Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,801 members, 7,813,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR (71309 Views)

South-West Monarchs To Save Osinbajo From Impeachment - The Guardian / Senate President, Saraki Meet Prime Minister Of Qatar, Sheikh Abdullah - Photos / Toyin And Bukola Saraki Meet With Prince Charles And Camilla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

We the south south and south east have decided in our wisdom not to interfere but to watch and see what would happen between master and evals

you keep running your mouth on this thread and I ask you what can souht south and south east do int he affairs of nigeria? who is relevant in that part of the country? hausas know too well never to mess with a Yoruba man.

keep to your ipob ranting.
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:12pm On Jul 04, 2017
schoolboij:

you keep running your mouth on this thread and I ask you what can souht south and south east do int he affairs of nigeria? who is relevant in that part of the country? hausas know too well never to mess with a Yoruba man.

keep to your ipob ranting.
Get the f
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by farem: 9:13pm On Jul 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
How's saraki a Yoruba man?
Na what then?
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by Newmanluckyman(m): 9:25pm On Jul 04, 2017
...is too late. In the event of the unexpected, Mr Osibanjo remains the president of Nigeria. That's nothing anybody can do about that. What's sauce for the geese is sauce for the gander .
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by AkupeMBANO(m): 9:26pm On Jul 04, 2017
40kobo77:
I laugh in TIV.

The meekness of a man does not mean he is weak. The Cabal and Saraki are just noise makers.

Unless they plan to impeach Osibanjo,kill him or even invite the military in.

Osibanjo constitutionally is still the Vice President,and is next in line to be the President.

Lastly,and i wrote about this yesterday. The Yoruba's are the "GLUE' holding Nigeria together. We are watching the way the Vice President is being treated.

We are watching.
you mean fear fear ass licking Afonjas
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by Ayo25: 9:27pm On Jul 04, 2017
People be talking nonsense.... As soon as Buhari goes, Osinbajo will be President until 2023 and yes 2023. Whosoever is not in agreement and any tongue that rises against it shall be condemned. The battle line is drawn o.
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by AkupeMBANO(m): 9:28pm On Jul 04, 2017
Keneking:
Bourdillion has lost this shocked
Hahahaha aswear the jagaban himself is panicking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:29pm On Jul 04, 2017
Ayo25:
People be talking nonsense.... As soon as Buhari goes, Osinbajo will be President until 2023 and yes 2023. Whosoever is not in agreement and any tongue that rises against it shall be condemned. The battle line is drawn o.
Yoruba shocked
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by Okies27(m): 9:37pm On Jul 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Afonja prophesy no they work undecided
. Haven't you noticed the new trend. Any person that wants power by all means goes down. The North will have to relinquish power sooner or later#newtrend.
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by seunmsg(m): 9:37pm On Jul 04, 2017
PapaBrowne:
[s]Hmmmm!
The great mistake the South west made might just come back haunting.

Many South South and South East fellas like Osibanjo well but wouldn't fight for him. Right now the South West is literally left alone to go it against the North with absolutely no support from anywhere else.

In fact, if for any reason the North is careful in their treatment of the SW, it would be because they are scared the SE aNd SS would happily just secede and leave them alone.

It's called a checkmate! Left or right the game benefits the SE and SS and disfavors the SW and core North.[/s]

The strategy behind the tweet from Sahara reporters is beyond the understanding of bigoted peeps like you. The Buhari presidency is one and there can never be a division. A south west vs north political battle will only happen in the minds of haters like you.

The doomsday that you and your ilk have been praying for since Jonathan lost the election will not happen. Keep on crying over a lost battle, at the end of the day, you all will be disappointed.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by olajizz01(m): 9:48pm On Jul 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
It has happened grin

I call on my south south and south east brethren to please stay out of this war that is about to happen between two love birds grin

