Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,695 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling (113125 Views)

Sweet: The Picture Of This Jamaican Girl Will Live You Drooling (18+) / This Hot Nigerian Lady's Weight Loss Photo Got People Confused / Photos Of A Bride & Her Squad Got Guys Drooling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by Boyooosa(m): 6:15pm On Jul 11, 2017
these one to go dey call dem selves soldiers; any their bosses know where they can perform sha cool
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by Emanodimo(m): 6:18pm On Jul 11, 2017
Nma27:
I thought men and women are d same in d military. Heard they share same bathroom. Infact I heard they inject them in order to condition them properly for the military lifestyle.

Some received prefential treatment...What you heard is right.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by swegiedon(m): 6:19pm On Jul 11, 2017
sukkot:
dunno bout all dat mayne lol. no man can be caged by a woman. the man has to cage himself wink
lmao. angelic being seems to be in fantasy mehn.lol
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by NAZZYMATION(m): 6:21pm On Jul 11, 2017
Army is strategic indeed!!
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by AngelicBeing: 6:21pm On Jul 11, 2017
sukkot:
dunno bout all dat mayne lol. no man can be caged by a woman. the man has to cage himself wink
Lol, it is called romantic cage, that is why I relocated to the planet Jupiter where I live with celestial beings and aliens tongue
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by ensamy(m): 6:21pm On Jul 11, 2017
That bum bum cannot even pass thru NYSC camp drilling , so how come military. No wonder boko haram is still there. grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by AngelicBeing: 6:23pm On Jul 11, 2017
swegiedon:

grin grin, Sukkot is a Prophet and I am sent to flog him so that he can obey the voice of the Spirit grin
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by trippleKAY(m): 6:23pm On Jul 11, 2017
deepwater:
OP I wont drool (whatever that means) over a girl that picks up arms.
Come meet my friends and i, hot ladies that pick up the pen to solve Integral and differential calculus for process control optimization cool cool cool

Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by fortress100(m): 6:28pm On Jul 11, 2017
DICK SUCKING DIVISION COMMANDER. COMMANDANT OLOSHO DIVISIONAL HEADQUARTERS.
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 11, 2017
PapiNigga:
The charming Soldier who goes by the name porch_armygirl on her media page has been tagged the "most sophisticated female Soldier" in the country by many.

This we can say is true, because despite her being in the force, the endowed military personnel still steps out elegant and refreshingly thrill to taste.

See more photos below...

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/07/photos-of-this-hot-nigerian-female.html?m=1

Cc: Lalasticlala

I wan join army , specifically her regiment
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by francotunsco: 6:29pm On Jul 11, 2017
Eleyi gidi gan!
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by Opoki(m): 6:29pm On Jul 11, 2017
Nma27:
How did she manage with the drills? That drills and punishment gave me pause from joining. Hedonists like me can't cope in d military
They don't drill her kind on the parade ground.
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by dacanv(m): 6:29pm On Jul 11, 2017
I am still not drooling oh
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by sukkot: 6:30pm On Jul 11, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Lol, it is called romantic cage, that is why I relocated to the planet Jupiter where I live with celestial beings and aliens tongue
I hear ya bro but I think you caged yourself. unless the woman was monitoring you 24 7 lol. point being we need to give our-self credit. we did the work not the woman. I have seen the most beautiful women and they get cheated on. so a guy can only he held down by himself. thats all a playa is saying chief. playa to playa p-imp to pi-mp lol wink

1 Like

Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 11, 2017
dancok:
she is my girlfriend o
lol...got no intentions of what you're thinking bro smiley
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by deepwater(f): 6:31pm On Jul 11, 2017
modsRbastard:

Then you must know Laplace transform, Fourier series, tailor series and Co...

