Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,222 members, 7,811,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped (44865 Views)

Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience / I Sympathise With A Guy Who Says He Used And Dumped A Girl / Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 10, 2017
drnoel:

As long as it was a mutual occurrence, who are u to disprove it

I'm here to observe...

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by joshrare(m): 12:56pm On Jul 10, 2017
1StopRudeness:

You women are always to pathetic and dramatic about issues...
Sex is actually give and take, both parties are actually contributing their bodies to the pleasures....unless perhaps, women don't enjoy sex like I've been assuming....
Why are u making it sound like "fvcking her in all sex position" is like the guy slapped her and beat her in various way..?? I've heard lots of ladies say they like doggy style, and a couple of other styles so they actually want the position changing...
U ladies always make sex look like a great favour you are doing for guys...I'm not always understanding this part

funny enough, that is (sex) is the only thing most of them have to offer in a relationship.....
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 10, 2017
1StopRudeness:

You don't have to be condescending...I know sex isn't all u pointed out...I got the other parts..like I said, It's the sex part I ddnt get...

okay once a relationship isn't working for the guy and he wants to break up...does it automatically translate to him beign a lair, a dog,etc ....the reason why am saying this is because..
I've seen a whole lot of relationships start and end...some the lady end it...the guy takes heart walks away...but once the guy is the one initiating the breakup it bcomes of problem...a case of beign used to dumped now come up
I'm of the school of thought that life is a risk even relationships, a guy dating a lady should be able to walk away for wateva reasons best known to him without beign seen as a user/dumper...
People walk away from marriages that has gone cold and devoid of the love spark and affection ow much more a dating parole...

Stop talking like an alien .... What is not good is not good
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 10, 2017
joshrare:

funny enough, that is (sex) is the only thing most of them have to offer in a relationship.....

I think guys are the ones to blame for this...if men can stop making it look like their life desperately depend on sex.....women will naturally evolve and have something better to to bring to the table of companionship rather than their bodies....
Sex will no longer be seen as feminine leverage..but a separate balanced playing ground for both parties afterall, both parties are contributing their bodies....
But that's just a dream...men will always be men!!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 10, 2017
1StopRudeness:

I think guys are the ones to blame for this...if men can stop making it look like their life desperately depend on sex.....women will naturally evolve and have something better to to bring to the table of companionship rather than their bodies....
Sex will no longer be seen as feminine leverage..but a separate balanced playing ground for both parties afterall, both parties are contributing their bodies....

cheesy
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 10, 2017
nikkyharry:

Stop talking like an alien .... What is not good is not good

Really babe...I'm not understanding you.. what isn't good?

You tag my being objective and unconventional views towards the usual pathetic/dramatic attitude of ladies towards relationship break up as "alien"......
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 10, 2017
look at what redbeans has caused oh...
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Ghosttt(m): 1:28pm On Jul 10, 2017
pocohantas:

It's the fact. Some ladies also feel used because they think they gained nothing from the guy, mustn't always be money. I believe in a relationship where both gained a lot from each other, even if they break up...they will still have this subtle reverence for themselves.

[/color] this is so true. Presently experiencing such with my ex[color=#000099]
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Ghosttt(m): 1:31pm On Jul 10, 2017
1StopRudeness:

[color=#990000][/color][b][/b] well said bro.
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 10, 2017
connectpoint:
look at what redbeans has caused oh...
baba grin

Just small advice I give don turn something else
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 10, 2017
redbeans:
baba grin

Just small advice I give don turn something else

Mehn your album don sellI no lie you...see as the rain dey fall
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Jascon4: 5:11pm On Jul 10, 2017
pocohantas:

Tnx.
So...tell me, if you date a girl for years...invest your time, emotions, money, energy, body... everything and she leaves you for no just cause.

What would you say happened to you?

It's a contraceptive and like any other drug...excessive use of it comes with side effects. Yet some of the guys talkig nonsense here, sleep with their gfs wthout protection and she swallows this drug more than the communion.

Is the girl a minor? Does she not know the consequence of her action? Is she too naive not to know the possible result of unprotected sex? Was she raped?
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by pocohantas(f): 8:13pm On Jul 10, 2017
Ghosttt:

[/color] this is so true. Presently experiencing such with my ex[color=#000099]
At least someone can relate.
I was already beginning to imagine the kind of relationships most guys go into, that makes their gfs always feel used.

Jascon4:
Is the girl a minor? Does she not know the consequence of her action? Is she too naive not to know the possible result of unprotected sex? Was she raped?