Watch as they slay out sophisticated people

If what I'm about to say is a lie let buhari survive, I was in service yesternight when a member was sent a whatsapp message that bubu is gone. I was so shocked, he told me his friend from London close to the hospital where bubu is being treated sent the message to him. Its a sad story.
We don't even need u,can u fight for yourself talkless of fight for others.when it happen to your gej,if not Falana,Soyinka and others protesting in lagos and abuja and raising voices against the then cabals.what was the roles of your people then.
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by crackhouse(m): 9:50pm On Jul 04, 2017
veeceesynergy:
When Yar'dua was sick, all we heard of was Cabal this, Cabal that....after d death of Yar'dua (may his soul RIP), no single person was identified as d cabal.....now PMB has been ill, Cabal has become d order of d day....pls WHO IS/ARE THESE CABAL
my dear what u don't know u don't know simple. So relax.
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by lincs25(m): 9:52pm On Jul 04, 2017
Ghost cabal, if by paraventure Buhari died nothing will stop Osinbanjo from assuming the office of the President of Nigeria. Cabal my foot, who are they?
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by lloyds(m): 9:55pm On Jul 04, 2017
Kathmandu:
Osibanjo is appearing weaker as the day passes by. Since he was sworn in as Acting or Coordinator he has always been on Audio mode

The guy has the most dangerous and pressurized job in Nigeria now. He needs to carefully exert himself on things. Let the critics take it easy on him, it is not easy managing the complexities and tensions.
Pray for him.
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 04, 2017
ehie:
Sowore must be shiyting bricks now, if Saraki becomes President, it aint gonna be funny for our resident blackmailer

u tink it will b easy to silence Sowore even if Saraki bcomes d president?
ve not u heard abt d pen being mightier than the sword?
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by Lilimax(f): 9:56pm On Jul 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

So yaradua was a core Christian ba?
Touche!!! smiley
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by miqos02(m): 9:57pm On Jul 04, 2017
veeceesynergy:
When Yar'dua was sick, all we heard of was Cabal this, Cabal that....after d death of Yar'dua (may his soul RIP), no single person was identified as d cabal.....now PMB has been ill, Cabal has become d order of d day....pls WHO IS/ARE THESE CABAL
there may be no cabal after all.

Read : The Accidental Public Servant by El rufai
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:00pm On Jul 04, 2017
seunmsg:

The strategy behind the tweet from Sahara reporters is beyond the understanding of bigoted peeps like you. The Buhari presidency is one and there can never be a division. A south west vs north political battle will only happen in the minds of haters like you.

The doomsday that you and your ilk have been praying for since Jonathan lost the election will not happen. Keep on crying over a lost battle, at the end of the day, you all will be disappointed.

The northerners don't want you anymore...
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by alanka(f): 10:01pm On Jul 04, 2017
Only way saraki can witness what befalls this country is prison.

Saraki not witness it or he does in prison .
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by Lilimax(f): 10:03pm On Jul 04, 2017
Newmanluckyman:
...is too late. In the event of the unexpected, Mr Osibanjo remains the president of Nigeria. That's nothing anybody can do about that. What's sauce for the geese is sauce for the gander .
Do you think the Northern oligarchy with their born-to-rule mentality will fold hands and allow power to slip from them undecided? Never! They wouldnt allow the Yardua saga to play itself again. I so much believe this Sahara Reporters news embarassed
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 04, 2017
They can all just be lying or deflecting us from their main plans
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by imam07: 10:05pm On Jul 04, 2017
Is there any time in the history of Nigeria u assisted the yorubas?I have not heard of it and i know it has never happened.Keep ur assistance to urself we dont need it.Were u the one that assisted Osinbajo to get to the post of acting president.
CROWNWEALTH019:

We can't trust the westerners anymore, not after what they did. Now you want our support but you guys keep going behind us with tinubu to backstabbing us. Receive your punishment before we come tobyour rescue
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by Newmanluckyman(m): 10:07pm On Jul 04, 2017
Lilimax:
Do you think the Northern oligarchy with their born-to-rule mentality will fold hands and allow power to slip from them undecided? Never! They wouldnt allow the Yardua saga to play itself again. I so much believe this Sahara Reporters news embarassed
...i understand your concerns but whose fault?Besides the constitution is SUPREME and there's nothing anyone can do about it. The northern oligarchy only strategy is to cause a civil unrest in the North then the military will assume power once again. Then that's the end of Nigeria.
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by nototribalist: 10:08pm On Jul 04, 2017
auntysimbiat:
WATCH THIS TWO VIDEO, I THINK OSINBAJO NEEDS TO STOP SITTING ON CHAIR KEPT FOR HIM, HE SHOULD BE MOVING WITH HIS OWN CHAIR...

OBEDIENCE IS BETTER THAN SACRIFICE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRM9uztLPt0
looool this is the most funniest thing I've ever heard this year.
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by supereagle(m): 10:12pm On Jul 04, 2017
Fadiga24:
Osinbanjo is synonymous to weakness.

