Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,805 members, 7,813,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR (71310 Views)

South-West Monarchs To Save Osinbajo From Impeachment - The Guardian / Senate President, Saraki Meet Prime Minister Of Qatar, Sheikh Abdullah - Photos / Toyin And Bukola Saraki Meet With Prince Charles And Camilla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by Chinagurum1995(m): 3:00am On Jul 05, 2017
Why they don't want Mr. Vice President Yemi Osinbajo to be our President I mean we want him too become our next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. sad

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by Markfemi2: 3:13am On Jul 05, 2017
fatiaforreal:

You think we're as stupid as you're?
Yorubas cannot fall victim to your propaganda. How many times will Buhari die according to you idiots? Is Bukola Saraki not a Yoruba man? Was is not Buhari that saved Saraki from Tinubu?
Now listen, I think the erosion in your land is beginning to erode your thinking capacity. Who told you all these power struggle is for the benefit of any region? The politicians are pursuing their respective personal interest. They only appeal to the sentiments of fools to achieve their aims. Mind you, they're together! I repeat, they're together. Hausa/Igbo/Yoruba/ SS are lines of divisions for poor people like you. From Sokoto, they'll fly helicopter to your village to grace an occasion on invitation by your people while you're typing rubbish from inside the shop you're sleeping in Lagos. They'll always settle.

Saraki is not a Yoruba man

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by 2n2k(m): 3:49am On Jul 05, 2017
LordAdam16:

To be accurate, it wasn't a fight.

AC and CPC in 2011 had Yoruba VP aspirants. It was clear it would remain the case in 2015.

Tinubu felt with his age and standing in 2015, it was the best time to go for gold in the center, and it didn't go as planned as he wasn't picked for the VP position. It was a risk as it meant that the plan to dismantle the Hausa-Fulani hegemony in Nigeria by the South started by Obj and continued by GEJ ended abruptly.

And that is the cause of the anger against the SW, they blew the chance we had to make the South the power bloc in Nigeria because of ordinary VP position that'd have been offered them on a plate in 2019. Now, we are back to the Hausa/Fulani dominance and Tinubu was the first casualty with the whittling of his influence. Now, Osinbajo would likely be the second casualty.

-Lord

Though this argument is getting away from the object of the thread, let me chip this in.

In the 13 of the 18 years in the 4th republic that the southerners have held presidential powers, how far do you think the 'Hausa-Fulani hegemony' was dismantled?

If the south relied on being the president to be able to dismantle the hegemony, do you really think it will be in presidency in perpetuity? Why do you think the north cannot reverse the dismantling when it is their turn?

In the run-up to 2015 election, southerners (mostly SE/SS) naively believed that they had successfully weaned the middle-belt away from the so-called hegemony, what happened in that election?

Why would anyone in a partisan democracy realistically think that a Tinubu in ACN/APC owes a Jonathan in PDP any loyalty in an election that is a zero-sum game? That is real definition of disloyalty and treachery. Something like hat allegedly happened in 2011 and we all know all the insinuation of back-hand dealing directed at tinubu. All southerners are not in the same party, they cannot all face the same direction. To be in one party and surreptitiously undermine same in the name of undefined southern solidarity is treachery.

Your last paragraph appeared to equate tinuby's political fortune to that of SW. So anything not personally given to him but given to a south-westerner who is not his acolyte is a loss to the SW.

If there is any hegemony, it is the structure of the federation that gives it not presidential powers and no southern presidents even tampered with that (2014 conference report, if you read it, tampered with nothing fundamental and the surface it scratched is still subject to full constitutional amendment procedures)
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by tosinjay(m): 4:02am On Jul 05, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
It has happened grin

I call on my south south and south east brethren to please stay out of this war that is about to happen between two love birds grin

Watch as they slay out sophisticated people

If what I'm about to say is a lie let buhari survive, I was in service yesternight when a member was sent a whatsapp message that bubu is gone. I was so shocked, he told me his friend from London close to the hospital where bubu is being treated sent the message to him. Its a sad story.
God forgive me, why is it that the man inside me just feel joy at the hearing that bubu is dead, it's a sin and not right. But i just cannot help it, although I've nt been godly lately. This goes to show the pain of having this man in power.

Before im enter we no like am and suspected what later turned out, but when he won we were like if he'll do the job well, fine but the man mess the whole place up like toilet.
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by Markfemi2: 4:14am On Jul 05, 2017
PapaBrowne:

Can you jejely explain how the strength of Nigeria lies in the South West.

The only strength the South West had previously was the press. And they used it very well.

