Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped (44843 Views)

Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience / I Sympathise With A Guy Who Says He Used And Dumped A Girl / Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by iRepNaija1: 5:24pm On Jul 09, 2017
Dasshboard:

The lady should have sense to use only her spare money in the relationship. And for the all sex position part. I can bet you she enjoyed it more than the guy.

Your response doesn't make sense. So men spend money on women and it's okay that they get to complain about it later? But a woman spends on a guy, and she should know better and not do so?

Doesn't matter who enjoyed it. If the sex is consensual, there is equal blame on both parts.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by propanet(m): 5:24pm On Jul 09, 2017
it seems you are talking from experience
Benita27:
A lady could actually be used and dumped in a relationship. Op, you made mention of only one case that both parties benefited from the relationship and one claimed used and dumped. How about when the lady was the one footing the guy's bills, he promised her marriage, bleeped her in all sex position, then dumps her to marry another lady. Won't she say she was "Used and dumped?", or will it be wrong to say "I was used and dumped?".
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by iRepNaija1: 5:25pm On Jul 09, 2017
DatLagboi:
this scenario is just 20% it also means you girls use and dump us alot

Don't drop a quote or number you can't back up.
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 09, 2017
pocohantas:
No matter how hard you guys try to deceive yourself with that we bleeped each other line...we all know it's a lie.

Guys feel used when they spend lots of money on a girl and she dumps them. Girls feel used when they invest their emotions and body, only to get dumped.

So, don't come here to comment just for cheap liks.
Some people actually get used in a relationship. Don't promise anybody things you can't fufil. Don't give false hopes.

There is a reason the average guy will feel cheated when he isn't getting sex in a relationship and an average girl would feel cheated if her man never shows some care materially.

It's a woman that will be drinking postinor2.
It's a woman that might get pregnant and probably do an abortion.
You can't come here and claim they bleeped each other, then go on another thread to judge girls bodycount. That defies logic.
You can deceive yourselves, but not me. Women tend to lose more emotionally. Allow them express themselves.

Wow... Imma shut up
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Alariwo2: 5:26pm On Jul 09, 2017
Sadly na used and dumped full everywhere now. After fvcking several guys with different dic.k sizes, they'll expect to have happy marriage with one God fearing sanctimonious pastor grin

That's why you see them bitching around the internet seeking solace and attention from strangers. Old cargoes dem acting stupid.
Ashewo no pay, dem no go hear.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by tosyne2much(m): 5:27pm On Jul 09, 2017
Splinz:
It depends. This advice should be strictly for an undefined relationship. For instance, one can't get in a relationship on the premise of marriage, and then the next moment he/she wants out just like that. What happen to the initial understanding/agreement?

You know that's betrayal, and such is a wrong doing.
You're very right on this bro

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 09, 2017
Alariwo2:
Sadly na used and dumped full everywhere now. After fvcking several guys with different dic.k sizes, they'll expect to have happy marriage with one God fearing inexperienced pastor grin

That's why you see them bitching around the internet seeking solace and attention from strangers.
Ashewo no pay, dem no go hear.

Lol... Na wa oh so Pastors na dumping ground ?
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Nathaniel79(m): 5:28pm On Jul 09, 2017
kozmicity:

*puts tail in between my legs...runs from thread*
Curse ye mortal...I'll Be back
!!!

Lwkmd!

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Slick2000: 5:29pm On Jul 09, 2017
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 09, 2017
Slick2000:
Guys I have a Samsung galaxy A5 phone for sale. everything perfectly working. 2gig RAM, 13MP camera and 16gig internal memory.
Giveaway price of 30K as I'm in need for cash
Location is Enugu but I can ship to any location
Call me @07052731404

Are you the same guy for the Dell Latitude laptop ?
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by lizychimamanda(f): 5:30pm On Jul 09, 2017
sex ooo pls are they married!!! becos the last time i cheaked the bible called it fornication
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by excomarow(m): 5:30pm On Jul 09, 2017
Kondomatic:
You are dating a guy.

He fvcks you good.
You fvcks him good too.
He spends on you more than you spend on him.

Then if eventually the relationship ends, you accuse him of using you

How exactly?

I am not understanding

I wonder ooo my bro

Com mak we chop, na cruel
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by pocohantas(f): 5:30pm On Jul 09, 2017
connectpoint:

Wow... Imma shut up
It's the fact. Some ladies also feel used because they think they gained nothing from the guy, mustn't always be money. I believe in a relationship where both gained a lot from each other, even if they break up...they will still have this subtle reverence for themselves.
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by omooba969(m): 5:30pm On Jul 09, 2017
Dasshboard:

It is better to end a relationship than to file for a divorce.

The two are actually normal. cool
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by toastedbread: 5:31pm On Jul 09, 2017
connectpoint:

@alariwo2 Lol... Na wa oh so Pastors na dumping ground ?

not necessarily pastors. na one quiet brother them dey always end up with.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by ALAYORMII: 5:31pm On Jul 09, 2017
redbeans:
It's high time ladies had some self worth. You dated a guy. Fine, he slept with you, you spend emotional times with him and he just left. Don't forget he spent money on you too and gave you the good things of life. Just savour the moment and move on.

I think you are also forgetting that sex is a two way thing not one way

The guy enjoys it likewise the girl

The fucker and the fuckeed both enjoys it

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Slick2000: 5:31pm On Jul 09, 2017
connectpoint:

Are you the same guy for the Dell Latitude laptop ?
No, please
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 09, 2017
pocohantas:

It's the fact. Some ladies also feel used because they think they gained nothing from the guy, mustn't always be money. I believe in a relationship where both gained a lot from each other, even if they break up...they will still have this subtle reverence for themselves.

