Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,777 members, 7,813,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR (71307 Views)

South-West Monarchs To Save Osinbajo From Impeachment - The Guardian / Senate President, Saraki Meet Prime Minister Of Qatar, Sheikh Abdullah - Photos / Toyin And Bukola Saraki Meet With Prince Charles And Camilla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by misano(m): 8:17pm On Jul 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
It has happened grin

I call on my south south and south east brethren to please stay out of this war that is about to happen between two love birds grin

Watch as they slay out sophisticated people

Ok let's watch... Lol...
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by ccukoima84: 8:23pm On Jul 04, 2017
The West Should Enjoy Wat Eva The North Throw At Dem, Its Wat They(west) Requested 4. Its A Deserved Treatment. What Is Gagagban Saying? Tunubu!!! I Laf In Efik. Mbok Let Us Hear Word

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by Aragon: 8:31pm On Jul 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
It has happened grin I was in service yesternight when a member was sent a whatsapp message that bubu is gone. I was so shocked, he told me his friend from London close to the hospital where bubu is being treated sent the message to him. Its a sad story.

And you sort of believe LONDON is on the Moon or a Place difficult to reach? Well I shuttle between London and my Holland as much as I please and am around Nigerians that would actually know first if such a thing ever happened. I can actually be in London morrow if I so wish but there is no need for all that, you know WHY? If President Buhari dies.. BBC, CNN and all major news CHANNELS here would Rush to be the first to Break that News and not your friend. Actually when Abacha Died I knew before the Average Nigerian because CNN break the NEWS and I called Nigeria at once, but my Family hung up on me... It was the next day they knew and started saying they were scared cos you don't Joke with Abacha. Finally President BUHARI is a hard-core Muslim and would be buried according to Muslim rites and nobody dares Joke with that. So if a Muslim dies how long before they bury him, 24hrs? Go figure! President BUHARI will Return back home alive by God's grace just like he did last time Kpakam!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:33pm On Jul 04, 2017
Aragon:

And you sort of believe LONDON is on the Moon or a Place difficult to reach? Well I shuttle between London and my Holland as much as I please and am around Nigerians that would actually know first if such a thing ever happened. I can actually be in London morrow if I so wish but there is no need for all that, you know WHY? If President Buhari dies.. BBC, CNN and all major news CHANNELS here would Rush to be the first to Break that News and not your friend. Actually when Abacha Died I knew before the Average Nigerian because CNN break the NEWS and I called Nigeria at once, but my Family hung up on me... It was the next day the knew and started saying they were scared cos you don't Joke with Abacha. Finally President BUHARI is a hard-core Muslim and would be buried according to Muslim rites and nobody dares Joke with that. So if a Muslim dies how long before they bury him, 24hrs? Go figure! President BUHARI will Return back home alive by God's grace just like he did last time Kpakam!
So yaradua was a core Christian ba?

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by Jlow2: 8:36pm On Jul 04, 2017
Kathmandu:
Osibanjo is appearing weaker as the day passes by. Since he was sworn in as Acting or Coordinator he has always been on Audio mode
the worst is dat he looks so malnourished
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 04, 2017
veeceesynergy:
When Yar'dua was sick, all we heard of was Cabal this, Cabal that....after d death of Yar'dua (may his soul RIP), no single person was identified as d cabal.....now PMB has been ill, Cabal has become d order of d day....pls WHO IS/ARE THESE CABAL
Nah mortal combat guy..
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by Pylony(m): 8:37pm On Jul 04, 2017
40kobo77:
I laugh in TIV.

The meekness of a man does not mean he is weak. The Cabal and Saraki are just noise makers.

Unless they plan to impeach Osibanjo,kill him or even invite the military in.

Osibanjo constitutionally is still the Vice President,and is next in line to be the President.

Lastly,and i wrote about this yesterday. The Yoruba's are the "GLUE' holding Nigeria together. We are watching the way the Vice President is being treated.

We are watching.
Why then do you think there had being a deployment of Military men to 28states already.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by Basic123: 8:37pm On Jul 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
It has happened grin

I call on my south south and south east brethren to please stay out of this war that is about to happen between two love birds grin

If what I'm about to say is a lie let buhari survive, I was in service yesternight when a member was sent a whatsapp message that bubu is gone. I was so shocked, he told me his friend from London close to the hospital where bubu is being treated sent the message to him. Its a sad story.

lolz

what if They couldn't slay the sophisticated at the end what wilk you all do?....You will all kill yourselves.

later you real hypocrites will be calling someone else hypocrite.Yorubas did this for GEJ when edwin clark and GEJ were under their wives skirts,so your help is not needed

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by engrchykae(m): 8:40pm On Jul 04, 2017
eleojo23:
If it becomes necessary that Osibanjo should become president and they try to stop him, it won't be only IPOB that would be singing the secession song.
the way i see it,the north is caught between the devil and the deep blue sea.annoy the southwest and lose the only ally in their nigeria fraud.do nothing and the precious power goes south.the last option is to keep lying about buhari's health till 2019 while ensuring that the acting president remains in acting capacity and then elect another northern candidate.but i doubt if the southwest we support them again after showing their true colour after 2015 election where they grabbed everything.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by peacemara54(m): 8:40pm On Jul 04, 2017
We supply quality honey, unadulterated, raw from the bees. We suppply to states in nigeria
Call/whatsapp....my signature
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by Jlow2: 8:42pm On Jul 04, 2017
veeceesynergy:
When Yar'dua was sick, all we heard of was Cabal this, Cabal that....after d death of Yar'dua (may his soul RIP), no single person was identified as d cabal.....now PMB has been ill, Cabal has become d order of d day....pls WHO IS/ARE THESE CABAL
in-case you dnt knw.

