Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR (71302 Views)

South-West Monarchs To Save Osinbajo From Impeachment - The Guardian / Senate President, Saraki Meet Prime Minister Of Qatar, Sheikh Abdullah - Photos / Toyin And Bukola Saraki Meet With Prince Charles And Camilla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by mbhs139(m): 10:41pm On Jul 04, 2017
Lilimax:
Do you think the Northern oligarchy with their born-to-rule mentality will fold hands and allow power to slip from them undecided? Never! They wouldnt allow the Yardua saga to play itself again. I so much believe this Sahara Reporters news embarassed

But if the news were to be about your lord and saviour, mazi, Messiah Nnamdi Kanu, you'll not believe it o! Go on, #I_See_You
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by olapink: 10:48pm On Jul 04, 2017
veeceesynergy:
When Yar'dua was sick, all we heard of was Cabal this, Cabal that....after d death of Yar'dua (may his soul RIP), no single person was identified as d cabal.....now PMB has been ill, Cabal has become d order of d day....pls WHO IS/ARE THESE CABAL
mr Michael anoandoka the minister of justice who was sacked by gej the day he became full time president
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by OBAGADAFFI: 10:51pm On Jul 04, 2017
seunmsg:

The strategy behind the tweet from Sahara reporters is beyond the understanding of bigoted peeps like you. The Buhari presidency is one and there can never be a division. A south west vs north political battle will only happen in the minds of haters like you.

The doomsday that you and your ilk have been praying for since Jonathan lost the election will not happen. Keep on crying over a lost battle, at the end of the day, you all will be disappointed.

Stop playing the ostrich, the SW vs North battle started from PA Awo, to MKO .The North gave the 1999 presidency to the SW, as a sign of reconciliation.

You probably didn't notice that Saraki was allowed by North in the Senate to checkmate any move from SW.
Why do you think PMB deliberately looked away when Saraki became Senate President?

Where is PMB today

Saraki is the only one making sure no activists or Politician from the SW capitalize on PMB sickness.

Where is Bakare, Save Nigeria group and co.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by rasco2000me: 10:58pm On Jul 04, 2017
Ochinex:
The Ordinary Commissioner must leave Aso Villa
MUMU REMEMBER. WHAT YORUBA DID TO BABAGIDA AND ABACHA SARAKI IS A SMALL BOY LET HIM TRY IT u will. All know dat ilorin is not part of yoruba BATA SARAKI ONRE KOGO KOGO OSI MA FAYA GBEHIN NII
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by TSOM(m): 11:06pm On Jul 04, 2017
Terkimbi01:
Please and please,
I am begging all the Middle Belters and all Southerners. to come together now and stand with Osinbajo.

I know of the quarrel between the South West n South East/South South, but it is in everybody's interest to put the North where she belongs.

This might be our last chance.
Why should the South South folks rally behind him? Karma must take the South West to bed!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by kozmicity: 11:15pm On Jul 04, 2017
TSOM:
Why should the South South folks rally behind him? Karma must take the South West to bed!
Its because of rifts like this between us,that's why the Northerners do as they like.....is it to much to ask for unity??
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by Black052(m): 11:20pm On Jul 04, 2017
PapaBrowne:
Hmmmm!
The great mistake the South west made might just come back haunting.

Many South South and South East fellas like Osibanjo well but wouldn't fight for him. Right now the South West is literally left alone to go it against the North with absolutely no support from anywhere else.

In fact, if for any reason the North is careful in their treatment of the SW, it would be because they are scared the SE aNd SS would happily just secede and leave them alone.

It's called a checkmate! Left or right the game benefits the SE abnd SS and disfavors the SW and core North.
baseless throry
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by kozmicity: 11:21pm On Jul 04, 2017
omenka:
It is amazing how the minds of some people work. I get a migraine trying to wrap my head around the nature of their character honestly.

Isn't this the same news media they vow NEVER to take seriously, and whose stories they claim are ALL lies? How does one profess these things and then shamelessly publicise stories from the same source?

In the fullness of time, these hazy cloud hovering above my country will disperse, that I'm sure of. No single individual or a bunch of inconsolable nutjobs and sore losers is bigger than the state, and sooner than later, that truism will be confirmed by events as they succeed one another.

We've been down this path before, but I don't suppose kids who were born just a couple of days ago would know that.
Your signature tho..

