Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped (44853 Views)

Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience / I Sympathise With A Guy Who Says He Used And Dumped A Girl / Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by freethesheeple(m): 8:52am On Jul 10, 2017
1StopRudeness:

You don't have to be condescending...I know sex isn't all u pointed out...I got the other parts..like I said, It's the sex part I ddnt get...

okay once a relationship isn't working for the guy and he wants to break up...does it automatically translate to him beign a lair, a dog,etc ....the reason why am saying this is because..
I've seen a whole lot of relationships start and end...some the lady end it...the guy takes heart walks away...but once the guy is the one initiating the breakup it bcomes of problem...a case of beign used to dumped now come up
I'm of the school of thought that life is a risk even relationships, a guy dating a lady should be able to walk away for wateva reasons best known to him without beign seen as a user/dumper...
People walk away from marriages that has gone cold and devoid of the love spark and affection ow much more a dating parole...

my brother i love your explanation.People walk out for the reason best know to them!!!..You nailed it.
When a woman walks out,no complain.
When a man walks out,they say he used and dumped her!!!!
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by freethesheeple(m): 8:57am On Jul 10, 2017
Emzyme:
Story na girls deh even use us sef
Imagine spending all for a gal
And she's shagging anoda guy
Na gals deh use u
D only thing deh give is sex finish
And d fake promise of love wat else abeg

hahahahahahahhaha..true talk..Na me u dey talk to.
The reason while i walked away.
Mine they can Bleep any thing that has the shape of a penis.
I later found out it was not her fault,it was genetic,her father died on top of a woman.i stop being sad.
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by freethesheeple(m): 8:58am On Jul 10, 2017
Emzyme:
Story na girls deh even use us sef
Imagine spending all for a gal
And she's shagging anoda guy
Na gals deh use u
D only thing deh give is sex finish
And d fake promise of love wat else abeg

Mine then can Bleep any thing that has the shape of a penis.
I later found out it was not her fault,it was genetic,her father died on top of a woman.i stop being sad.
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 10, 2017
freethesheeple:

Mine they can Bleep any thing that has the shape of a penis.

It wasn't her fault actually
U know how genes work
Poor thing
She was under the influence of genetic forces
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by newslifeop: 9:29am On Jul 10, 2017
Better
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by poik(m): 9:30am On Jul 10, 2017
[quote author=KardinalZik post=58286949] Why foot the guy's bills in the first place. Doesn't she know that a guy who can't clear his bills isn't ready/ripe for marriage? Oftentimes, ladies are the architects of their own misfortune.[/quo

I want to ask, so someone cannot be generous without expecting something in return? That's not love. I believe in a situation where both parties are selfless and handy in the capacities they find themselves able, in a relationship. The lady only has the right to feel bad when the guy PROMISES marriage in succinct and clear terms, and reneges. Sometimes these ladies simply build hopes on fantasies at times, and come out to cry foul when things don't go as they expect. Someone said she was used and dumped simply because they had had a lot of contact hours together and they were always hanging out, that she had invested her emotions in the union. What in Gods name is that? Talking about footing the guys bills, things should be done with nobility, and by choice. A friend should be able to help a friend out without strings attached
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by poik(m): 9:37am On Jul 10, 2017
connectpoint:

Lol... Na wa oh so Pastors na dumping ground ?

Imagine.....so painful...anyways that's why the Holy Spirit is given..no one will pull that rubbish on me in Jesus name
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by poik(m): 9:43am On Jul 10, 2017
toastedbread:

not necessarily pastors. na one quiet brother them dey always end up with.

And end up ruling and ruining him with too much experience
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 10, 2017
freethesheeple:

my brother i love your explanation.People walk out for the reason best know to them!!!..You nailed it.
When a woman walks out,no complain.
When a man walks out,they say he used and dumped her!!!!

I think it's common with women to usually want the end result of the relationship to be marriage all the time..... and it makes them feel the guy used dem once he's walking away. But I'm of the opinion that in the course of a relationship anything could happen to change the plan of either party ...
women do it all, they meet a richer guy, they tell u they don't want u anymore and expect u to understand..
the girl I dated in college...left me in final year...fine I don't know what the future holds but I was hopeful..i ddnt know she wasn't hopeful with me....she met a guy in Glo that had been working long before we got to into 100level...she said and I quote..."how long will I have to wait before u get a job, What if u don't make it on time"...
That statement sent fire into my bones, I just realised this babe isn't for me...she was in for herself only...for her to be thinking when is this guy gonna make it..we were just 22 then..and that among many other reasons make guys walk away when they notice the girl they are dating has got horrible mentality about companionship...but for them it's a use and dump reason once he doesn't take dem to the alter

I ddnt hold hard feelings..i walked away sad but I ddnt feel used at all, her plans just changed, at least, at the end of the other everyone gats lookout for themselves...though I spent money, body and time...cos I practically sponsored that babe tru college..as i'm collecting money for "map of" for my self...I'm also collecting money for "west Africa" for her from my folks...
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 10, 2017
poik:

Imagine.....so painful...anyways that's why the Holy Spirit is given..no one will pull that rubbish on me in Jesus name

Me too oh... Be watchful bro... we won't allow them dump thrash on us, not after all the pains from training we go through...Nope, we don't want bad products
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by ebby9z(m): 10:08am On Jul 10, 2017
pocohantas:

Misplaced priorities...

