Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,443 members, 7,954,751 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:30 AM

Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling (113755 Views)

Sweet: The Picture Of This Jamaican Girl Will Live You Drooling (18+) / This Hot Nigerian Lady's Weight Loss Photo Got People Confused / Photos Of A Bride & Her Squad Got Guys Drooling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by Erhun10z: 9:52pm On Jul 11, 2017
Abeg Make Una Help Me Check The Army Woman On Uniform Yansh And The Other Pics Yansh. They Aren't Thesame Ma Niggas !!!! Na Wash
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by truGambit(m): 9:56pm On Jul 11, 2017
deepwater:
OP I wont drool (whatever that means) over a girl that picks up arms.
Come meet my friends and i, hot ladies that pick up the pen to solve Integral and differential calculus for process control optimization cool cool cool

I do not know the school your attended and the standard of engineering education therein, in my school, should you have to discus heat transfer and its applications in higher level, you must first discuss the Fourier's series in sophomore year as this is very essential for transient heat transfer problem with uniform initial temperature since the Laplace transformation method is very difficult and complicated to solve the inverse transform of the subsidiary equation of the given differential equation, however, still considered a very wonderful tool wink

Check your moniker first, it is very obvious you are the low life here, even after your parents gave you a good name at birth and seun has also presented you a golden opportunity to rename yourself on Nairaland, u sheepishly still decided to bear OGABURAHI out of low self esteem, a name that echoes monumental failure and ineptitude at first degree and zero order.
Boi, its 8pm already, go wash daddy's car he needs to go to work early tomorrow morning angry

We get u r beautiful and smart,n u n ur friends play ur part with d pen,physics,calculus n engineering.respect!
The good officer ,as beautiful n curvy as she is,also plays her part in defending the nation and for that she has also earned our respect.
No point throwing tantrums n replying every comment made,smart people make their points known n ignore sillyness.
No pun intended,no gibe thrown......just saying!!!
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by Amadaz(m): 10:02pm On Jul 11, 2017
Which baracks, which section of the army will i join and meet dis babes
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by deepwater(f): 10:07pm On Jul 11, 2017
truGambit:

We get u r beautiful and smart,n u n ur friends play ur part with d pen,physics,calculus n engineering.respect!
The good officer ,as beautiful n curvy as she is,also plays her part in defending the nation and for that she has also earned our respect.
No point throwing tantrums n replying every comment made,smart people make their points known n ignore sillyness.
No pun intended,no gibe thrown......just saying!!!
correct guy, respect sir
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by piagetskinner(m): 10:30pm On Jul 11, 2017
that blue Mercedes and that bently.....

that's what got me drolling
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by Bism(m): 10:31pm On Jul 11, 2017
ALL I SEE IS THE BENTLEY NOTHING MORE.
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by EmekaBlue(m): 10:33pm On Jul 11, 2017
If boko haram catch her...na Shekau special delivery meat for chops

sweet girl kiss
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by HERSLEY(f): 11:18pm On Jul 11, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Just followed you, kindly follow back...
u not
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by baddosky1: 11:58pm On Jul 11, 2017
No wonder buratai is misbehaving! angry angry
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by arnold123: 1:56am On Jul 12, 2017
PapiNigga:
The charming Soldier who goes by the name porch_armygirl on her media page has been tagged the "most sophisticated female Soldier" in the country by many.

This we can say is true, because despite her being in the force, the endowed military personnel still steps out elegant and refreshingly thrill to taste.

See more photos below...

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/07/photos-of-this-hot-nigerian-female.html?m=1

Cc: Lalasticlala
wetin be this?
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by vincentjk(m): 2:58am On Jul 12, 2017
Na here generals dy enjoy
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by YesNoMaybe: 4:07am On Jul 12, 2017
deepwater:
OP I wont drool (whatever that means) over a girl that picks up arms.
Come meet my friends and i, hot ladies that pick up the pen to solve Integral and differential calculus for process control optimization cool cool cool

I do not know the school your attended and the standard of engineering education therein, in my school, should you have to discus heat transfer and its applications in higher level, you must first discuss the Fourier's series in sophomore year as this is very essential for transient heat transfer problem with uniform initial temperature since the Laplace transformation method is very difficult and complicated to solve the inverse transform of the subsidiary equation of the given differential equation, however, still considered a very wonderful tool wink

Boi, its 8pm already, go wash daddy's car he needs to go to work early tomorrow morning angry

Mmmmm
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by jaedswosh(m): 6:39am On Jul 12, 2017
sexybbstar:
The soldier uniform killed her curves totally.. Lemme go and collect form so I can increase in the necessary places like her.