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by imam07: 8:42pm On Jul 04, 2017
You talk like u did not pass through school.U think nigeria is a cave that any military will just take down.And why have u not since used pipeline to take Nigeria down if u have the will.U talked as if nigeria is a video game.There are many countries without oil and they are living fine and without any type of problem we are facing here.Let me tell u d truth u cant be great in Nigeria without having a deal in Lagos state.That is your financial or economic greatness cant be gauaranteed without u coming to lagos unless if u want to deceive yourself.
PapaBrowne:

Can you jejely explain how the strength of Nigeria lies in the South West.

The only strength the South West had previously was the press. And they used it very well.

Fortunately or unfortunately, social media has torn the print media apart. And that's the biggest problem of the South West today.

The North can use the military to hold Nigeria down.
The South South can use the pipelines to hold Nigeria down.
The South East, well Trade and threat of Seccesion.

The South west's only two leverages would have been the ports and the Banks. But half Nigerian banks are owned by people of the SE. And any attempt to hold the Lagos ports would result in an instant boom of the Southern ports.

Like I said, it's literally a checkmate. Very terrible miscalculation by the Southwest in 2015. The hatred towards the SS and SE by the SW was very unnecessary. Till today, we cannot understand it.
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by jconsulting(f): 8:43pm On Jul 04, 2017
All the mumu comment about SW fighting alone , If and if Bubu kick bucket Osinbanjo will take over , if we no sweet you please give transformer a hug or take a swim in the lagoon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by Basic123: 8:43pm On Jul 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

We the south south and south east have decided in our wisdom not to interfere but to watch and see what would happen between master and evals

You mean south south and his slaves in southeast.
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by yinkslinks(m): 8:44pm On Jul 04, 2017
Right now am packed in front of yakubu gowon's house in asokoro and the NSA just entered to visit him. I thinks bubu is gone. It's 8:45pm now in Abuja.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 04, 2017
40kobo77:
I laugh in TIV.

The meekness of a man does not mean he is weak. The Cabal and Saraki are just noise makers.

Osibanjo constitutionally is still the Vice President,and is next in line to be the President.

Lastly,and i wrote about this yesterday. The Yoruba's are the "GLUE' holding Nigeria together. We are watching the way the Vice President is being treated.

We are watching.
shataap there! You are not seeing anything else you would have known all this while that only these Northern cabals benefit from this country called Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by Basic123: 8:48pm On Jul 04, 2017
jconsulting:
All the mumu comment about SW fighting alone , If and if Bubu kick bucket Osinbanjo will take over , if we no sweet you please give transformer a hug or take a swim in the lagoon

This thread shows how unintelligent biafrans and their south south masters are.

Yaradua died and an ijaw man from the minority took over and heaven did not fall talkless of someone from majority tribe.

Biafrans are really deluded.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by OBAGADAFFI: 8:50pm On Jul 04, 2017
PapaBrowne:
Hmmmm!
The great mistake the South west made might just come back haunting.

Many South South and South East fellas like Osibanjo well but wouldn't fight for him. Right now the South West is literally left alone to go it against the North with absolutely no support from anywhere else.

In fact, if for any reason the North is careful in their treatment of the SW, it would be because they are scared the SE aNd SS would happily just secede and leave them alone.

It's called a checkmate! Left or right the game benefits the SE and SS and disfavors the SW and core North.
Correct
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by Truthisit: 8:50pm On Jul 04, 2017
If Yemi Osinbajo is destined to preside over Nigeria, nothing will stop him.
PapaBrowne:
Hmmmm!
The great mistake the South west made might just come back haunting.

Many South South and South East fellas like Osibanjo well but wouldn't fight for him. Right now the South West is literally left alone to go it against the North with absolutely no support from anywhere else.

In fact, if for any reason the North is careful in their treatment of the SW, it would be because they are scared the SE aNd SS would happily just secede and leave them alone.