A guy once told me he can never date a lady without having sex with her...on enquiry, he said...such ladies feel they can leave anytime because they have lost nothing'. That made me know some guys actually view having sex with a girl as some sort of collateral.

I think it is kind of easier picking up when there is no sex involved.

Take it easy, don't get yourself worked up.
Nobody is applying double standard here, you can create a topic on that and we will address it. The only double standard here are people trying to trivialise a heartbroken lady's pain, when both gender actually have it rough.
The double standard here is people glorifying ladies' heartbreak above every other heartbreaks. Point is ,there's no need to elevate a side above the other. Both genders have it rough. Shikena

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by pocohantas(f): 10:16am On Jul 10, 2017
ebby9z:

The double standard here is people glorifying ladies' heartbreak above every other heartbreaks. Point is ,there's no need to elevate a side above the other. Both genders have it rough. Shikena

No one glorified lady's own, it's the society that makes it look like ladies have it worse. There are countless threads to that on NL, let's not count the advises in reality. Why won't those ladies feel under pressure to hook one, thereby feeling very hurt when they lose a relationship?

Simple logic.
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 10, 2017
ebby9z:

Lol @ glorifying heartbreaks... this generation and smooth words... words so smooth like velvet... Nice one... grin
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by drnoel: 10:33am On Jul 10, 2017
redbeans:
It's high time ladies had some self worth. You dated a guy. Fine, he slept with you, you spend emotional times with him and he just left. Don't forget he spent money on you too and gave you the good things of life. Just savour the moment and move on.

Please lets correct something there, they both slept with eachother cos its not just one person that does the sleeping with.
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by drnoel: 10:36am On Jul 10, 2017
Benita27:
A lady could actually be used and dumped in a relationship. Op, you made mention of only one case that both parties benefited from the relationship and one claimed used and dumped. How about when the lady was the one footing the guy's bills, he promised her marriage, bleeped her in all sex position, then dumps her to marry another lady. Won't she say she was "Used and dumped?", or will it be wrong to say "I was used and dumped?".

It would be wrong to say used an dumbed if its how u described it. Sex was mutual so no matter how many sexual positions it was, she wasn't doing him no favours cos it was an agreement between both people. The financial part too. It would only be right to use such words if the man in question stole from her.
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by drnoel: 10:40am On Jul 10, 2017
Benita27:
Sex! Sex!! Sex!!!. Sex wasn't the only thing I pointed out. No girl would feel used if all she did with you was sex. They feel used 'cause you lied to them, and they bought your lies.

If you don't want to marry a girl, define your relationship with her and no one would feel used. Some of you use marriage as an excuse to milk some ladies dry, then dump them for another. To some, you pretend like you'd never cheat while they try their best to please you, just to find out they're dating "Dogs", why won't they feel used?.

Ladies use men too. I have heard ladies say the funny things too, like one told me her current boyfriend is only good for sex. I mean any man told that will feel used too.
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 10, 2017
drnoel:

Please lets correct something there, they both slept with eachother cos its not just one person that does the sleeping with.

so it is permitted baa
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by luluman: 10:51am On Jul 10, 2017
pocohantas:

I like you, you are very liberal. I hope you will still be this liberal when the tables turn kiss
I swear I will, except if we agreed will get married right from day one.-for the record tho, I'm married already .
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 10, 2017
drnoel:

Ladies use men too. I have heard ladies say the funny things too, like one told me her current boyfriend is only good for sex. I mean any man told that will feel used too.

Noooo!!!!!!women don't have such mentality...Sex is seen as a favour..even if in their mind they are just using u for sex till they can get a rich partner to settle down with....they still want u to see it as a privilege for allowing you to[b] "change styles."[/b]
I still told my friend yestday...even the so called good girls, it has become an impulse, reflex action for them to see sex as a favour hence you need to return that favour....either with a ur hard earned money, or in valuables, taking them to the alter or all three alltogeda
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by ebby9z(m): 11:05am On Jul 10, 2017
chukky4332:
Guys and ladies lets clear the air with few important points.I be guy u be babe getting u pregnant was never an intent besides u say u love raw and hard,which I gave u and for safety I gave u postunor to calm down.Babes love lies alot,u cant ever tell a lady a simple truth she will believe u.No check it out,I hate it when women say dey foot a guys bills,how many of u do that in the whole world? Not up to 15% of the women in the world do that,babe its a relationship for crying out loud.I am not saying all what guys do are good but u chop my money,chop my turkey chop my dicky and enjoy yourself and all u give na toto,if u say your body sags,whoes fault is it me or you,ba me creat u,who adked u to Bleep larger dicks.Do u know that each cum a guy comes.Ounces of energy gets dessipated and he getts weeker and tinner as the day goes unless he replenishes

