Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped (44852 Views)

Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience / I Sympathise With A Guy Who Says He Used And Dumped A Girl / Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 09, 2017
Gerrard59:

If the vagina gets wide as a result of constant sexual intercourse, what happens during child birth?

Hint: The vagina is an elastic organ.

I don't get ur point...but expansion happens with both process and the vaginaa can never remain the same...no matter how elastic it is...

Obviously ur physics knowledge isn't what it use to be...so I won't bother taking u back to the text book...just pick a rubber band which is an elastic body..measure it's diameter and pull it for a while and re measure..the diameter would have change...all elastic bodies ha elastic limit....
A lady that started her banging career with 9inchlong and fat dicck can't obviously have the same feel with a much smaller rod...take it or leave it

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by laudate: 6:58pm On Jul 09, 2017
1StopRudeness:
A self acclaimed demon!!!....not bad!!not bad at all!!!

so what do u have to show in ur demonic resumé??

Mind you....
if uve not broken the heart of at least 18 babes,
have ur named stained with at least 5abortions,
At least 15 slay queens must be cursing u every morning as they wake up....please go and drop that title....u are not yet a Yoruba demon...

Go and pick up the demonic application form....

Wait, wait, wait... I do not understand you, o! shocked Are you saying men from other ethnic groups do not use and dump girls, at different points in time? Abigail, the Idoma girl in my office is still crying about how Kelechi her neighbour on the next street, used and dumped her after promising her heaven & earth. Is Kelechi, a Yoruba demon too? cheesy
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 09, 2017
1StopRudeness:

I don't get ur point...but expansion happens with both process and the vaginaa can never remain the same...no matter how elastic it is...

Obviously ur physics knowledge isn't what it use to be...so I won't bother taking u back to the text book...just pick a rubber band which is an elastic body..measure it's diameter and pull it for a while and re measure..the diameter would have change...all elastic bodies ha elastic limit....
A lady that started her banging career with 9inchlong and fat dicck can't obviously have the same feel with a much smaller rod...take it or leave it

Hooke's law abi... Limit of elasticity broken... Every elastic material has a breaking point
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 09, 2017
jahbiz:
abeg wetin u min by "" another Yoruba demon""" ano understand at all abi demon no dey ur tribe?

It's not a tribal thing..its just sarcasm...

Peace
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 09, 2017
laudate:

Wait, wait, wait... I do not understand you, o! shocked Are you saying men from other ethnic groups do not use and dump girls, at different points in time? Abigail, the Idoma girl in my office is still crying about how Kelechi her neighbour on the next street, used and dumped her after promising her heaven & earth. Is Kelechi, a Yoruba demon too? cheesy

it's not a tribal thing..its just sarcasm....

I think someone needs to open a thread on the origin and meaning of a Yoruba demon...there's nothing tribal about that title
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 09, 2017
ladies just have to be careful because man can be evil. going into a relationship these days requires 7 day prayer and fasting beforehand. if God says no, dump that nicca's behind and run for the hills, abeg.
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by ncoolsome(m): 7:09pm On Jul 09, 2017
redbeans:
exactly. 60 percent of girls are scared of going into a relationship due to fear of heartbreak. There is nothing like that. It's better to love than not to love at all.

You enjoy the time you spend with the guy. You'll have enough to look back on and gain experience as well.

u made a lot of sense bt disagree with the gaining experience part when it's not a job..its better u learn from others rather than u being the victim with a story..come to think of it u dated 20 guys before u met the right person would anything still be left for him down there??
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by NairalandCS(m): 7:09pm On Jul 09, 2017
WiredLeggings:
ladies just have to be careful because a man can be evil. going into a relationship these days requires 7 day prayer and fasting. if God says no, dump that nicca's behind and run for the hills, abeg.

Tell me again how good will say no ?
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Tinyemeka(m): 7:09pm On Jul 09, 2017
Splinz:
It depends. This advice should be strictly for an undefined relationship. For instance, one can't get in a relationship on the premise of marriage, and then the next moment he/she wants out just like that. What happen to the initial understanding/agreement?

You know that's betrayal, and such is a wrong doing.

Oh! Is that why they sometimes come up with that question: "What are we?"
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 09, 2017
WiredLeggings:
ladies just have to be careful because man can be evil. going into a relationship these days requires 7 day prayer and fasting beforehand. if God says no, dump that nicca's behind and run for the hills, abeg.