I'm very .... very.....what can i say.... i rather enjoy your intelligent submissions...
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 09, 2017
Slick2000:

No, please

Okay..Good luck with the sales..Try Jiji
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by iRepNaija1: 5:34pm On Jul 09, 2017
KardinalZik:
Why foot the guy's bills in the first place. Doesn't she know that a guy who can't clear his bills isn't ready/ripe for marriage? Oftentimes, ladies are the architects of their own misfortune.

Maybe, just maybe, marriage wasn't on her mind.
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by sexaddict08(m): 5:35pm On Jul 09, 2017
1StopRudeness:

It's very simple... they like to do the dumping and expect u to understand and move on...but they don't like being dumped...

The truth is women sometimes have a lot to loose...no matter how u look at it...
Yes! During sex..both parties contribute their bodies and fvck each other...
but men don't have sagging boobss,
men don't have holes that get wide..
men don't get pregnant hence they don't go tru risk of abortion
and near death experience...
And finally men easily walk up to women and start anoda relationships all over...but women have to wait to be approached, the bad part is..it could be another Yoruba demon all over again...

you too much...chop nuckle!!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Alariwo2: 5:35pm On Jul 09, 2017
connectpoint:

Lol... Na wa oh so Pastors na dumping ground ?

Na wetin dey happen be that na.. as Karma will have it, they never get sexual satisfaction.

They'll now be carrying demonic se.x toys upandan to toy their way to hell fire.
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 09, 2017
Alariwo2:

Na wetin dey happen be that na.. as Karma will have it, they never get sexual satisfaction.

They'll now be carrying demonic intimacy gadgets upandan to toy their way to hell fire.

I'm a minister oh..Make una no make me feel bad here oh...Karma ko Karmarudeen Ni..But your points are cracking me up.... demonic intimacy gadgets to toy their way to hell fire...Lol.... and true, too much sexual experiences left, right and center may induce or heighten sexual rascality..

God help us all..

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by MisterKings(m): 5:37pm On Jul 09, 2017
redbeans:
It's high time ladies had some self worth. You dated a guy. Fine, he slept with you, you spend emotional times with him and he just left. Don't forget he spent money on you too and gave you the good things of life. Just savour the moment and move on.

Even the idea of slept with you is incorrect. No be say them tie am rope. Na she on her own gree say she won do.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 09, 2017
kozmicity:

*puts tail in between my legs...runs from thread*
Curse ye mortal...I'll Be back
!!!

See finishing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Exponental(m): 5:42pm On Jul 09, 2017
Well, any lady that went for a relationship cos of the guys money, you did runs, Op is referring to you.
BUT, if you wantet to be real cos he sounded real, don't feel USED, if he didn't rape you, see it that you enjoyed yourself through him. That's all!
A lady friend always says: NO man ever fücked me, we fücked ourselves!

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by pocohantas(f): 5:42pm On Jul 09, 2017
connectpoint:

I'm very .... very.....what can i say.... i rather enjoy your intelligent submissions...
Tnx.
So...tell me, if you date a girl for years...invest your time, emotions, money, energy, body... everything and she leaves you for no just cause.

What would you say happened to you?

omooba969:

What's postinor2 & what's it used for? cool

It's a contraceptive and like any other drug...excessive use of it comes with side effects. Yet some of the guys talkig nonsense here, sleep with their gfs wthout protection and she swallows this drug more than the communion.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by akindayo12(m): 5:42pm On Jul 09, 2017
[quote author=Benita27 post=58261762]A lady could actually be used and dumped in a relationship. Op, you made mention of only one case that both parties benefited from the relationship and one claimed used and dumped. How about when the lady was the one footing the guy's bills, he promised her marriage, bleeped her in all sex position, then dumps her to marry another lady. Won't she say she was "Used and dumped?", or will it be wrong to say "I was used and dumped?".[

yes you are right girl
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by omooba969(m): 5:43pm On Jul 09, 2017
pocohantas:
No matter how hard you guys try to deceive yourself with that we bleeped each other line...we all know it's a lie.

Guys feel used when they spend lots of money on a girl and she dumps them. Girls feel used when they invest their emotions and body, only to get dumped.

So, don't come here to comment just for cheap liks.
Some people actually get used in a relationship. Don't promise anybody things you can't fufil. Don't give false hopes.

There is a reason the average guy will feel cheated when he isn't getting sex in a relationship and an average girl would feel cheated if her man never shows some care materially.

It's a woman that will be drinking postinor2.
It's a woman that might get pregnant and probably do an abortion.
You can't come here and claim they bleeped each other, then go on another thread to judge girls bodycount. That defies logic.
You can deceive yourselves, but not me. Women tend to lose more emotionally. Allow them express themselves.

Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Alariwo2: 5:43pm On Jul 09, 2017
connectpoint:

I'm a minister oh..Make una no make me feel bad here oh...Karma ko Karmarudeen Ni..But your points are cracking me up.... demonic intimacy gadgets to toy their way to hell fire...Lol.... and true, too much sexual experiences left, right and center may induce or heighten sexual rascality..

God help us all..

Minister kor ambassador ni.. you better shine your eyes wella.

It's the saintly sanctimonious ones that end up with "carcasses".. living dead bodies.

God help us all
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by tosyne2much(m): 5:44pm On Jul 09, 2017
This thread is going to be very interesting and it's better I keep observing since this is not my ministry cool
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by toastedbread: 5:44pm On Jul 09, 2017
omooba969:

it's a mobile application that increases the human iq.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

5 Things Every Woman Wants In A Guy. / 10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid. / Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.