Fortunately or unfortunately, social media has torn the print media apart. And that's the biggest problem of the South West today.

The North can use the military to hold Nigeria down.
The South South can use the pipelines to hold Nigeria down.
The South East, well Trade and threat of Seccesion.

The South west's only two leverages would have been the ports and the Banks. But half Nigerian banks are owned by people of the SE. And any attempt to hold the Lagos ports would result in an instant boom of the Southern ports.

Like I said, it's literally a checkmate. Very terrible miscalculation by the Southwest in 2015. The hatred towards the SS and SE by the SW was very unnecessary. Till today, we cannot understand it.

Rants of an Igbo coward
Is it not the same kaduna declaration that's making your leaders move up on down
Rather trade is the weapon Nigeria has used to tie you down by telling you they will seize it on Biafra exit
Brainless NYAMARI
Which dirty half of bank do igbos own lool guy wake up from your fantasy
What strength does se have ?
Despite all of Kanu's noise is Nigeria on standstill ?
It not your Igbo leaders wearing Fulani outfit up and down looool grin
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by bakynes(m): 4:25am On Jul 05, 2017
Markfemi2:

Saraki is not a Yoruba man
You are deceiving yourself if you think Saraki is not a Yoruba Man. Just go to his Wiki page and learn,you will know he is a full Yoruba man just that his father from Oyo State lived among the Fulani's does that take away his Yoruba blood.

If only you Igbos or maybe SS understand some of these things you will know the difference, Emir or Sultan is not an Hausa/Fulani title, it is an Islamic title and many Yorubas are Muslims as well.

The present Emir of Ilorin is a Yoruba Man. The city of Ilorin is highly Islamized compared to some other SW towns thats why you lot relate every Islamic things to only Hausa/Fulani not knowing it is an Arabian/Islamic title not particularly Hausa/Fulani title.

Other Yoruba towns like Ede,Iseyin,Saki are highly Islamic as well so learn

Islam came to Yoruba Land as well as Hausa/Fulani land, some people in Yoruba Land just preferred Christianity.
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by Markfemi2: 4:35am On Jul 05, 2017
bakynes:

You are deceiving yourself if you think Saraki is not a Yoruba Man. Just go to his Wiki page and learn,you will know he is a full Yoruba man just that his father from Oyo State lived among the Fulani's does that take away his Yoruba blood.

If only you Igbos or maybe SS understand some of these things you will know the difference, Emir or Sultan is not an Hausa/Fulani title, it is an Islamic title and many Yorubas are Muslims as well.

The present Emir of Ilorin is a Yoruba Man. The city of Ilorin is highly Islamized compared to some other SW towns thats why you lot relate every Islamic things to only Hausa/Fulani not knowing it is an Arabian/Islamic title not particularly Hausa/Fulani title.

Other Yoruba towns like Ede,Iseyin,Saki are highly Islamic as well so learn

Islam came to Yoruba Land as well as Hausa/Fulani land, some people in Yoruba Land just preferred Christianity.

Omo fa ra ba le
Emir is not a Yoruba man
No Yoruba man will bow to sultan of sokoto simple as ABC
No Yoruba man will watch a Fulani emir
I'm a Yoruba man
And Islam has nothing to do with having Fulani emir afterall all of Osun has obas are they are Muslims

Take a look at his wiki page nothing on Yoruba but look at his wives own

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by Nobody: 4:36am On Jul 05, 2017
three:
This sounds a bit contrived

How come SaharaReporters suddenly came upon this information after an 'eventful' day at the Senate?

Seems like their usual strategy of gaming the system

Sahara sabi lie. Dem try Bukar Abba, e no work. grin
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by Nobody: 4:38am On Jul 05, 2017
tosinjay:

God forgive me, why is it that the man inside me just feel joy at the hearing that bubu is dead, it's a sin and not right. But i just cannot help it, although I've nt been godly lately. This goes to show the pain of having this man in power.

Before im enter we no like am and suspected what later turned out, but when he won we were like if he'll do the job well, fine but the man mess the whole place up like toilet.

It's Buhari holding your destiny not your village people. Looser !

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by bakynes(m): 4:58am On Jul 05, 2017
Markfemi2:

Omo fa ra ba le
Emir is not a Yoruba man
No Yoruba man will bow to sultan of sokoto simple as ABC
No Yoruba man will watch a Fulani emir
I'm a Yoruba man
And Islam has nothing to do with having Fulani emir afterall all of Osun has obas are they are Muslims

Take a look at his wiki page nothing on Yoruba but look at his wives own
See you can't argue it, let me tell you if I was born in the East and raised in the East and I behave like an Igbo man does that remove the Yoruba blood in me. Why are all his family members and Sons bearing Yoruba names(Oluwaseni,Gbemi and ,Teniola) are they not supposed to be bearing Fulani names like Daura, Dambazua etc. Guy go and sitdown the history of how Ilorin got to be an emirate is known,the throne was previously occupied by a fulani man until they were forced out but because the place has been highly Islamized and declared an emirate, the title cannot be reverted to Obaship. Go and learn brother.