It's called a checkmate! Left or right the game benefits the SE and SS and disfavors the SW and core North.
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by Basic123: 8:50pm On Jul 04, 2017
Aragon:

And you sort of believe LONDON is on the Moon or a Place difficult to reach? Well I shuttle between London and my Holland as much as I please and am around Nigerians that would actually know first if such a thing ever happened. I can actually be in London morrow if I so wish but there is no need for all that, you know WHY? If President Buhari dies.. BBC, CNN and all major news CHANNELS here would Rush to be the first to Break that News and not your friend. Actually when Abacha Died I knew before the Average Nigerian because CNN break the NEWS and I called Nigeria at once, but my Family hung up on me... It was the next day they knew and started saying they were scared cos you don't Joke with Abacha. Finally President BUHARI is a hard-core Muslim and would be buried according to Muslim rites and nobody dares Joke with that. So if a Muslim dies how long before they bury him, 24hrs? Go figure! President BUHARI will Return back home alive by God's grace just like he did last time Kpakam!

you think Igbos are intelligent?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by Aragon: 8:52pm On Jul 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

So yaradua was a core Christian ba?

Why is it so difficult for some of you to grasp simple Truth? Just because you want to be right! So of everything I wrote Including CNN etc breaking the news first. Do you even have an Idea what it is for a President to die in a Foreign land? The MI5, CIA, intelligent agencies would all be first to know cos they will be also checking the Country to know what follows, Unrest? War? Trouble? etc... And about Yaradua, Nigerians don't know Jack, everything was hearsay, Rumors etc.. Cos he was Controlled and Managed by the Cabal which included his wife. Even GEJ did not have access to him. It was the brave Sahara Reporters (that some kids here try to trash) they are the ones that Break the News when the Cabal brought Yaradua home at Night. Was he brought in Alive or Dead? Nobody knows, but best bet is he came alive in an Air Ambulance because you can't Control Westerner Press, you just cant and they will break that News. Yaradua Died in Nigeria and not abroad, most things that happened then pointed that, it was later people started spreading Rumors that he died abroad, there is no single proof to back that up. There you have it. Finally Yaradua is not Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 04, 2017
Terkimbi01:
Please and please,
I am begging all the Middle Belters and all Southerners. to come together now and stand with Osinbajo.

I know of the quarrel between the South West n South East/South South, but it is in everybody's interest to put the North where she belongs.

This might be our last chance.

Take that begging and shove it up ur a**

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by Basic123: 8:58pm On Jul 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

We can't trust the westerners anymore, not after what they did. Now you want our support but you guys keep going behind us with tinubu to backstabbing us. Receive your punishment before we come tobyour rescue

To hell with your support!

This people sha wan feel important by fire by thunder.Just watch and see.The only thing that will not make you to commit suicide is for buhari not to die.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:00pm On Jul 04, 2017
Basic123:

To hell with your support!

This people sha wan feel important by fire by thunder.Just watch and see.The only thing that will not make you to commit suicide is for buhari not to die.
See you
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by SycophanticGoat: 9:01pm On Jul 04, 2017
40kobo77:
I laugh in TIV.

We are watching.

See this one oh! You've not even started crying! Continue jumping from thread to thread and keep posting useless fabricated rejoinder, from the pit of hell, about Igbo's! The monster you all joined hands to groom will consume you all, one after the other!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by barcaboi(m): 9:01pm On Jul 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
It has happened grin

If what I'm about to say is a lie let buhari survive, I was in service yesternight when a member was sent a whatsapp message that bubu is gone. I was so shocked, he told me his friend from London close to the hospital where bubu is being treated sent the message to him. Its a sad story.
suddenly when it is conspiracy theory, u wld believe sahara....anyway dem say dem say guy....what's the name of the hospital ur frnd that sent whatsapp msg call the hospital. ...send d whatsapp msg too

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:02pm On Jul 04, 2017
barcaboi:

suddenly when it is conspiracy theory, u wld believe sahara....anyway dem say dem say guy....what's the name of the hospital ur frnd that sent whatsapp msg call the hospital. ...send d whatsapp msg too
Aswear down
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by Basic123: 9:03pm On Jul 04, 2017
Kathmandu:
Osibanjo is appearing weaker as the day passes by. Since he was sworn in as Acting or Coordinator he has always been on Audio mode

GEJ was weaker than him then,even you yourself will be the weakest of them all.

You don't want people to see you as you actually want your boss to die.You take step with caution.

You cannot compare GEJ when he was the acting president and when he actually became the president.
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by unitedsurv: 9:03pm On Jul 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
It has happened grin

He be like say na that your friend kill am grin
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by Basic123: 9:05pm On Jul 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
See you
we shall see...lolz.I will call this thread back when need be then.
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by farem: 9:07pm On Jul 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

We the south south and south east have decided in our wisdom not to interfere but to watch and see what would happen between master and evals

You can only be a foreigner or slave in Nigeria. No one person represents those two regions. And as at this morning, no such meeting was held by these groups. Pls wake up from your illusion
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by emi14: 9:07pm On Jul 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Osinbanjo is a Coward

-This proves that the North doesn't want to lose power to the South anytime soon,
-This proves that the end to this Northern Oligarchy is not in sight

This really proves that Nigeria is a zoo.

One thing is certain this year sha;
Either we say RIP to Nigeria as a country or we say RIP to Buhari.

Imminent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) / Meet The 3 Women Who Made It Into President Buhari's Ministerial List [photos] / Metamorphosis Of Olusegun Obasanjo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.