MTH 201 & 202,
11 Years ago
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by sukkot: 6:32pm On Jul 11, 2017
swegiedon:

true indeed my kind Sir. that brother lives on planet jupiter. they have a different set of codes and ethics on that planet grin
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by Nword22: 6:33pm On Jul 11, 2017
I will fucck this till she pisss on my pant.
Just give me the contact fellas.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 11, 2017
Nma27:
Yea
wow...that's cute!

Which means if you'd accept my proposal and marry me, there's higher chances that we'd have twins too...just like the okoyes wink
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:33pm On Jul 11, 2017
deepwater:
Come meet my friends and i, hot ladies that pick up the pen to solve Integral and differential calculus for process control optimization cool cool cool

Venue plz
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 11, 2017
Fadiga24:
Dis girl follow dem dey do all dis stupid exercises wey dem wan use kill me the other time?

Taa dis wan na senior officers retirement gift.
RUNAWAY SOLDIER SPOTTED grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by modsRbastard: 6:34pm On Jul 11, 2017
iamrealdeji:
those are the topics in Engineering math

Absolutely. My friends in accounting and eco then do borrow my K.A Stroud for a few of their works, they always wonder how brain masturbating the small Red one would be.
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by YesNoMaybe: 6:34pm On Jul 11, 2017
deepwater:

MTH 201 & 202,
11 Years ago

Is Fourier a 200L course?
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by adellam16(f): 6:34pm On Jul 11, 2017
PapiNigga:
The charming Soldier who goes by the name porch_armygirl on her media page has been tagged the "most sophisticated female Soldier" in the country by many.

This we can say is true, because despite her being in the force, the endowed military personnel still steps out elegant and refreshingly thrill to taste.

See more photos below...

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/07/photos-of-this-hot-nigerian-female.html?m=1

Cc: Lalasticlala
I hate wen ladies do this? I know u r selling ur market but pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ur selling to the wrong customers. Sheesh.
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by swegiedon(m): 6:36pm On Jul 11, 2017
AngelicBeing:
grin grin, Sukkot is a Prophet and I am sent to flog him so that he can obey the voice of the Spirit grin
hian!!!.sukkot were you at.lol a celestial being wanna give you hot hot!! so you answer your calling. lol
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by iswallker(m): 6:36pm On Jul 11, 2017
deepwater:

Na so... wink
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by AngelicBeing: 6:37pm On Jul 11, 2017
sukkot:
I hear ya bro but I think you caged yourself. unless the woman was monitoring you 24 7 lol. point being we need to give our-self credit. we did the work not the woman. I have seen the most beautiful women and they get cheated on. so a guy can only he held down by himself. thats all a playa is saying chief. playa to playa p-imp to pi-mp lol wink
You have a point, I used the word cage in a loosed form because despite her caging spirit, I was on top of the game, I am always in charge when dating or else it won't work in the first place, I am not a sissy guy, I am either in charge or l walk away, it is either l captain the ship or pilot the airplane or else the friendship is dead on arrival tongue
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by swegiedon(m): 6:37pm On Jul 11, 2017
sukkot:
true indeed my kind Sir. that brother lives on planet jupiter. they have a different set of codes and ethics on that planet grin
lol.em so different nigga
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by pabloXL: 6:39pm On Jul 11, 2017
Fadiga24:
Dis girl follow dem dey do all dis stupid exercises wey dem wan use kill me the other time?

Taa dis wan na senior officers retirement gift.
grin grin
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by victorazy(m): 6:40pm On Jul 11, 2017
mrtomola:
Dis naa Major General's (Oga at the Top) Meat o...

I tell u because I wonder why her camel toe just dey show anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by dareenglish: 6:40pm On Jul 11, 2017
this is not a soldier, this is a girl in uniform, i mean, can this one protect lives and property.
i wouldnt trust her with a matchet, talk less of gun, if this one go fight war, when boys know say dem if dies, they go f@uk dont be stupid in all he holes.
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by modsRbastard: 6:41pm On Jul 11, 2017
deepwater:

MTH 201 & 202,
11 Years ago

ENG 281 & 282

Nice to meet you smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online / As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? / What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.