Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR (71303 Views)

South-West Monarchs To Save Osinbajo From Impeachment - The Guardian / Senate President, Saraki Meet Prime Minister Of Qatar, Sheikh Abdullah - Photos / Toyin And Bukola Saraki Meet With Prince Charles And Camilla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 6:47pm On Jul 04, 2017
ifewise:
The will of God will come to pass,The chosen one will become president.
Saraki is the chosen one

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by Decryptor(m): 6:48pm On Jul 04, 2017
40kobo77:
I laugh in TIV.

The meekness of a man does not mean he is weak. The Cabal and Saraki are just noise makers.

Unless they plan to impeach Osibanjo,kill him or even invite the military in.

Osibanjo constitutionally is still the Vice President,and is next in line to be the President.

Lastly,and i wrote about this yesterday. The Yoruba's are the "GLUE' holding Nigeria together. We are watching the way the Vice President is being treated.

We are watching.

You people will do NADA if the cabal decides to kick Osibanjo outta Aso Rock. Highest una go do na carry placard and then blame it on IPOB!

25 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by Okies27(m): 6:48pm On Jul 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Flash news from sahara reporters

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/882277879912038402
. Whoever plans to unseat Osinbajo will die. Covenant children ti take over.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by Terkimbi01: 6:48pm On Jul 04, 2017
Please and please,
I am begging all the Middle Belters and all Southerners. to come together now and stand with Osinbajo.

I know of the quarrel between the South West n South East/South South, but it is in everybody's interest to put the North where she belongs.

This might be our last chance.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by lozairio(m): 6:49pm On Jul 04, 2017
40kobo77:
I laugh in TIV.

The meekness of a man does not mean he is weak. The Cabal and Saraki are just noise makers.

Osibanjo constitutionally is still the Vice President,and is next in line to be the President.

Lastly,and i wrote about this yesterday. The Yoruba's are the "GLUE' holding Nigeria together. We are watching the way the Vice President is being treated.

We are watching.
Abi o because that Osinbajo I no trust am that guy

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by Decryptor(m): 6:50pm On Jul 04, 2017
Terkimbi01:
Please and please,
I am begging all the Middle Belters and all Southerners. to come together now and stand with Osinbajo.

I know of the quarrel between the South West n South East/South South, but it is in everybody's interest to put the North where she belongs.

God forbid! I'd rather prefer Saraki to be president than Osibanjo.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 04, 2017
Sahara Reporters are imperialist owned and run, their task is to mislead so that we are too confused to figure out their conspiracies and webs of deceit.

Reality is the cabal in charge of Nigeria is the imperialist cabal which both Osinbajo and NAss leadership are cooperative partners in.

Confusion is that Buhari's enemies in NAss are according to SR conspiring to ensure Osinbajo does not succeed Buhari, even though Buhari has already in a sense handed over to him as Acting President.

The story at same time is meant to sensitize us to the eventuality that Buhari is definitely not recovering, since imperialists in London have his life in their hands, and will definitely through their slow poisoning ensure he leaves the presidency seat one way or another.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by GuntersChain(m): 6:50pm On Jul 04, 2017
doctrine of necessity loading. Can the current senate do it the way david mark did it. Time shall tell

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
It has happened grin

I call on my south south and south east brethren to please stay out of this war that is about to happen between two love birds grin

Watch as they slay out sophisticated people

If what I'm about to say is a lie let buhari survive, I was in service yesternight when a member was sent a whatsapp message that bubu is gone. I was so shocked, he told me his friend from London close to the hospital where bubu is being treated sent the message to him. Its a sad story.
Which war?
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 6:51pm On Jul 04, 2017
Okies27:
. Whoever plans to unseat Osinbajo will die. Covenant children ti take over.
Afonja prophesy no they work undecided

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by ifewise(m): 6:51pm On Jul 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Saraki is the chosen one
Osinbajo,One of this will happen soon either Buhari return or Oshinbajo replaces him.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by Kiakia(m): 6:53pm On Jul 04, 2017
veeceesynergy:
When Yar'dua was sick, all we heard of was Cabal this, Cabal that....after d death of Yar'dua (may his soul RIP), no single person was identified as d cabal.....now PMB has been ill, Cabal has become d order of d day....pls WHO IS/ARE THESE CABAL
The cabals are members of Buhari's kitchen cabinet. I am sure you know them.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 6:54pm On Jul 04, 2017
Terkimbi01:
Please and please,

We can't trust the westerners anymore, not after what they did. Now you want our support but you guys keep going behind us with tinubu to backstabbing us. Receive your punishment before we come tobyour rescue

17 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by chris31(m): 6:54pm On Jul 04, 2017
The West should be very careful with the North this time around unless they want a repeat of Abiola case
One thing i dont no is whether the West can actually confront the North should anything go wrong against Osibanjo

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by saintandsinnerz: 6:55pm On Jul 04, 2017
40kobo77:
I laugh in TIV.

