Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR (71305 Views)

South-West Monarchs To Save Osinbajo From Impeachment - The Guardian / Senate President, Saraki Meet Prime Minister Of Qatar, Sheikh Abdullah - Photos / Toyin And Bukola Saraki Meet With Prince Charles And Camilla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by watchindelta(m): 6:36pm On Jul 04, 2017
bullshit
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by ugosonics: 6:36pm On Jul 04, 2017
Ok oo

Check my signature for cheap internet data plan

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by crazygod(m): 6:36pm On Jul 04, 2017
What's the news on our 'ghost worker'/president

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by simplemach(m): 6:36pm On Jul 04, 2017
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by bennywise30(m): 6:36pm On Jul 04, 2017
Yoruba and hausa war don start

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by ReubenE(m): 6:37pm On Jul 04, 2017
To much drama when Buhari, APC, Saraki and SR are involved.....
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by Hasawa(m): 6:37pm On Jul 04, 2017
Democratic Coup ----- Am smelling something here ooooo

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 6:38pm On Jul 04, 2017
omenka:
It is amazing how the minds of some people work. I get a migraine trying to wrap my head around the nature of their character honestly.

Isn't this the same news media they now NEVER to take seriously, and whose stories they claim are ALL lies? How does one profess these things and then shamelessly publicise stories from the same source?

In the fullness of time, these hazy cloud hovering above my country will disperse, that I'm sure of. No single individual or a bunch of inconsolable nutjobs and sore losers is bigger than the state, and sooner than later, that truism will confirmed by events as they succeed one another.

We've been down this path before, but I don't suppose kids who were born just a couple of days ago would know that.
Omenka when we see truth from sahara we know it. This one is true and real, sai baba has kicked PLATE grin

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by donnie(m): 6:38pm On Jul 04, 2017
Ghen ghen....

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by imstrong1: 6:38pm On Jul 04, 2017
Saraki is over ambitious, osinbanjo looks unprepared

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by michoim(m): 6:39pm On Jul 04, 2017
SR always critical of Buhari and Saraki from time immemorial.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by omenka(m): 6:39pm On Jul 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Omenka when we see truth from sahara we know it. This one is true and real, sai baba has kicked PLATE grin
K.
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by NothingDoMe: 6:39pm On Jul 04, 2017
omenka:
It is amazing how the minds of some people work. I get a migraine trying to wrap my head around the nature of their character honestly.

Isn't this the same news media they now NEVER to take seriously, and whose stories they claim are ALL lies? How does one profess these things and then shamelessly publicise stories from the same source?

In the fullness of time, these hazy cloud hovering above my country will disperse, that I'm sure of. No single individual or a bunch of inconsolable nutjobs and sore losers is bigger than the state, and sooner than later, that truism will confirmed by events as they succeed one another.

We've been down this path before, but I don't suppose kids who were born just a couple of days ago would know that.
You still dey?

19 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 6:39pm On Jul 04, 2017
netoc65:
If this is true then it means that it has happened.

PMB must have kicked the Bucket !!!!!!!!!!

The guy below me though......
Wetin do me?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by nwakibie3(m): 6:40pm On Jul 04, 2017
OK grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by stevecantrell: 6:40pm On Jul 04, 2017
I wouldnt want a puppet govt teleguided from bourdillon either... I dont blame them !

12 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 04, 2017
So that means Tinubu and his musketeers will not tax us to death,thank God for little mercies,and tinubu will account for his otodo gbame land grab,he should have been content to remain a local champion

8 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 6:41pm On Jul 04, 2017
NothingDoMe:
You still dey?
Omenka has lost it.... Once saraki takes over all the BMC would go into exile grin

Uncle Gbawe is still missing since may 29th 2015

32 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by Omeokachie: 6:41pm On Jul 04, 2017
Is SR still owing Saraki N4billion?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 6:42pm On Jul 04, 2017
omenka:
K.
Hope all is well omenka?

13 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by Vision4God: 6:42pm On Jul 04, 2017
Fire of God consume every wicked activities and frustrate der agenda in Jesus name.
God is on d throne and d gates of hell shall not prevail

13 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by GeneralOjukwu: 6:42pm On Jul 04, 2017
Fadiga24:
Osinbanjo is synonymous to weakness.

He can't handle Nigeria.

Fadiga24 is synonymous with STUP1DITY & JOBLESSNESS

Osinbajo has achieved more than your entire generations have ever dreamed of

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by darlenese(f): 6:42pm On Jul 04, 2017
the guy haff" mud"

only an old wafferian can explain what" mud " means.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by mozonto(m): 6:43pm On Jul 04, 2017
That's why I always call Nigeria a zoo,things like this don't happen in a civilized country

9 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by Fadiga24(m): 6:43pm On Jul 04, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

Fadiga24 is synonymous to STUP1DITY & JOBLESSNESS

You don't have to resort to ad hominem to make your point.

Osinbajo has been a passenger in the affairs of the presidency since taking up the mantle of 'acting'

He isn't configured to the power play that is the bedrock of Aso rock politics

The cabal know that, that's why they are playing him, right left and center.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by Aburi001: 6:44pm On Jul 04, 2017
veeceesynergy:
When Yar'dua was sick, all we heard of was Cabal this, Cabal that....after d death of Yar'dua (may his soul RIP), no single person was identified as d cabal.....now PMB has been ill, Cabal has become d order of d day....pls WHO IS/ARE THESE CABAL
Another language is the PRESIDENCY.......Abeg who is/are the Presidency? grin

8 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by enemyofprogress: 6:44pm On Jul 04, 2017
Names for their so called holy shrine dem dey meet dey plan evil. Na God go scatter dem

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by Tyche(m): 6:44pm On Jul 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
It has happened grin

I call on my south south and south east brethren to please stay out of this war that is about to happen between two love birds grin

Watch as they slay out sophisticated people

More importantly, you Igbos should stay out of the limelight and avoid being used as an unaware proxy in this

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 6:44pm On Jul 04, 2017
40kobo77:
I laugh in TIV.

The meekness of a man does not mean he is weak. The Cabal and Saraki are just noise makers.

Unless they plan to impeach Osibanjo,kill him or even invite the military in.

Osibanjo constitutionally is still the Vice President,and is next in line to be the President.

Lastly,and i wrote about this yesterday. The Yoruba's are the "GLUE' holding Nigeria together. We are watching the way the Vice President is being treated.

We are watching.
We the south south and south east have decided in our wisdom not to interfere but to watch and see what would happen between master and evals

17 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 6:45pm On Jul 04, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

Fadiga24 is synonymous to STUP1DITY & JOBLESSNESS

What has achieved ?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by ifewise(m): 6:47pm On Jul 04, 2017
The will of God will come to pass,The chosen one will become president.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) / Meet The 3 Women Who Made It Into President Buhari's Ministerial List [photos] / Metamorphosis Of Olusegun Obasanjo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.