If you ask me, I will say the girl is actually dumb...but the guy isn't any smarter, he is as dumb, if not more dumb than the girl. He should protect himself from the numerous results of unprotected sex. They deserve each other.
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 10, 2017
joshrare:

if I may ask,what do you have to offer
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by chukagates(m): 9:06pm On Jul 10, 2017
MissCuppy:
Are you high? What has emotion got to do with money? Its a human being's emotion you are toiling with here not a doll. Some people put their all in a relationship and you just wake up one day and decide to leave. I guess its more favourable these days for women not to put all their eggs in one basket. Some guys have no conscience whatsoever.
wether u put all ur eggs in one basket or not na ur biz ur problem the problem is fighting anoda woman because your man also decided not to put all his eggs in one basket
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by chukagates(m): 9:07pm On Jul 10, 2017
MissCuppy:
Are you high? What has emotion got to do with money? Its a human being's emotion you are toiling with here not a doll. Some people put their all in a relationship and you just wake up one day and decide to leave. I guess its more favourable these days for women not to put all their eggs in one basket. Some guys have no conscience whatsoever.
wether u put all ur eggs in one basket or not na ur biz ur problem the problem is fighting anoda woman because your man also decided not to put all his eggs in one basket grin
MissCuppy:
wether u put all ur eggs in one basket or not na ur biz ur problem the problem is fighting anoda woman because your man also decided not to put all his eggs in one basket
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Jascon4: 9:24pm On Jul 10, 2017
pocohantas:

At least someone can relate.
I was already beginning to imagine the kind of relationships most guys go into, that makes their gfs always feel used.

If you ask me, I will say the girl is actually dumb...but the guy isn't any smarter, he is as dumb, if not more dumb than the girl. He should protect himself from the numerous results of unprotected sex. They deserve each other.

Yes, but the girl should be wiser if I am to draw an inference, since she would bear the brunt of the illicit act the most.
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by chiraqDemon(m): 11:29pm On Jul 10, 2017
redbeans:
It's high time ladies had some self worth. You dated a guy. Fine, he slept with you, you spend emotional times with him and he just left. Don't forget he spent money on you too and gave you the good things of life. Just savour the moment and move on.
That sleeping sef. She also slept with the guy, sex nor be one man affair, na two of them enjoy am.
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by einsteino(m): 6:09am On Jul 11, 2017
Gerrard59:

If the vagina gets wide as a result of constant sexual intercourse, what happens during child birth?

Hint: The vagina is an elastic organ.

its elasticity isnt equal to 1.. ie it does recover but not to its exact original state, depending on frequency of action and genetics too. google it for a detailed explanation.
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by joshrare(m): 2:52pm On Jul 11, 2017
1StopRudeness:

well said.....
the person below me will reply you.....
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by joshrare(m): 2:57pm On Jul 11, 2017
sekxy:
if I may ask,what do you have to offer
i catch you abi?
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 10, 2017
einsteino:

its elasticity isnt equal to 1.. ie it does recover but not to its exact original state, depending on frequency of action and genetics too. google it for a detailed explanation.
wow.. thepussyhunter come and see your department smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 22, 2017
laudate:

Wait, wait, wait... I do not understand you, o! shocked Are you saying men from other ethnic groups do not use and dump girls, at different points in time? Abigail, the Idoma girl in my office is still crying about how Kelechi her neighbour on the next street, used and dumped her after promising her heaven & earth. Is Kelechi, a Yoruba demon too? cheesy
haha.. That tag 'yoruba demon' is hilarious

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 02, 2017
exactly. It's mutual enjoyment
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by iLUMeN8(m): 10:49am On Mar 31, 2019
pocohantas:

Tnx.
So...tell me, if you date a girl for years...invest your time, emotions, money, energy, body... everything and she leaves you for no just cause.

What would you say happened to you?

There are some questions that only experience can answer...this question is one of such. Unless it actually happens, it is impossible to predict/project an action or reaction.

pocohantas:

It's a contraceptive and like any other drug...excessive use of it comes with side effects. Yet some of the guys talkig nonsense here, sleep with their gfs wthout protection and she swallows this drug more than the communion.

Contrary to popular belief, prostinor is NOT a contraceptive! It is a hormonal drug designed to mimic the chemical changes that occur upon conception and not before. This explains why a girl can still get pregnant after taking the pill. A contraceptive on the other hand stops conception from happening altogether!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities / Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date / Married But Dated A Single Lady For 2 Years Now I Am Loosing My Mind!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.