Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,878 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR (71313 Views)

South-West Monarchs To Save Osinbajo From Impeachment - The Guardian / Senate President, Saraki Meet Prime Minister Of Qatar, Sheikh Abdullah - Photos / Toyin And Bukola Saraki Meet With Prince Charles And Camilla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by imam07: 7:36pm On Jul 04, 2017
Fadiga24:

You don't have to resort to ad hominem to make your point.

Osinbajo has been a passenger in the affairs of the presidency since taking up the mantle of 'acting'

He isn't configured to the power play that is the status quo of Aso rock politics

The cabal know that, that's why they are playing him, right left and center.

He currently looks like a slow poke.

That is what you think. All of u think Osinbajo will come out and be telling nigerians his intention and plans. Black people do think when someone doesn't talk he is week but not so.In Vito Corleone voice in the God father movie ''never make ur known to ur enemies.
Forget a country called Nigeria if Saraki have a hidden plan against Osinbajo. It will be the last straw that will break a camel's back.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 04, 2017
`

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by LordAdam16: 7:38pm On Jul 04, 2017
2n2k:
Do people read the constitution at all before commenting.

The only person that can take-over from Buhari that will not require election within 3 months is osinbajo. If the senate president becomes acting president (for whatever reason), election must be called within 3 months to elect a new president and a new vice.

And which region do you think would win that election?

Or do you think there is any Yoruba man alive today that'd win bloc votes in SS/SE/NE/NW.

-Lord

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by airmark(m): 7:38pm On Jul 04, 2017
The country is sitting on a gun powder.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by permit(m): 7:38pm On Jul 04, 2017
goodmornin to u all
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by breakeven: 7:39pm On Jul 04, 2017
They have been used and about to be dumbed. History shows that it has always been like that, but they never learn from history

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 04, 2017
`

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by Omogbhollahorn(m): 7:40pm On Jul 04, 2017
PapaBrowne:
Hmmmm!
The great mistake the South west made might just come back haunting.

Many South South and South East fellas like Osibanjo well but wouldn't fight for him. Right now the South West is literally left alone to go it against the North with absolutely no support from anywhere else.

In fact, if for any reason the North is careful in their treatment of the SW, it would be because they are scared the SE aNd SS would happily just secede and leave them alone.

It's called a checkmate! Left or right the game benefits the SE and SS and disfavors the SW and core North.

Ode

You don't even know that the strenght of nigeria lies in the SW. Just watch

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by breakeven: 7:41pm On Jul 04, 2017
They have been used and about to be dumped. Afonjas never learn from history.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:42pm On Jul 04, 2017
Omogbhollahorn:

Ode

Hope you didn't leave wisdom under your feet when typing this shiit?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by Kyase(m): 7:42pm On Jul 04, 2017
Kathmandu:
What do they really want us to do with this news since Tunde Ogunlesi has called us Boko Haram
lol you wey dey attack people like terrorist

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by emmateejay(m): 7:44pm On Jul 04, 2017
hope it is not what am thinking, if it is God has answered nairalanders prayers o

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:44pm On Jul 04, 2017
Kyase:
lol you wey dey attack people like terrorist
It has happened
He's gone
Osibanjo may follow soon cry

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by Kyase(m): 7:45pm On Jul 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
It has happened He's gone Osibanjo may follow soon cry
lol make we dey watch.
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by UbChapter(m): 7:48pm On Jul 04, 2017
Before we go about talking about who should be and who should try to stop who from becoming president, the big question is, IS BUHARI DEAD? Can someone provide factual answer to that question?
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:49pm On Jul 04, 2017
UbChapter:
Before we go about talking about who should be and who should try to stop who from becoming president, the big question is, IS BUHARI DEAD? Can someone provide factual answer to that question?
Be waiting for obituary ehn
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by borntosuccess(m): 7:50pm On Jul 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
It has happened grin

I call on my south south and south east brethren to please stay out of this war that is about to happen between two love birds grin

Watch as they slay out sophisticated people

If what I'm about to say is a lie let buhari survive, I was in service yesternight when a member was sent a whatsapp m
essage that bubu is gone. I was so shocked, he told me his friend from London close to the hospital where bubu is being treated sent the message to him. Its a sad story.
Heard d same thing 2 from a nigerian policeman working in aso rock dat bubu is dead
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by sunnyeinstein(m): 7:52pm On Jul 04, 2017
Kathmandu:
What do they really want us to do with this news since Tunde Ogunlesi has called us Boko Haram

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:53pm On Jul 04, 2017
borntosuccess:
Heard d same thing 2 from a nigerian policeman working in aso rock dat bubu is dead
The man received the message and showed me . I only pity the wife, the cabals made her a widow.
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by 2n2k(m): 7:54pm On Jul 04, 2017
LordAdam16:

And which region do you think would win that election?

Or do you think there is any Yoruba man alive today that'd win bloc votes in SS/SE/NE/NW.

-Lord

The commenters that I referred to made it look as if saraki will complete Buhari's term. That is the wrong impression that I corrected.

Yorubas are not fighting to become president. Even in 2015, yorubas in apc knew it was the turn of the north. No record of tinubu ever aspiring to upstage northern candidates then. The fight was who would become the vp among various southern zones.
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by validman7(m): 7:56pm On Jul 04, 2017
auntysimbiat:
WATCH THIS TWO VIDEO, I THINK OSINBAJO NEEDS TO STOP SITTING ON CHAIR KEPT FOR HIM, HE SHOULD BE MOVING WITH HIS OWN CHAIR...

