Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,120 members, 7,811,150 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped (44854 Views)

Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience / I Sympathise With A Guy Who Says He Used And Dumped A Girl / Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Odunharry(m): 8:19pm On Jul 09, 2017
pocohantas:

And I said guys complain!
Nothing like guys hardly complain.
There is a thousand and one threads of that nature in this section. We have more threads of guys complaining about ladies in this section. Please, stop lying...it stinks real bad.
I'm talking about people complaining offline and all that you talking thousands thread? you don't know many stuffs on Romance section are fake ni or people create thread mostly to get attention?

I didn't say guys don't complain, The statement means Ladies do it more.

Stop the lies too.. It doesn't speak good about your person.

Biko allow me finish this food. come join me though.
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Liability(m): 8:22pm On Jul 09, 2017
JerryTemi:
I thank God is an open forum where this topic is being discusses and we ladies are learning. You don't promise a lady marriage and expect her to say thank you when you dumb her. Do you guys no how it feels?please ask any of your sisters that have there. I have been there so I no how it feels. Na that pain make me wise now. Some months back I started dating one guy like that,anytime he calls me he will be asking of my flat mate to the extent when I was going to see him,he did the same thing then we had little issue and reconciled but what he said during that time shocked me "he said if we quarrel again consider it over uhmm my friends I ended the call and ended the relationship because anytime you throw caution to the winds the out come is always disheartened so ladies let's wise up. If you are a guy you want sex say it instead of using LOVE to deceive us if I wan give I go if I no want fine.wise up ladies .
pen...is has more value than va...ginal. Take note
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by pocohantas(f): 8:23pm On Jul 09, 2017
Odunharry:

I'm talking about people complaining offline and all that you talking thousands thread? you don't know many stuffs on Romance section are fake ni or people create thread mostly to get attention?

I didn't say guys don't complain, The statement means Ladies do it more.

Stop the lies too.. It doesn't speak good about your person.

Biko allow me finish this food. come join me though.

People complain offline, I don't know if you live beneath the earth surface...because men that complain of how they invested in a girl only to get dumped is very common.

Anyone can complain and I am not in a position to trivialise their pains, if truly they were played.

If you have statistics to show ladies do it more, please bring it forth. If not,nothing you have said is foolproof.
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Odunharry(m): 8:27pm On Jul 09, 2017
pocohantas:

People complain offline, I don't know if you live beneath the earth surface...because men that complain of how they invested in a girl only to get dumped is very common.

Anyone can complain and I am not in a position to trivialise their pains, if truly they were played.

If you have statistics to show ladies do it more, please bring it forth. If not,nothing you have said is foolproof.
Chaii... You know ladies do this more, stop pretending or acting like you don't know it.
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by JerryTemi(f): 8:31pm On Jul 09, 2017
Seriously are you sure that penins get value pass v?check very well.we satisfy you guys from there, we give you children from there and if you don't take time my brother a woman's unclothedness can destroy a man.
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by andyanders: 8:31pm On Jul 09, 2017
Benita27:
Sex! Sex!! Sex!!!. Sex wasn't the only thing I pointed out. No girl would feel used if all she did with you was sex. They feel used 'cause you lied to them, and they bought your lies.

If you don't want to marry a girl, define your relationship with her and no one would feel used. Some of you use marriage as an excuse to milk some ladies dry, then dump them for another. To some, you pretend like you'd never cheat while they try their best to please you, just to find out they're dating "Dogs", why won't they feel used?.

My sister, you are right in your explanation. Yes, some ladies get used and dumped. My reasons as a man is cus I have seen where some guys become freeloaders to women whereby, the lady keep feeding and taking care of them when they got nothing doing. These kind of guys, look handsome and from their looks, any gullible lady fall for them and before they knew themselves, the guy will use her and run away to another gullible lady out there again.

Also, some men do fall into same kind of ladies and they use those who doesn't know their right and left, the lady will drain him financially while her heart is somewhere else to another guy. After getting what she wants, she is off.

On this subject matter, ladies suffer more than men do. When some ladies look at mostly the outward look of a guy who has no means of livelihood,and would now say, ahhh this is a fine guy and I can do anything for him to keep him. At the end, the guy gets what he wants and off he goes for another prey.