I love her curves die!!

the one wey you get never do abi? anyways i like am like that dont go adding extra to it... eheheheh
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 6:45am On Jul 12, 2017
HERSLEY:
u not
No problem ma cry
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 12, 2017
undecided she's not cute .no offense to her but any1 with a bigger butt or breast even when its not aesthetically pleasing is billed sexy/desirable

Rolls eyes.
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by Martin0(m): 7:00am On Jul 12, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:
undecided she's not cute .no offense to her but any1 with a bigger butt or breast even when its not aesthetically pleasing is billed sexy/desirable

Rolls eyes.
hahahahaha na wa ooo,na u dey talk like this?
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 12, 2017
Martin0:
hahahahaha na wa ooo,na u dey talk like this?
its true an its annoying angry im not saying shes ugly but that shes being highly prasied for a way big bottomlipsrsealed
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by Martin0(m): 7:14am On Jul 12, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:
its true an its annoying angry im not saying shes ugly but that shes being highly prasied for a way big bottomlipsrsealed
sure u are right,sometimes I begin to imagine ?Is it that big booty and larg ''mammalian gland'' now makes someone look sexy?hmm well I believ whoever say's this is only intrested in what he see's nothing beyond that!!
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 12, 2017
Martin0:
sure u are right,sometimes I begin to imagine ?Is it that big booty and larg ''mammalian gland'' now makes someone look sexy?hmm well I believ whoever say's this is only intrested in what he see's nothing beyond that!!
nah. They (these posters) may think her truly beautiful

....Or they could be thoughtless zombies viewing her through Black american culture ,i.e rap videos and their big bottom video "vixens" undecided

Either way smiley im over the topic.bye
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by tifany89(m): 7:47am On Jul 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na wa,
Only a military man can handle this girl,
A civilian can too, but the civilians' preek must be a Major General
Lmao. Baba mi I give up on you finally

1 Like

Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by Pylony(m): 7:56am On Jul 12, 2017
That big nyash sef go don confuse trainer to give her 101% marks for military drills angry.

This one na nyash Expo
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by NaeChris: 9:33am On Jul 12, 2017
These kind soldiers na the type wey oga enroll into Nizoorian army from backyard for one singular purpose na una know. These kind soldiers fit fight? Civilians go rape am sef for war front. You need to see those genuine female soldiers, nothing like big nyash, they look sporty and fit. Check any martial art girl and see for yourself.
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by Lalas247(f): 10:07am On Jul 12, 2017
lefulefu:
Na waocheesy ok u tell me now if i dey fight war...with all these sumptuous ukwu surrounding u for battle field how u wan take pay attention engage the enemycheesy....hmmm i no just wetin to yarn.maybe if to say the time wey Adolf Hitler invade France during WW2 the French govt of dat time na female soldiers with big yansh dem station for border i doubt if the German soldiers for fit invade France but then unfortunately French babes no get booty.Lalas247,thornapple how una see dis one nacheesy.Dacovajnr,luminous how una see dese military ukwus? Na to press small abi?
Lol e suppose be like that
All that boot camp tings cool
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by Adeyeancah(m): 10:20am On Jul 12, 2017
Scammers don dey use her pix on facebook, I blocked one 2wks ago angry
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by Martin0(m): 10:22am On Jul 12, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:
nah. They (these posters) may think her truly beautiful

....Or they could be thoughtless zombies viewing her through Black american culture ,i.e rap videos and their big bottom video "vixens" undecided

Either way smiley im over the topic.bye
ok oooo,I dey ur back
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by dacovajnr: 10:52am On Jul 12, 2017
lefulefu:
Na waocheesy ok u tell me now if i dey fight war...with all these sumptuous ukwu surrounding u for battle field how u wan take pay attention engage the enemycheesy....hmmm i no just wetin to yarn.maybe if to say the time wey Adolf Hitler invade France during WW2 the French govt of dat time na female soldiers with big yansh dem station for border i doubt if the German soldiers for fit invade France but then unfortunately French babes no get booty.Lalas247,thornapple how una see dis one nacheesy.Dacovajnr,luminous how una see dese military ukwus? Na to press small abi?
This one is not a military Ukwu but Generals property...If she passed through the rigour military drilling those ukwu would have abandon Her long ago...if na toh say na bumbae nau..i for agree as she dey physically fit
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by datigbogirl: 12:50pm On Jul 12, 2017
Nma27:
How did she manage with the drills? That drills and punishment gave me pause from joining. Hedonists like me can't cope in d military

So you sef ma like maximizing enjoyment ba? oya let's goan chill with a bottle of Orijin.
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 12, 2017
datigbogirl:

So you sef ma like maximizing enjoyment ba? oya let's goan chill with a bottle of Orijin.
Lolz... After you
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 12, 2017
lefulefu:

This one na press and die, touch and go grin.
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 12, 2017
smiley
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 12, 2017
thornapple:

This one na press and die, touch and go grin.
hmmm...dying on top d ukwu...hmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? / Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless / Lady's Sex Life 'Exposed' In A Congratulatory Message On Her Engagement (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.