He can't handle Nigeria.

The gentle stride of a tiger is not a sign of cowardice.
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by jargo89(m): 10:16pm On Jul 04, 2017
Lilimax:
Your point being?
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by Viergeachar: 10:25pm On Jul 04, 2017
Lilimax:

Only deluded loooonatic flatiyeasterners are aware of the 'northern oligarchy' that will prevent Osinbajo from over from PMB when infact Osinbajo is already acting president. angry

Every prominent northern leader including the COAS have pledged allegiance to the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. smiley
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by Viergeachar: 10:28pm On Jul 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

The northerners don't want you anymore...

You sound like a morrron!

How can a Saraki that refused to be made acting president by his colleagues be working against his Yoruba brother

Which tribe is begging to remain in the north beyond October 1
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by CioAngels(f): 10:28pm On Jul 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Flash news from sahara reporters

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/882277879912038402
Ha, saraki too, very very sad.
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by jargo89(m): 10:30pm On Jul 04, 2017
What do Igbos really want?

I have always pride myself as a non-tribalistic and flexible guy, but the hatred I am seeing here is really getting to me.

You said Hausas are planning to usurp the VP to prevent Yorubas from ruling the nation, and that gladdens your heart. Of what benefit is that to your region? How does that ensure the development of Igbo land? But no, most of the comments here suggest Yorubas are meeting their waterloo. Whats with you people? When did hating become the air you breath? Just to spite Yorubas or what?

If Osinbajo is usurped and sparks a tribal issue, will it make you Easterners joyful? If Osinbajo steps down, you say he is a coward. If he lobbies for the presidency, you say Yorubas are greedy.

Hatred is damaging. I read alot of comments here and I feel sad for people and even for myself because subconciously we act based on what we read.

Igbos, we Yorubas dont hate you. We've accomodated you in our lands. Some of us even pray you get your break away nation. But the fact we disagree in political stance shouldnt breed this hatred. At the end of the day, we are all humans.

Sorry the ranting became too much. Cheers.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by mbhs139(m): 10:34pm On Jul 04, 2017
omenka:
It is amazing how the minds of some people work. I get a migraine trying to wrap my head around the nature of their character honestly.

Isn't this the same news media they vow NEVER to take seriously, and whose stories they claim are ALL lies? How does one profess these things and then shamelessly publicise stories from the same source?

In the fullness of time, these hazy cloud hovering above my country will disperse, that I'm sure of. No single individual or a bunch of inconsolable nutjobs and sore losers is bigger than the state, and sooner than later, that truism will be confirmed by events as they succeed one another.

We've been down this path before, but I don't suppose kids who were born just a couple of days ago would know that.

Your thinking cap is on! Yes, I screamed that.

You see, it depends on what catches their fancy: if the news is for them, then #SR is it, otherwise, they call for #Sowore's head. That's their life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by mbhs139(m): 10:37pm On Jul 04, 2017
jargo89:
What do Igbos really want?

I have always pride myself as a non-tribalistic and flexible guy, but the hatred I am seeing here is really getting to me.

You said Hausas are planning to usurp the VP to prevent Yorubas from ruling the nation, and that gladdens your heart. Of what benefit is that to your region? How does that ensure the development of Igbo land? But no, most of the comments here suggest Yorubas are meeting their waterloo. Whats with you people? When did hating become the air you breath? Just to spite Yorubas or what?

If Osinbajo is usurped and sparks a tribal issue, will it make you Easterners joyful? If Osinbajo steps down, you say he is a coward. If he lobbies for the presidency, you say Yorubas are greedy.

Hatred is damaging. I read alot of comments here and I feel sad for people and even for myself because subconciously we act based on what we read.

Igbos, we Yorubas dont hate you. We've accomodated you in our lands. Some of us even pray you get your break away nation. But the fact we disagree in political stance shouldnt breed this hatred. At the end of the day, we are all humans.

Sorry the ranting became too much. Cheers.

For me really, I don't think it's about the Igbos, I think it's about the miscreants we have on social media.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Meet The 3 Women Who Made It Into President Buhari's Ministerial List [photos] / Metamorphosis Of Olusegun Obasanjo (Photos) / Ben Bruce Found This In A Primary School Textbook; See How He Reacted

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.