Yes, ladies can be used and dumped in a relationship but mostly, those ladies who only look at the physical attributes of a man rather than his inner mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Henryfour(m): 8:35pm On Jul 09, 2017
Benita27:
Sex! Sex!! Sex!!!. Sex wasn't the only thing I pointed out. No girl would feel used if all she did with you was sex. They feel used 'cause you lied to them, and they bought your lies.

If you don't want to marry a girl, define your relationship with her and no one would feel used. Some of you use marriage as an excuse to milk some ladies dry, then dump them for another. To some, you pretend like you'd never cheat while they try their best to please you, just to find out they're dating "Dogs", why won't they feel used?.
wat if u iniatialy desired to married to gal buh found out she does nt fit in, n u go ur way did u sti dump her
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Gerrard59(m): 8:36pm On Jul 09, 2017
1StopRudeness:

I don't get ur point...but expansion happens with both process and the vaginaa can never remain the same...no matter how elastic it is...

Obviously ur physics knowledge isn't what it use to be...so I won't bother taking u back to the text book...just pick a rubber band which is an elastic body..measure it's diameter and pull it for a while and re measure..the diameter would have change...all elastic bodies ha elastic limit....
A lady that started her banging career with 9inchlong and fat dicck can't obviously have the same feel with a much smaller rod...take it or leave it

This is biology. So what happens when she procreates triplets three times in her lifetime? The vagina expands and contracts as at when due.

"The vagina
Under the urethra is the vaginal opening. This is where the penis penetrates the vagina, where the tampon or vaginal suppositories are inserted, and where you should apply vaginal moisturizer in case you are using it. The inside of the vagina is covered with soft tissue that varies in moisture depending on the menstrual cycle and other factors such as pregnancy, breastfeeding, menopause, etc. This tissue contains many glands that create secretion or discharge, which is necessary for lubrication and protection from infections. Vagina allows for the menstrual blood to flow out from the uterus and thanks to its elasticity, it stretches enough for a baby to be delivered from the uterus".

https://www.multi-gyn.com/general/anatomy-of-the-vagina/
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Gerrard59(m): 8:37pm On Jul 09, 2017
Liability:
pen...is has more value than va...ginal. Take note

According to which study?
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Sike(m): 8:37pm On Jul 09, 2017
I'm loving this thread.
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Martin0(m): 8:40pm On Jul 09, 2017
Sometimes I find it difficult to believ all this shit coz I feel and fear if I do she might come back to hurt me,who know's probably bring me down...Sometimes I ask God why did he give ladies such power's to pull men down and why not menI don't think I can dare hurt a lady ooo and I don't believ that fact!!!Instead stay safe be remaining friends...
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 09, 2017
Gerrard59:

This is biology. So what happens when she procreates triplets three times in her lifetime? The vagina expands and contracts as at when due.

"The vagina
Under the urethra is the vaginal opening. This is where the penis penetrates the vagina, where the tampon or vaginal suppositories are inserted, and where you should apply vaginal moisturizer in case you are using it. The inside of the vagina is covered with soft tissue that varies in moisture depending on the menstrual cycle and other factors such as pregnancy, breastfeeding, menopause, etc. This tissue contains many glands that create secretion or discharge, which is necessary for lubrication and protection from infections. Vagina allows for the menstrual blood to flow out from the uterus and thanks to its elasticity, it stretches enough for a baby to be delivered from the uterus".

https://www.multi-gyn.com/general/anatomy-of-the-vagina/

Really......i understand the biology message u are sending....
But I'm still trying to get ur point
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by tiana29(f): 8:52pm On Jul 09, 2017
redbeans:
It's high time ladies had some self worth. You dated a guy. Fine, he slept with you, you spend emotional times with him and he just left. Don't forget he spent money on you too and gave you the good things of life. Just savour the moment and move on.
please is not Evey guy you date and there one naira. But I feel you cannot be used by any man
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 09, 2017
too much education... see confusion upandan
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by hartson(m): 9:34pm On Jul 09, 2017
Following
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by bizhop01: 9:38pm On Jul 09, 2017
This is why am still unmingle because i don't what to use any & dump,
in other way lady not to use me & dump
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 09, 2017
more confusion please......
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by 1234IKECHhukwu: 9:46pm On Jul 09, 2017
KardinalZik:
Why foot the guy's bills in the first place. Doesn't she know that a guy who can't clear his bills isn't ready/ripe for marriage? Oftentimes, ladies are the architects of their own misfortune.
Not when the said lady is in her thirties & biological clock is ticking she doesn't give a fvck about who clears the bill.
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by teesmarth(m): 10:26pm On Jul 09, 2017
pocohantas:
No matter how hard you guys try to deceive yourself with that we bleeped each other line...we all know it's a lie.