I agree with the part after man na devil...please o auntie
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 09, 2017
wiseone10:

In that case guys can be used and dumped too. Infact going by this your reasoning, more guys are used and dumped.
True!.
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 09, 2017
TrumpDonald2:

You made a valid point and in my opinion, such should be the only situation whereby a lady can say that she was used and dumped.
Thank you!, I have seen a clear case of a lady being used and dumped. Babe opened a laundry shop, and her fiancé was the one managing it 'cause at the time he wasn't doing anything reasonable which the lady wasn't happy with. She handed the business to him, she cooks and serves him with her money, buy him clothes. But this guy never did a formal introduction of her to his mum and sisters, nor went with her to see her parents but told her he wants to marry her. Time wasn't on her side, the started having misunderstandings 'cause the business money couldn't be accounted for, and she had to use her salary to pay her shop rent when fiancé was running her business for her. The quarrels got worse that she had to end the relationship, removed her things from the stop and relocated. The same shop she left is where her ex fiancé is doing the same laundry business. Who won't say this lady was used and dumped?.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 09, 2017
Benita27:
Thank you!, I have seen a clear case of a lady being used and dumped. Babe opened a laundry shop, and her fiancé was the one managing it 'cause at the time he wasn't doing anything reasonable which the lady wasn't happy with. She handed the business to him, she cooks and serves him with her money, buy him clothes. But this guy never did a formal introduction of her to his mum and sisters, nor went with her to see her parents but told her he wants to marry her. Time wasn't on her side, the started having misunderstandings 'cause the business money couldn't be accounted for, and she had to use her salary to pay her shop rent when fiancé was running her business for her. The quarrels got worse that she had to end the relationship, removed her things from the stop and relocated. The same shop she left is where her ex fiancé is doing the same laundry business. Who won't say this lady was used and dumped?.
see ur mouth like alarm wen the off button spoil now, if its my problem hand go pain u , thunder will fire u oooo , i swear it , iamsinz come see benny counselor of africa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Odunharry(m): 7:36pm On Jul 09, 2017
No guy or girl should cry or play the victim mentality.. Ladies especially, you both used each other.
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 09, 2017
itsJude:
see ur mouth like alarm wen the off button spoil now, if its my problem hand go pain u , thunder will fire u oooo , i swear it , iamsinz come see benny counselor of africa
Lol, grin No vex. Next time I'll handle your matter specially.
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by selfmadeboss: 7:38pm On Jul 09, 2017
any lady that uses those words is a gold digger. some of them are even ready this now
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 09, 2017
omooba969:

But I hear that you girls don't like the truth but lies. I hear that lies get you girls to cloud 9 quicker. grin

Is this true? cool
I hate lies. grin
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 09, 2017
KardinalZik:
Why foot the guy's bills in the first place. Doesn't she know that a guy who can't clear his bills isn't ready/ripe for marriage? Oftentimes, ladies are the architects of their own misfortune.
You can't stop some when they're in love and feel they've found prince charming. You'll end up being the bad person. That's why I can't spend my money on a guy.
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Odunharry(m): 7:45pm On Jul 09, 2017
pocohantas:
No matter how hard you guys try to deceive yourself with that we bleeped each other line...we all know it's a lie.

Guys feel used when they spend lots of money on a girl and she dumps them. Girls feel used when they invest their emotions and body, only to get dumped.

So, don't come here to comment just for cheap liks.
Some people actually get used in a relationship. Don't promise anybody things you can't fufil. Don't give false hopes.

There is a reason the average guy will feel cheated when he isn't getting sex in a relationship and an average girl would feel cheated if her man never shows some care materially or commitment.

It's a woman that will be drinking postinor2.
It's a woman that might get pregnant and probably do an abortion.
You can't come here and claim they bleeped each other, then go on another thread to judge girls bodycount. That defies logic.
You can deceive yourselves, but not me. Women tend to lose more emotionally. Allow them express themselves.
By playing the victim card always abi?
They both used each other maam..
And how sure are u guys dont invest more emotionally atimes??

They should stop playing victim card and move on. You hardly see guys come online to rant about how a lady dumped th etc.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Nwabundo38(f): 7:48pm On Jul 09, 2017
Benita27:
Sex! Sex!! Sex!!!. Sex wasn't the only thing I pointed out. No girl would feel used if all she did with you was sex. They feel used 'cause you lied to them, and they bought your lies.