Tis cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by preselect(m): 11:21pm On Jul 04, 2017
kozmicity:

Its because of rifts like this between us,that's why the Northerners do as they like.....is it to much to ask for unity??

na wa o . . . . just bc it's osibajon now the south west is preaching unity? i thought the south west loves the north so much. why are some people soo soo soo tribalistic. only preach unity when it favors them. . . na wa o.

anyways, my hatred for Buhari too much angry I have nothing against the north. . .or any section of nigeria for that matter. . . . .but this old vagabond that was imposed on Nigeria . . . . . . by the southwest. . . lest we forget. . . . . .has to leave office at once. . . .

@southwest. . . so it is now you guys are seeing that your northern APC doesnt care about you . . . . well at least you've made progress. . . the south-east APC sheeple are still on drugs. . . they still think their northern brothers are on the same page with them.

#TimeForTheSickToVacateOffice
#GoBuhariGoNow

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by kozmicity: 11:28pm On Jul 04, 2017
preselect:

na wa o . . . . just bc it's osibajon now the south west is preaching unity? i thought the south west loves the north so much. why are some people soo soo soo tribalistic. only preach unity when it favors them. . . na wa o.

anyways, my hatred for Buhari too much angry I have nothing against the north. . .or any section of nigeria for that matter. . . . .but this old vagabond that was imposed on Nigeria . . . . . . by the southwest. . . lest we forget. . . . . .has to leave office at once. . . .

@southwest. . . so it is now you guys are seeing that your northern APC doesnt care about you . . . . well at least you've made progress. . . the south-east APC sheeple are still on drugs. . . they still think their northern brothers are on the same page with them.

#TimeForTheSickToVacateOffice
#GoBuhariGoNow
One Yoruba man's thought isn't another man's thought...

I preach unity because I'm of the view that Nigeria does not need to break into four states before we have peace,but we all can unite to chase the problem.i.e.the Northerners away from the country.

Or are our tribalistic differences to much to overlook??
(Don't misunderstand me next time)
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by jargo89(m): 11:29pm On Jul 04, 2017
mbhs139:

For me really, I don't think it's about the Igbos, I think it's about the miscreants we have on social media.
you may be right. Its getting confusing.
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by tiwasiaife(m): 11:30pm On Jul 04, 2017
40kobo77:
I laugh in TIV.

The meekness of a man does not mean he is weak. The Cabal and Saraki are just noise makers.

Unless they plan to impeach Osibanjo,kill him or even invite the military in.

Osibanjo constitutionally is still the Vice President,and is next in line to be the President.

Lastly,and i wrote about this yesterday. The Yoruba's are the "GLUE' holding Nigeria together. We are watching the way the Vice President is being treated.

We are watching.

You complain alot
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by Donwilly20(m): 11:33pm On Jul 04, 2017
tit:
Allah please heel buhari
Even if he has die, please bring him back from there
we north cannot be rule by infidel

nigerians please pray with me
you want infidels to pray with u joker of the century
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by totorimi: 11:34pm On Jul 04, 2017
Chai MKO part 2 might be unveiling. The cabal will scatter everything then pave the way for either interim administration led by an old westerner then following frequent agitation across the land a nothern soldier maybe will sack the government and arrange another election where maybe they allow a notherner or a yoruba stooge to hold forth. The cycle is the same in the zoo. Prof must remain strong and vigilant and prayerful.
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by TSOM(m): 11:34pm On Jul 04, 2017
kozmicity:

The South West is only tactly suing for peace and unity now to further its obvious selfish interests.

Were you active in this section in the run up to and during the 2015 general elections? They stalked and taunted other Southerners and milked Buhari's emergence even more than the Northerners.

They cheered Buhari's nepotic and despotic leanings and jeered at those with conflicting, rational opinions. They burnt bridges so they'd have to ford the raging currents without us throwing life buoys to save them.

Karma is a compulsive ñymphomaniac and she must tumble beneath the sheets with the South West.smiley

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by TheFilmmaker: 11:36pm On Jul 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
If this is true then I feel sorry for Nigerians. PDP better pass apc in all ramifications

On what grounds?

Like either of them were ever good.

Another educated slowpoke. SMH
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by Donwilly20(m): 11:42pm On Jul 04, 2017
PapaBrowne:

Can you jejely explain how the strength of Nigeria lies in the South West.

The only strength the South West had previously was the press. And they used it very well.