The Governor Abdul Fatah Ahmed sounds Hausa/Fulani but the man is a Yoruba Man.
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by Markfemi2: 4:59am On Jul 05, 2017
bakynes:

See you can't argue it, let me tell you if I was born in the East and raised in the East and I behave like an Igbo man does that remove the Yoruba blood in me. Why are all his family members and Sons bearing Yoruba names(Oluwaseni,Gbemi and ,Teniola) are they not supposed to be bearing Fulani names like Daura, Dambazua etc. Guy go and sitdown the history of how Ilorin got to be an emirate is known,the throne was previously occupied by a fulani man until they were forced out but because the place has been highly Islamized and declared an emirate, the title cannot be reverted to Obaship. Go and learn brother.

The Governor Abdul Fatah Ahmed sounds Hausa/Fulani but the man is a Yoruba Man.

Uncle Ahmed is a Yoruba man but Saraki isn't
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by Daboomb: 5:05am On Jul 05, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
It has happened grin

I call on my south south and south east brethren to please stay out of this war that is about to happen between two love birds grin

If what I'm about to say is a lie let buhari survive, I was in service yesternight when a member was sent a whatsapp message that bubu is gone. I was so shocked, he told me his friend from London close to the hospital where bubu is being treated sent the message to him. Its a sad story.

These Nnyamirin people (Ibos) are the problem of this country.
Unfortunately, if not for this same Osinbajo that was pleading on behalf of these children of Anger and hatred, the Almanjeris would have slaughtered you guys like goats!

Yet, you still have the temerity to wish Osinbajo evil, simply because he is Yoruba, ehn?

Just know that the moment Yorubas remove their restraint and voice of reason, you are finished.

That fight you Ibos have been planning and scheming for since your defeat in 1970, you wont ever see it. undecided

And Yes, Yorubas are far to sophisticated for animals like you to understand or predict. You can roast in your jealousy. tongue tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by asogwa88: 5:20am On Jul 05, 2017
Am laughing in Greek .......fingers crossed as things unfold in the Zoo
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by bakynes(m): 5:21am On Jul 05, 2017
Markfemi2:

Uncle Ahmed is a Yoruba man but Saraki isn't

Well I will say he is a mix of both but a more dominant Yoruba gene. According to Wiki his Paternal ancestors were Fulani from Mail but generations of marrying women of the Old Oyo Empire has made Abubakar Bukola Saraki a Yoruba man.

His case is just like that of Ross Barkley, His great grandfather is a Black Nigerian who married a white English woman and their mixed race son married an English white woman again which will make them give birth to a white English child with Nigerian decent. Today you can't say Ross Barkley isn't English after all he is white.

Same goes for Bukola Saraki his siblings are Temitope,Laolu and Gbemisola Saraki... His children are Oluwaseni and Teniola saraki.
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by israelmao(m): 5:22am On Jul 05, 2017
Sahara Reporters with grapevine news.This same media house was used to bring down Jonathan's government with its spurious stories on Boko Haram insurgence.Now there is a reversal of events and nemesis is fast catching up with the then evil plotters.
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by fendorf(m): 5:30am On Jul 05, 2017
I don't believe this story
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by Markfemi2: 5:48am On Jul 05, 2017
bakynes:

Well I will say he is a mix of both but a more dominant Yoruba gene. According to Wiki his Paternal ancestors were Fulani from Mail but generations of marrying women of the Old Oyo Empire has made Abubakar Bukola Saraki a Yoruba man.

His case is just like that of Ross Barkley, His great grandfather is a Black Nigerian who married a white English woman and their mixed race son married an English white woman again which will make them give birth to a white English child with Nigerian decent. Today you can't say Ross Barkley isn't English after all he is white.

Same goes for Bukola Saraki his siblings are Temitope,Laolu and Gbemisola Saraki... His children are Oluwaseni and Teniola saraki.
Saraki is not loyal to Yoruba cause ! Simple
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by bakynes(m): 5:51am On Jul 05, 2017
Markfemi2:

Saraki is not loyal to Yoruba cause ! Simple
I agree but he is a Yoruba-Fulani man.
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by Markfemi2: 6:04am On Jul 05, 2017
bakynes:

I agree but he is a Yoruba-Fulani man.