We are watching.
Shut up joor, people wey matter dey talk this one dey talk. Wetin una go do if they comot the mere commissioner ? Talking as if they did anything when they prevented Abiola. Cowwwwardssss

16 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
It has happened grin

I call on my south south and south east brethren to please stay out of this war that is about to happen between two love birds grin

Watch as they slay out sophisticated people

If what I'm about to say is a lie let buhari survive, I was in service yesternight when a member was sent a whatsapp message that bubu is gone. I was so shocked, he told me his friend from London close to the hospital where bubu is being treated sent the message to him. Its a sad story.
We just they observed. Thank you Jesus. Ayedepo said it , he will pray fire upon anyone that curses Jonathan. grin
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 6:58pm On Jul 04, 2017
beamtopola:
We just they observed. Thank you Jesus. Ayedepo said it , he will pray fire upon anyone that curses Jonathan. grin
Our God is alive

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by LexngtonSteele: 6:58pm On Jul 04, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

Fadiga24 is synonymous to STUP1DITY & JOBLESSNESS

Osinbajo has achieved more than your entire generations have ever dreamed of

What makes me laugh is that those salivating that Saraki would unseat Osinbajo don't know BUKOLA is actually a Yoruba guy grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

We can't trust the westerners anymore, not after what they did. Now you want our support but you guys keep going behind us with tinubu to backstabbing us. Receive your punishment before we come tobyour rescue
Them done dey begg.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by evergreen9: 6:59pm On Jul 04, 2017
40kobo77:
I laugh in TIV.

We are watching.

smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by LordOfNaira: 6:59pm On Jul 04, 2017
Kathmandu:
Osibanjo is appearing weaker as the day passes by. Since he was sworn in as Acting or Coordinator he has always been on Audio mode

Do something!!!
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by Abagworo(m): 7:00pm On Jul 04, 2017
Isn't Saraki a Yoruba man?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 04, 2017
Terkimbi01:
Please and please,

lol,did osinbade stand for middle belters when we were being slaughtered, na,we stood for ourselves,aren't u aware of his plan out of recession?, tax us for breathing,so no,its every man for himself and God for us all

18 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:02pm On Jul 04, 2017
beamtopola:

Them done dey begg.
We no go gree for them

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by wristbangle: 7:02pm On Jul 04, 2017
No course for alarm. Time will definitely tell cool
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:02pm On Jul 04, 2017
Abagworo:
Isn't Saraki a Yoruba man?
How's saraki a Yoruba man?

9 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:03pm On Jul 04, 2017
40kobo77:
I laugh in TIV.

We are watching.

13 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:03pm On Jul 04, 2017
wristbangle:
No course for alarm. Time will definitely tell cool
You should be begging son and no let pride enter you

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by Curlieweed: 7:05pm On Jul 04, 2017
GenBuhari:
Sahara Reporters are imperialist owned and run, their task is to mislead so that we are too confused to figure out their conspiracies and webs of deceit.

Reality is the cabal in charge of Nigeria is the imperialist cabal which both Osinbajo and NAss leadership are cooperative partners in.

I believe you. I swear down!

In fact ehn, one of those imperialist agents was asking me for bribe the other day because the "q" on my engine number appeared like "9" on the particulars.

These imperialists sef

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by LasGidiOwner: 7:05pm On Jul 04, 2017
ehie:
lol,did osinbade stand for middle belters when we were being slaughtered, na,we stood for ourselves,aren't u aware of his plan out of recession?, tax us for breathing,so no,its every man for himself and God for us all

It is a struggle to save Nigeria.
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by mightyhazell: 7:05pm On Jul 04, 2017
GenBuhari:

Confusion is that Buhari's enemies in NAss are according to SR conspiring to ensure Osinbajo does not succeed Buhari, even though Buhari has already in a sense handed over to him as Acting President.

The story at same time is meant to sensitize us to the eventuality that Buhari is definitely not recovering, since imperialists in London have his life in their hands, and will definitely through their slow poisoning ensure he leaves the presidency seat one way or another.
no conspiracy theories to knock us out with 2day?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by MrSly(m): 7:10pm On Jul 04, 2017
dealslip:
Hmm. With this, we can confirm Buhari ain't returning. We are the ones to decide who handles our affairs not some cabals.
Where will you decide it? In NL? North is seriously playing the game others are just spectators.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Soldier Carrying Sand After Kiling Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest(pic / Atiku Receives Fayose At His Dubai Residence(photo) / Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.