Fortunately or unfortunately, social media has torn the print media apart. And that's the biggest problem of the South West today.

The North can use the military to hold Nigeria down.
The South South can use the pipelines to hold Nigeria down.
The South East, well Trade and threat of Seccesion.

The South west's only two leverages would have been the ports and the Banks. But half Nigerian banks are owned by people of the SE. And any attempt to hold the Lagos ports would result in an instant boom of the Southern ports.

Like I said, it's literally a checkmate. Very terrible miscalculation by the Southwest in 2015. The hatred towards the SS and SE by the SW was very unnecessary. Till today, we cannot understand it.
thanks bro you hit the nail straight n direct
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by otr1(m): 11:44pm On Jul 04, 2017
Too many animals using the internet. Just imagine some of the comments on this thread!
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by preselect(m): 11:45pm On Jul 04, 2017
kozmicity:

One Yoruba man's thought isn't another man's thought...

I preach unity because I'm of the view that Nigeria does not need to break into four states before we have peace,but we all can unite to chase the problem.i.e.the Northerners away from the country.

Or are our tribalistic differences to much to overlook??
(Don't misunderstand me next time)

the northerners are not the problem. The problem is generic. . .truth be told. A nation where young people rose up and said an old retired fool is the best for the country, a man who barely made a speech throughout the campaign, laid down no real plan for all the bogus promises, could not provide a high school certificate, had a history of unmitigated military dictatorship and had ties with islamic extremism. . . had been quoted to have said he wanted to expand islam across the land. . . . that such a man was the best for the country. . . .
in a party that promised change. . . . . yet rejected a national conference that produced a document with change and restructuring. . . yet millions of young nigerians, in BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, chose this fool as an agent of change, in an era when ohter nations are electing presidents in their 30s and 40s. . . that is the problem with nigeria.

#RemoveBuhariNow

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by preselect(m): 11:50pm On Jul 04, 2017
TheFilmmaker:

On what grounds?

Like either of them were ever good.

Another educated slowpoke. SMH

okay, suddenly you've realized that none of them is good. I remember telling people in 2015 that APC is made up of PDP runaways and they said "difference dey" . . . . sometimes I wish Buhari would rule this country for 200yrs. . . by the time he is done there will be no Nigeria left to rule bc even the mosquitoes will not survive the economy and insecurity and will find visas to cameroon or togo

#BuhaTerrorist

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by iluvdonjazzy: 11:50pm On Jul 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
It has happened grin

I call on my south south and south east brethren to please stay out of this war that is about to happen between two love birds grin

Watch as they slay out sophisticated people

If what I'm about to say is a lie let buhari survive, I was in service yesternight when a member was sent a whatsapp message that bubu is gone. I was so shocked, he told me his friend from London close to the hospital where bubu is being treated sent the message to him. Its a sad story.
no he is not gone, he cannot be dead and his wife will still be happy, i wish him quick recovery.
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by me69: 12:02am On Jul 05, 2017
Make they just share this country to every Nigerian and each Nigerian can sell his part and move on in another country of his choice na!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by uforeal: 12:10am On Jul 05, 2017
What makes me laugh is that those salivating that Saraki would unseat Osinbajo don't know BUKOLA is actually a Yoruba guy grin grin grin[/quote]

If only they know that Saraki is from Iseyin, in Oyo State.
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by futurism: 12:14am On Jul 05, 2017
Fadiga24:

You don't have to resort to ad hominem to make your point.

Osinbajo has been a passenger in the affairs of the presidency since taking up the mantle of 'acting'

He isn't configured to the power play that is the bedrock of Aso rock politics

The cabal know that, that's why they are playing him, right left and center.

lol... when u guys talk, u forgot there is a kind of charm at that Aso Rock that attracts people like ring of Lords of the ring. Lol. We shall see if Osibanjo won't sit on the throne.
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by Lloydfolarin: 12:44am On Jul 05, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
It has happened grin

I call on my south south and south east brethren to please stay out of this war that is about to happen between two love birds grin

Watch as they slay out sophisticated people

If what I'm about to say is a lie let buhari survive, I was in service yesternight when a member was sent a whatsapp message that bubu is gone. I was so shocked, he told me his friend from London close to the hospital where bubu is being treated sent the message to him. Its a sad story.