He's not Fulani Yoruba anything what your doing now is luke when biafrans lay claim to Rivers by force
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by orisa37: 6:17am On Jul 05, 2017
Please pass to IKE EKWEREMADU to see what Saraki is doing behind him.
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by ariesbull: 6:39am On Jul 05, 2017
[quote author=bakynes post=58135718]

The Governor Abdul Fatah Ahmed sounds Hausa/Fulani but the man is a Yoruba Man.[/quo

Is tat so
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by omenka(m): 6:39am On Jul 05, 2017
kozmicity:

Your signature tho..

Tis cool
Thanks..

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by ariesbull: 6:40am On Jul 05, 2017
Markfemi2:

He's not Fulani Yoruba anything what your doing now is luke when biafrans lay claim to Rivers by force

Sariki has made. It known that his Fulani
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by Markfemi2: 7:06am On Jul 05, 2017
ariesbull:

Sariki has made. It known that his Fulani

I am Yoruba and will be delusional to think Saraki is one of us
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by omoelerin1: 7:11am On Jul 05, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
It has happened grin

you must be a gulible or an ignorant! you too, just consider the source of your information. if buhari dies today, within 5 minutes the whole world will know. many nigerians are primitive.
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by bakynes(m): 7:11am On Jul 05, 2017
Markfemi2:

You cant wish away the Yoruba blood inside of him now. He is even more Yoruba than Fulani he only has ancestral ties to Fulani.
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by Markfemi2: 7:15am On Jul 05, 2017
bakynes:

You cant wish away the Yoruba blood inside of him now. He is even more Yoruba than Fulani he only has ancestral ties to Fulani.

Go and tell him to install oba in ilorin
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by gotnel: 7:17am On Jul 05, 2017
Any other fellow apart from the sitting vice president can not succeed the president in case of death or any incapacitation.
If any other arrangement is made apart from what the constitution spelled out, then, anarchy will become the order of the day.
Tribalism, religious and favouritism can not be allowed to control our polity's.
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by bakynes(m): 7:23am On Jul 05, 2017
Markfemi2:

Go and tell him to install oba in ilorin
Well I must agree with you, no matter how much Yoruba blood he has inside of him, if he doesn't want to identify with us we cannot call him Yoruba. But I am not aware of where he said he is Fulani and not Yoruba. Why then did he names his kids Yoruba names, his father, mother and his siblings all bear Yoruba names? Just like we know Ikwerre in PH are Igbos by Culture and tradition but they still refuse to identify themselves as Igbos.
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by Kingkamal(m): 7:25am On Jul 05, 2017
40kobo77:
I laugh in TIV.

The meekness of a man does not mean he is weak. The Cabal and Saraki are just noise makers.

Unless they plan to impeach Osibanjo,kill him or even invite the military in.

Osibanjo constitutionally is still the Vice President,and is next in line to be the President.

Lastly,and i wrote about this yesterday. The Yoruba's are the "GLUE' holding Nigeria together. We are watching the way the Vice President is being treated.

We are watching.
Saraki is a Yoruba man.
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by seunmsg(m): 7:33am On Jul 05, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

Stop playing the ostrich, the SW vs North battle started from PA Awo, to MKO .The North gave the 1999 presidency to the SW, as a sign of reconciliation.

You probably didn't notice that Saraki was allowed by North in the Senate to checkmate any move from SW.
Why do you think PMB deliberately looked away when Saraki became Senate President?

Where is PMB today

Saraki is the only one making sure no activists or Politician from the SW capitalize on PMB sickness.

Where is Bakare, Save Nigeria group and co.

Thank God you know a little of history but even at that, be informed that there is currently no ongoing political battle between the west and north. The Buhari presidency is one and it shall remain so till 2019. We don't fight unnecessarily like you emotional Igbos.

However, if it becomes necessary based on the occurrence of some milestone to fight a cause, trust me, we won't be found wanting. We battled the military successfully and fought on behalf of Jonathan even when his own people were scared of associating with him. We know how to fight our battles so thanks for your concern, we just don't need your support for anything.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by seunmsg(m): 7:35am On Jul 05, 2017
Kingkamal:
Saraki is a Yoruba man.

Saraki is not a Yoruba man. His interest and values doesn't align with that of an omoluabi. We are not the tribe that do attaché by force.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Meet The 3 Women Who Made It Into President Buhari's Ministerial List [photos] / Metamorphosis Of Olusegun Obasanjo (Photos) / Ben Bruce Found This In A Primary School Textbook; See How He Reacted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.