Guys feel used when they spend lots of money on a girl and she dumps them. Girls feel used when they invest their emotions and body, only to get dumped.

So, don't come here to comment just for cheap liks.
Some people actually get used in a relationship. Don't promise anybody things you can't fufil. Don't give false hopes.

There is a reason the average guy will feel cheated when he isn't getting sex in a relationship and an average girl would feel cheated if her man never shows some care materially or commitment.

It's a woman that will be drinking postinor2.
It's a woman that might get pregnant and probably do an abortion.
You can't come here and claim they bleeped each other, then go on another thread to judge girls bodycount. That defies logic.
You can deceive yourselves, but not me. Women tend to lose more emotionally. Allow them express themselves.
You made lil sense. Ur idea all boils down to money for sex. Guys give money, girls give sex

But what about a lady that initiate sex all the time.

And when it's time for break up

She cries of being used
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by odaniel1(m): 10:33pm On Jul 09, 2017
Guy Leaves Girl....all hell breaks loose
Girl Leaves Guy...'yeah that's normal'
It's truly a Girl's world out here...
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by pocohantas(f): 10:57pm On Jul 09, 2017
teesmarth:

You made lil sense. Ur idea all boils down to money for sex. Guys give money, girls give sex

But what about a lady that initiate sex all the time.

And when it's time for break up

She cries of being used
If we would be sincere with ourselves, men are always on the go. Now, for a woman...who has invested her emotion and time for years...if she keeps meeting the bad ones, how many frogs will she kiss before meeting mr right? Let's not forget that while she is 'moving on'...there are people steadily reminding her, her age...another set are reminding her she isn't a virgin. C'mon...

That's not to say men don't feel hurt too,they do...but societal dogmas contribute to how women take these things.

My own is, people shouldn't give another false hope.
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 09, 2017
pocohantas:

If we would be sincere with ourselves, men are always on the go. Now, for a woman...who has invested her emotion and time for years...if she keeps meeting the bad ones, how many frogs will she kiss before meeting mr right? Let's not forget that while she is 'moving on'...there are people steadily reminding her, her age...another set are reminding her she isn't a virgin. C'mon...

That's not to say men don't feel hurt too,they do...but societal dogmas contribute to how women take these things.

My own is, people shouldn't give another false hope.

As we age, the chances for errors should be limited if not eradicated...I agree..
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by khiaa(f): 11:12pm On Jul 09, 2017
Benita27:
Thank you!, I have seen a clear case of a lady being used and dumped. Babe opened a laundry shop, and her fiancé was the one managing it 'cause at the time he wasn't doing anything reasonable which the lady wasn't happy with. She handed the business to him, she cooks and serves him with her money, buy him clothes. But this guy never did a formal introduction of her to his mum and sisters, nor went with her to see her parents but told her he wants to marry her. Time wasn't on her side, the started having misunderstandings 'cause the business money couldn't be accounted for, and she had to use her salary to pay her shop rent when fiancé was running her business for her. The quarrels got worse that she had to end the relationship, removed her things from the stop and relocated. The same shop she left is where her ex fiancé is doing the same laundry business. Who won't say this lady was used and dumped?.

From reading your post it seems to me that the lady was a victim of her own stu.pidity. Why did she leave instead of telling him to leave. She opened a shop and got mad at her boyfriend and left the business for him.
What do you mean by time wasn't on her side?
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 09, 2017
khiaa:

From reading your post it seems to me that the lady was a victim of her own stu.pidity. Why did she leave instead of telling him to leave. She opened a shop and got mad at her boyfriend and left the business for him.
What do you mean by time wasn't on her side?
It's a long story, was trying to make it brief.
She happened to be our neighbour, while the guy was our next compound neighbour whose mum owned the property they were living in. She rented the shop from the guy's uncle and her house from another of his uncle, so her house and her shop were in proximity but she was working with a company elsewhere. At first she didn't like the guy 'cause he was into this their community youth affairs in his 30s and she's in her 30s too, so I guess she needed someone she'd settle down with and he was pushing for that even though he was jobless. They started dating, but his siblings didn't like her since they see themselves on daily basis, and when she started having problem with the guy as regards to the mismanagement of her fund and cheating, the guy's younger brother beat her up. grin Real wahala, I was in the middle of the whole thing 'cause they both report themselves to me when they're having mild issues. I'll say she was desperate.
Now, in order for her to get over the whole drama, she had to relocate. So she could stop seeing him and his family members since her house was closer to theirs. And the guy rented back her shop for himself.
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by wumade: 12:00am On Jul 10, 2017
It's because of topics like this I don't take shit from men.
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Bishops10(m): 12:55am On Jul 10, 2017
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Aderojuabiodunl: 1:07am On Jul 10, 2017
Tell them o
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by AreaFada2: 3:43am On Jul 10, 2017
Benita27:
A lady could actually be used and dumped in a relationship. Op, you made mention of only one case that both parties benefited from the relationship and one claimed used and dumped. How about when the lady was the one footing the guy's bills, he promised her marriage, bleeped her in all sex position, then dumps her to marry another lady. Won't she say she was "Used and dumped?", or will it be wrong to say "I was used and dumped?".

My dear maybe only 0.00001% of girls claiming use and dump belong to this group.

It is just emotional blackmail.

The "use" means sex. Simple.

That our girls see opening their legs as a favour also underpins the presumption that a guy has to foot the bill.

Even girls that do not ask for money directly still believe a guy should know the usual.

While you celebrate that you have met a girl who's not demanding money, she's quietly seething with rage over your "neglect" of her.

Sex is consensual. If not something is wrong: maybe violation.

Funny enough that the girl claiming "use and dump" may have been dating several other guys concurrently. If only one could access her social accounts. grin cheesy cheesy

Women like to cite rare "outlier" examples of men using & dumping women. Men get used & ruined so often by women that everyone knows many examples.
Women even have already made excuses to justify women dealing with men anyhow: he was abuse, a monster, not meeting his responsibilities, his dick is too big/too small, his family (siblings/mother) control him, etc. A woman can pick any of them and legions of women will blindly support her.

I will never forget a late friend whose wife cheated on him while carrying a 7 months old pregnancy. You could hardly find a more gentle & responsible guy. And many others.
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Nobody: 5:24am On Jul 10, 2017
AreaFada2:

My dear maybe only 0.00001% of girls claiming use and dump belong to this group.

It is just emotional blackmail.

The "use" means sex. Simple.

That our girls see opening their legs as a favour also underpins the presumption that a guy has to foot the bill.

Even girls that do not ask for money directly still believe a guy should know the usual.

While you celebrate that you have met a girl who's not demanding money, she's quietly seething with rage over your "neglect" of her.

Sex is consensual. If not something is wrong: maybe violation.

Funny enough that the girl claiming "use and dump" may have been dating several other guys concurrently. If only one could access her social accounts. grin cheesy cheesy

Women like to cite rare "outlier" examples of men using & dumping women. Men get used & ruined so often by women that everyone knows many examples.
Women even have already made excuses to justify women dealing with men anyhow: he was abuse, a monster, not meeting his responsibilities, his dick is too big/too small, his family (siblings/mother) control him, etc. A woman can pick any of them and legions of women will blindly support her.

I will never forget a late friend whose wife cheated on him while carrying a 7 months old pregnancy. You could hardly find a more gentle & responsible guy. And many others.

My brother I respect so much what's up... This one sadden me o...

" I will never forget a late friend whose wife cheated on him while carrying a 7 months old pregnancy. You could hardly find a more gentle & responsible guy. And many others."
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by morganwizzy55(m): 6:22am On Jul 10, 2017
if I want end any relationship with a boring girlfriend that is not serious, all I do is bring in marriage .even next four yrs that wedding never take place cos I will keep telling her no money no money no money. those them bad bitch can frustrate a man eeh
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Josephamstrong1(m): 6:36am On Jul 10, 2017
Benita27:

Home run.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Sitting Inside Car Boot / Ladies Admit Using “Charm” To Get Men (Screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.