I swear this guy don kolo finish. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 10, 2017
1StopRudeness:

Noooo!!!!!!women don't have such mentality...Sex is seen as a favour..even if in their mind they are just using u for sex till they can get a rich partner to settle down with....they still want u to see it as a privilege for allowing you to[b] "change styles."[/b]
I still told my friend yestday...even the so called good girls, it has become an impulse, reflex action for them to see sex as a favour hence you need to return that favour....either with a ur hard earned money, or in valuables, taking them to the alter or all three alltogeda

My brother, happiness fall on you..I will respect you I swear it... Every word in this sentence,I owe you 1k for each I swear...excellent,excellent, i wonder why females see sex entirely as a favour... They see dating you as a favour, sex as helping you...even the good girls have become conditioned in this manner, they see even responding to greeting as a favour...I don't waste my time, once I see a f00lish female,i run... low lives...
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 10, 2017
ebby9z:

I swear this guy don kolo finish. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by jhudit(f): 11:14am On Jul 10, 2017
connectpoint:

My brother, happiness fall on you..I will respect you I swear it... Every word in this sentence,I owe you 1k for each I swear...excellent,excellent, i wonder why females see sex entirely as a favour... They see dating you as a favour, sex as helping you...even the good girls have become conditioned in this manner, they see even responding to greeting as a favour...I don't waste my time, once I see a f00lish female,i run... low lives...

Ladies do use guys for sex, guys seem to be the only one who don't know they get used. In their little head, men can Bleep as many ladies without it showing on his body.

The only time guys can agree they also get used... is when topics like this come up, aside that...they don't seem to agree.
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by ebby9z(m): 11:17am On Jul 10, 2017
connectpoint:

Lol @ glorifying heartbreaks... this generation and smooth words... words so smooth like velvet... Nice one... grin
Oh common!Don't inflate my head this beautiful morning.
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 10, 2017
jhudit:

Ladies do use guys for sex, guys seem to be the only one who don't know they get used. In their little head, men can Bleep as many ladies without it showing on his body.

When my pastor broke down what occurs during sex... In fact, for 6 months my head kept referring back to that teaching...May God help us.. not just ladies get used...if it takes a male, 20 days to recover each release and some of us, keep shooting continuously, ...i'm short of words abeg....
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 10, 2017
ebby9z:

Oh common!Don't inflate my head this beautiful morning.

Lol
drnoel:

my bad. I meant to say that actually

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by jhudit(f): 11:20am On Jul 10, 2017
connectpoint:

When my pastor broke down what occurs during sex... In fact, for 6 months my head kept referring back to that teaching...May God help us.. not just ladies get used...if it takes a male, 20 days to recover each release and some of us, keep shooting continuously, ...i'm short of words abeg....
They can decide to stop having sex.
No one forces them into having sex.
On the average, guys want sex more than ladies. That's why after marriage, the woman relaxes and the man starts following small small girls for nyash.
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 10, 2017
jhudit:

They can decide to stop having sex.
No one forces them into having sex.
On the average, guys want sex more than ladies. That's why after marriage, the woman relaxes and the man starts following small small girls for nyash.

It's the hormone o.. being a man aint easy... I want to ask you.. If a lady marries without too many sexual encounters before marriage...will cooling off after marriage come suddenly ? Cooling off can be ascribed to a lot of things..how will a lady that wasn't loose from birth, marries and cools off immediately.. Na beans?..

About follow small small girl for yansh..please... grin
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by drnoel: 11:50am On Jul 10, 2017
1StopRudeness:

Probably have to do with the kind of women u deal with
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by drnoel: 11:51am On Jul 10, 2017
connectpoint:

so it is permitted baa

As long as it was a mutual occurrence, who are u to disprove it
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by khiaa(f): 12:17pm On Jul 10, 2017
Benita27:
It's a long story, was trying to make it brief.
She happened to be our neighbour, while the guy was our next compound neighbour whose mum owned the property they were living in. She rented the shop from the guy's uncle and her house from another of his uncle, so her house and her shop were in proximity but she was working with a company elsewhere. At first she didn't like the guy 'cause he was into this their community youth affairs in his 30s and she's in her 30s too, so I guess she needed someone she'd settle down with and he was pushing for that even though he was jobless. They started dating, but his siblings didn't like her since they see themselves on daily basis, and when she started having problem with the guy as regards to the mismanagement of her fund and cheating, the guy's younger brother beat her up. grin Real wahala, I was in the middle of the whole thing 'cause they both report themselves to me when they're having mild issues. I'll say she was desperate.
Now, in order for her to get over the whole drama, she had to relocate. So she could stop seeing him and his family members since her house was closer to theirs. And the guy rented back her shop for himself.

I see, but why was the brother beating her, how was it his business? She should have picked up something and smashed his brains in.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Sitting Inside Car Boot / Ladies Admit Using “Charm” To Get Men (Screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.