We are equally ready and waiting to ensure that you-Igbos are disgracefully and unceremoniously sent packing from South West to your Igbo land as soon as Northerners begin to kill you in the North.
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by darediamond(m): 12:49am On Jul 05, 2017
chris31:
The West should be very careful with the North this time around unless they want a repeat of Abiola case
One thing i dont no is whether the West can actually confront the North should anything go wrong against Osibanjo
Was it the West that killed Abacha the man who was bent on killing Diya and late Adisa?
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by compujyde: 12:56am On Jul 05, 2017
Fadiga24:
Osinbanjo is synonymous to weakness.

He can't handle Nigeria.

How do you define strength?
Threatening fellow citizens or declaring some as "5%"?

Someone rightly said Yoruba is the glue holding this nation together. Even the West is very much aware of that let alone Hausas.

Moreover, Osibanjo is acting for a sick president for crying out loud. He can't afford to take a fierce position on state matters the way the real president would. That would make him appear power-hungry and many would see him as not wishing the president quickest recovery.

In fact, Osibanjo's modesty and diplomacy on power-play is actually what has kept this country quite peaceful and governable since Buhari left the country.

If the cabal truly had a meeting with Saraki, it could be just a decoy to get him occupied and not interfere nor distract their real agenda.
I see the north working out a deal with Osibanjo/Tinubu rather than entering any serious deal with Saraki who is known to be power-hungry and only loyal to himself.
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by darediamond(m): 12:59am On Jul 05, 2017
tit:
Allah please heel buhari
Even if he has die, please bring him back from there
we north cannot be rule by infidel

nigerians please pray with me
Who are the Niverians to pray with you?
Well may e your co Core HaFuners.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by darediamond(m): 1:11am On Jul 05, 2017
PapaBrowne:

Can you jejely explain how the strength of Nigeria lies in the South West.

The only strength the South West had previously was the press. And they used it very well.

Fortunately or unfortunately, social media has torn the print media apart. And that's the biggest problem of the South West today.

The North can use the military to hold Nigeria down.
The South South can use the pipelines to hold Nigeria down.
The South East, well Trade and threat of Seccesion.

The South west's only two leverages would have been the ports and the Banks. But half Nigerian banks are owned by people of the SE. And any attempt to hold the Lagos ports would result in an instant boom of the Southern ports.

Like I said, it's literally a checkmate. Very terrible miscalculation by the Southwest in 2015. The hatred towards the SS and SE by the SW was very unnecessary. Till today, we cannot understand it.
Southwest hate you people not. It is just you all lack the art of the game.
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by PapaBrowne(m): 1:31am On Jul 05, 2017
darediamond:

Southwest hate you people not. It is just you all lack the art of the game.

You understand the art of the game and You've played the game accordingly and now you find yourself in the belly of the tiger! Now you have to wriggle yourself out all alone.
Just in case you don't know the script, mischief makers are already spreading false rumors in the North that Buhari was poisoned.
Like I said, head or tail, the SS and the SE benefit.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by fatiaforreal: 1:32am On Jul 05, 2017
It's funny you guys still have time for an imaginary SW problem when your QUIT NOTICE is about to expire without knowing where to go grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by fatiaforreal: 1:51am On Jul 05, 2017
PapaBrowne:

You understand the art of the game and You've played the game accordingly and now you find yourself in the belly of the tiger! Now you have to wriggle yourself out all alone.
Just in case you don't know the script, mischief makers are already spreading false rumors in the North that Buhari was poisoned.
Like I said, head or tail, the SS and the SE benefit.
You think we're as stupid as you're?
Yorubas cannot fall victim to your propaganda. How many times will Buhari die according to you idiots? Is Bukola Saraki not a Yoruba man? Was is not Buhari that saved Saraki from Tinubu?
Now listen, I think the erosion in your land is beginning to erode your thinking capacity. Who told you all these power struggle is for the benefit of any region? The politicians are pursuing their respective personal interest. They only appeal to the sentiments of fools to achieve their aims. Mind you, they're together! I repeat, they're together. Hausa/Igbo/Yoruba/ SS are lines of divisions for poor people like you. From Sokoto, they'll fly helicopter to your village to grace an occasion on invitation by your people while you're typing rubbish from inside the shop you're sleeping in Lagos. They'll always settle.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Soldier Carrying Sand After Kiling Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest(pic / Atiku Receives Fayose At His Dubai Residence(photo) / Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.