North. Their game is up

6 Likes

Re: Middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits – Jerry Gana by bababeejay: 9:54am On Jul 03, 2017
lofty900:
No reasonable geopolitical zone in Nigeria will follow north. That's just the truth even the yoruba people who like licking asss of hausa people like dogs
say everything against the yoruba, the fact remains that u people shall not be allowed to leave the federal republic ad infinitum
Re: Middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits – Jerry Gana by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 03, 2017
“In this country, there are no second-class citizens. We are all first class. We are all sons and daughters of this land...."

Is there something called wishful thinking?
Re: Middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits – Jerry Gana by Mbediogu(m): 9:56am On Jul 03, 2017
hucienda:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Now this is funny. lol ... be like others are on the sidelines to see where the Biafran pendulum will swing. All man don shine eye. 1967 is not 2017. That's the difference time makes.

TO BE HONEST I AM A BIT CONFUSED. MOST TIMES I WANT BIAFRA BECAUSE OF THE INJUSTICE TO IGBOS AND THE MINORITY GROUPS, BUT SOMETIMES I DON'T WANT BIAFRA BECAUSE OF FEW GOOD PEOPLE THAT WE WILL LEAVE IN NIGERIA. I NEED HELP AS AN IGBOMAN WHO HAS LIVED, WORKED AND MADE FRIENDS IN 33 OUT OF 36 STATES OF NIGERIA.

2 Likes

Re: Middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits – Jerry Gana by bababeejay: 9:58am On Jul 03, 2017
lofty900:
ur right but the average yoruba man prefer to align with hausa instead of igbo
and who started it? Who was the first to align with the hausas in the first and second republic as junior partner? When we align as junior partner during the civil war and now under buhari, u are now complaining. The score is 2-2, instead of you to come in the mjdnight to ile ife and pledge allegiance to our 401 deities so that u can get biafra, you are doing what u enjoy- abusing.continue

1 Like

Re: Middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits – Jerry Gana by iliyande(m): 10:02am On Jul 03, 2017
Kathmandu:
Stop this North Central BS. Taraba is in NE and its part of Middle Belt.

Jerry Gana has spoken and he is a strong voice in Middle Belt.

Go and look for your fellow haboki

Thanks, tell that Fura Drunk power seeking guy....
Never will Taraba State follow those murde--rers up there

3 Likes

Re: Middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits – Jerry Gana by Nowenuse: 10:03am On Jul 03, 2017
greatiyk4u:
In other words he is begging for one Nigeria....

With the numerous ethnic groups in the Middle belt zone, I don't think this man can authoritatively dictate for them

The Muslim in those zone may decide to do otherwise

Who are you to divide the middlebelt tribes based on religion? There are christians and muslims in most tribes of the middlebelt and that does not stop them from being brothers and sisters of the same mother, sharing the same cultures and languages.

Please take your religious campaign to Zamfara or Katsina state, it is of no use among the middlebelt ethnic groups.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

NLC Strike: This Is Not Time To Flex Muscles, Atiku Bagudu Tell El-Rufai / Obasanjo: Nigerians Will Be Fools To Fall For Buhari Again / Water Scarcity In Enugu: Long Queues Sighted In Most Parts Of The State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.