OBEDIENCE IS BETTER THAN SACRIFICE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRM9uztLPt0

lol, relax, u be woman..
before a man reach DAT osibanjo level..u go Don pass the level to appear for mirror...
osibanjo no be carton man... u cant get him spiritually... forget pastor things....they know themselves.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by Terkimbi01: 7:56pm On Jul 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

We can't trust the westerners anymore, not after what they did. Now you want our support but you guys keep going behind us with tinubu to backstabbing us. Receive your punishment before we come tobyour rescue

For your info,.I am not from.South West
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by Terkimbi01: 7:57pm On Jul 04, 2017
Decryptor:

God forbid! I'd rather prefer Saraki to be president than Osibanjo.
Then the north wins
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by eunisam: 7:58pm On Jul 04, 2017
eleojo23:
If it becomes necessary that Osibanjo should become president and they try to stop him, it won't be only IPOB that would be singing the secession song.

na now wey dey break for ur eyes?
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by Terkimbi01: 8:04pm On Jul 04, 2017
ehie:
lol,did osinbade stand for middle belters when we were being slaughtered, na,we stood for ourselves,aren't u aware of his plan out of recession?, tax us for breathing,so no,its every man for himself and God for us all

well,.I am not focusing at Osinbajo as an individual.
I am looking at how to put those northern cabal where they belong
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Osinbanjo is a Coward

-This proves that the North doesn't want to lose power to the South anytime soon,
-This proves that the end to this Northern Oligarchy is not in sight

This really proves that Nigeria is a zoo.

One thing is certain this year sha;
Either we say RIP to Nigeria as a country or we say RIP to Buhari.

If Nigeria will remain one.
If democracy is what we will continue to practice.
If majority carries the vote.
If number of votes determines who wins.
Then the north will always decides who wins and lead this country
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by BERNIMOORE: 8:06pm On Jul 04, 2017
veeceesynergy:
When Yar'dua was sick, all we heard of was Cabal this, Cabal that....after d death of Yar'dua (may his soul RIP), no single person was identified as d cabal.....now PMB has been ill, Cabal has become d order of d day....pls WHO IS/ARE THESE CABAL
you should have attended Ibb's daughter wedding last 2 months ago, They came with at least 34 personal private jets and are untouchable
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by Prinzyy: 8:08pm On Jul 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Omenka when we see truth from sahara we know it. This one is true and real, sai baba has kicked PLATE grin
grin
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by LordAdam16: 8:10pm On Jul 04, 2017
2n2k:

The commenters that I referred to made it look as if saraki will complete Buhari's term. That is the wrong impression that I corrected.

Yorubas are not fighting to become president. Even in 2015, yorubas in apc knew it was the turn of the north. No record of tinubu ever aspiring to upstage northern candidates then. The fight was who would become the vp among various southern zones.

To be accurate, it wasn't a fight.

AC and CPC in 2011 had Yoruba VP aspirants. It was clear it would remain the case in 2015.

Tinubu felt with his age and standing in 2015, it was the best time to go for gold in the center, and it didn't go as planned as he wasn't picked for the VP position. It was a risk as it meant that the plan to dismantle the Hausa-Fulani hegemony in Nigeria by the South started by Obj and continued by GEJ ended abruptly.

And that is the cause of the anger against the SW, they blew the chance we had to make the South the power bloc in Nigeria because of ordinary VP position that'd have been offered them on a plate in 2019. Now, we are back to the Hausa/Fulani dominance and Tinubu was the first casualty with the whittling of his influence. Now, Osinbajo would likely be the second casualty.

-Lord

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by bopm: 8:10pm On Jul 04, 2017
40kobo77:
I laugh in TIV.

The meekness of a man does not mean he is weak. The Cabal and Saraki are just noise makers.

Unless they plan to impeach Osibanjo,kill him or even invite the military in.

Osibanjo constitutionally is still the Vice President,and is next in line to be the President.

Lastly,and i wrote about this yesterday. The Yoruba's are the "GLUE' holding Nigeria together. We are watching the way the Vice President is being treated.

We are watching.

Glue fire, go and sleep joor. Glue ko, gum ni.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by asamaigho(m): 8:12pm On Jul 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
It has happened grin

I call on my south south and south east brethren to please stay out of this war that is about to happen between two love birds grin

Watch as they slay out sophisticated people

If what I'm about to say is a lie let buhari survive, I was in service yesternight when a member was sent a whatsapp message that bubu is gone. I was so shocked, he told me his friend from London close to the hospital where bubu is being treated sent the message to him. Its a sad story.
this is very unfortunate of you,where was the south east and south south when in 2010/2011 the Yoruba where fighting for GEJ to he made substantial President?....can't u see that that u are both greedy,sentental and myopic in ur reasoning?
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by PapaBrowne(m): 8:14pm On Jul 04, 2017
Omogbhollahorn:

Ode

Can you jejely explain how the strength of Nigeria lies in the South West.

The only strength the South West had previously was the press. And they used it very well.

Fortunately or unfortunately, social media has torn the print media apart. And that's the biggest problem of the South West today.

The North can use the military to hold Nigeria down.
The South South can use the pipelines to hold Nigeria down.
The South East, well Trade and threat of Seccesion.

The South west's only two leverages would have been the ports and the Banks. But half Nigerian banks are owned by people of the SE. And any attempt to hold the Lagos ports would result in an instant boom of the Southern ports.

Like I said, it's literally a checkmate. Very terrible miscalculation by the Southwest in 2015. The hatred towards the SS and SE by the SW was very unnecessary. Till today, we cannot understand it.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Metamorphosis Of Olusegun Obasanjo (Photos) / How Many Kobo Makes 1naira / Ben Bruce Found This In A Primary School Textbook; See How He Reacted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.