If you don't want to marry a girl, define your relationship with her and no one would feel used. Some of you use marriage as an excuse to milk some ladies dry, then dump them for another. To some, you pretend like you'd never cheat while they try their best to please you, just to find out they're dating "Dogs", why won't they feel used?.
Any girl that believes a guy that comes to her with marriage as the first topic is just killing herself..

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 09, 2017
Nwabundo38:

Any girl that believes a guy that comes to her with marriage as the first topic is just killing herself..
It's relative though. Some could be serious while others use it to drain some ladies.
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 09, 2017
Seems the ladies are winning this battle
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by ayusconcord(m): 7:56pm On Jul 09, 2017
Benita27:
A lady could actually be used and dumped in a relationship. Op, you made mention of only one case that both parties benefited from the relationship and one claimed used and dumped. How about when the lady was the one footing the guy's bills, he promised her marriage, bleeped her in all sex position, then dumps her to marry another lady. Won't she say she was "Used and dumped?", or will it be wrong to say "I was used and dumped?".

On rare occasion will you see a lady footing guys bill at beginning of a relationship, they only do it at some point in time then claimed they've being footing such bills.

"Used and dumped" should be replaced with something else
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 09, 2017
cry
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 09, 2017
If all men on earth are like these male Nairalanders ehn then I pity for girls that date men. Ewww

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by pocohantas(f): 8:07pm On Jul 09, 2017
Odunharry:

By playing the victim card always abi?
They both used each other maam..
And how sure are u guys dont invest more emotionally atimes??

They should stop playing victim card and move on. You hardly see guys come online to rant about how a lady dumped th etc.

Is it my fault that you don't read to understand?
Or didn't you see it there that men get used too? Stop telling white lies! I can dig up several threads of guys complaining of how their girlfriends dumped them!!!!!
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by JerryTemi(f): 8:09pm On Jul 09, 2017
Maxi like I said before is a matter of choice.
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Odunharry(m): 8:10pm On Jul 09, 2017
pocohantas:

Is it my fault that you don't read to understand?
Or didn't you see it there that men get used too? Stop telling white lies! I can dig up several threads of guys complaining of how their girlfriends dumped them!!!!!
It's a shame too u didn't see where i said guys hardly complain unlike ladies.

Not my fault too you cant read to comprehend.
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by don89(m): 8:11pm On Jul 09, 2017
I think it should be only when you decieve them (ladies) and promise them marriage and fail them that the issue of use and dump may arise
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by pocohantas(f): 8:13pm On Jul 09, 2017
Odunharry:

It's a shame too u didn't see where i said guys hardly complain unlike ladies.

Not my fault too you cant read to comprehend.
And I said guys complain!
Nothing like guys hardly complain.
There is a thousand and one threads of that nature in this section. We have more threads of guys complaining about ladies in this section. Please, stop lying...it stinks real bad.
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by moneychannel: 8:14pm On Jul 09, 2017
kozmicity:

*puts tail in between my legs...runs from thread*
Curse ye mortal...I'll Be back
!!!

Choi! You made me laugh for the first time today, with tears running down my cheeks
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by victor8269: 8:15pm On Jul 09, 2017
1StopRudeness:

It's very simple... they like to do the dumping and expect u to understand and move on...but they don't like being dumped...

The truth is women sometimes have a lot to loose...no matter how u look at it...
Yes! During sex..both parties contribute their bodies and fvck each other...
but men don't have sagging boobss,
men don't have holes that get wide..
men don't get pregnant hence they don't go tru risk of abortion
and near death experience...
And finally men easily walk up to women and start anoda relationships all over...but women have to wait to be approached, the bad part is..it could be another Yoruba demon all over again...

Let she who has sagged boobs take care of it. it would still sag nevertheless.
Let she whose hole got wide fill it up. The hole was open in the first place.
Let her also prepare her defense for her abortion on the last day.
Let him whom she gave drug- resistant gonorrhea treat it
Let him whose account was deflated pump it up, and life would be so sweet, so sweet, just like that of Solomon Brandy, or just as bitter like that of Old Roger

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Sitting Inside Car Boot / Ladies Admit Using “Charm” To Get Men (Screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.